Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling to the night (thebladeofchaos & Rogue)

thebladeofchaos

Banned
Banished
He couldn't help but wonder as he wander those empty streets, what pain, what torment, what suffering had been inflicted upon the town in the night. Some people say stay in bed or the creatures of the night will get you. to him, he checked just to be sure. after all, Assassins, theives and god knows who else often hid underneath.

Seigfried wandered the lonely streets alone, his steel boots echoing around as his leather clothing let the cold damp night air through. it wasn't everyday he was paranoid about something, but on nights like this, he could make an exception. his neat, short, black hair hung to his head almost as if the air were weighing it down, the warriors red eyes surveying the scene.

Something was there, he knew it, but what it was, he couldn't say. he shook his head, running into the nearest inn and pushing his way in, sighing. It was just the night, not some bloody zombie. his blade on his back as he turned to the innkeep, shaking his head. "Room for one mate" he asked, his deep voice making his presence felt.

"Fair enough sir" the innkeep answered, grabbing a key and placing it on the counter as the warrior placed two gold coins next to it. "Thank you sir" Seigfried grabbed the key, walking calmly to his room.

"Why am I so frickin' paranoid" he asked himself, entering his room and closing the door, locking it behind him. "I can't just walk into a town these days can I?" he looked away from the window, starting to undo his armor.

He raised an eyebrow as he finished taking off his gauntlets, looking at the window, seeing the blinds billowing in the breeze. He didn't remember opening the window...nor was it open when he entered, he knew that much. that was when he saw her, a Mysterious figure, almost ghostly, but she was all too real.

He found it hard to grab his blade, his body unmoving as they both looked at each, taking each other in. He could see the fangs in the moonlight, those telling enough that he knew exactly what she was. It was like she was gloating to him, almost saying 'I'm here, I know you are as well'.

she had an odd look on her face, almost like...familiarity. He shook his head, grabbing his blade just as she disappeared, running over to the window. he somewhat sighed, the look in her jades lingering in his mind, her figure still lasting in his eyes. She stood out too much just to be a normal girl, nevermind the Vampirism...that made no sense in his head. For a vampire, she stood out to him more then normal. and why couldn't he draw his blade?

He looked around, trying to find some sort of place where she might make her home. he stopped his search when looking towards the moon, seeing the manor. old, dark, large...this was almost too easy. he had found a vampire and it's home all in the space of a few minutes.

"Guess that's where I'm off then" he said to himself, putting his sword back away and restrapping his armor on. "And it had to be when I just got into town" he shook his head as he walked out the room, passing the innkeeper and leaving. "Well, I guess my work is neverdone"

for once, he didn't mind taking his time. he could walk the streets and ponder what the heck had happened...and his own inaction

Back
Top Bottom