Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bending the Rules (Frungallo and Shards)

Shards~Of~Roses said:
Alexa wasn't too sure on this either, reading over the file had her really starting to wonder just how this might go down. They didn't find any finger prints and from the video from the security cameras the thieves looked more like vandals than thieves before the camera's were knocked out. Seemed strange though in her mind that they would vandalize first then knock out the cameras, there could be only one good reason they did that though, they wanted to trick people into believing they were less than they were. "I believe we are dealing with professionals" she stated to him.

"Well, that's good to know. Great." Mitch mumbled as he continued to drive. They could be getting into something serious, something that could kill them. "Factory's not too far from here" He said, his tone far from excited. Hell if he dropped, at least some good would come out of it. He's forget about his partners before him, how he let them down. But what about Alexa, what would she feel? Would she feel the same? One way or the other, he was determined to get out of this one alive, with Alexa.

Alexa just kept thinking on the way there, hearing him speak about how it wasn't far she would give a nod though. Leaning back against the car seat she wasn't sure what might happen but she was sure that they would need to check the lab out along with the list of what those stolen chemicals can do. After all who better to ask that from than the people that worked with those chemicals everyday.

Shards~Of~Roses said:
Alexa just kept thinking on the way there, hearing him speak about how it wasn't far she would give a nod though. Leaning back against the car seat she wasn't sure what might happen but she was sure that they would need to check the lab out along with the list of what those stolen chemicals can do. After all who better to ask that from than the people that worked with those chemicals everyday.

Their stop had arrived, Mitch parking the ride carefully and getting out. He tossed the keys back to Alexa, seeing as it was her car. "Better the owner have these, don't wanna lose em and get bitched out" He joked as he made his way to the entrance. The factory was huge, pumping and using all sorts of chemicals. The smell of the place was, well, it was just plain toxic. "Sooner we get our info the better...I feel like I'm gunna catch something just by being here" He grumbled as he made his way to the front desk. "Hello, we're here to investigate the chemical theft" He said, showing his badge as some form of clearance. "Ah, you're going to want to go down the hall, take two rights.....follow..." Mitch was losing track of him, this smell was all too toxic to him. "Ughh..."

Alexa stepped out brushing herself off before catching the keys putting it away in her pocket, quickly moving to catch up to him as he walked in she looked down to the file still wanting to make sure she had everything. Figured if she let him play the lead then maybe he wouldn't be so damn grumpy as it was. She would look up from the papers before looking back down and following him down towards the labs. The smell from the labs didn't really bother her, then again she rarely let something like smell bug her.

"And then you'll be there...got that?" The man said, looking straight at Mitch. "Yeah, I got it. Thanks" He said, following the man's directions as best he could remember. "Alexa...tell me you caught all that. The smell of this joint is throwing me off" He groaned. He felt like a crappy detective, letting something as simple as a chemical smell get to him. But the smell was familiar, something he got a wiff of when he worked murder cases. It was something he didn't want to remember.

Alexa closed the file before stepping up to be the lead on this now. "Yes I got it" she said as she started to quickly move through the maze of hall ways. When she reached the labs she turned back to open the door and let him go through first. "All better yet?" she asked him, her tone was teasing but still she moved after him through the doors to see the different chemists that were working away within the lab.

Back
Top Bottom