Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

miles' Speakeasy

miles

Super-Earth
Other birds get to beat their gums in a journey, why can't I get in on it? :D

To start: I am in love with the dead.

Hah! No! Not like that! ..Although, I'm open to suggestions, doll. XD

No, when I say I'm in love with dead people, I mean the stars of the grand old black and whites. There's an old-timey theatre in the town where I roost and they play all of the oldies. Ever since I was just a lad, I've been going there and I religiously attend the Wednesday and Saturday showings. I even worked there for a while, but I prefer bein' a customer(and I make better money elsewhere).

I think I shoulda been born in the 50's because I'm nutters for the 50's-60's era(I also hold a torch for anything between the 20's-70's, entertainment-wise). I idolize JFK, I beat off to Marilyn Monroe pics and flicks, and Frank Sinatra was THE man, man! I've got me an old phonograph that I love to death and a nice collection of old records(granted, most of my listenings are on my iTunes, but I do prefer the record player and will scrounge up money like a gambler needing a fix whenever my eye catches an album I like; eBay, I love you, baby :p ).

Every so often, I go through phases where I get really hot for one particular celeb and watch the shit out of their stuff until it runs through my system. But there's one constant: Clark Gable. My absolute favorite. I've been a fan since I saw his film San Fransisco as a kid. I own alla his movies and I rewatch them constantly. The fella is the genuine article and pure old Hollywood talent.

488px-Gable%2C_Clark_01.jpg

There's your introduction to miles. Just sit back, take a load off and enjoy a gasper and some giggle water while the pictures play. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom