Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruelty: phtlc and Tortured Soul

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Pulling over to the side of the road, I survey the property. The house looked quite nice, obviously belonging to someone who made some decent money. It was however a bit out of the city which was good for my purposes. The worthless piece of shit who worked there had been stringing me along for a gambling debt.

I run an illegal gambling establishment, and I always guarantee my clients get paid, even if the dipshit playing them can’t deliver. Then his debts become mine. That’s what this particular fool had gone and done. He was a lawyer, and made good money, but he was a gambling junkie and he had gambled on collateral that was already staked to someone at another gaming house. He assumed he would win this round, get the money to cover his debt at the other place and walk away clean. Instead his debt had doubled. Imagine my rage when I found out that the collateral he had staked was already claimed by another party!

I took the fuck back into my office and put the fear of god into him, explaining why it would not be good for him or his young family if he didn’t get me my money asap.....and interest was charging right away!

I realized I had to give him a few days, maybe a week to liquidate some assets, but then he started stringing me along, delaying again and again. Then to my rage I found the little fuck had done some more gambling at another establishment while still owing me! The worthless little fuck must have assumed that a powerful lawyer couldn’t be touched by someone like me. He and his family were going to pay dearly for that foolish assumption.

It was an issue of credibility in the streets. If I let one smiling fuck play me for a fool, my competitors will think I’m weak and move in. Sometimes examples just have t be made, and to be honest......I enjoy making examples of people. Something about hearing a person first cry and beg in terror, then scream in unendurable agony, and sometimes feel the life slip out of their body as I kill them, staring into their eyes as the light fades.

Getting out of the car, I walked up to the front door and rang it. I heard footsteps, and then heard the latch opening. When the door swung open, for the briefest moment his face had the smile of some guy expecting to see one of his golf buddies. The smile disappeared in an instant.

Swallowing and stuttering he spoke;

“Rick...I, uh....I was actually uhm just thinking of you, and was.....well I was going to call you”

“Well, now I’m here and you don’t need to call me”. I step in and walk past him, as he suddenly turns and follows.

‘Uhm....Rick we were....we were just eating dinner. Maybe if ....well later...”

“Later?” I asked as I walked into the dining room. Sitting at the table was the wife, who while not super great, was not bad at all. I look over and see you. You must be the daughter. You are cute, in a young teen sort of way, not in a womanly way. You have a cute face, but your tits are small, and your body thin. Maybe a few more years to develop.

Sitting down, I help myself to some wine as you and your mother stare at me in surprise. Your mother looks a bit alarmed and looks to her husband, your father and speaks.

“Bill honey, were we expecting company?” She asked with uncertainty, bordering on nervousness.

He started to stutter to answer her question, when I interrupted;

“No, I’m just dropping by to pick up something that Bill owes me. “

Taking a sip of wine I looked over at the visibly nervous man

“Well gee Bill, I guess you better go get my money” I say with obviously faked charm. I can see that you and your mother are both nervous, not sure what to make of this rough looking man at your table, the sudden interruption or your fathers nervousness..

“Rick...” he began nervously, “Look, I’ll.......I’m meeting with a guy this week, and he is able to lend me...” cutting him off, I spoke

“This week? Where is he? Why isn’t he here now?” I asked sarcastically

He was trying to maintain his composure, but he was visibly nervous and choking a bit
“Rick....I just.......”

“Bill, we had a deal. You said you would have my money, and now for weeks you have been doing everything but giving me my money. Am I a joke to you Bill?

“NO! Rick...I..”

“Then what is it? Am I a patsy? A punk who’s money you can just take, while laughing in my face?”

“No, Rick please...” he cleared his throat. “I swear...”

“Yes Bill, I hear you talking. You do a lot of talking. You know I would have thought you would be smarter Bill. Honestly, given your nice young family here, your pretty wife, and the cute looking daughter.” I gestured towards you.

The wife intervened, looking at you, “Honey, go wait in your room”.

“No, she can stay right here and finish her dinner” I said loudly.

You hesitated, looking at your mother and got up to leave the table. Fucking insolent little cunt! Leaping to my feet, I confronted you.

“I SAID SIT AND FINISH YOUR FUCKING DINNER!....NOW SIT!” I yell at your terrified face. Grabbing your hair I throw you into your chair as you yelp from the pain. Your mother immediately jumps up to stop me and I slap her hard across the face, sending her flying.

Reaching into my jacket I pull out a M-1911 model 45, and point it first at your father, then your mother and then you.

“Maybe I’m not making myself clear! I want my FUCKING MONEY!” I yell, looking at your father.

“Rick, please” he whines, pleading with me

“Fuck please, give me my god damned money...Now!”

“I don’t have it on me now...I’ll have it..”, I cut him off.

“What do you have in your safe?’

“My...I don’t have a safe”. This pushed me over the edge. I knew the lying mother fucker had a safe, and I knew full well.

Looking at him coldly, I grabbed you by the hair and pointed my gun at your head as you cringed and whimpered in terror.

“Downstairs....now!”

I directed your family downstairs with you. At one point your father turned and tried to speak to me so I pistol whipped him, opening a cut above his eye.

“In the corner now!”
I dropped my briefcase and opened it, taking out several pairs of handcuffs. I grabbed you, and before you could even respond I snapped a cuff onto your left wrist, then pulled you to a beam and yanked your hands behind you forcing you to stand there and look at what I was about to do. Then I shove a gag in your mouth. Looking you in the eye, I pulled a large knife and waved it in your face as your mother cried in terror.

‘If your dad’s smart, I won’t have to fuck you with this blade!”

With that I turned and walked over to your parents. One hard blow stunned your mother, dropping her onto the carpeted floor. Then I turned and started beating the shit out of your father as he pleaded with me. Teeth shattered, ribs broke, blood splattered, as he cried and begged. Grabbing him, I brought him to his feet and sat him in a large wooden rocking chair. I snapped cuffs on his wrists. Then I grabbed some power cords and tied him up firmly, and stuffed a rag in his mouth as a gag.

“Hey Bill, your wife looks like a half decent peice of tail. What about your daughter? I guess she’s still young; hasn’t been within a mile of a cock”

He tried to plead through his gag

“Hell I bet if a man tried to fuck that cute little daughter of yours he’d probably rip her open, split her up the middle”

He cried and screamed into his gag

“So Bill, what I propose we do is this. Watch what I’m going to do to your wife, and if you don’t want it to happen to your daughter, then when I’m done you will tell me where the safe is”

With that I turned, and advanced on your mother, who was staggering to her feet, still stunned from the blow I had inflicted earlier.

“Don’t get up on my account Elise”. With that I grabbed her as she screamed, pinning her to the wall. Slapping her hard to stun her, I grabbed her blouse and tore it open as she struggled, pleading. I started tearing at her bra, literally ripping it off, leaving huge welts in her skin as I did it.

I slapped her hard again, knocking her to the ground as she screamed. Good thing you don’t have any neighbours for miles. Dropping on top of her, I yanked her skirt up to her waist, revealing some nice legs and plain looking panties. She struggled, but to no avail. I am a large man, and she had no chance.

I grabbed her panties and started to pull, but she grabbed them, trying to hold on to them, but a few quick slaps had her let go and cover her face. I took advantage of the distraction to yank hard, ripping the material as they came off, exposing her nice looking pubic hair. I grabbed her throat and started squeezing, just to keep her occupied as I undid my belt and pants, lowering them to release my hardened cock. I am quite well hung, and when I put my large sized cock into a woman, she feels it.

Dropping between her legs, I pin her easily. She struggles, pleading but is helplessly pinned and very quickly my cock is lined up with her defenceless pussy. A nice man would get her wet and ready, but I don’t care how it feels for her. I slam my hips forward, driving several inches of my cock into her dry pussy, causing her to scream in pain as her eyes jolt wide open. As soon as I have a few inches in, I start working the rest in, jamming my hips forward in rough brutal thrusts, aimed at forcing her open so my cock can get all the way in.

“Oh god it hurts!...please! ....it hurts” she screams, as though her pain were my fucking problem. Once I am in, I start fucking the whore hard, driving the full length of my thickness into her with each brutal thrust as I rape her pain wracked pussy with merciless violence. I know that each savage thrust, inflicts severe pain on her uprepared pussy, but that is the point. She is paying for her husbands misdeeds.

I don’t really focus so much on my own satisfaction as I do hurting her. I want her husband to suffer from watching her be raped. It doesn’t take long before I come hard, spraying my seed into her womb.

Pulling out, I stand and look at Bill.

“Personally I think she liked it; getting it from a real man instead of a limp dicked fuck like you!” He is heaving, breathing heavily, his face all flushed. The exertion of trying to break free must be killing him.

I turn to go back to the wife and grab her by the hair dragging her screaming over to a desk, which I promptly bend her over.

“Like it in the ass honey? I bet you want to feel a real man in your ass!” as I line up my cock with her anus. She immediately struggles and thrashes, crying out.
“No! Please no.....PLEASE! I’ve never done that!”

“You mean your limp dick husband never had the balls to stick it in your tight little ass?” I look over at Bill. “Hey Bill, not to worry. I’ll describe it to you after, so you will have an idea how it feels to be a real man fucking a womans ass!”

With that I lean in hard, pushing my cock against her anus as she struggles and pleads. She is clenching hard, trying desperately to prevent my cock from entering, but she must know that inevitably this is a losing battle. A little more exertion and she starts to open up.

“OW!...It hurts! Oh god it hurts! Please!...Please!!!”

Her cries just turn me on, and I push harder, splitting her wider as my cockhead slips in. She screeches like a banshee, struggling frantically in my arms as I hold her down and start trying to push more in. I lean in hard, and my pole starts sliding in, very slowly as her resisting ring loses the battle gradually, sliding agonizingly over my cock as I split her rectum open. She is in terrible agony as her rear passage is forced open for the first time in her life. I push hard, twisting and jerking my hips as she screams, and eventually I get the whole thing in as my balls rest against her pussy.

“Aaaaaiiiigh!.........It Hurts!....It huuurts!.....Oh god Please!....please!”. Her pitiful cries fall on heartless ears. I intend this to hurt. I want to torment her husband.

I draw back slowly, gradually pulling my cock out as she whimpers in relief as the hard pole in her guts starts exiting her bowels. I pull back until only the head remained, and then with all my strength, I jerk my hips forward viciously, driving the entire length of my cock into her with one brutal thrust. She shrieks the screams of the damned as her body convulses as though it had an electric current running through it. She can’t even form words, just noise as her rectum is savagely split open with the brutality of the thrust. Then I start fucking her ass hard, looking over at her husband and smiling as I cruelly batter his wives bowels with my cock.

I fuck her savagely, my cock ripping through her anus and rectum like a chainsaw as my cock head beats the shit out of her bowel. Her agonized cries are inhuman as I fuck her without mercy. The sheer viciousness of the pounding jerks the desk several inches forward with each thrust, as it moves across the floor, stopping only when it comes to a wall. Then I pound into her like a maniac, my cock pummelling her ass like a pneumatic jack hammer as her cries echo through the basement. After several minutes of this, I come hard, spraying my semen into her bowel, as she cries like a little girl from the ordeal she has gone through.

Pulling out, I see my cock covered in blood, indicating that I did some internal damage. Her problem not mine.

Looking over, I see Bill convulsing in his chair, his face turning dark red as his eyes widen. Something is clearly wrong with him.

“His heart!”, his wife cries out, still in pain.

“What?”, I ask turning to her

“He has a heart condition! He needs his pills!”

“Where are they?” I ask. She tells me and I retrieve them. I intend to kill him, but I need him alive for now. Grabbing the pills, I go back to him and yank the gag out of his mouth, but at this stage his eyes have rolled back into his head, and he is barely moving.

“Bill!....Oh god he’s in cardiac arrest!” she cried. I had no intention of doing CPR on the fucker, so her was just going to have to die. Walking over I grab his hair and yell in his face, getting his attention as he struggles to retain consciousness.

“Know this Bill” I whisper in his ear, “I’m going to pop your daughters cherry. I’m going to make her scream much louder than your wife!”

His eyes widen for a second, and then his body shudders once, and they roll back completely in his head as his body goes still.

I turn to your mother, laying there with her bloody ass.

“Well, I have bad news for you. I need information and I was going to torture it out of him. Now I have to torture it out of you” I walk over to her as her eyes open wide and she starts pleading. Grabbing her, I get started.

After an hour had passed with me torturing her, I had received the combination for his safe, and went there to retrieve the cash, which regrettably did not cover his whole debt.

“What about the bearer bonds, he has?” I asked, looking at the tortured woman?

“he doesn’t have them...he gave them to a bookie in payment for another debt!” she cried through her pain. I didn’t believe her, so I got started. Her screams really started getting loud as I did unimaginable things to her, inflicting excruciating agony on her body as she screamed and pleaded for a mercy I was not going to show her.

This went on for several hours, as I performed horrific tortures on her, tortures that inflicted horrible agony and in some cases did permanent damage. I paid particular attention to her genitals while I tortured her, as they are a great soft spot, with many nerve endings. It doesn’t take much to cause the human vagina excruciating pain. I worked the rest of her body too, but her twat got extra attention. I suspected that the unfortunate lady was telling the truth, and simply did not have any information she could give me to stop her agony. She looked so horrifyingly desperate to get me to stop this inhuman torture that I highly doubted she could be telling me anything but the truth. I couldn’t take the chance though, and kept torturing her for a few more hours. By the time I was done, I knew she had no information. She had been subjected to excruciating agony for nine hours straight for no reason. Shit happens.

Looking over at you, I decided I would take you as payment. You were an attractive girl under all the goth/emo clothing. You looked like you had zero self confidence, but you were actually kind of cute.

Looking down at your mother’s destroyed body, I took stock of her injuries. Torn flesh, bruises, broken bones with the jagged bone ends piercing through the flesh, her vagina destroyed to the point where it would never be able to be used for sex again. She was fucked up bad, and barely breathing properly with all her broken ribs.

“Say good bye to mommy” I commented in your direction as I leaned down to wrap a cord around your mothers neck. Pulling it tight I started to strangle her. People always assume that someone this badly fucked up will welcome and accept death, but human instinct thrives for survival, and her broken body started thrashing once the cord bit into her neck and cut off her air supply. I made sure to keep her face pointed towards you as I killed her. After about a minute and a half, her struggles weakened and then stopped. A classic mistake is to release the hold. She lost consciousness, but her brain was still alive and her heart pumping. I kept up the tight grip of the cord around her neck as I held her limp body up by it. After two more minutes, i knew her heart would be stopped by now, and short of CPR, nothing would get the blood flowing so brain death was now inevitable.

Dropping her, as her head hit the floor with an audible thud, I walked over to you. Pulling a large ugly looking knife, I walked up to you as you struggled against your bindings in terror, having seen the horrifying cruelties I inflicted on your mother. I had tied you well and you couldn’t pull away. Holding the knife to your face as you quivered, I gently traced the knife down past your neck, as your eyes opened in terror.

Gradually I brought the knife down to between your legs, and I pressed the point of the blade upwards, into your skirt so the tip came up against your panties, pressing through, just lightly pricking your pussy through the panties. A slight push and the razor sharp blade would slice into your quim. This increased your terror. I held the knife there for a minute, letting your terror build. Then I reached up and grabbed the gag in your mouth, yanking it out.

“What is your name!”

Back
Top Bottom