Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rolling in the deep!(open to first to play guy ,romance,action,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,So i have really been into Th whole"Percy Jackson and the Olympians" Story and Decided to do a rp about it,Its a bit of "As you go story" meaning we will actally find the plot of the story latter on.(The onl part that is Expected is the "Romance" Part <3 ....Your welcome to tell me your ideas .And anything goes lol.Anyway Thanks Again and I hope we have fun.

(Could you fill this out please )
Name:

Godly parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearancepicture)

A bit of a backstory:

Weapon:

Anything Else?:

My Character!

Godly parent:Zeus

Mortal Parent:Elizabeth Gilmore

Appearancepicture)http://gobodynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Miranda-Kerr1.jpg

A bit of a backstory:Always being the different one of the bunch whether it was from her unnatural Beauty or Skills,Fhallon never really fit in with the people in her school. Being born in California to one of the richest families i the Gilmores, she never acted as though she,She never wanted it When Fhallon was twelve, while actually being able to read ancient Greek in a textbook at school better than reading american English, she knew that something was wrong. She studied the whole myths of the Greek Gods and felt she had some sort of connection with the most powerful one, Zeus. After a year of wondering why all these things kept happening to her that never happened before in her lifetime, her mother sat her down, before someone came in and told her who she really was, daughter of Zeus. A protector lead her to a camp, Camp Half Blood.....

Weapon:Golden (Lighting absorbing )Bow And Arrow.

Anything Else?:SHe,Loving,Graceful,Wild sprited Is shy with n new people,friendly, playful, clever,adventerous, brave, sometimes a bit reckless,A romantic at heart .Has quite a temper,and has a thing for animals and weather

As I was shooting arrow's as I heard a yell filled with hate . I turned to see that the yell was from the side of the woods behind the arena I ran to see if any ones hurt. Fhallon Shot an arrow into a boys Back She loved training. It always seemed to help her Relax.Sighing she went over to help him up. "Sorry about that ..Well im not but you get the idea" I said laughing softly. Being apart of the"Big Three", Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. ...Was being a hassle ."I am sorry,i really am..it just got the best of me." I watch as he heals himself .i quickly slip my bow and arrow back across my back ,looking down again with sincere Amber brown eyes.you could tell anything from my eyes.My mom used to say ,A whorl pool of colors...:heart::heart:::p

Age17 1/2
godlypareny hermes
looks tan skin black hair green eyes and camp clothed
parent rachel motre
weapon daggers(suck out energy)

I post at least a couple of of lines

She looks down nervously a bit self conscious of her self
.she stands up dusting her pants of her chelate brown hair blowing in the wind

(Ok)
max was stunned. She looks so.... So. ..... Amazing. He bit his lip "well... What you wanna do"? He asked her

(Haha thanks , that's actually my real nick name)
"Stormy!..I love it" her eys glint in the sun.he notices her golden bow and arrows engraved with Greek letters that translate into"FIerce Beauty"

"Nice bow" says max" how about we head to halfbloodhill insead of standing here" he says

(lol and just wondering by romance what kind )

(paranormal romance any lol what do you mean )

Storm nods grappling her bow and arrow and running ahead in front of him"Come on slow demi" she laughs playfully

She blushes and trip to crawl away. Her hair getting tangled in his hands. Her eyes glitter a pretty Amheyst color.she thinks to herself how comfortable it is to finally have fun for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom