Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"be nice and i will think about moving into your room,,be naughty and i will move my stuff later"
growls

"You aways know how to get me to do what you want" Nick grabbed Max cock and started rubbing it.

Nick continue sucking it still rubbing his balls the with the other hand he started rubbing his ass hole.

Nick smiled when he hearedwhat Max smiled then still sucking his cock he then quickly putted two fingers in his ass hole.

Nick started moveing his fingers in and out from his ass hole and then started to suck his cock very fast rubbing his balls feeling how his cock got very hard in his mouth.

Nick felt how Max putted his legs on his sholders he couldnt get out now, but he countinued sucking his hand faster and faster as he started closing his mouth so that the hole be smaller.

Nick standed up, sitting on Max belly he then grabbed Max cock and putted it into his ass hole and started bouncing on it.

Nick turned around watching at Max he then kissed him as he bounced on hes cock "No one is" He said and then kissed him again putting his arms around his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom