Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for RPs! UPDATED added new RP number 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello everyone I am making a new request thread with some more detail

I will be listing about 11 ideas I have in mind I will offer a bit of info on each idea I have a more complete idea in my head (you may notice I like incest with the last few Ideas but I wanted diversity to)

I prefer to RP in PM I MIGHT RP on msn depending how we get along maybe on Forum but I generally prefer not to

i like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like allot of story line as well

I don't have the best grammar or spelling but I do make the effort in my RPs

I will also color code the ideas based on my interest level

I am fairly new to RP but I am told i have solid skills so if your interested let me know!

I prefer submissive I have trouble with dominant at times...males are better then females but I am open to try girls to :)

if you have any other ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me...you may note I like to play teenage girls but I can try other things!

PM me if you find one that interests you or if you have any questions and we can work something out

1 1800s vampire slayer (Buffy vampire slayer world) (interested)

taking place a couple of centuries before Buffy. This would involve a teenage slayer. Exploring the relationship with her watcher. (who may be related) As well as friends family, and the relations around her. I would play the teen slayer. She would just be chosen and a rookie.

2 slave to queen (very interested)

This would involve a young Girl in her teens. During medieval times. This girl will be a peasant in a small village. The village will be attacked and destroyed. By a rival empire. her and others are taken by The attacking general. As a captured slave she is in chains, and stripped naked. However her stunning beauty and intelligence gets her noticed.

Eventually she will be delivered as a gift to the King. From there she rises up thru the slave ranks. Eventually being married to the King. Then working up thru his many wives. Exploring her relationship with other slaves...Other wives....The king....the people. As she rises towards being the true queen.

3 not the everyday high school (needs VERY committed RPer) (interested)

This would be an RP where we control multiple people. I was planning to explore, the lives of teenagers at school. We explore there way thru sports...dating...sex...love...perhaps expand to first jobs....parties the options are limitless. I planed we each choose several. Picking a couple to be the main players. I think this could be allot of fun.

4 a day at the office (similar to last) (a bit less interested)

We each control several people. We choose an office Sight. A small company of some sort will do. We play the Bosses....the secretaries...maybe main clients. We explore the sexuality, and developments of this strange office.

5 Aliens in disguise (very interest)

2 Teenage Aliens living is a small town. The Aliens have different powers and abilities. We Each take one We can explore there developments....There interactions with others....There interactions with each other...and how they use there powers. I have some other ideas for this

1 would be strength and resilient body...flight...X-ray vision

2 would be shape shifter...invisibility...light Tele ports

6 Golden General (interested)

A female General, who is the kings sister. She leads her nations armies. Winning several great victories. But on a Diplomatic mission , she meets her Rival king. What she does not count on is to fall in love. Her loyalties become divided. We can explore love...betrayal..war...and the future of nations!. I see allot of potential for this RP.

7 what is a coma between sisters (very interested)

2 teenage sisters maybe twins. One sister has a BF and is deeply in love. However a terrible accident puts her into a coma. As her family and BF deal with this tragedy. The BF and the other sister...find comfort in each other. After a week or 2 the coma ends. We can explore sisterly love...love for a guy.....guilt....jealousy......betrayal I believe the options are Huge in this one

8 Slave GF (interested) (NEW IDEA)

My plan for this is, a teenage girl and her BF. The teen girl is VERY submissive. Cooking cleaning and even doing her BFs homework. She very deeply loves her BF. She is very eager for his approval. She will even spread her legs, for his friends if he demands it.

her BF however is using her. She provides skilled sex...a maid..a cook..even income. if his friends paid for her now and then. He does not hate her. He even appreciates her. But h does not love her.

Who he does love is..her best friend. Who he is secretly also dratting.

we can explore the friends relationship. As one is obsessed with a guy using her. The other is secretly fucking him. As well as both relationships with him.

to make this clear this is not a RAPE RP. He is using her yes but he does care for her. Plus she gives him everything he wants Anyways. he may even feel guilty...but he wont stop guilt or no.

incest RPs

1 Mom gets sick! (very interested)

My plan is to explore a family of 3. A father (or step father) a mother and a daughter. The mother Gets very sick and is hospitalized (or bedridden) The daughter is taking over for mom. Cooking cleaning laundry the works. Trying to keep the house running smoothly. We can explore the development of a teenager....the changing relationship between mom and the newly independent daughter....and the changing relationship between father and the new woman of the house....

I would like this to be an incest peace. Developing a growing relationship between father and daughter. As the fathers needs, grow from cooking and cleaning to more...taboo needs.

2 Stolen at birth (very interested)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP. A young infant stolen at birth. Raised by people she believed to be her parents. As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family. Now living with stranger, She is a reminder of a terrible loss. This could be a very intense relationship. I expect her and the attractive Stranger, she is told is her brother. Who are not living together developed a less then proper relationship.

I would like to bring the Father in as well. Perhaps marriage problems with the mother. Only this stranger who he is told is a daughter....seems to understand.

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation.

3 my famous daughter (VERY INTERESTED)

This will be a fun RP. A teenage Girl who is famous. She could be a model or an actress. Perhaps a singer. We can deal with the stress of her job....school...her bf...her father who managers her....her brother body guard....other family and friends....maybe another girl who is competition.

I would like to develop a relationship. Between a teen girl who is the family breadwinner. Her Father who watches his daughter mature to a woman. Her Bf jealous for her time. Explore how she finds comfort in her dad. Her protector.

I think this RP has magnificent potential.

4 Older sisters Mistake (interested)

A fairly simple RP. An older Sister loves to tease her little brother. We RP the development as she takes it further and further. But she never intends to reach incest. She just enjoys tormenting him. As things progress, She makes a new plan. She Tricks him into seeing pictures of her naked. Her intention is to humiliate him. Cause him guilt and torment him further. What she never planed for, is lighting a fire under him.

The brother becomes determined his sister is attracted to him. He also finds himself attracted to her. He goes after her, desperate to experience what has tormented him.

PM me if you have any questions comments or want to try one of these ideas....or if you have one you want to get me interested in

Tiffany

Hey Tiffany,

I'm definitely interested in No 5, and incest no .4 Do you play on yahoo messenger? Let me know!

RE: looking for RPs! UPDATED added new RP number 8

also i am noticing some of your plots seem familiar. Almost as thought I RPed it before. Could just be a coincidence.

RE: looking for RPs! UPDATED added new RP number 8

Gashnaw said:
also i am noticing some of your plots seem familiar. Almost as thought I RPed it before. Could just be a coincidence.

hmm dunno why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom