Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Has Been Zapped by RobBase086 and cubiclegirl

Merry groaned and moaned, clenching to his hair to draw him closer as her tongue went all over his body, exploring every inch of it. "Oh baby baby!" she screamed with delight, a hiss erupted in her mouth when she pulled away, getting on her all fours as she stared at him with hungry eyes. "Let's finish this with a whole night of sex fun. Let's buy something from the sex store please baby?"

cubiclegirl said:
Merry groaned and moaned, clenching to his hair to draw him closer as her tongue went all over his body, exploring every inch of it. "Oh baby baby!" she screamed with delight, a hiss erupted in her mouth when she pulled away, getting on her all fours as she stared at him with hungry eyes. "Let's finish this with a whole night of sex fun. Let's buy something from the sex store please baby?"

Rob loved how much pleasure he was giving Merry as he felt her pulling a bit onto his black head of hair that he had and feeling her pulling him closer to her so that she can lick him all over. "That is my naughty girl!" He said even though he knew this was not like Merry at all because she was never this naughty and wild before. He felt her pull away from him as his cock slid out of her pussy and was coated with her hot pussy juices from her dripping wet pussy. "WOW! Are you sure baby because I know this is your first time ever having sex and can your pussy handle it since you might be walking funny tomorrow while at work. I do not mind going to buy some sex toys to have some fun with lover."As he loved the way she was bent over and he did not know what kind of results were going to happen when he playfully smacked her ass and the sound of it echoed in the condo there.

The impact only left her to giggle, her ass shaking as if it was an after-shock. "Oh I can mange baby," she purred and kissed his on his swollen lips, getting his big button-down shirt and putting it over her, buttoning it up as if it were a dress. It did hide her ass well, and it made her look like a tomboy, but her ruffle hair clearly didn't show. "Ready sexy?" she teased, licking his cock one more time.

cubiclegirl said:
The impact only left her to giggle, her ass shaking as if it was an after-shock. "Oh I can mange baby," she purred and kissed his on his swollen lips, getting his big button-down shirt and putting it over her, buttoning it up as if it were a dress. It did hide her ass well, and it made her look like a tomboy, but her ruffle hair clearly didn't show. "Ready sexy?" she teased, licking his cock one more time.

Rob was just in shock on how naughty she has become and it all started with her touching the television screen on their flat screen TV. He watched as she shook her ass and loved how it swayed and moved around. "That is good that you can manage my naughty little sex kitten!" Chuckling a bit after hearing her purr. "Are you sure you are all right because I have never seen you act this naughty before since we have been together lover." He watched as she put on his button down shirt and loved how she looked in it. "Yes I am ready! I just have to get my sweat shirt on and we can leave." Feeling her teasing his cock which made him want to bend her over and take her from behind.

Merry smiled. "Don't ask anymore, hun. I'm perfectly fine." Well, in her sexy way she was, and she didn't know her old self anymore. She was transformed into a sex loving kitten with sharp claws for her love, and she walked over to the door, trying to rush him. "Come on hun! We need more time for sex!"

cubiclegirl said:
Merry smiled. "Don't ask anymore, hun. I'm perfectly fine." Well, in her sexy way she was, and she didn't know her old self anymore. She was transformed into a sex loving kitten with sharp claws for her love, and she walked over to the door, trying to rush him. "Come on hun! We need more time for sex!"

Rob did not know what to think about his girlfriend since she was acting a bit odd and not herself. "Ok baby I will not ask anymore questions about how you are feeling and all. You do look perfectly fine all right!" He was talking about how beautiful she was. He did not realize that his girlfriend that he loves is becoming someone he never knew right in front of him. The problems is only going to get worse as time goes on."I love how naughty you have become Merry! You love to fuck now don't you babydoll?" He said as he walked out the door with her and on out to his car to drive them to the adult store.

Back
Top Bottom