Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kisses & Cuts

Leon grinned and thrust harder into her, pushing his cock all the way inside her with every push. His hands roamed her body and gripped her breasts, fondling them gently as his cock pounded in and out of her, penetrating her over and over again. His lips found her and he shoved his tongue into her mouth.
Passion was in everything he did to her, every single touch.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon grinned and thrust harder into her, pushing his cock all the way inside her with every push. His hands roamed her body and gripped her breasts, fondling them gently as his cock pounded in and out of her, penetrating her over and over again. His lips found her and he shoved his tongue into her mouth.
Passion was in everything he did to her, every single touch.
Cassidy quivered underneath his body, her shaking legs wrapping around his waist. "Ohhh, fuck!" Her body tensed around him. She was nearing orgasm quick but knew if she came he would punish her.

Leon grinned and continued to slam into her. Driving hi cock all the way into her with every full thrust, he planned on making her beg for her orgasm. Hearing her curse only made him hornier. His hands gripped her breasts harder and his teeth grazed her nipples. "Oh god pet! You're so tight!" He moaned in her ear, sliding a hand down her body to her clit while his cock pounded into her. Every movement she made and every horny breath she took drove him crazy.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon grinned and continued to slam into her. Driving hi cock all the way into her with every full thrust, he planned on making her beg for her orgasm. Hearing her curse only made him hornier. His hands gripped her breasts harder and his teeth grazed her nipples. "Oh god pet! You're so tight!" He moaned in her ear, sliding a hand down her body to her clit while his cock pounded into her. Every movement she made and every horny breath she took drove him crazy.

Cassidy moaned. "Ohhh Master. You feel so good inside me. It's so big!" She was a petite girl, her small legs wraping around him as best they could. "Ohh, fuck!" She never swore in conversation, but never failed to during sex. Habit.

Leon smirked and continued to thrust deep inside her. His cock pulsed hard in her, showing how close he was to orgasm. Tonight leon felt merciful and gently bit her ear and whispered, "cum for me pet. Cum nice and hrd for me." His voice was lustful and seemed almost hypnotic as his hips continued to slam into her. The boy licked one of his fingers and slid it across her belly button. The feel of it would be lick him licking her belly button. Grinning and moaning, he thrust harder, "tell me pet, do you want your master to fill you with cum?"

She dman near screamed in desire as she grew very, very close. "Oh..yes. yes master. Please, fill me, fill me!" She arched her back, "Yes!" She hit orgasm, her walls tightening hard on him, "Oh fuck , master..!"

Leon moaned and grinned as his pet hit her first orgasm of tonight. His cock pulsed inside her even wilder now as he moaned in her ear. Finally, he slammed his cock all the way inside her and held it there as he erupted, blasting load after load into her depths.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon moaned and grinned as his pet hit her first orgasm of tonight. His cock pulsed inside her even wilder now as he moaned in her ear. Finally, he slammed his cock all the way inside her and held it there as he erupted, blasting load after load into her depths.

A long moan escaped her lips as her body relaxed and she opened her eyes, looking up at her master. "Master Leon....This feels so good." She slid her hands down his back. "I've never felt a man fill me like this."

Leon smiled down as his pet and stay inside her as he kissed her deeply, hands sliding down her body. "There's more where that came from my pet. I can fill you fully and completely, every day and night." His voice was soft and caring with a tint of lust. His eyes flashed. "I'm planning a trip soon, and if you want to join me, you'll have to really impress me over the next few days."

Shadowscythe said:
Leon smiled down as his pet and stay inside her as he kissed her deeply, hands sliding down her body. "There's more where that came from my pet. I can fill you fully and completely, every day and night." His voice was soft and caring with a tint of lust. His eyes flashed. "I'm planning a trip soon, and if you want to join me, you'll have to really impress me over the next few days."

She smiled softly at her master. "I promise, master Leon. I'll do all I can to impress you. I wouldn't want to be away from you for that long." She kissed along his face.

He smirked and kissed her neck softly and slowly pulled his cock out of her. "Now, clean my cock pet." He whispered just before he licked her belly button. His cock was still rock hard and his voice still had a strong tint of lust in it. The boy's hands roamed her body and his fingers flicked her clit before he sat up in the bed, waiting for her to start.

Shadowscythe said:
He smirked and kissed her neck softly and slowly pulled his cock out of her. "Now, clean my cock pet." He whispered just before he licked her belly button. His cock was still rock hard and his voice still had a strong tint of lust in it. The boy's hands roamed her body and his fingers flicked her clit before he sat up in the bed, waiting for her to start.

She obeyed her master willingly, moving to suck his hard, pulsing cock. She ran her tongue up it, licking her juices and his semen from it before she took it all the way into her mouth.

Leon moaned softly as she licked their juices off his throbbing member and took it all the way in her mouth. "Damn, pet, you can take it." He grinned and reached down and fondled her breasts softly as she sucked him off. He moaned and pinched her nipples. First her tight pussy and then her mouth. He wanted to fill this girl full of his seed.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon moaned softly as she licked their juices off his throbbing member and took it all the way in her mouth. "Damn, pet, you can take it." He grinned and reached down and fondled her breasts softly as she sucked him off. He moaned and pinched her nipples. First her tight pussy and then her mouth. He wanted to fill this girl full of his seed.

She sucked harder, holding the base of his cock with her thumb and finger. She slid her mouth off of him and rubbed the head of him against her wet lips teasing.

He moaned louder and grinned down at her. "Such a naughty girl." He whispered, pushing his cock back into her mouth and gripping her hair gently. His eyes slowly closed as he felt her hot mouth around his cock.

She nearly choked when he shoved his cock into her mouth, but kept herself from doing so. She sucked him arm, hands on his hips now as she bobbed her head up and down.

He moaned louder a she gripped his hips and sucked harder . His cock pulsed wildly in her mouth revealing how close he was to erupting in her mouth. He stroked her hair and gently tugged on it while she bobbed her head up and down. Just when he was about to cum he held her head in place and blasted a huge load in her mouth.

Shadowscythe said:
He moaned louder a she gripped his hips and sucked harder . His cock pulsed wildly in her mouth revealing how close he was to erupting in her mouth. He stroked her hair and gently tugged on it while she bobbed her head up and down. Just when he was about to cum he held her head in place and blasted a huge load in her mouth.

Cassidy took it all, swallowing it quickly and licking her lips when she pulled from him. "Have I pleased you, master?"

Her master grinned down at her and nodded slowly. "Why yes you have, my dear pet." He stroked her hair, loving the look on her face when she swallowed his seed. "I think I'll reward you for such a splendid job" he grinned at her and continued to stroke her hair. "Any suggestions for a reward, my naughty pet?"

Cassidy smiled softly at her owner. She laid back on the bed and giggled shyly, knee's up, she spread her legs and then slid her hand down her body, using two fingers to spread her pussy lips. She hoped her understood what she meant.

Leon smirked as she spread her legs and pussy lips. He licked his lips as he watched as his seed was still dripping from her after his last go at her. The boy grinned and got above her, rubbing her pussy with his cock before shoving it all the way inside her. "You're practically insatiable, aren't you honey?" He whispered in her ear as he pumped back and forth. His hands roamed her body and eventually found her breasts, fondling them rather roughly. Her master was a bit gentle tonight, but he planned on getting rough with his new pet.

Leon smirked at her answer and gently licked her nipples before biting them softly and tugging on them with his teeth before sucking hard on them. He thrust harder and faster into her, pushing his cock all the way inside her, hitting her womb with every push. His left hand ran down her side and grabbed her ass. "You'll have me in you quite a lot my pet." He whispered lustfully in her ear. "I might even tie you up and take you..." He nibbled her ear gently.

Back
Top Bottom