Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trusted Vizier (Tiberius and x_NeonLights_x)

Tiberius

Super-Earth
(OOC:Content Warning: M/M)

With a loud rapping at his door, a sleeping man wakes. He grabs a scepter - adorned with a serpent, symbolic of his ties with the gods. He ties around his waist a linen cloth, died red like blood, before putting on a leopard skin coat of sorts over his cold, bare skin.

"What is it?" he asks as he put those things on, as he came up to the door to open it. His room was small, but decorative, something great for a palace room housing a priest of Ra.

"Sir, I've just received news of a catastrophe in the delta region. A mercenary tribe calling itself the Abiru have started laying siege to Pelusium and are heading up as we speak. They come from Sinai. We need the Pharaoh's command."

The man opened the door, to see a tall horseman, clothed in warm deerskin. His eyes and skin were dark - he looked maybe Nubian.

"The guards won't accept my letter; they're illiterate. They seem to think I'm pulling some sort of prank on behalf of the Upper Kingdom's neighbor. But Ma'at is with me; Ammat shall not consume my heart! Please, I implore, take this to the Pharaoh. I know he trusts you."

With no pause he snatched the papyrus out of the hand of the horseman, scanning it by the light of Khonsu intensely. He found in no pause characteristics of the lower dialects: articles, irregularities, and many other important things, giving him no reason to doubt the horseman.

"Have no worries. I'll be swift as the sun."

And with that, he took off, letter in hand.

The walk was long but swift. He passed shortly dozens of inscriptions of the proud history of his nation. His heart was aligned to the light, and he marched through hallway after hallway, passing gardens made fruitful by the bounty of the gods, pools of water and other fantastic things.

He was in the palace already, of course, and after each of these little rooms he passed by guards - guards who didn't even question his actions.

He came shortly to a large set of stairs, leading up a long path to an enclosed, quiet room. He stepped forth, meeting two guards, armed with throwing spears. They crossed before him.

"Stop. The Pharaoh has ordered that none visit him. Sir Ibenra, we cannot permit you to pass."

Wordlessly, he lifted the spears up, passing underneath. He had know the pharaoh since childhood; that had been the best of friends. Surely he would not mind. And because of the trust, the guards did not stop him, though they would have surely killed anyone else.

He came up to the door, dressed in ornamentation of protection; a serpent, a falcon, a sun disk - all embroidered against the door. Underneath, the dim glow of candle light.

Since his footsteps were loud, he knew the visited could hear him come. He heard a call, almost like that of a protest, but he didn't stop. He opened the door to the room.

RE: Trusted Vizier

Aker had ordered the guards not to allow anyone up to his chambers. Of course being the Pharaoh they obeyed his orders and would not allow anyone to his room. It had been a long day in the palace and he had just about enough of the official stuff. He just wanted to lock himself in his room and allow himself to have some personal time. Well as personal as he could get around his own palace. He knew that at any point someone could come an bother him so he had made extra sure that he told the guards to not allow anyone to his room.

Closing the door behind him he light a few candles that were around his bed and dropped his clothing to the ground. All day he had been aching to just touch and play with himself. He had gotten away with a few hidden touches under the table during dinner but as of right now he wanted to slowly please himself. So he removed a few items from a hidden compartment in the floor before laying down on his bed. One of the items was a perfectly shaped cock he had made for himself in secret. Another item was a small jar of oil. Taking some oil into his hand he laid back and pressed a finger into his entrance. Gasping from the feeling he worked another finger inside of himself.

Using the two fingers he stretched himself out for his toy. Once feeling that he was alright he removed the fingers and lathered a generous amount of oil on the phallus shaped object before pressing the head at his oiled entrance. He took his time inserting it as his free hand touched himself. His eyes were closed as he worked his hips against the object inside him. Aker made sure to work the nine inches in and out of him at a perfect pace. Paying little attention to the sounds of foot steps he moaned loudly and angled the object so that he was hitting his prostate at a rough pace.

Stroking himself even more he picked up the pace even more, moaning again this time. His back arched as Aker could feel himself getting close. Thoughts flooded themselves into his mind. Thoughts of his best friend, who was now a priest, Ibenra. He loved being able to watch him move about. The way his muscles worked as he tended to important thing. Not even hearing the door open he let out a loud moan as he came onto his stomach. Panting he laid back against the bed and closed his eyes. Thoughts of his friend still lingering in his mind as he gave himself a moment to try and get worked up once again.

"Aker!"

With the yelling, Ibenra stood almost angry. A full minute passed before he could even move, stupefied by what he saw. And he stared, staring at the sight of his king penetrated, covered in his own seed. He saw his full body, his full manhood.

With a gasp he slammed the door shut, staying in. He opened a dresser drawer near the entrance - knowing the room inside and out - and tore off a piece a linen from a sheet within. Not to affront his king's dignity, he tied it around his eyes, turning back, before loudly calling out. His voice shook, even cracked from the shock he had just seen.

"O great son of Ra, y-your kingdom is under siege. From Pelusium to Bubastis great fiends from Assyria by the tribal name A-Abiru have come to attack your holy lands. In the name of Sekhmet, I implore y-you: write a letter ordering all soldiers stationed in Thebes and Heliopolis north. Time is of the essence. I will de-deliver it to the horsemen."

He was blushing himself, partially out of embarrassment and partially out of arousal. By blindfolding himself, he captured the image in his mind, of his beloved king so pleased. Even covered in seed, he thought his friend had had a divine beauty about him. As he cast his words forth, he couldn't help but allow the thought to pass of his own seed joining that pool.

Jerked from his thoughts Aker sat up to see his friend inside his room hurrying to blind fold himself. He had not been expecting Ibenra to have been the one to bother him this late. Removing his toy from himself he set it down on the bed and sat up straight, watching his friend. He could probably get away with continuing if he truly wanted. But he did not.

Listening to his friend he then stood and cleaned his own seed off of himself with his hand before walking over and snatching up the ripped linen. Cleaning himself properly he nodded and pulled back on his own discarded linen cloth. He walked over to a desk and wrote down the commands without a word. Sealing it with his own seal he then walked back over and held it out for Ibenra.

"Here you go. Deliver it swiftly," He ordered. "And you may take off the cloth. I am clothed." Well he at least had his bottom half covered. The oil he hadn't cleaned clung to his legs, waiting to be put to use as soon as Ibenra left. And he planned to continue as soon as he was alone again. Of course with the knowledge of his kingdom being under siege he doubted that he'd be able to get himself into the mood again.

Not without some help. But he would call someone to assist him if he truly couldn't get himself worked up again. Of course a few thoughts like the ones he had been having before being interrupted he was sure he would manage. The priest stood before him would be the main source for his pleasuring thoughts.

"As chief of the Priesthood of Ra and as your most trusted Vizier, you have my word that this letter will travel with the moon and with the sun."

He turned towards the door, putting his hand on the knob. Before pushing it open, without removing his blindfold, he spoke, in an awkward whisper.

"And... do you mind, my friend, if I were to return just as quick? You know... I would like... to have some fun too. I'm curious, too... I've not known a man to do that to himself... as well."

He listened for the answer, and upon receiving it, he opened the door behind him. He slipped out quickly, discarding his blindfold, racing down the stairs along the path he took.

His running footsteps echoed through the chamber, becoming quieter and quieter under fading away. About half an hour of silence, then, until they return.

Aker looked at the other and smiled a bit as he did not remove the blindfold. Of course he wouldn't remove it; that just wasn't like him to do so.

"Very well," He said as the other said that the letter would be delivered swiftly. Turning his back to return to his bed he paused as he heard his friend. Turning back to him he grinned.

"But of course my friend. I will await for your return," He told him. Watching him leave he removed his loins again and laid on his bed. He knew his friend would return as quickly as he could. He could get himself worked up for him. Or at least try and hold off. but the excitement was to much for him. Aker was already working on himself. The thoughts of him and Ibenra having some fun together was exciting. He grew hard in his hands as he worked himself.

Biting his lips he held back moans he knew would make him continue until he spilled his seed once again. He wanted to wait for his priest. To get the feeling of the other's hands on him first.

A rapping hit the door, not with any particular earnestness but with a sort of caution in the rhythm.

After receiving the okay Ibenra emerged from behind the door, and without a word and without pause, tied the door handle down, effectively locking it. With a breath, he turned towards his pharaoh, seeing him in his full beauty.

The arousal within himself had died a little bit, in his running back and forth he was able to contain it. But now before him, in privacy, he could allow it to return. The linens around his waist were thus drawn forward.

With a certain shyness in his voice, he spoke:
"General Khephra has stated that he would like you to rest well, and sleep in, before you are drawn towards the battle. He asked that I come with, too."

He slowly climbed onto the bed - a large, soft, red mat of feathers and linen, red like the symbol of the north they were to protect. He pushed away some large pillows to do so. The warmth of the nation, of course, gave a lack for a need of blankets to mess with as well.

He sat across from Aker, with his legs just far enough apart to reveal his own manhood. He grabbed his own forearms, leaning forward, with a smile on his face.

"So. I'm curious. Exactly how do you do it for yourself? I'd like to see."

Aker made sure to make sure he stayed fully erect for his friend. Hearing the rap at the door he sat up and told him to come in. Smiling a bit he motioned for him to come and sit in the bed with him.

"Well he'll be glad to know that I'm in the hands of my closest friend," he told him. Allowing him to push away a few of the pillows he turned towards him and grinned a bit. He wanted to see if the other was as impressive as he made him in his mind.

"I simply use the oil and let the thoughts come to me," He told him as he spread his legs. He was already hard and the tip of his manhood touched his navel. "My thoughts normally involves situations like this. Ones that involve you."

Grabbing the oil he lathered his fingers in it before applying some to his arousal.

"What of your wives or concubines? You are concerned with producing an heir, aren't you? You're at a, uhh..."

He paused, watching with curiousity as Aker began to apply the oil.

"A risk of assassination otherwise. But... I'm still curious... You know the story of creation: Amun-Ra was born to an empty world from the mouth of a lotus blossom. After eons of lonliness, he cried Shu, the lord of the air into being. You know, in the south, the story is that he didn't cry, he... well, he did what you're doing."

He watched each movement of the man he thought divine, intently. His linens were held up now, to their greatest.

"Do you do it out of loneliness, too? And... um... I kinda... You know, when I was a boy, and I first did this, I wanted to share this with you too... but... How do I ask this? Do you use different techniques? Would you share? I'll tell you mine, if you do..."

He was blushing, hiding his face, seeing forth though a part in his dark hair. He had a bit of a nervous smile about him.

"I am never concerned. I am sure when it comes time the gods will smile in my favor and bless me with a child," Aker told him. He knew it was true just as well that he was expecting to get assassinated at any moment.

Looking at his friend he grinned ever so slightly. He nodded in agreement that he knew of the south's version of their story. It was widely known and he believed theirs. Of course their was no way to not agree with the south.

"I do it because sometimes it is better then the pleasure of my wives and concubines. I also do it because they would not know hoe to respond if I was to moan your name instead of theirs. I do it as a secret. One I shall now share with you Ibenra," he told him.

"And yes. I will show you my techniques if you show me yours. Now as your Pharaoh I order you to remove your linens," He added as he stopped what he was doing to look at his friend.

"You can use my secret name, you know. You're one of the few to know it."

He started first by removing the golden leopard skin around him, showing the soft, strong skin beneath. After casting it off of the bed, he untied the knot around his waist, and unfolded the robe across his lap, letting his full manhood come into view. His body seemed pure to the Pharaoh's eyes; clean, but strong; soft, but healthy - well fed, but not fat like the gluttonous nobles. His own length was comparable to the Pharaoh's, reaching his own navel.

He puts his hands to his forehead, covering his face, as if in embarrassment. Muffled, he spoke:

"To think this would actually happen. Remember when we were boys, and you first had your hair cut*? You got angry at me for already having done so. You tried to wrestle with me, right? We ended up rolling into a pool... I think I knew then what you felt like, and I think I knew then that I wanted to touch you more."

He laughed to himself, as if he himself thought that the words he used were ridiculously strange.

"You looked nice then, and you look nice now, is what I'm saying. And I've always wanted to make you happy. I've been looking forward to this."

He smiled, now staring the pharaoh in the face, with his own dark eyes.

"You know, as your elder, I am more experienced. And as your Vizier, my job is to inform you. You should show me your skills, so that I can recommend you better."

*Note: Signifies adulthood. Akin to what bar mitzvahs were in ancient times; full adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom