Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick was laying on the bed thinking that he was a little harsh on Max, Nick was feeling very bad and was thinking if Max will still want him from what it happened.

Nick stood up and entered Max room he sitted on a chair next to Max bed and waited there thinking what to do next.

Nick stood up from the chair and lay next to Max he then whispered to his ear "Wake up" Nick could see that he was still horny.

Nick grabbed him very hard and started shaking him and screamed "Wake up..." He couldnt wait anymore

"Hey Max... um.. im sorry i was a little harsh, sorry again, i guess im the woman in our relashionship" Nick sais as he laughes.

"Sorry again, sorry, sorry, sorry" Nick hugs him back and sais "What do you want to do" Nick knew that Max was going to say sex.

Nick was surprise when Max said to watch a film "Well ok.. i thought you were going to say something else" Nick putted his hand on Max chest trying to get closer to him.

"Oh come with me to the video store, i dont want to go alone" Nick stands up and grabs Max hand pulling him from the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom