Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cop on prisoner

Sarah bit on her lips hungrily as she was pushed against the wall, their breasts touching each other. "Do me too. And get some other sex toys."

"Nice going hun," she flirted, pretending to look like a female cat on her all fours, purring.

cubiclegirl said:
"Nice going hun," she flirted, pretending to look like a female cat on her all fours, purring.
lily put on the strap on and stuck it half an inch in her Pusdy teasing her. She grabbed the dildo and stuck it in sarahs ass.

cubiclegirl said:
Sarah smiled and held onto the strap with her teeth, licking her pussy as she moaned.
lily handed sarah the strap on "Fuck me as hard you can"! She said and put the dildo under her ass jumping on it

She did so, thrusting it in and out as she moaned. Sarah licked the cop's breast with pleasure, her body sticky and sweet.

She hugged her breast against Lily's mouth, fingering the cop's hair as she grinned, licking her neck.

She murmured into her ears. "Sexy lady," before grabbing one breast in her hand and nibbling the bottom lips of Lily's mouth.

Lily started to cum in her pussy while having an orgasm. She moaned in pleasure and loved the way she nibbled on her mouth. She got thecdildo and while kissing sarah stuck it up sarahs ass.

Sarah squealed in happiness, pulling Lily down onto her while Sarah was on her back at the table, her legs far apart. "Do me," challenged the prisoner. "And handcuff me."

Lily handcuffed sarah to the table and stuck her tounge deep in her pussy while she fingered her

Sarah got cum all over Lily as she squirt it out, her arms over her head as the cop handcuff her. "Harder," panted the woman. "harder!"

Lily stuck the dildo all the way up sarahs ass licking her pussy while fingering her as she squealed in delight

"Ah!" screamed her as she purred with no mercy. "I love it girl," she whispered, licking Lily's pussy.

Lily took the handcuffs of of sarah and put them on herself. "Do me now"! She ordered cumming everywhere

She licked her pussy and touched Lily's arm, running her hands on it up and down while she humps on her.

Back
Top Bottom