Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New School Girl Ada Roller by RobBase086 and Fun Times

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Friday afternoon and Dr. Robert Sandage had put in a long day at work. He was ready to try this new genetic altering drug, but needed approval by his boss Dr. Lisa McMichaels. The problem was that this had not been tested on anyone before and the results of it is very unclear since it has to do with altering of a persons DNA strand. Who knows what would be the results of tinkering with someones DNA and what it might create. Rob had grabbed a sample of it to place into his briefcase to do more research work on it in his lab at his house. Rob was a very private person and preferred to live in seclusion. He lived on a farm in Mt. Zion, Illinois where there were hardly any neighbors around for him to do his research work there. Rob had gone to the computer to log himself out for the day and walk out of the building. He just figured that what he was doing was to help people out.

As he walked past the security guards and out to the garage of where he had parked his car to head on out for the weekend. He did not know that curiousity would have a large hold onto him with the work that he was doing in the lab. Rob would get into his car and start it up. Then placing the car in reverse and driving out of the parking lot of the labratories parking garage. He was heading his usual way home, but had to stop by the post office which was a few blocks away from the local high school to mail off something. Rob decided to drive by the high school to check things out.

Just as the scientist had put in a long day of work at his job, Ada had put in a long day of work at her high school. It was one of those Fridays where the underground circle of evil teachers decided they would all have their tests. Three exams and a quiz later, the day of school was over, but unlike the average high schooler, who would accompany this kind of day with lots of bitching about how terrible it was and about how they shouldn't do this, Ada didn't really seam to care. Studying for several hours for each test was not something that Ada did, considering that she absorbed the information that was presented in class like some sort of useless factoid sponge. It was a long day with a sore hand, but not a terrible one for the amount of time that she spent filling in bubbles.

The social interaction part of the day? That was the problem for Ada. A mousy 5'3" brunette with thick black glasses over blue eyes and nothing when it came to breasts or ass didn't get a lot of respect anyway, but when she was an awkward girl who didn't talk more than necessary, it was even worse. When the final bell rang and she got out of the front door of the school, the part of her school that she didn't like began. A jock by the name of Nick started it with a firm push on her shoulder from behind her. Considering that she was a full foot shorter than him and much weaker, it caused quite the stumble forward. "Hey, Ada, how about you stop studying for a moment and talk to someone." The large man remarked. The brunette tried to not react, simply walking forward. What an ass.

Fun Times said:
Just as the scientist had put in a long day of work at his job, Ada had put in a long day of work at her high school. It was one of those Fridays where the underground circle of evil teachers decided they would all have their tests. Three exams and a quiz later, the day of school was over, but unlike the average high schooler, who would accompany this kind of day with lots of bitching about how terrible it was and about how they shouldn't do this, Ada didn't really seam to care. Studying for several hours for each test was not something that Ada did, considering that she absorbed the information that was presented in class like some sort of useless factoid sponge. It was a long day with a sore hand, but not a terrible one for the amount of time that she spent filling in bubbles.

The social interaction part of the day? That was the problem for Ada. A mousy 5'3" brunette with thick black glasses over blue eyes and nothing when it came to breasts or ass didn't get a lot of respect anyway, but when she was an awkward girl who didn't talk more than necessary, it was even worse. When the final bell rang and she got out of the front door of the school, the part of her school that she didn't like began. A jock by the name of Nick started it with a firm push on her shoulder from behind her. Considering that she was a full foot shorter than him and much weaker, it caused quite the stumble forward. "Hey, Ada, how about you stop studying for a moment and talk to someone." The large man remarked. The brunette tried to not react, simply walking forward. What an ass.

Dr. Sandage had pulled up about a block or two away from the school able to see the front of the building and noticing a brunette who was not very tall was being pushed around by a larger male who wore a letterman jacket. Robert had felt bad for her watching her fall to the ground and he sort of snickered and laughed at her. Robering thinking to himself, "I wished that I could help that innocent girl out because it is not fair that a jock like him should be picking on her." He felt because it bothered him and he was very happy to be working on this new drug. The only problem was that he did not know if it worked or not.

"What is the matter Ms. Bookworm? Did you fall down and go boom?" Nick snickered and laughed at her as she got up collecting herself once again along with her books and all that she had with her. What did not help her out was that her book bag was filled with books that when Nick pushed her some what sent her flying down to the ground being so heavy. Robert could relate to what she was going through because he had remembered when he was in high school how the cheerleaders would pick on him and tease him when he was younger in high school. They woudl often get their pleasure in using him and making him hard for them so that they could all laugh and tease him. Robert wanted to help Ada out if he could and wondered if he would use the new drug on her if it would help her out. The only thing was that he would have to keep a close eye on her as to no side effects taking place with her and all.

He waited to see in what direction Ada would be walking in to possibly come up from behind to kidnap her or possibly talking her into going for a ride with him in his car. He had hoped it would be something easy that he could do without anyone noticing what he was going to do. He had no intentions of hurting her. All he wanted to do was help her out if he could do that. All he had to do was sit there and be patient to see on what would happen for him to possibly kidnap her.

Ada dealt with the same few people everyday, all of them wanting to make fun of, hurt, and humiliate her in front of her peers. Her friends were all as afraid of the popular kids as she was, and the only person in her circle of friends that had comparable size to the jocks was big in more of a horizontal way. The size didn't come from the weight room, but the dining room, and that didn't help in a fight anyway. The laughter hurt, but it was something that had been endured everyday for the past three and a half years in high school, and from a different group of the same type for people for the years that came before that. Being picked on was something that had started in elementary school, but it was a bit more violent and powerful than it had been when it was done by a bunch of fifth-graders.

A few scrapes across her elbows were the only physical marks that had came from her fall to the ground, and she set her jaw in anger as she collected up her books and tried to ignore the laughs and mocking comments of the people who had made her life a living hell for the past years of her life. All that she had been able to do, and all that she could do, was keep walking away and ignoring their constant jeers. Walking away wasn't an option that gained her a lot of respect or friends in the school, but considering how low those two numbers already were, it was the only way that she could at the very least keep herself somewhat stable. There had been one time where she had been stupid enough to fight back, and that had resulted with her on her ass with bruises on her body and a nice big black eye.

Once she had finally managed to get all of her books packed in her bag, she simply walked away, speeding up her short stride with an attempt to leave the mocking voices behind her. Finally reaching the end of the school grounds, she could slow down, at least a little. A sigh came from her lips. Hopefully, she would eventually find a way to get them to leave her alone. Walking towards her house, her eyes kept on the ground, lost in her thoughts.

Fun Times said:
Ada dealt with the same few people everyday, all of them wanting to make fun of, hurt, and humiliate her in front of her peers. Her friends were all as afraid of the popular kids as she was, and the only person in her circle of friends that had comparable size to the jocks was big in more of a horizontal way. The size didn't come from the weight room, but the dining room, and that didn't help in a fight anyway. The laughter hurt, but it was something that had been endured everyday for the past three and a half years in high school, and from a different group of the same type for people for the years that came before that. Being picked on was something that had started in elementary school, but it was a bit more violent and powerful than it had been when it was done by a bunch of fifth-graders.

A few scrapes across her elbows were the only physical marks that had came from her fall to the ground, and she set her jaw in anger as she collected up her books and tried to ignore the laughs and mocking comments of the people who had made her life a living hell for the past years of her life. All that she had been able to do, and all that she could do, was keep walking away and ignoring their constant jeers. Walking away wasn't an option that gained her a lot of respect or friends in the school, but considering how low those two numbers already were, it was the only way that she could at the very least keep herself somewhat stable. There had been one time where she had been stupid enough to fight back, and that had resulted with her on her ass with bruises on her body and a nice big black eye.

Once she had finally managed to get all of her books packed in her bag, she simply walked away, speeding up her short stride with an attempt to leave the mocking voices behind her. Finally reaching the end of the school grounds, she could slow down, at least a little. A sigh came from her lips. Hopefully, she would eventually find a way to get them to leave her alone. Walking towards her house, her eyes kept on the ground, lost in her thoughts.

The doctor saw Ada by herself and no one was around her at all. He knew that was the right time to make his move if he wanted to assist and help Ada out from the problems that she faced at school every day. He started up his car and drove right up next to her rolling down the window. "Excuse me Ms.! I am lost and do not know how to get to 15th St.. Could you please tell me where I need to go to by chance?" He asked looking at her thinking in his head how perfect she would be for this experiment. He then thought that possibly she may want a ride and tried by asking her about it. "Is there a chance that I might be able to give you a ride on where you are going? I notice that you have a heavy load in your book bag and figured that at least by you helping me out in giving me directions I could at least give you a ride to where you need to go." He told her as another thought came to his head if she did not want to jump into the car with him for that ride at least she was not that heavy to pick up and lock into the car if he had to do that to her.

He waited patiently for her answer with a smile on his face because his intentions were not to harm her in any way, but help her out if he could do that for her. He could tell by her facial construction and all that the experimental drug would help enhance along with giving her 20/20 vision without her glasses at all. Plus, it would give Ada a few more features enhanced that the other girls at her school may not have like larger natrual breasts and a butt that would be nice and firm where you could bounce a quarter from it. The experimental drug would be able to give her a bit more athletic abilities that if she wanted to try out for the cheerleading squad she could do that without any problems at all. What Robert did not know was that combining her with beauty and the brains that she had was going to be very scary for someone like the new Ada.

When the car came to a roll beside her, it caught Ada's attention, looking over at the vehicle as the window rolled down. For a moment, the brunette had a flashblack to a presentation in elementary school where a man who acted like he was half of his age talked about how if a car pulls up beside you and asks you to get in, the correct response is to yell 'stranger danger' and run to find a close adult who can help you. If you didn't, the free candy would instead be a free rape with a side helping of lifelong mental scarring. Of course, years of lifelong mental scarring from the assholes that terrorized her life had made her think that if someone was going to put the effort into kidnapping and raping a teenage girl, they would probably at least pick someone that was attractive, which in her mind, she most definitely was not.

Considering that she had lived in the same area for her entire life, Ada knew where it was that the man wanted to go. "Yeah, I can help you." The brunette said, moving off of the sidewalk onto the boulevard, getting
closer to the car. "You go about four bloc-" The young girl started instructing, but when he told her that he could also give a ride, she cocked her eyebrow. Walking with a bookbag heavy with the books of a girl who prefers books to people, and considering that the people who harassed her at school would sometimes come and get a second helping of their 'fun', it wasn't a bad idea. "Sure, that sounds good to me. I don't live far from 15th anyway." The young nerd said, finally climbing into the passenger's door of the car. "So, go straight for the next four blocks." She added as she pulled the seatbelt across her stomach.

Fun Times said:
When the car came to a roll beside her, it caught Ada's attention, looking over at the vehicle as the window rolled down. For a moment, the brunette had a flashblack to a presentation in elementary school where a man who acted like he was half of his age talked about how if a car pulls up beside you and asks you to get in, the correct response is to yell 'stranger danger' and run to find a close adult who can help you. If you didn't, the free candy would instead be a free rape with a side helping of lifelong mental scarring. Of course, years of lifelong mental scarring from the assholes that terrorized her life had made her think that if someone was going to put the effort into kidnapping and raping a teenage girl, they would probably at least pick someone that was attractive, which in her mind, she most definitely was not.

Considering that she had lived in the same area for her entire life, Ada knew where it was that the man wanted to go. "Yeah, I can help you." The brunette said, moving off of the sidewalk onto the boulevard, getting
closer to the car. "You go about four bloc-" The young girl started instructing, but when he told her that he could also give a ride, she cocked her eyebrow. Walking with a bookbag heavy with the books of a girl who prefers books to people, and considering that the people who harassed her at school would sometimes come and get a second helping of their 'fun', it wasn't a bad idea. "Sure, that sounds good to me. I don't live far from 15th anyway." The young nerd said, finally climbing into the passenger's door of the car. "So, go straight for the next four blocks." She added as she pulled the seatbelt across her stomach.

27 lines

Doctor Sandage knew that Ada was unsure of what his intentions were by her actions and the way that she was acting. He just watched her body language reading it as to what she was saying to him and all. He could tell that she was very much upset due to her bad day at school. It has taken him years to learn on how to read people and all due to his similar ways of how him and Ada are both alike. He also preferred reading books and getting good grades in school as well. That is why when he could help people out while in high school and in college he did that so, they could pass their classes. Some people catch on pretty fast and others it takes a while for them to learn on how to do things. He was glad that she was talking to him and giving him the time of day because he knew that not everyone would even talk to someone who was lost.

"I am glad that you can help me out Ms. and possibly I can help you out also by returning the favor. My name is Robert by the way, but my friends call me Rob." He said with a smile to her as he watched her walk closer to the car now. "That is great that I am not too far away from where I need to go to." He said as he was listening to her instructions that she was giving to him. He watched her eyebrow move in a way due to her facial expression. "I am glad that you are willing to take the ride that I am offering you because I would like to talk to you Ms. and I am glad that you do not live that far from where I am heading to." He listened to the door pop open from where Ada was standing at and then climb into the car with him as he also heard her placing her seat belt on to secure herself in case they were to get into an accident that she would be all right from it. He then slowly began to pull away from the curve and started to drive. He was not sure on how to mention his way of helping her out because he did not want to sound like he wanted to perform any experiments that were too radical on her or someone who wanted to rape her because that was not what he was wanting to do to her at all. He just wanted to help her out if he could do that for her.

The girl took a moment to look around the interior of his car as she entered. It was a nice car, which implied that he had some sort of well-paying job, and it didn't look too dirty either, not some slob who leaves McDonalds wrappers around the floor of his car. He looked clean-cut enough to fit the appearance of a clean, organized man, the kind that tended to be the result of nerdy, unpopular high school students.

"Nice to meet you, Rob. You can call me Ada." The brunette replied with a smile, making sure to get the seatbelt in place. Some people didn't always wear them, but she did to swing around the corner. Her eyes flickered between him and the road, thinking ahead of where he would next need to turn to get to where he was going. When the man added that he would like to talk to her, the girl's full attention turned to his rather odd comment. "You want to talk to me? About what? I've never met you before." She replied, her tone mostly confusion, with a hint of worry in the background. Maybe he was some sort of creepy rapist. It always was a possibility, even with a homely girl like herself.

"If you want to know the hotspots in town or where to buy drugs or something, I don't know. I'm not exactly the kind of person who leaves the house unnecessarily." Ada added with a shrug. That was most certainly the thruth, considering the last 'social gathering' she went to was a few encounters with her D&D playing friends.

"Oh, and take the next left."

Fun Times said:
The girl took a moment to look around the interior of his car as she entered. It was a nice car, which implied that he had some sort of well-paying job, and it didn't look too dirty either, not some slob who leaves McDonalds wrappers around the floor of his car. He looked clean-cut enough to fit the appearance of a clean, organized man, the kind that tended to be the result of nerdy, unpopular high school students.

"Nice to meet you, Rob. You can call me Ada." The brunette replied with a smile, making sure to get the seatbelt in place. Some people didn't always wear them, but she did to swing around the corner. Her eyes flickered between him and the road, thinking ahead of where he would next need to turn to get to where he was going. When the man added that he would like to talk to her, the girl's full attention turned to his rather odd comment. "You want to talk to me? About what? I've never met you before." She replied, her tone mostly confusion, with a hint of worry in the background. Maybe he was some sort of creepy rapist. It always was a possibility, even with a homely girl like herself.

"If you want to know the hotspots in town or where to buy drugs or something, I don't know. I'm not exactly the kind of person who leaves the house unnecessarily." Ada added with a shrug. That was most certainly the thruth, considering the last 'social gathering' she went to was a few encounters with her D&D playing friends.

"Oh, and take the next left."

"It is a pleasure in meeting you as well Ada!" He said with a smile listening to her fasten her seat belt as it clicked into place once she was situated where she was sitting at in the car. Rob felt that he knew that he had worried her which he had no intentions of doing at all. He did not mean to make it sound bad or anything wanting to talk to her it was just going to be friendly talk and all with her. "Yes I would like to talk to you about an opportunity to possibly fit in and if you want to get revenge on that jock that was pushing you out the door of the school when you got ouf ot school today. Yes I know that we have never met before Ada and I would like to help you out though." He told her trying to calm her down. He would have liked to have touched her hand to let her know that she was all right with him, but did not want her to freak out or anything. He knew that he had her confused by the way she answered her question and all.

"I do not need to know where the hotspots in town to go to Ada and I do not want drugs because I do not do them at all either. How would you like to become popular at school Ada to where you would have a social life?" He asked her in hoping that he would definitely get her attention about what he was wanting to do to help her out. What the doctor did not know was that he was definitely going to create a social butterfly all right with his experimental drug along with her caring about her appearance as well. What he did not know was the effects of it were still unknown and has not been tested on anyone and she would be the first to try it out.

"That I will definitely take is the next left all right."

Her worry about his interest to help her didn't really go down. When he mentioned that he had seen her being pushed around by the bully, it didn't make it any better. So, this man had been watching her even though she didn't know him, and he knew about her problems at school, and he wanted to help her out? The case for him being either crazy or a rapist (or both) seemed to be slowly climbing, but she didn't even think about getting out of the car. Her life couldn't get much worse, and any help she could get would be nice, even if it did result in some things not going exactly how she wanted it. Revenge was fun, and ruining a group of people who had been ruining her for a half dozen years would be a great use of revenge. To see Nick suffer would be fun. If he was humiliated in the same way that he had humiliated her, or even if she could simply show him up, it would be enough to make a nice big smile spread across her face.

"You could make me a social person? I have never been popular in my life, and no one has ever talked to me unless they are as unpopular as me, need help with their math homework, or want to humiliate me, like you saw those jocks doing outside of my school, apparently." The woman said, her worry finally beginning to go down. If she could become a popular girl, she could see the looks on their faces as the girl they had been tormenting became as popular, if not more popular, than they were. "I would love that. W-what can you do to help me?"

Fun Times said:
Her worry about his interest to help her didn't really go down. When he mentioned that he had seen her being pushed around by the bully, it didn't make it any better. So, this man had been watching her even though she didn't know him, and he knew about her problems at school, and he wanted to help her out? The case for him being either crazy or a rapist (or both) seemed to be slowly climbing, but she didn't even think about getting out of the car. Her life couldn't get much worse, and any help she could get would be nice, even if it did result in some things not going exactly how she wanted it. Revenge was fun, and ruining a group of people who had been ruining her for a half dozen years would be a great use of revenge. To see Nick suffer would be fun. If he was humiliated in the same way that he had humiliated her, or even if she could simply show him up, it would be enough to make a nice big smile spread across her face.

"You could make me a social person? I have never been popular in my life, and no one has ever talked to me unless they are as unpopular as me, need help with their math homework, or want to humiliate me, like you saw those jocks doing outside of my school, apparently." The woman said, her worry finally beginning to go down. If she could become a popular girl, she could see the looks on their faces as the girl they had been tormenting became as popular, if not more popular, than they were. "I would love that. W-what can you do to help me?"

"Yes I can help you to become a social person. I was once in your situation when I was in high school and know how it feels to be teased, picked on and what you have been through. I had it happen even with the cheerleaders who would sit there and try to get me hot and bothered about them even though they were not interested in me at all." He told her with honesty about what he was wanting to do for her. He noticed that he had made her happy with what he was talking about and that she seemed at ease with him now also. "I am glad that you would love that and I hope you do not mind me taking you back to where I live at to perform this act that I plan to do to help you out Ada." He told her. He wondered what exactly his drug would enhance on her body.

He was fantasizing how she would look or turn out inside his head. He drove further on out to where he was planning to take her to so that he could help her out. As they drove further out into the country where you saw rows of corn fields or even soy beans that farmers had growing to sell to a local factory that made products out of corn and soy beans. They drove to a house that was a nice place that Robert had fixed up and even had his own garden there with freshly grown produce for him to enjoy with his meals. "Here we are Ada. I will take you to my lab that I have. He converted his barn into the lab for him to work at while at home. He placed his brief case onto the lab table and opened it up removing the formula that he had been working on and then placed it into a machine that would shake it and stir it all up. "Once that is done being stirred I will give you some of it to drink down Ada." He told her with a smile hoping that she would be willing to drink it down without any problems at all.

There was a sparkle in Ada's eyes at becoming one of the popular girls, becoming the same kind of girl that had been her enemy for so many years, and showing them that she was so much more beautiful, more social, and more popular than they could ever me. Those bitches deserved payback, and this man could help her get it. He seemed like he wanted to truly help, which had helped her to push through the logical part of her that was telling her that she shouldn't accept help from random men who watch her at school and then offer to take her back to his home. This man had something about him, something that didn't make him seem like the sinister kind of man who would do all of this just to kidnap and/or rape her when they got to his home. Her parents probably didn't care that she would be home a little late, as they barely paid attention to when she left and returned anyway. "I'm fine with going to your place." She said with a smile, and she truly was. Sure, they hadn't found 15th, but this would be more enjoyable than that anyway.

Leaving her bookbag in the car, Ada got out of the car when he came to a stop at his home, her eyes widening at the sight of the rather large farm that he lived at. The brunette followed him to the barn, impressed at the laboratory that he had managed to construct on his property. He definitely looked like he knew what he was doing, with all of the machines and the chemicals. "So, your plan has something to do with that drink? What exactly does it do, and how will it help me become a popular girl?" Ada asked in curiosity, watching the machine as it stirred the compound up.

Fun Times said:
There was a sparkle in Ada's eyes at becoming one of the popular girls, becoming the same kind of girl that had been her enemy for so many years, and showing them that she was so much more beautiful, more social, and more popular than they could ever me. Those bitches deserved payback, and this man could help her get it. He seemed like he wanted to truly help, which had helped her to push through the logical part of her that was telling her that she shouldn't accept help from random men who watch her at school and then offer to take her back to his home. This man had something about him, something that didn't make him seem like the sinister kind of man who would do all of this just to kidnap and/or rape her when they got to his home. Her parents probably didn't care that she would be home a little late, as they barely paid attention to when she left and returned anyway. "I'm fine with going to your place." She said with a smile, and she truly was. Sure, they hadn't found 15th, but this would be more enjoyable than that anyway.

Leaving her bookbag in the car, Ada got out of the car when he came to a stop at his home, her eyes widening at the sight of the rather large farm that he lived at. The brunette followed him to the barn, impressed at the laboratory that he had managed to construct on his property. He definitely looked like he knew what he was doing, with all of the machines and the chemicals. "So, your plan has something to do with that drink? What exactly does it do, and how will it help me become a popular girl?" Ada asked in curiosity, watching the machine as it stirred the compound up.

"I am glad that you are comfortable in going to my place." He said to her as he took a few turns here and there winding out in some farm that he owned with his large farm house and barn there. He did not realize that she would quickly be jumping out of the car. He could tell that she was a bit anxious for all of this to take place for her. As they walked toward the barn and he opened up his door for her to step inside. When the drink was done being stirred he removed it from the machine and listened to her questions in answering them. "Yes my plan is in this drink here Ada. Well it is suppose to enhance the genetic code that is within your body. Giving you soft skin, a tan that looks like you have been sun bathing out in the nude without any tan lines, give you perfect vision, and for you to look like the most beautiful woman in the world and be popular as well." He told her as he then walked over to her handing her what had been stirred into the machine. "Here you go! All you have to do Ada is drink it all down and wait for the process to begin." He said as he would watch everything take place with her.

Ada felt a mixture of emotions filling her, not exactly sure how to respond to this. Fear, anxiety, confusion, hope, worry. They all took turns filling the young girl's mind. It would be a big change to be popular, something that she had never experienced before in her life. This would be the biggest change to hit her since puberty, maybe even bigger. A complete shift on the social ladder. An impressed expression crossed her face when he described the effects that the chemical would be having on her body. The chemical seemed like it was made to fit the appearance of the beautiful girls that filled the covers of magazines, as well as the ranks of any high school's elite. "W-wow, that's so cool!" The brunette said with a wide smile. That was impressive. When he handed her the liquid, she looked down at it before looking back up at her new friend. "Rob, how am I supposed to pay you for all of this? I don't have much money, but I can do anything you want. I need to pay you somehow for this." The girl said nervously. The only thing that she really had to pay him with was herself. "I-I could sleep with you for payment." She suggested in a low tone. Ada wanted to figure out how she would be paying before drinking the compound.

Fun Times said:
Ada felt a mixture of emotions filling her, not exactly sure how to respond to this. Fear, anxiety, confusion, hope, worry. They all took turns filling the young girl's mind. It would be a big change to be popular, something that she had never experienced before in her life. This would be the biggest change to hit her since puberty, maybe even bigger. A complete shift on the social ladder. An impressed expression crossed her face when he described the effects that the chemical would be having on her body. The chemical seemed like it was made to fit the appearance of the beautiful girls that filled the covers of magazines, as well as the ranks of any high school's elite. "W-wow, that's so cool!" The brunette said with a wide smile. That was impressive. When he handed her the liquid, she looked down at it before looking back up at her new friend. "Rob, how am I supposed to pay you for all of this? I don't have much money, but I can do anything you want. I need to pay you somehow for this." The girl said nervously. The only thing that she really had to pay him with was herself. "I-I could sleep with you for payment." She suggested in a low tone. Ada wanted to figure out how she would be paying before drinking the compound.

Robert was a bit excited and nervous about all of this, but he knew that he had spent a lot of time at work researching and working on this new drug to get it down perfectly for anyone to drink. The only thing is that he was not sure what the results would be though after Ada drank it down. He had very high expectations that it would all work for her perfectly. "I am glad that you like that you shall become Ms. Perfect Ada!" He said very happily to her. He did not realize that the results would be exactly on what he had hoped would happen for her. "Well we could have you test drive your new body out because who knows what it has done with your sexual libido Ada." He was not sure if she would be more openly about sex after drinking this down. "I will make sure if you slept with me it would be a night of passion for you that I hope you would never forget." He told her with a smile.

A wide smile overtook her face at him telling her that she will become perfect. Perfect is good. Perfect gets her popular, and popular gets her what she wants. A blush filled her cheeks at the idea of having a night of passion with this man that she had just met. Everything inside Ada told her that it was wrong, but that wasn't her concern at the moment. Hopefully, the chemical would change that as well. If there was one thing that the brunette knew about being popular, it was that being able to fuck boys was one of the first steps in doing this. Men like women who can get them off. "I'll give you my virginity, then. You can be the first of those that will fuck the new me." The woman said with a nervous smile. Finally, it was time to drink. With one last deep breath, she slammed it back, drinking all of the liquid, letting it flow down her throat. When the brunette set it down, she could feel a trembling within her. Something was beginning to change.

Fun Times said:
A wide smile overtook her face at him telling her that she will become perfect. Perfect is good. Perfect gets her popular, and popular gets her what she wants. A blush filled her cheeks at the idea of having a night of passion with this man that she had just met. Everything inside Ada told her that it was wrong, but that wasn't her concern at the moment. Hopefully, the chemical would change that as well. If there was one thing that the brunette knew about being popular, it was that being able to fuck boys was one of the first steps in doing this. Men like women who can get them off. "I'll give you my virginity, then. You can be the first of those that will fuck the new me." The woman said with a nervous smile. Finally, it was time to drink. With one last deep breath, she slammed it back, drinking all of the liquid, letting it flow down her throat. When the brunette set it down, she could feel a trembling within her. Something was beginning to change.

He knew that he had made her happy with telling her that she would become perfect with a great body and the beauty that would be needed for her to become popular at school. Especially with the boys at her school. She will be able to do flips and be flexible for cheerleading because that is what the formula he created would help her to do. "I hope that we can become better aquinted with one another after you allow me to take your virginity. I am glad that you are allowing me to fuck the new you Ada." He said as he watched her drink all that he had brought home from work. He just watched patiently to see what all of his hard work would be producing in front of him. "How are you feeling now? What is going on with the inside of you?" He had a lot of curiousity wondering what was going on with her. As he stood there patiently awaiting the results of his work.

The tingling in her body got stronger with each moment, spreading throughout her body with each moment, moving from her core to her head, down to her hands and her toes. The force increased, and eventually, she fell to her knees from the feeling, her knees too weak to stand. "M-my body, it's rearranging itself." She nervously stammered. Her week and body arms and legs began coating themselves in muscle, increasing her strength while still keeping her lean. It would allow a woman who previously couldn't lift forty pounds or do the splits to become an extremely fit woman. Her fat went from awkward flaps on her upper arms and her stomach to where it matters. Her almost-nonexistent breasts began growing, moving from an A-cup slowly up, continuing to grow larger each moment. Her ass followed suit, her bony butt slowly growing outwards, gaining softness and a gentle curve. Her hair began changing from the roots, turning into a gentle platinum blonde. It struck Ada's mind, fuzz filling her mind. Her inhibitions all but obliterated themselves, leaving her rather open to sex. Her body became more sensitive, her skin becoming as sensitive as her nipples used to be, and her nipples and pussy tripled in sensitivity, tingling under the shirt, which was struggling to stretch over her breasts, which had settled at a DD-cup. The newly blonde's woman face began softening, the features becoming more attractive, the rest of her body moving in the same direction. Her lips became twice as thick, or more, than before.

Finally, it settled. Her body had changed almost totally. Her pussy began moistening, her new body sensitive and aroused. The woman looked up at him and smiled sensually. "P-please, let me see your dick." The changed woman said, raising to her knees and grabbing the zipper of his fly, sliding it down. "I'm so horny."

Fun Times said:
The tingling in her body got stronger with each moment, spreading throughout her body with each moment, moving from her core to her head, down to her hands and her toes. The force increased, and eventually, she fell to her knees from the feeling, her knees too weak to stand. "M-my body, it's rearranging itself." She nervously stammered. Her week and body arms and legs began coating themselves in muscle, increasing her strength while still keeping her lean. It would allow a woman who previously couldn't lift forty pounds or do the splits to become an extremely fit woman. Her fat went from awkward flaps on her upper arms and her stomach to where it matters. Her almost-nonexistent breasts began growing, moving from an A-cup slowly up, continuing to grow larger each moment. Her ass followed suit, her bony butt slowly growing outwards, gaining softness and a gentle curve. Her hair began changing from the roots, turning into a gentle platinum blonde. It struck Ada's mind, fuzz filling her mind. Her inhibitions all but obliterated themselves, leaving her rather open to sex. Her body became more sensitive, her skin becoming as sensitive as her nipples used to be, and her nipples and pussy tripled in sensitivity, tingling under the shirt, which was struggling to stretch over her breasts, which had settled at a DD-cup. The newly blonde's woman face began softening, the features becoming more attractive, the rest of her body moving in the same direction. Her lips became twice as thick, or more, than before.

Finally, it settled. Her body had changed almost totally. Her pussy began moistening, her new body sensitive and aroused. The woman looked up at him and smiled sensually. "P-please, let me see your dick." The changed woman said, raising to her knees and grabbing the zipper of his fly, sliding it down. "I'm so horny."

Robert just watched patiently as he began to notice changes in Adas apprearance. Her soft skin became of tan color due to laying out in the sun even though she had not done that. His eyes grew in amazement watching everything that was taking place. He was memorizing this inside his head for notes to later write down about so that he could prove his work was a success. "Yes I noticed how your body is starting to genetically correct the original DNA coding inside your body." Robert said to her in a intellectual way. He was amazed at the size of her breasts that had grown out and causing what she had on to become very tight on her when at one time they were lose fit. He had a big smile and was very happy for Ada now that this has happened for her. He hoped that she would be very pleased with the results of his drug that he gave to her.

Once everything settled he just looked with his eyes big staring at her nice double DD breasts that she had. "I did not count for them to grow that much on you Ada. I was thinking possibly a C size, but a double DD for your small frame. I am sure that is starting to hurt your back a bit?" He asked her a bit concerned about it even though her muscles were a lot stronger than what they once were. He felt her began to unzip his pants and looked down in amazement at what she was doing. "I do not mind you looking at my dick baby." He called her as he felt her undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants as he felt her pull them down to his ankles. He was very much aroused seeing the new Ada kneeling down bellow him. He smiled looking down at her. "It must be due to the increase of your sex drive Ada that you have been holding back for so long now." He told her.

The girl was a little too distracted to look down at her body and take in her new appearance, but if she did, she would have been impressed. The unremarkable brunette had turned, in such a short time, into a blonde that would attract attention from horny men everywhere she went. This would be the kind of thing that would turn her social life, which had basically been dead on arrival, into the kind of thriving social life that one saw in dramatic teen movies that they showed on the Disney Channel to impressionable youth. The people who had been hating on her would pay. They would see the new her and realize that they were competing with a beautiful new buxom blonde. The idea made Ada smile, but not as much as the idea of fucking the man who had helped her, which was what she had told him he would do, and now she was going to do.

"Don't worry. My titties will be fine! My back isn't hurting." The buxom girl said with a smile before getting to work on him. His pants went down with skill, revealing his already partially-erect cock to the air. Ada was quite happy to finally release the fully repressed sex drive that was inside of her, and to do it with this man was a good deal. The old Ada had no idea how to suck a cock, but a convenient side effect of the drug was a rather extensive log of knowledge on how to provide sexual pleasure to both men and women. Blowjobs were of course in there. After rubbing the shaft long enough for it to get close to fully hardened, and then her newly thickened lips wrapped around the rod. Taking just the head in, her tongue twirled around it for a few moments before letting it in fully, letting the head go back in her mouth to tap against the back of her throat. A low moan escaped her lips, sending vibrations up his cock.

Fun Times said:
The girl was a little too distracted to look down at her body and take in her new appearance, but if she did, she would have been impressed. The unremarkable brunette had turned, in such a short time, into a blonde that would attract attention from horny men everywhere she went. This would be the kind of thing that would turn her social life, which had basically been dead on arrival, into the kind of thriving social life that one saw in dramatic teen movies that they showed on the Disney Channel to impressionable youth. The people who had been hating on her would pay. They would see the new her and realize that they were competing with a beautiful new buxom blonde. The idea made Ada smile, but not as much as the idea of fucking the man who had helped her, which was what she had told him he would do, and now she was going to do.

"Don't worry. My titties will be fine! My back isn't hurting." The buxom girl said with a smile before getting to work on him. His pants went down with skill, revealing his already partially-erect cock to the air. Ada was quite happy to finally release the fully repressed sex drive that was inside of her, and to do it with this man was a good deal. The old Ada had no idea how to suck a cock, but a convenient side effect of the drug was a rather extensive log of knowledge on how to provide sexual pleasure to both men and women. Blowjobs were of course in there. After rubbing the shaft long enough for it to get close to fully hardened, and then her newly thickened lips wrapped around the rod. Taking just the head in, her tongue twirled around it for a few moments before letting it in fully, letting the head go back in her mouth to tap against the back of her throat. A low moan escaped her lips, sending vibrations up his cock.

I am glad that you feel that your breasts will be fine along with your back as well. I am just surprised at how enhanced you have become Ada." He said with a smile and pleasure due to what he was going to find out what the new Ada was able to do. The experience for the doctor will be mind blowing that someone who has never had sex with anyone was so gifted and experienced in giving him or a woman pleasure like never before. He lifted up her dress that she had on to show her butt which had on a pair of granny panties that were white. He gave her nice firm ass a smack and a squeeze noticing how firm and nice it felt. He slid one of his hands around to her pussy noticing how hot and wet her pussy was. As he slid his hand down her panties to rub and massage her pussy. The other hand worked to her top that she had on and began to fondle and squeeze her double DD's that she had for her new breasts. He could tell that her old bra was so tightly around her breasts and was about to break off from her. When he undid her bra her breasts smashed his hand against her top. Her breasts felt nice and very natural as well. He played with them along with her nipples.

RobBase086 said:
"I am glad that you feel that your breasts will be fine along with your back as well. I am just surprised at how enhanced you have become Ada." He said with a smile and pleasure due to what he was going to find out what the new Ada was able to do. The experience for the doctor will be mind blowing that someone who has never had sex with anyone was so gifted and experienced in giving him or a woman pleasure like never before. He lifted up her dress that she had on to show her butt which had on a pair of granny panties that were white. He gave her nice firm ass a smack and a squeeze noticing how firm and nice it felt. He slid one of his hands around to her pussy noticing how hot and wet her pussy was. As he slid his hand down her panties to rub and massage her pussy. The other hand worked to her top that she had on and began to fondle and squeeze her double DD's that she had for her new breasts. He could tell that her old bra was so tightly around her breasts and was about to break off from her. When he undid her bra her breasts smashed his hand against her top. Her breasts felt nice and very natural as well. He played with them along with her nipples.

The arousal that was shooting through her body before he even touched her new beautiful body made the new blonde think that she had been missing out by not having sex until now. The only thought that Ada could focus on was the idea of getting closer to him, and getting his thick cock inside of her. The teenager had never so much as masturbated or seen a cock before, but tonight that would all change, setting her down the enjoyable path of sexual promiscuity. Her left hand moved to his hip, keeping her steady while her head moved back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, her skilled tongue poking and licking at the most sensitive parts of it.

Back
Top Bottom