Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

annoying telemarketers

deepestdesires

Planetoid
So what do you do when you put your number on not only the no call list and you ask them to remove your number from their list and they still call. Most of these calls are on regard go further my education. I went back to school to better myself a couple of years ago and had to use Blackboard because the classes I needed were not at night. Now I am constantly being annoyed by those wanting me to sign up for courses arrrgh!

I just block them manually. Works. True story. I get credit card companies calling me up 24/7 because they want to own my life, so I feel your pain.

I screw with them, depending on my mood/what they say/when they call. Other times, I simply tell them to go screw themselves.

The important thing is to have fun with it. Make a game out of telling the person to hold on just a moment, you'll be right back, then set the phone down and go do something else. Check in after about two minutes, let them talk for thirty seconds, then interrupt and say you need to put the phone down again, that you'll be right back, but you REALLY want to hear what they have to say. Or you can beat the person to the punch -- start pitching your own totally made up product to them, asking them all sorts of questions, pushing them to be interested.

Back
Top Bottom