Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Naga

there we go all fixed, i hope you like this one better^^)

the Phoenix feather was as brightly colored as she herself was, bright red with hints of yellow, orange, blue and green, it was as soft as silk, it was easy to understand why they paid so much for them. Tito laughed as he was tickled, trying to squirm away from the tickling feather Arth giggling as he watched shaking his head a little. Tito looked a little startled at the mention of making a special trip to sell their feathers. “you can sell them at any pet store, some clothing stores will take them as well but you have to ask and see if they'll take them first. Some places pay better than others depending on the quality of the feathers.” “mine are a little rugged right now.” Umi admitted. “see how the edges are crumpled?” she asked smiling at him. “that's because their old and damaged from lack of proper care.” she admitted. “with proper meals, and daily baths I'll regrow my plumage and be beautiful again, and then my feathers will sell for top dollar.” she admitted with a happy grin, Arth pondering. “will my scales sell for anything?” he asked his head tilted. “i'm going to be molting next week or so...” Naga's, like snakes, shed most of the top layer of scales all at once, but they fell out individually as the inner scales grew out, like a sharks tooth. The new came in and pushed out the old.

Neither Umi nor Tito could think of a way to tell Andol that he couldn't just drive them to their new place, they would all have to go by train, with or without Andol, all of them would have to be cuffed and colored, Umi and Arth in particular would need to be restrained simply because of their vast physical strength. They would probably have no water or food dueling the trip, even if it was three or four days unless the people who where taking care of the pets where kind, or had been bribed well enough. They let themselves be distracted by Andol's obvious delight of Umi's cooking skills and the woman beamed happily. “of course I can.” she chirped proudly. “i'll make breakfast for everyone tomorrow to prove it.” she was itching to get her talon's busy in the kitchen again, she loved to cook, it was her favorite thing. She blinked at him a little, her head tilted. “Sushi? Sure I can teach you how to make sushi, but is there a particular kind you want? There are many variations you know.” she pointed out, smiling a little. “and we'll need the freshest cleanest ingredients if we're going to be working with Raw fish.”

“i would like a party.” Tito admitted with a grin and a small laugh as he saw Andol blushing, shaking his head as Umi continued to help Arth remove all the glittering gems and jewels, examining them. “your right Andol, some of them are real... it's ok, he has the receipt right here, we can return most of them tomorrow.” Umi promised with a small grin. “i'll make sure they don't spend too much money this time around.” she promised grinning as Tito nuzzled Andol before looking down at him as he suckled on her dick, licking her lips and simply silently enjoying his actions. Studying him as she stroked his face and hair before moving him into the bathroom with a mildly annoyed expression, not directed at Andol in the least, just annoyed that the two males had thought to encroach on her territory. As far as she was concerned, anytime she was naked and near Andol, he was hers and her's alone. “no, nothings bothering me...” clearly a lie on her part, but she was allowed to lie, it would save hurt feelings later.

She relaxed when he locked the door and then let out a small hissing noise when Andol mentioned the other two joining in. “i don't want them to.” she complained with a scowl. “i don't like to share.” she admitted. “... I don't want to share our intimate moments...” she admitted. “please don't be angry with me...” she asked softly, glad that he was at least happy to take a bath with her, grinning as he blushed. “your so cute Andol.” she teased smiling as she carefully helped him into the tub, nuzzling the back of his neck with her gentle beak, smiling a little. “i'm glad you like it... I'll have to make sure your night with Arth is very romantic.” she promised smiling a little as she nuzzled him grooming his hair as her soft hands, still covered with the now wet and slick gloves explored his body, gently stroking his nipples and traveling slowly lower, gently nibbling on his ear before pausing. “making out?” she asked blinking at him before smiling as she nodded, positioning them better, so that they where laying side by side, her mouth pressing to his.

Her tongue wasted no time slowly invading Andol's mouth, stroking and tasting his lips before running her smooth soft tongue along his, wrapping her tongue around his as she closed her eyes and crooned happily as her hands stroked his hips, and then wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking the thick hard length with her hands, the soft glove scratching arousingly against his flesh,as she gently nibbled at his lips. “i love you too Andol.” she whispered happily. “i love you too.” she smirked at him. “and I'm glad you like my dominating attitude, you'll be seeing it a lot.” she growled playfully before meshing their lips together again, running her talented fingers along his flesh, the soft wet gloves teasing him as she leaned down and kissed him intently for a long moment before she bent down and carefully ran her tongue along his flesh. tasting his salty sweet flesh with a small little sigh, grinning up at him before she engulfed his cock in a hot wet mouth. she couldn't suck, her beak just wasn't built for that motion but the hardness of her beak, and the eager motions of her tongue more than made up for that.

she sucked him for a long moment, teasing his balls with her fingers, the Lacey fabric teasing his balls and flesh still as she pulled him down her throat, swallowing eagerly around him, convulsing and twitching around him, rocking her head back and forth with a quick efficiency that he stood no chance against. she did not let him pull away, and ignored any protests he might have had as doubtful as that was, and when he came, she grinned and swallowed down every drop with eager little sounds as she swallowed and stroked, cleaning his cock clean with her tongue before she leaned back and took her own dick into her hand, stroking it just enough to get herself hard again, her head tilted at him. "now you do me." she ordered simply, her tone leaving no room for arguments, much like Johnathon, only gentler and there was no coldness in her eyes, she was watching him with love and passion as she gently drew his head down to her cock.

like before she made no real sounds, only letting out a small sigh here and there when he did something she particularity liked. her hands stroked his face and cheeks and hair and neck as he worked, simply lounging in the nice warm water all filled with beautiful bubbles and candles, taking in all the attention and pleasure like it was the only she was ever going to have. as far as she knew this wasn't going to happen often, and she refused to share him during sexual activities. the other two could have Andol as much as they wanted, so long as she wasn't doing something with him already, they where just going to have to learn to take their turns because there was no way she was sharing Andol, Ever. "mmm your very talented." she stated simply, her voice bland, affectionate but lacking any hint of the pleasure she was feeling. still it was the first compliment Umi had ever given him, had ever given anyone in fact. so it was a pretty special thing that she had complimented him.

Back
Top Bottom