Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

browsing teh toys(granted25 and stormfire

*I see you giving me an odd look* You know... my girlfriend would never go for anything like this? or anything on this wall as a matter of fact

Lily was suprised to see a man in this store. She gave him an odd look and walked over to him "Why are you here"? She asks him

Grant is unsure if he belongs. "being honest? I don't really know myself... I come in here to see if there is anything I can get me and my girlfriend"

"Well you shouldve sent your gf to do it for you cause how do u know she will like what you buy for her"! Lily told him and walked away "guys" she mutters under her breath

Grant looks confused, but no one else is looking in on their situation. Did he say something wrong? didn't people do this sorta thing all the time to try and improve a relationship. He takes a bold move and walk towards Lily "sorry if I offended you, just thought it would be a usual thing to see in here, a guy looking for his partner"

Lily turns around "sorry if i hurt you" she said and shook her head "im lily" she said and shook his hand

Grant takes her hand and smiles, noticing how attractive she is for the first time "we just got off on the wrong foot... I'm Grant"

"Nice to meet you grant"she grabs a piece of paper and wrote down her number "here, she offered. "Call me if you ever needcsomeone to talk to" she said

Grant takes the number and smiles. "Thanks Lily" I will do.

A few days pass and you get a text
"Hey. It's Grant from the store the other day. I'm really not sure what to do about my girlfriend, it feels like it's all getting a little stale..."

Lily opened the door "comne come" she gesturedcand sat at her couch "sit sit"! She sais

I just can't do it anymore...everything is so plain...her, her clothes, her style, in bed. The whole thing has gone...

Lily sighed "how about you just tell her that and give her another chance.
*Lily takes o f her jacket cause its so hot*

Back
Top Bottom