Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes you happy/sad right now?

Minatei

Super-Earth
Like the thread says, just wondering what are everyone's current things that make them happy, and just what are the ones that make you sad at the moment?

For me...

Happy right now is a little situation I'm having. My evil side is kind of happy I can take out my pain on the same person that caused it.

Sad... most likely my sad love life. XD Yeap.

Current things that make me happy, huh?

I'd have to say my friends. Definitely my friends. And my elder sister. Love her to death.

Current things that make me sad?

You know, at this point in time, I really don't think anything has me down in the dumps.

Happy: music, friends.

Sad: The fact that I'll be alone again on Valentine's Day, and the fact that I'm still in love with my ex-girlfriend. :(

Happy: I finished up all of my CAD work and studying for tomorrow.
Sad: I STILL do not own a goddamn Transformers Prime Wheeljack toy. >8l

Happy: 

Playing a game that rivals Skyrim for its personal appeal for me (Reckoning), though this is obviously making my writing partners sad. 

The fact I found - actually made - fans of Earthdawn, which I loved but never used, here.

Sad: 

The fact one of my two cats, both who are now seniors turning 13 or 14 this year (~ 70 or a little more in human years for an indoor feline) are starting to show their age. Specifically, my former large male one who has been slowly loosing weight. He is starting a water bowl fixation (don't ask) making me think he is showing two early signs of kidney failure... a common way old cats pass on. Its harder to tell with two cats if just one is drinking more. http://www.felinecrf.com/what0.htm

Aww... sigh so many sad things right. :/

Well... new happy thing~ Is that I made up with a friend... an old friend that I still cared so much about. :)

Another sad is that I seem to be DEPRESSED. And I got no idea why to even fix it... Could just be stress I hope.

Happy: I got to hang out with some awesome bros and I own a Zombie Viper now! \ o /
Sad: I have to wait a month to hang out with cool people again.

Pdrive1872 said:
Happy: music, friends.

Sad: The fact that I'll be alone again on Valentine's Day, and the fact that I'm still in love with my ex-girlfriend. :(

I hear you man, I'm in the same boat.

Happy because I found God, sad because it took losing someone that meant the world to me.

Well I have a new sad thing... That my girlfriend still hates me. And I might as well take that as an unofficial break-up. You know, not even having an official one sucks.

Nothing happy to report.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
-gives Minatei hugs- =/

Sucks when people don't even have the courage to say it to your face right? They just run away... Sigh, well thank you. :)
This is going to break me up so bad.

What makes me happy right now? Having a day off! =D

What makes me sad right now? People who hoard animals when they cannot take good care of them. :(

Happy: Fixed up some friendships even when they seemed dead. It looks like hoping is not always so bad.

Sad: The fact that I saw various dogs get treated roughly today and the owner pretty much ignored the stuff I said to him. >.>...

happy: Getting together with the whole old gang tonight for dinner and partying. Like fucking highschool all over again except more alcohol and we're not gathering in someone's parents' basement. Woohoo! Adulthood!
sad: One of our originals won't be able to make it and her absence will be quite noticeable.

Happy: My doggy was ill for a while... but now he's all healthy again and happy. <3

Sad: My sister won't stop fondling my chest. >.> Okay, maybe that isn't really "sad". XD More like just a small bother.
Now for the actual sad... The fact that I feel depressed and I have no idea why. :/

Happy: My gay, male best friend.
Sad: My straight female friend.

I kid you not.

Happy: Being single again :3
Sad: I can't play Majora's Mask until I've caught up on my school work. ;-;

Happy: Nothing basically.
Sad: I need to give this huge speech in university and my computer is so messed up I just want to cry bad...

Back
Top Bottom