Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demi gods camp(Fhallon storm and Vash_bly

"no,it's not.." she grins laying her head against his shoulder.she nips him softly,her eyes flashing a playful gold as she tackles him against the bed softly

He gives Storm a look, "My my some one is rather in a kinky mood." He says laughing a bit. He kisses her then bites her lower lip.

She laughs ,purring against his mouth softly. As ske slowly flicks her younge against his"maybe..." she smirks playfully

Fhallon Storm said:
She laughs ,purring against his mouth softly. As ske slowly flicks her younge against his"maybe..." she smirks playfully

He laughs as he watches her closing removing his lips from her, "What a tease... But you know what I don't mind at all" He says with a smile.

She blushes and looks at him,grinning sweetly.with happy eyes"and what don't you mind at all?" she asks sweetly ,laying down

"Well that depends on you Storm... We can stay in each other's embrace or be loving and physical towards each other in this underwater prison" He answers.

"I like both Chocices" she grins .Standing on her knees and wrapping her arms around him from behind.

He felt her arms around his body and he laughs, "You know what is going to be funny explaining this to our parents, but let us not worry about that." He states. He looks at her and strokes her face softly.

She purrs softly against his ears,laughing softly"This will be a handful to explain to are parents ,but I'm perfectly fine with doing it " she grins covering his face with kisses

Fhallon Storm said:
She purrs softly against his ears,laughing softly"This will be a handful to explain to are parents ,but I'm perfectly fine with doing it " she grins covering his face with kisses

"Well if my dad asks I am simply going to tell him that its none of his business and that I am old enough to love whoever I desire this case being the daughter of Zeus." He answers

He looks at her, “Oh shit was that to blunt?” He asks. He starts to hyperventilate and tries to calm down. He takes deep breathes and then looks at her, “Well yes I do like you and I would say love is the proper word for it.” He tells her as he calmed himself.

She grins ,squeezing his hand gently"Calm down.." she whispers softly kissing his cheek"I like you to ALOT" she blushes Turing her face away,a red flush covering her face

He turns her face to him and laughs, " My dear you are blushing" He says with a giggle. He kisses her passionately as the fish surround the bubble to watch

She grins ,leaning against his chest her arms deep in his hair"Love you.." she whispers softly,hoping his ears don't catch it.she moans squeezing his shoulders gently

Back
Top Bottom