Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demi gods camp(Fhallon storm and Vash_bly

\

He stops at the entrance of the cave, " So let me get this straight its a race to the other side while we fight?" He asks her nicely

She nods still stretching.takeing a needle out of the clip in her hair which install turns into a bow and arrow with lighting bolts engraved on it "that's how it works she whispers worried not really wanting to hurt him .

He looks at her and smiles, "May the best demigod win." He states. He got real close to her lips and then looks at her if about to kiss her. He smiles and without her knowing they were encase in a water prison. He walks out and turns it into nice, " I know you will break out of this in no time I left your head have a space where you can breathe... See ya" He says. He bows and enters the cave.

She smiles back sweetly.but her eyes are a ferice gold ,the brightest he has seen them.Her breath blows against his lips,a strawberrys and crime smell, she looks at his lips and growls softly when he pulls away. Looking around at the water cage around her"How dare you!!" she says slightly angry a trade bit of hurt in her voice.a loud clay of thunder heating the cage and pices of rock fall from thee wall.her eyes flash blue as bolts on energy interlock with the water causing it to fade .she runs up in front of him.a dense layer of fog blinding his few as she starts to clim quickly.her body arching with every tug and pull

"Hey Storm did you forget that I am a wolf and my smell is 100 times better than a human's" He calls out. He gets to the wall and gives it a couple of hits and from the top came gushing water. He knew she was going to fall but he jumps and only changers his hands to his wolf form and used them to grip into the rock and he made his way up.

She growls not falling a cloud catching her fall as she jumps back against the wall gracefully like a feline. He notices her shaking slightly.. She starts to crawl again slipping a small danger out of her shorts. The thing about camp half blood wond were never really inflicted but you could feel the pain

He looks down at her and figured that he was going to regret this, both of them were soaked and he knew that there was a huge chance that this was only a ploy for him to pick her up and then be electrocuted. He grabs her and she could feel the heat surging through her body again. He climbs up to the top and hugs her tightly to get her warm faster.

There a slight shock when he picks her up nothing big. He eyes flash a weak gold as she lays her head against his war chest weekly. Her breathing coming in short gasos. The weather outside quickly changes into the rough falling of water and wind .She try's to pull away her ferice personality telling her to continue no matter what something she got from the god of the sky

He grabs her and forced her to stay and he felt the small shocks, but he kept them out of his mind, "Storm now is not the time to prove you are a badass your body is going into shock due to the water and the cold... You need to be close to me to be warm" he commands

They hang against the side of the wall. Storm breath deep breaths in and out softly. She hides her face against his neck ashamed she lost. Her wet hair drying into chelate brown waves with flecks of gold and red." no one commands me" she huffs softly warm air blowing against his neck

"Yeah I know daughter of Zeus princess of the gods, but I am not commanding you I am advising you because I know you do not want to die." He tells her. He climbs the wall and then puts her down and he takes everything of and then he starts to focus. He bursts into his werewolf form and he lays down next to her so his heat could transfer to her.

"who cares if I die.. No one would miss me" she mumbles softly to herself her eyes watering as the large wolf lays next to her.She lays her face in the beautiful warm fur, running her hand by his ear. She shivers again sp, coughing softly . But her body warming slightly"Th...tha.. Thankyou   Donavon" she whisper her voice husky but sweet.

\
He growls in disagreement with her first statement, "That isn't true... You know... Believe it or not I would miss ya... That would mean a replacement for you and that is a big no no. Yeah I would miss you." He answers. He howls happily as she scratches behind his ear, "This isn't over yet you know" He adds

She looks at him with goody gray eyes "you would miss me?.. Thankyou" she whisper her eyes brightening . She rub his fur and ear more"Thankyou for everything " she whispwers kissing the side of his muzzle.she giggles "of course I do, just give me a second..

"Come on seriously I have been spending time with you and you don't consider that we have bonded some what... But you are welcome." He tells her. His tail was wagging from side to side, "Tell me when your ready for round two" He says with a laugh.

She giggels softly ruffling his fur " I think we bounded, most people just.. Avoid me though" she whisper rubbing her face in his soft further scent surrounding them.her body is now warm and dry"I'm ready!!" she says with a feisty look to her bright gold eyes

He laughs and looks at her, " You have a ten second head start" He tells her with a grin, he starts humming letting her know she was on the clock.

She grins standing up quickly her legs shinning softly, she clips her self in and starts climbing fast. Her nails digging into rock and dirt , she calls a thunder cloud to her which helps her ride up half the wall easily

He looks up at the cloud and was in awe, " I have to learn how to do that," He says knowing that he would never do such a think, but he did the next best thing. He got up on his hind legs and summoned a jet stream of water and then flew upwards after her.

Storm places a block of lighting around her creating a fence.She grins and smiles down at him blowing a kiss playfully as she jumps back on the wall climbing the wall sweat rolling down her back

Fhallon Storm said:
Storm places a block of lighting around her creating a fence.She grins and smiles down at him blowing a kiss playfully as she jumps back on the wall climbing the wall sweat rolling down her back

He looks at the fence and growls and runs full speed ahead, he needed to get past her but the fence was too big and taking up space, "Man this is going to hurt." He tells himself. He ran into the fence and was shocked hard, but that didn't stop him from making progress. He made it in front of her and looks back, but when he looked forward he hit a rock and feel on his ass.

Storm Catches him on the cloud before her fall to the bottom.she Laughs touching his head "Are you ok?" she wiggles her eyes a playfully peach gold .she kiss his cheek softly"hope that helps" she blushes.he feels warmth on his cheek and the pain in his head and bum is gone

His eyes jolted open and he jumps on his feet quickly and he runs off in a flash, "Recharged and ready to go." His voice echoed through the caves. He laughs knowing full well that sooner or later she would catch up with him, but it didn't matter her was enjoying himself something that did not happen very often.

Back
Top Bottom