Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kisses & Cuts

Kisses & Cuts is a Private roleplay between me and Shadowscythe

Blood, Chains, Bruises and sex. That's what a slaves live is made of...​

...Wine, sweat, money and sex. That's a master's life is made of​
[/color]
[/size]

Name: Cassidy
Personality: Soft, gentle. Loyal. She's submissive and rarely refuses to do something for a master.
Bio: She was bought from an Orphanage when she was 12 years old and has been in the slave market ever since.
Scars/bodymods: A past master had her nipples pierced. She dislikes them greatly.
Turn ons: She has an odd turn on. Having someone stick their tongue in her belly button.
Picture:
largeAnimePaperscans_Carnelian_saik2.jpg

Name: Leon Stelthor
Personality: Often kind to those he cares about, but a bit of an ass to people who mistreat his property.
Turn ons: Bondage, maid outfits, begging, nudity, his pets taking initiative.
Picture:
T129488708928a632f4e2796180fd7238c8ae7b6c9b09.jpg

Cassidy moved slowly through the halls of this house so very knew to her. She had been bought by a new master, sold by the last because he grew bored of her. She was lead by an elderly man to a room upstairs. he tapped on the door and then opened it, but did not enter. Instead he nudged her to enter on her own. Inside the room she saw a young man and she smiled softly. "Goodevening, master"

Cassidy's skin was cool, goose bumps covering her from the cold she had walked through outside, snow falling down on to the ground. Infact, snow flakes still laid in her brown hair.

Leon smirked as he watched his pet enter the room. He beckoned her over slowly and sat up in his bed. "Good evening, pet." He smiled brightly and got up to walk over to her. His eyes flashed in the dim light of the room. Snapping his fingers, the candles' flames grew brighter. "I'm surprised your last master grew bored of you. you're so beautiful and you seem so shy." He reaches out to grab her wrist and pull her close. Gently, the boy stroked her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Welcome home my dear..." His voice was a bit seductive as he stood with her.
Leon was born into a noble family and broke away from them to find his own Noble House. Though he hated staying in one spot, he often supported expeditions and adventures, not just for financial gain, but also for the chance to go with them and experience thrills. As of now, he was laid back in his own, greeting his new slave, whom he wanted to get to know...on every level.

Cassidy trembled faintly at his touch, a shiver through her body. "Thank you, Master. You're too kind." She leaned into his touch and her lips parted faintly at the feeling of his breath against her ear, body so close to her. A pale pink blush covered her cheeks and she looked up at him.

Her master smirked and led her over to the bed. "Now, listen close, my pet...You'll do everything I say, when I say it ok?" His voice was gentle, not demanding. He spoke to her softly, and in a friendly tone. "Try not to make mistakes or defy me...or I'll have to punish you." He gently grabbed one of her breasts. "You wouldn't want more piercings, would you, pet?" He gently licked her ear and chuckled. "Now, one of the best things you can do in serving me...is take initiative...if you think you can pleasure me in a new way, feel free to do it...just don't fail to, hon." His friendly tone seem to flow with the threat of punishment.

Cassidy gasped quietly as he groped her, feeling her piercings through her thin dress. She nodded her head slowly though. "Yes, of course, master. I'll do anything to please you." she moved to on her knee's on the bed, wide, innocent yet...not so innocent eyes watching him. She moved forward, fingers trailing down his upper body through his clothing. She brushed her lips over his collar bone, little pink tongue flicking over his flesh.

Leon grinned as she looked at him with those wide eyes of her's and licked his flesh of his collar bone. He grinned and grabbed her ass with one hand and her breast with another. "Mmm, be a good girl and I'll remove these piercings for you." Her master squeezed her breasts and butt firmly and licked up and down her neck. "Tell me pet...do you look forward to serving my every whim?" His voice was seductive and almost hypnotic.

Cassidy moaned quietly against his flesh. "Yes, my master. Very much so." her tongue lead her up is neck, along his jaw and to his mouth where it brushed over his bottom lip. "I'll be a very good girl. Except, of course, when you want me to be very bad." She kissed his bottom lip, pulling at it with her own soft, plump lips.

Leon smirked and whispered. "Then strip for me pet. Show your new master that luscious body of yours." He gently pinched her nipple and kissed it through her dress. His hands wandered her body and his eyes flashed in the candle light. Leon was happy his new pet was so submissive and willing. He knew he'd never get enough off her. "Give me a show, my dear...and don't be afraid to play with yourself as you do it." He winked.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon smirked and whispered. "Then strip for me pet. Show your new master that luscious body of yours." He gently pinched her nipple and kissed it through her dress. His hands wandered her body and his eyes flashed in the candle light. Leon was happy his new pet was so submissive and willing. He knew he'd never get enough off her. "Give me a show, my dear...and don't be afraid to play with yourself as you do it." He winked.

Cassidy slid from his grip, moving to stand before the bed. She wore a thin black dress, short but not too short and flowy. She slid the straps slowly over her shoulders, the dress easily falling to the floor once she pushed it over her humpe, Ccup breasts. her panties were of black lace, the sides a corset design that showed her hips off. You could see through the cloth that she was clean shaven, perfectly smooth with not a single bump to be felt or seen. her plump bum was firm and round, perfect with her hips and breasts. She wore no bra because she didn't have to, her breasts staying put rather well. She slid her hands down her body, diping her fingers into her panties before she moved to stand with her back to him, pushing the fabric of her panties out until they fell to her ankles. her skin was perfect.

Leon sat back in the bed and grinned as he watched Cassidy strip. His cock was already rock hard from her licking his collar bone. Her touch was amazing, but her body was goddess like. Her clean-shaven pussy and plump firm behind to her perfect and perky breasts made him even harder. His eyes roamed her luscious body and his smirk returned as she turned her back to him and slid her panties around her ankles. Slowly, her master arose from the bed and wrapped his arms around her, his lips at her ear.

"Mmm, pet...you look absolutely delicious. Irresistable." The boy licked her ear then moved his tongue down her neck while his left hand went to her breast, and his other to her pussy.

(Gotta go for the night, I'm sorry)

cassidy was pleased to hear her master was happy. She was always most nervous the first night, wanting to please him and prove she was worth keeping around. She whimpered softly in longing as his fingers moved to stroke her pussy, his tongue at her neck and free hand at her breast. "Mmm, Master.." She pressed her firm behind to his crotch.

Leon smirked and gently bit her neck to leave a nice mark. His fingers stroked up and down her slit, gently sliding across her clit and pressing on it a bit hard. "Pet, I think I'm gonna like having you around." He grinned and nibbled her ear a moment while his other hand groped her breasts and teasingly tugged on her nipple piercings. His fingers stroking her clit moved fasterand harder,dancing across her button. "Now, here's one rule, pet....you can't cum, unless I say so."

Cassidy's body quivered at his touch. "Y-yes..master..." She spoke meakly, distracted by the motion of his finger over her clit. It would be hard, very hard, to obey this rule. But she would try very hard to do so. Her hands moved behind her, caressing the parts of his body she could reach.

Leon grinned as he flicked her clit again before sliding his middle finger deep inside her. "Don't worry, I'll let you cum tonight...just be sure to wait until I say so." He kisses down her body slowly, pushing her into the bed. The boy growled playfully at her and crawled on top of her, kissing up and down her neck. "Does pet wanna prove herself tonight?" He whispered lustfully in her ear. Leon's eyes flashed an danced in the dim candle light as he gazed down at his naked and horny slave.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon grinned as he flicked her clit again before sliding his middle finger deep inside her. "Don't worry, I'll let you cum tonight...just be sure to wait until I say so." He kisses down her body slowly, pushing her into the bed. The boy growled playfully at her and crawled on top of her, kissing up and down her neck. "Does pet wanna prove herself tonight?" He whispered lustfully in her ear. Leon's eyes flashed an danced in the dim candle light as he gazed down at his naked and horny slave.

She nodded her head slowly, eyes staring up at him longingly. "Please, Master...Please." She megged for more of his touch, his kisses, his words. Cassidy had a habit that some masters liked and some did not. It was the reason she was sold to Leon in the first place. She tends to fall..easily in love with her masters..even if they hurt her.

Leon stroked her cheek as he whispered. "Tonight, you'll be seeing new worlds of pleasure, which you shall experience each and every day my dearest pet." His voice was soft, lustful and loving all at the same time. His hands trailed down her body, as did his lips, kissing her nipples and licking around them. Slowly he licked down her body, trailing down to her pubic area and sliding a finger up and down her slit. He grinned and finally dragged his tongue down to her pussy and gave her clit a quick flick.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon stroked her cheek as he whispered. "Tonight, you'll be seeing new worlds of pleasure, which you shall experience each and every day my dearest pet." His voice was soft, lustful and loving all at the same time. His hands trailed down her body, as did his lips, kissing her nipples and licking around them. Slowly he licked down her body, trailing down to her pubic area and sliding a finger up and down her slit. He grinned and finally dragged his tongue down to her pussy and gave her clit a quick flick.

Cassidy squirmed under his touch. "mmm. Master Leon...." She slid her fingers through his hair. She threw her head back when he ran her tongue over her hot cunt. "Ohhh please..please master.'

Her master grinned as she begged. The sound of her voice made his cock rock hard and want to fuck her now. But he'd give her a treat on her first night and pleasure her a bit before taking this girl, truly for his own. His tongue licked up and down her slit before sliding inside her. His fingers danced over her clit and after drilling her with his tongue for a moment, he began to suck on her clit. "Let me hear you moan, my slave."

Shadowscythe said:
Her master grinned as she begged. The sound of her voice made his cock rock hard and want to fuck her now. But he'd give her a treat on her first night and pleasure her a bit before taking this girl, truly for his own. His tongue licked up and down her slit before sliding inside her. His fingers danced over her clit and after drilling her with his tongue for a moment, he began to suck on her clit. "Let me hear you moan, my slave."

Cassidy arched her back and her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. When he sucked on her clit she damn near screamed in pleasure. "OhhH! Master!" She started breath heavier, body hot. "Please..Please take me..master.."

The boy grinned at his pet and bit her clit gently before slowly sliding up her body. "Beg for it hard, my pet...let me know how badly you need me deep inside you." His voice is lustful and he presses his cock against her pussy, sliding only the head in then pulling out.

Shadowscythe said:
The boy grinned at his pet and bit her clit gently before slowly sliding up her body. "Beg for it hard, my pet...let me know how badly you need me deep inside you." His voice is lustful and he presses his cock against her pussy, sliding only the head in then pulling out.

Her body quivered and hips pressed up towards him when he pushed the head in, a moan escaping her. She opened her eyes, a look of desperate need when he pulled out. "Please, Master Leon. I need you in me..Please."

Leon grinned and slide his cock slowly inside her, kissing her neck and biting it gently, but hard enough to leave a mark. "Tell me who you belong to...who you always want to belong to." He whispered lusftully as he began to pump slowly in and out of her.

Shadowscythe said:
Leon grinned and slide his cock slowly inside her, kissing her neck and biting it gently, but hard enough to leave a mark. "Tell me who you belong to...who you always want to belong to." He whispered lusftully as he began to pump slowly in and out of her.

Cassidy wrapped her arms around his neck and stared up into his eyes. "You, Master. I belong to you." She kissed him deeply, hips rocking against his, fingers running down his spine.

Back
Top Bottom