Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming a Woman(cubicle)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
As the sun began to fall and everyone within the small town went home to call it a night. Most people cleared the streets while a select few decided to stay out late. But unknown to anyone, there was a gang of people who hung around the alley's late at night long after everyone went home. It was here they had their fun gambling and playing poker etc. But lately a young woman caught their eye, always strutting past in the middle of the night. Tonight would be the night one unlucky woman would see the harsh reality of the night life for what it really is.

Vicky had been held back in the library to help the librarian re-stack the new order of books, and it was getting late when they were done. She had been a helper for the lirbary ever since she entered high-school, working in there until she was a senior at a school. Vicky brushed her black,wavy hair back of her shoulder and clutched her phone tight in her hands, fast-walking every steps to get over to her house before anything would happen. The neighorhood was nice; warm families, nothing going on that would be on the news, like violence, murder, rape, or kidnapping. She hadn't caught sight of the men yet as she walked past them.

They kept to the shadows of the streets, following her from behind as the others spread out while some headed back to their hideout. For now Vicky was left to her walk home, the leader of the gang now walking towards her, putting on a smile as he came into the light."Umm miss?"he called as he moved closer to her, trying to get her attention. Behind him his men hid within the darkness waiting till their leader had taken what would soon be theirs.

Vicky was lost in thought of quickly walking home she had almost not hear the man who spoke. The girl was afraid of the dark, and being alone in the quiet dark nights made her scared to her bones. She jumped at a sudden voice when she turned around to face the man, her heart pounding with fear. "Y-Yes?" she stammered in shock. She had thought she was the only one alone at night, but she clearly had thought wrong.

He smiled when she answered his call, walking p to her as she stopped, looking around them or a moment."I'm lost..do you think you could show me where the nearest gas station is? My car ran out of gas just outside of town and I have no idea where I'm at." He was good at lying in fact, it was one of his greatest abilities, hopefully it works on this woman, he was dying for some ass and she was the one to give it to him.

She sighed in relief inside her, not doing it outside. "Sure I can help you," said the lady, totally buying it. When it came to lying, she easily fall for those kind of thing. "Just follow me," she said with a kind smile, not knowing what was going to happen. The slender woman looked behind her and began walking.

He smiled a bit with a nod and followed behind her, keeping quiet for the moment, his eyes secretly watching her ass as it swayed in her stride. Oh if only things weren't in need of careful execution, then he could have her without all this useless planning. Even so he kept up the facade, slowly moving closer to her so he wouldn't fall behind.

She continued to walk, trying to remember the nearest gas station. She was a young nice woman, loving to help others, but she didn't know what she would have in store. She led them into a dark park, abandoned by the night before she couldn't look for the station anymore. She looked back, shaking her head. "I think I don't remember."

The man looked at her and smiled when she brought him to a dark park, shaking his head with a soft sigh."That's fine..I'll just look for a payphone to call for a ride."A hint of agitation filled him when she admitted to not remembering the location. but he kept calm, watching as the dark images of his buddies crept up behind her. The man looked around, stretching out a bit before he sighed."But before I do..would you mind turning around for me?"

The moon was the only source of light for them, and as well as the park lights that loomed around, though not as bright as the moonlight. The park lights flickered in a fearful motion, as if they were in a dark, scary hell of a park. You would almost thought a clown would pop up and kill you. She clutched her purse more tightly at the thought of it, shaking her head. No, she wasn't scared of some stupid clown. That was just dumb. When the man had asked her to turn around, she was curious of is to why. Her eyes turned behind her as her body did so, looking at his friends as they moved up closer to her. She became very nervous and scared, taking a step back.

Just as she turned around, the men quickly closed the gap between her and them, the man she walked around with staring at her with a bit of a grin."Thank you for the walk, but I think it's my turn to return the favor." Vicky's right arm was grabbed and yanked from her purse, her left taken and held down as the leader moved to her, inches from her form as he smiled."I must say, Never did I think we'd find such a lovely maiden in this town. I'm impressed."He praised as a hand trailed over her sides.

Vicky gasped in surprise as she was quickly held down with such speed, her cloth of her blouse thin enough she could feel the rocks digging into her skin. Her brown eyes widened more, and her instincts told her to turn away, to break free from their grasp. She tried to let out a scream of help, but one man quickly covered her mouth with his rough hand, and the leader's movement with his hand down her side made her shiver

Back
Top Bottom