Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick started moaning as Max cock got deeper and deeper in him "Will you take me on a dinner or will it be just sex"

"Whell it seems that you just want sex, you wanted sex to move your things in my room and what else will you make me do" He said screaming at Max.

Nick went back to his room and putted his clothes and then got out from the house walking around the streets

Nick was walking around the streets thinking what they did he turned his friend gay and for what for sex he didnt knew if it will actualy worked out with the two of them he was very confused and didnt knew what to do.

Nick was thinking when he was crossing the street when one car hit him cuz he wasnt watching out, Nick fell on the ground when the car hit him and couldnt stand up he was bleeding and was very bad.

(Ill post again dont worry :p)
Nick was crossing the street and he didnt watch out a car almost hit him but it didnt, he continued walking and was thinking should she go back he was a little harsh on Max he was new at this "Im such an idiot" He said as he didnt know what to do.

Nick started walking back to the house he entered Max room and saw that he was sleeping, Nickwent to his room and lay on the bed thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom