Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Naga

It seemed that it didn't take long for the silly Naga to start feeling better which was somthing that Andol was quite happy for. Arth seemed to have quite the puppy dog type nature about him whenever he was so worried about somthing in the manner that he had been only moments before. He was so glad that he had been able to calm his friend down, and the Naga seemed to beleive him when he said that he would be keeping him. It was most certianly the truth, becuase he had no reason to ever get rid of the playful serpent. Plus the moment that happened next bettewen Arth and Tito only made him giggle softly as he was gald to see them getting along so well to. Andol knew form this that it had been a good day. Very soon though it was time to pack things up and the chess team had to leave... and so as everyone began to file out and say goodbye. Andol picked everything up, and soon him and his pets where also able to leave the place too.

Andol felt good about the way that practice had turned out once they where outside of the school, and he was getting ready to hop back into the saddle on Arth's back. Yeah the whole thing with Jonathen had happened, but he was not really all that worried about it becuase by now he was numb to it. Plus there was the fact that what the dragon had done was off set by the arrival of Tito and Arth. His two new friends being around went a long way towards making the young man feel so much better about what was going on. It was at this moment though that they did somthing which Andol found to be completely unexpected, and it made his eyes grow wide with excitment as he realized what was about to happen. Tito was offering him the chance to fly, "Oh my god yes please!!" Was the excited answer that brust forth form the youth's lips. As he egarly wanted to fly through the sky with the help of his new Macaw... of course he did worry a bit what would happen if Jonathen tried to pull somthing, but in the end... he trusted Tito.

It didn't take long before the young man was sitting there on the hammok like device with a smile that was now plastered on his face. The youth desperatly needed somthing like this now... and very soon he was about to have it. As they took off Andol let out a soft, "Weeeeeee..." Cheering happily and looking at the sky and everything around him. The wind that flew through his hair, and the sights and sounds of flight just rusted through the young man's mind. Looking down he was able to see Arth whom he tried to wave to. He wasn't scared at all really, becuase his trust in Tito was complete. The man felt in his heart that if anything happened the bird would cacth him, and he would be safe. No one could hurt him as long as he had his pets around... and with that thought he could feel his self confidence growing. Of course the flight didn't last very long as soon they where landing back down now in front of the house and it was time to go in. Andol looked at his wacth and realized that indeed they would need to be quite, but luckily Tito beat him to the punch when it came to instructing the Naga.

So Andol walked over to the front door and opened it slowly, with the key that he had and let the group inside. Again giving a little hand signel that noted they should all be very quite. Then he entered the house and headed into the kicthen. In there he found a few snacks layed out for them on the table, which the youth grabbed and headed up to his room all the while making sure that his pets where in tow. He didn't want them to get him trouble by making to much noise. Soon they would be in Andol's room again, and it was once finally there that Andol turned and asked after the door was shut, "So... Did you guys have fun at Chess practice?" He realized it was just small talk but it was all that the youth could think of too say at the moment.

Tito chuckled at Andol's excitement of Flying and spread his wings, testing the winds before leaping into the air, floating effortlessly through the air with the light human in his sharp Talons. Should Andol fall, those Talons would catch him effortlessly without even a scratch. But he knew he would not drop Andol, he was used to even heavier loads than what Andol was, and his wings, and legs where strong, it was no effort at all. He took a swoop around the house before landing, offering Andol just a little more flight time before grinning at him. “i am glad you liked it.” “yeah! Me next!” Arth teased, though they all three knew Tito had no hope of carrying the massive Naga. Arth quickly quieted himself, not wanting to wake up Andol's parents and he slid into the kitchen, gathering up food for himself and the others silently, most of it junk food before he followed Andol up into the bedroom.

“i liked it! Even if I lost.” Arth admitted beaming happily as Tito chuckled, plucking a bag of chips out of Arth's arms with his foot, dragging a talon through it to open it up before helping himself to the contents Arth chuckling a little as he dumped the rest of it on the bed, his head tilted as he grabbed a bag of skittles, offering some to Andol, seeing as how it was his food. “i enjoyed the game.” Tito admitted smiling a little. “i would like to play you sometime Andol, I bet you are very skilled.” he admitted popping another chip into his mouth and crunching it up happily. “you should also keep in mind that a hyper Naga is almost as bad as a pissed off one.” he warned looking amused as Arth downed the entire contents of the skittles bag in a single mouth full, licking his lips. “oooh I LIKE these!” Arth chirped happily, before opening a paper bag full of sandwiches, even though it had Tito's name on it. There was a paper back for Arth and Andol too, no doubt they where supposed to have gone to practice with them, but had been forgotten about in the rush.

“well... at least it's not sugar.” Tito stated, pouting a little as his sandwiches where eaten, grabbing Andol's bag and handing it over to the other. “i'm afraid I can't cook, so I guess it is sandwiches for Dinner.” he admitted, Arth beaming happily. “i can cook! I can cook pancakes, and... uhm... I can cook popcorn! And I can cook macaroni and cheese...” “...so, you can make boxed things?” “yes!” “...you can read?” “nope. I have it mesmerized.” “... memorized.” “that's what I said!” “oh for goodness sake!” Tito complained affectionately as he moved over to the Naga with a pad of paper and a pencil. “how much of the alphabet do you know?” “...A, B, C!” the Naga chirped proudly, Tito groaning a little. “Oh esto es un dolor de cabeza esperando que suceda.” Tito complained in Spanish. “alright Snake boy, lets get to work on teaching you.” Tito chirped. The rest of the night was spent trying to teach Arth how the Alphabet did not randomly jump from c to f down to Z and then back to D, no matter how much 'better' it sounded that way.

They went to bed after a nice light dinner with Andol's parents, both who looked far too pleased with themselves about their birthday presents to him, and as promised Arth sang to them, showing off his amazingly dulcet voice, the tones soft and soothing and much to Tito's horror he fell asleep listening to Arth, leaning against Andol gently and breathing softly as he rested, Arth giggling as he carried Tito up the stairs and into the bedroom, snuggling both him and Andol in his great coils, the bird snuggling happily into Andol, grooming the boys soft hair in his sleep, the soft tongue and soothing beak helping Andol fall into a blissful sleep as Arth continued to sing that soothing song to keep the nightmares and the troubled dreams away. Nothing of great importance happened on Sunday, there was no practice and they spent most of the day trying to teach Arth what came after five. The great Naga was trying hard, but his poor brain couldn't handle the memorization and lost track after seven and grew frustrated with his own inability to learn. It wasn't that Arth was stupid, or didn't want to learn, it was more he just couldn't get the concept of learning, or needed a different way of learning. Despite the long day, Arth went to bed just as happy as ever.

Monday morning was an interesting affair however, when Andol woke up to something hot and hard in his mouth, Arth moaning as he slid his cock in and out of his Master's mouth, Tito snoring softly next to his master, not awake enough to 'save' his master, or even aware that Andol was being Taken advantage of in his sleep. “Andol, mmm so good.” Arth moaned, his cock twitching in Andol's mouth as he thrust, groaning eagerly as he gripped the others head gently, running his fingers through the others hair as he used Andol's mouth for his own relief, not knowing any better, not realizing that it was considered very wrong to use someone orifice without permission. “so good, oh god... so hot.., so close.... please...” Arth desperately needed Andol to SUCK, what did it take to wake human's up?!

Translation: oh, this is a headache just waiting to happen

The was just a cute little grin plastered across Andol's face as he stepped off the flight saddle he had used with the bird. It had been the most amazing ride of his life, and frankly what made so aswome... was the fact that he could have it done again, anytime he wanted. Looking at Tito as he stepped off that saddle and said to the bird, "We have to make sure that we go ahead and do that again really soon ok Tito... like maybe tommorw after school..." It was obvious the young man had really had fun doing it, but he was curious as he asked, "Though you don't think you could carry me in your arms next time do you...?" There where also other thoughts that went along with that which included a moonlite night, but this was only given away by the slight blush that covered his face when they where all walking into the house and heading towards the kicthen. It was time to get plenty of snacks so they could hang out in Andol's room and just generally have some fun together

"Well I am certianly gald that you had fun Arth, becuase you know that I have to go to chess team meetings every day. We practice quite a lot to make sure our skills are in tip top condition. The same will be true at the boarding school I am transfering too, becuase I will be captian of the team over there too..." Looking over at Tito, as Andol was also crunching down on some chips that he had gotten his hands on the youth said, "Yeah, I think I would enjoy that. Noticed that you where holding your own pretty esaily Tito. If you wanted to offically join the team... especially at the boarding school. They would let you. I mean you would have to wait until we moved, but at the boarding school I am sure they would." He had heard the place did as much for the pets as the owners sinice almost every student there owned a pet. Of course it was not long before they where settled into the room that they where all having fun.

Andol was sitting there and just laughing his but off at the way his two pets where acting at that moment. They seemed to be such silly creatures and he had to say quite a good combination. He wondered how much planning had went into them being bought. The youth could tell that it was probably quite a bit of reasreach especially on himself, to make sure that they macthed up prefect, but also he had a feeling his parents had hired a 'pet qaulity inspector'. People like that were usally hired to make sure that if someone was going to have mulitiple pets, then they would at least mesh well together and it would not cause problems for the owner. Plus if a person had a lot of money, they could hire a really good one... and that person would go even a step further and make sure that the pets got along together as friends. So that they would be able to help and be there for there owners as a group. Though most people who had a lot of pets like these where known to be recluses... such a Andol.... that was indeed what the purposes of pets where. To give company to those in didn't feel as comforntable in human socity.

The next few hours where full of entertianment as they tried to teach Arth his A,B,C... and then later where able to have dinner with Andol's parents who seemed to be quite happy with the way that thing had turned out bettewen there son and his pets. At least this way they knew that Andol would always have some friends in his cornor no matter what happen. Plus he would have some people to take care of him when they couldn't be there. They all laughed at the silly antics of the Naga at the dinner table and then gathered around together on the couch to listin to his favorite serpent sing. It was such a lovely night, and Andol found everything to be at peace... he especially ejoyed it when Tito feel asleep and ended up leaning on him. The youth just softly put his arm around the bird and pulled him close until the show was over and they all headed off to bed. Which was simply to mean that they headed back to Andol's room. Where they stayed for the night all piled up together among Arth's coils. Andol clung to Tito while the other male softly kept licking him... and this was what got him to sleep. So fast...

Overall the next day was an uneventfull day as he hung out Arth and Tito, and they kept trying to educate the Naga really to no avial. THe big guy just couldn't seem to retain any of the informaton that he was given. The raven haired youth had to admit his friend didn't give up. Overall though he could really complain about the way everything went, and soon they where off to bed again with school coming the next day... yet strangly... Andol woke up to the weridest thing. He felt like his mouth was stuffed full of somthing.... it was quite odd really as he slowly came out of the stupor of sleep. It was then that he realized... he was being forced to suck a cock!!... He almost thought it was Jonathen at first and was about to bite down hard in meat, when he began to hear the voice of his Naga... moaning and groaning. It didn't take him long to realize that it was Arth who was doing this to him.

The poor big guy must have gotten an erection he needed help with. Well Andol could certianly handle that... which the Naga would quickly notice that Andol's head had stared to moved on it's own, and his arms also wrapped around the Naga's wasit. Yet there was another thing that happened.... Andol attempted to reach back with his foot and slowly stroke Tito. No reason the bird couldn't get off too right?

Tito grinned a little as he nodded. “it's a little harder to carry someone in my arms but I can do it.” he promised smiling a little. “how about Arth carries you to school, and I'll carry you home?” he offered smiling a little as he gently nuzzled the other before leading the way inside. Arth beamed happily as he was informed they would have Chess meetings every night, Tito even looked excited, and that was a hard expression for a bird. Tito looked even more excited when he was informed he could actually join the team at the new school. “really? I would like that.” he admitted grinning as Arth giggled. “i want to join too!... or a swimming team! I LIKE to swim!” Arth admitted happily giggling a little as he curled around the two and enjoyed the rest of the night happily.

Arth moaned happily as he felt Andol wake up and start sucking on his cock, groaning loudly as he ran his cock in and out of the others mouth, stroking his hair happily. “mmm yes Andol.” he whined happily. “Andol feels good.” he whimpered, wanting more, harder faster, but stayed at the tempo in which he knew Andol could keep up with, Tito whining as he felt the foot on his cock, a shudder ripping through his body as he mumbled in his sleep. “MMM sí, sólo eso. Me gusta.” he mumbled bucking his hips into the foot, his eyes fluttering open a little as he blinked down at his hard on and over to the other a small grin lifting the edges of his beak. “serpiente tonto.” he stated shifting and wrapping his arms around Andol, nuzzling the back of his neck.

Tito grinned and swiftly undid Andol's pants buttons, yanking the boy's pants down so he could get at all the good parts, crooning comfortingly if Andol made any startled or frightened noises or movements. He groaned as he slid his cock along the others ass crack, not trying to push in, just humping his long cock along the crack of Andol's cock eagerly as Arth moaned happily, his cock twitching in Andol's mouth, warning of the orgasm he was about to have as Tito wrapped a warm, soft hand around the others cock, stroking the length happily. “mm Andol your so warm and wonderful.” he groaned happily, Arth mewling happily as he wriggled and writhed all over the place, too lost in his own pleasure to realize he was neglecting Andol, but that was alright, Andol had Tito doing that instead, both pets moaning and groaning happily.

Arth came first, spilling copious amounts of seed into Andol's mouth, still too much to swallow all at once, as soon as he felt the other choke or sputter he pulled away and painted both Andol and Tito with his hot, wet Naga seed, Tito moaning eagerly as he coated Andol's ass and legs with his own hot, wet seed, Arth purring as he bent low, wrapping his mouth around Andol's cock and giving it a few long, firm sucks before sucking him off fast and eagerly wanting to taste his lovers seed, Tito assisting by rubbing Andol's balls and gently stroking the others nipples, licking his neck eagerly, both of them eagerly assisting in bringing Andol off.

Then they dragged him into the bathroom for some much needed shower time, both snake and bird taking turns washing Andol, and each other, Tito singing a jaunty Spanish tune about sunshine and roses as they washed off their morning activities and grooming his feathers to make sure they where all laying right while the other two toweled off he just fluffed his feathers and splattered water everywhere and was mostly dry enough to start picking out loose feathers with strange crooning noises, the Naga moving over and helping, Arth was surprisingly good at grooming bird feathers, he had helped back at the pet store with the other birds, so he knew what he was doing surprisingly enough. “what time is school?” Tito asked looking up at a wall clock.

The young man smiled around the dick in his mouth as he realized that he was doing a good job of pleasuring the Naga so much. This was the second time that he had done this, and so he was getting used to what the Naga liked. Plus he had all those 'lessons' form Jonathen... even if they had been somthing which he did not want, he could still put the skill which he had devloped to good use here and try to make his pet's as happy as possiable. So the young man's head contiuned to bob back and forth as his lips suckled on the thick meat in his mouth. With the way Andol sucked on the Naga, you would think that the young man needed the other male's dick just to stay alive. It was during this that Andol heard a familer voice and realized that a certian bird had woken up, which only made him smile. Good... he was wondering when Tito was going to join the party. His foot contiuned to message the bird's exposed dick, until suddenly the other male had shifted and now he had the larger male holding him form behind... that firm cock pressed into his back.

It was then that the bird did somthing that the young man didn't expect though. Suddenly Tito undid his pants and yanked them down... and when the macaw did this you could certianly hear the startled noise that the young man made around the Naga's cock. He about pulled off the Naga and said in a panicked voice, 'Tito I am not ready to go that far yet', but his fears where quickly quelled by a soft and comfornting coo which was offered to him by his avain lover. It was also the actions of the other male sinice his friend really only slid his cock in bettewen his ass like a hotdog. Not in a manner as though he was trying to fuck him... he knew what the bird was doing... and frankly for him this was just fine. So long as Tito didn't enter, Andol didn't really care what his beloved Macaw did. Then suddenly it seemed that the bird was focusing on more than just getting some pleasure for himself, as Andol quickly found the others hand wrapped around his own throbbing dick. The youth moaned loudly around Arth's cock... oh god that felt good... and Tito would certianly know that he was having that effect.

It didn't take long before someone among the trio began to come, and frankly Andol was surprised that he had not been first. No instead it was the big guy, as suddenly he could feel the Naga's cock swell up in his mouth, and copious amounts of the others seed becuase to drain into his body. The youth drunk the necter of life that he enjoyed so much down as quickly as he could, but very soon it was just overflowing out of his lips and began to stain his cheeks as well as his chest. Making Andol wish for a second that he had slept shirtless, but only for a second, as he had more improtant things to worry about as soon Tito joined with the large serpent in orgasmic bliss. Andol made sure to rub his butt back against the avain behind him to really grind into the macaw's cock and increase the pleasure that he knew his friend was filling. Of course it seemed that his pets where not going to him get out here without a good orgasm himself.

Which is exactlly what happened, especially once Arth wrapped his lips around Andol's quivering member. This was the last straw for Andol, who was already on egde by this point, as he suddenly moaned out, "Oh Arth... by god that feels amazing. I'm cumming..." He suddenly leaned over the big serpent resting his stomach on Arth's head in order to support himselfas the larger male drank up his cum. Not really at this point being able to believe that he could have that good of a wake up call every single morning with his beloved pets. There was this soft smile on his face as he let Arth hold him with, especially becuase he seemed so satisfited with himself and the entire situation. It was the same way when he finally let them take him off to the bathroom and they all went through the process of helping each other bathe and get all nice and clean so that they would be able to go to school. Andol knew that they had at least an hour before they had to be there, but he wasn't in all that much of a hurry to reach class. Especially becuase of the fact he would be leaving at the end of the week.

As they stood there toweling off and Tito asked him he said, "Well school really starts in a hour, but we can arrive there early if you want. I mean it really doesn't matter. There is not that much to do, especially becuase this week doesn't really matter thaat much sinice I am going to be transfering schools and I know they don't care to much about my records form this semster." Andol was lucky in the fact that it was the start of the semester or else the transfer would never have been able to be arrange. He then also added, "There is also a certian person who hates to be at the school early and so that is the best way to avoid him sinice he likes to terrorize the late comers..." In fact that was probably ture in more ways than one. It was becasuse of this fact that Andol quickly left the room and got dressed. Today he put on a cute white tee shirt, that had long sleeves that came down further than his wrist and to about half way on his hand. With that he wore pair of loose jeans with his sandles, "Well are you guys ready to go?" Was the question that he asked the pair curiously.

the two pets where overly pleased when they heard Andol moaning and groaning and then cumming deep inside the Snakes mouth, Arth moaning as he leaned up and kissed Tito, sharing the taste of the seed between the two of them, the bird crooning happily as it nuzzled Arth, Tito actually carried Andol into the shower and they still looked very pleased with themselves as they got dressed... ok so Andol got dressed, the other two didn't really need any clothing and in fact rather hated the restriction of tight clothing, they where too big for normal clothes anyway, it would have gad to be specially made due to their unusual body shapes.

“lets go now! I'm BORED.” Arth complained, giggling a little as his stomach growled loudly. “i want cake!” he ordered, Tito snorting a little. “Arth, you can't just eat sweets, you'll get fat.” he pointed out, Arth sulking a little. “i waaant... cookies!” “those are sweets!!!” “no their not their cookies!” “eat an apple.” Tito ordered shoving the fruit into the others hands Arth sulking a little. “but I don't LIKE apples!” Arth whined pathetically, Tito snorting a little as he ate his own apple, handing Andol one as well, looking amused. “well eat it anyway and maybe you can have something sweet when your done.” Arth swallowed the Apple whole and stared at Tito who rolled his eyes and shoved another apple into the snakes mouth, watching him swallow it whole. “hell Arth don't you ever chew?” “don't have to.” he chirped looking amused. “i could probably eat Andol whole if I really felt like it.” he teased nuzzling Andol. “but I would never eat Andol.” he smirked wickedly at Tito. “Feed me Candy or be EATEN!!!” he ordered pointing at Tito dramatically, the bird just blinking at him. “...no, now come on, we'll get something sweet on the way to school I guess.”

Arth sulked a little as they settled the new saddle onto Arth's back, Tito chuckling as they settled Andol onto it, giving his hair a good lick to make it stick up even more than it already did, chuckling as he took off into the sky to watch them from above as Arth traveled slowly through the city, stopping now and then to beg Andol for a doughnut or a candy bar, taking twice as long to get to school this time, but still arriving a half an hour early, Tito landing next to them just as Jame's and Li showed up, both of them looking rather traumatized, James coughing hard into his hand. “Andol... we.. we have to talk.” Li whispered softly, setting his large panda arm around Jame's shoulder, trying to comfort the poor sickly boy, who really shouldn't be at school, but for now they where safe there. Tito looked nervous as he examined James, wondering if whatever he had was contagious, it wasn't but Tito didn't want Andol to get sick.

“What's wrong Andol?” Arth asked, looking from James to Andol as the sickly boy burst into tears, trying to hide them as he hid his face in his hands, Arth whining as he watched James, Tito pushing them calmly into the school. “Let's go to the chess room.” Tito ordered calmly leading the way into the room. “arth wait outside.” Tito ordered. “stand guard so no one comes in.” Arth nodded and tito smiled as Li gently settled James into a chair and trying to get him to calm down, Li stroking his hair looking up at Andol. “... Johnathon... he... well he raped us...” Li explained calmly, softly, afraid. “he made us... do things.. out on the football field... and then he... came to our house... we live alone so...” he shuddered hard, James sniffling, hiccuping. “he..s..said he would,, do the.. same to.. you.” he stuttered through his hiccups, Tito gently handing him a can of soda from the vending machine. “he.. he made us... do things to each other, while he watched...” “shh, Jame's it's going to be ok.” Li promised softly, looking up at Andol, begging for it to be true. It was a good thing Arth wasn't in the room and couldn't hear him, or he would have been ripping apart the school to find the Dragon.

It was as the youth was getting dressed and getting ready to go to school that he noticed a certian lack of movement by the other two towards doing the same thing. It had been his fault really, for not making sure that the two had clothes to wear for the last few days, but becuase there was going to be alot of other students at school today. The youth had to make sure that his pets where covered up and where also looking proper, and frankly he was quite lucky that his mother had taken care of this yesterday. She had told him last night before he had went to bed that she didn't exactlly think it was the best thing for Arth and Tito to be walking around without wearing anything. Frankly youth agreed, and so today he was going to have them wear the clothes that where made especially for them, "Oh you guys... I have some clothes my mom bought for you, and don't worry they are made for Macaws and Nagas. So I can promise that they will be quite comforntable." He smiled softly at the two as he heard the aruging and went over to the closet.

When he came back he was carrying two outfits. One for the Naga which was simply a shirt that was kind of on the form fitting side, but it was loose egough for the snake to be comforntable. It was really only ment to cover up the upper half of his body. Plus it also extended down, and covered up the area where the serpents cock would come out of his body... just incase the Naga had a accident at school... it would be covered up until Andol could have the big guy removed form class. As for Tito his clothes where very stylish and obviously ment to macth the birds nature. They contrasted very well with his Scarlet feathers, and even had extra holes built into the shirt and pants so that his wings and tail feather would be able to fit through. Andol was obvious really proud himself once he had the two calmed down and dressed, and they where heading off to school.

The young man giggled softly when the bird licked him before they started off on there jounry. It was one of the things that he enjoyed most about Tito was the feeling of the birds tounge against his skin. He wondered if maybe all birds tounges where like this? Of course the ride that he took on Arth's back was most certianly amusing becuase the big guy kept wanting to stop at all of candy stores along the way. It really wasn't a problem for them to stop at a few and get the Naga a donghnut or two, but beyong that Andol wanted to do his best to try and keep the Naga sexy and healthy looking. It was of course though when they got to school that things just went form being a great day, to turn into being the worse day of the week... It didn't take long for Andol to notice the tramatized James and his panda Li. He had a gut feeling that he knew what happened, but little did the young man know thta his guess was off in just how bad.

Staying close to James, and letting Tito take care of getting the group of them through the still empty school, and to the chess room... it was as Andol listined to the story that his eyes went wide with horror. He had known that Jonathen would certianly carry out his threat to hurt the chess team, but he didn't know that the dragon would go this far with it. "Oh James... I am so sorry." Andol himself started to break down as he stood there in not able to look the panda in the eye, "This is all my fault..." The youth slammed his fist down on the nearest desk, as his crying grew a bit worse, but he tried to control it so that Arth would not get very invovled. Looking up at Tito he said, "See this is what I was talking about... I should have just let me have me Tito... why did you save me... He did this becuase you saved me." With those words the young man began to brust out crying fully as he just fell at his knees in fornt of James, and took the others hand in his own. He could hardly look up at the other male as he said, "I am so sorry James, I should have just let him rape me. He was just doing that to get back at me, for escaping form him in the shower yesterday. I am so sorry.... I promise I will never run again, I will protect you better next time." The young man just wanted to hug James and contiune to tell him how sorry he was, but he still wasn't sure how good of an idea that was.

the Naga whined and complained as he was ordered into a shirt, sucking and squirming uncomfortable once it was settled into place but gave up when he realized Andol really was going to make him keep it on. Tito eagerly accepted the clothes, happy to get dressed and show off his duds, crooning eagerly as he straightened out the clothes with an eager little giggle as he carefully wiggled his wings free and his tail feathers out, examining himself in the mirror. That was a Macaw for you, they where all too eager to look their best and show off. Not to say Naga weren't the exact same way, they just didn't use clothes to look their best.

He was happy with a few doughnuts in him, happy and content now that he'd had a sugar fix and had even begged Andol for something more healthy, like super sweet plums from a fruit stand, and some carrots from a vegetable booth, so at least he was willing to eat healthy, so long as it was sweet or meat. He stopped the longest at a jewelry store however, looking amazed at all the glittering rings and necklaces, many of the things in there designed for pets, including earrings and fin rings, arm bracers and even long snake tail baubles. Arth was coming into heat, as Male Naga where prone to do, and he wanted to look his best to catch Andol's attention so that they could mate, hopefully anyway. He knew Andol wasn't ready, but Arth wasn't sure he could help himself, he was going to gussy himself up and mate with something, even if it hat to be Tito. He'd probably go insane otherwise, and a nutsy Naga was not something anyone wanted to deal with.

Arth sulked but obediently waited outside, accepting the I-Pod that Tito gave him to entertain himself with, listening to the music and dancing in place, ignoring the giggles of the students as they watched such a massive fearsome creature acting so silly as he wiggled and danced, not moving away from the door, so no one could get in, completely unaware of the drama going on inside. Tito gently cradled Andol, trying to make sure that the boy didn't hurt himself, but Andol ignored him and focused on James and Li, both of whom looked horrified as they realized Andol had been raped, no doubt countless times to try and protect them from Johnathon's wrath, and that they had been raped so that Johnathon could better control Andol. “i'm sorry Andol.” Tito whimpered, looking distressed. “i didn't know he would go after someone else...”

“Andol stop.” Li ordered, grabbing the boy and giving him a gentle shake to make sure he was paying attention. “this isn't your fault! You've been protecting us and we didn't even know it... Jonathon has no right to do what he does! No right at all!” he complained gently pressing his fuzzy face against Andol's neck, starting to cry himself. “Johnathon's been raping you and we never even knew it... that;s so unfair... so unfair we could have helped you... we...we... we could go tot he police!” “there's not enough proof...” tito whispered softly, shaking his head. “we can't accuse Johnathon, not a dragon without definite proof, their not known for being so violent unless someone threatens what their guarding...” he sighed a little. “we have no hope against him, not in court....” he looked at Andol, looking wide eyed and frightened. “i think Johnathon might be in love with you AND Bamre.” he explained softly. “dragon's aren't supposed to be obsessed with two things at once, it's very emotionally and mentally upsetting... this might not be Johnathon's fault either... he can't help himself...” he sighed a little.

“not that that makes it any better.” he admitted softly. “but his emotional responses are being torn in half. All of his tender and caring parts of his personality are going towards Bamre, and all of his sadism and need to cause pain are going to Andol, normally Dragons get both aspects of their personality satisfied by their one person, but he can't do that so he';s splitting it between two people, which is why he's so romantic and loving towards Bamre, and why he's so vicious towards to you.” “so can't we try to get Bamre to control his pet? Or get local authorities involved?” Li asked, worried to death. “i mean, what the hell is Johnathon going to do next?... does he even know Andol is leaving!?” Li asked, his voice low, well aware if Arthemil heard any of this he was going to go ape shit, Tito shaking his head. “no he doesn't know and it's best if he doesn't find out... I'm hoping that as soon as Andol is gone, his personality and emotional mental trauma will settle back down and cause him to focus entirely on Bamre like he's supposed to...” or he'd go insane and start slaughtering people until Andol came back... but Tito wasn't about to say that out loud.

On the way to school Andol noticed that the Naga seemed to be stopping at alot of the jewelry stores and staring into the windows to try and look at the things that they had there. This in itself made Andol smile, though he didn't know what it ment.... what he did know is that it told him what he could by the Naga to make the larger male happy. He spoke softly to the serpent, "Hey Arth if you would like could have my mom take you out and by some of that stuff if you want it. I know that they make some stuff especially made for Nagas. Plus we have some connections and friends at the local store and would be able to get some deals that you could have if you want the jewels." He then paused for a moment as though he felt embressed to say it, so he just leaned foward against the back of the Naga's upperbody and said softly, "I think that if you wore those, it would make you look quite handsome." Though he had no idea how much that would mean to the Naga... to Andol it was simply that he felt that such jewels would look good on the large serpent.

Andol didn't mean to scare the other two with his admission of what had happened bettewen him and Jonathen. He had only wanted to make sure that the truth got out so that the pair wouldn't feel like they where under threat of attack again. It was obvious by the way Andol was speaking that he was going to make sure he took whatever the dragon dished out form now on to protect his friends that much was for sure. Even if the dragon wanted his virginity then he would give it up to the larger beast to enjoy. All that mattered right now was the safty of the chess team and really you could tell by the word that slipped form Tito's lips that there was just nothing that they could do... frankly Andol was starting to realize that there was just probably not going to be any use crying about it. They where just going to have to accept what was happening, and Andol knew he could take it... he had for this long, so why not longer. He held onto Jonathen when the Panda was hugging him so that he would be able to feel that fuzzy body against him... it made quickly realize why Li was so prefect for the fragile James.

After a few mintues when Andol finally felt in control of himself he just looked in Tito's direction as he was trying to control his tears, "Look... it doesn't matter anymore does it. What is done, is done and frankly we can't stop Jonathen. Not yet anyway. I can handle whatever he throws at me, but I am not going to let you guys contiune getting hurt like this ok. Just promise me that if he threatens you again that you will tell him where I live and that he can find me there if I am not at school. He doesn't have to force me anymore... I get the picture and will do anything he wants." Andol looked at the bird with an sad, but determined looked on his face becuase it really was the only thing that they could do, "We only have to get through till Friday... then after that I will move off to the bording school and everything will be alright, ok Tito." Of course it was the birds explination of what was probably going on here that scared him the most.

He had no idea what he could have done to have attracted the dragons attention away form Bamre. The other kid was the prefect mate for a dragon like Bamre... though at the same time... so was Andol. Bamre probably more so, but only becuase the kid was very subbmissive outside the bedroom also. Yet still Andol was a very very close second, and this was probably what helped that reason along. While they where talking though suddenly the bell rang, and it signeled the time for them to be getting to class. Which caused Andol to turn to James and Li and say, "Listin if ethier of you need me... you know my number. Just call... ok?"

the Naga looked way to excited about the thought of getting to shop for all those glitteries, beaming at Andol when he told him he would look handsome, Andol really had no idea what he was getting into, and poor Tito was up too high to realize what was happening or he would have warned Andol. He thought about what he would be able to get and how it would make him look, and he groomed himself out in the hall even as he wriggled and danced, giggling as he danced, overly happy to show off for Andol, wanting happily to be as gorgeous as he could be.

Li nuzzled both James and Andol, comforting them both, his massive body warm and soft and for James, who got so cold so easily and often had moments where he had slight emotional breakdowns the Panda really was the perfect pet for the sickly boy, though no one really knew what was wrong with James they all knew it wasn't contagious, Li made sure of that, James needed friends and Li was always making sure people didn't panic when Jame's started coughing. Now Li was making sure neither James or Andol had a panic attack, freak out, or breakdown as he held them both tight, Tito making soft crooning noises as he carefully groomed both boy's hair and licked their heads, making their hair stick up all over until Jame's stated to giggle as the bird nibbled gently at his neck.

“it does matter.” Li growled. “Johnathon shouldn't have the right to do whatever he wants, I don't care what the fuck his problem is.” the mild mannered panda was swearing, that was astonishing, Li had never even said crap, or any of the more mild curses that where so common in the population those days, to hear him say fuck had Jame's gaping at him in astonishment. 'you shouldn't have to do what he wants...” Li complained, James nodding, coughing too hard to answer, Li whining gently before digging through the boys bag and giving him the inhaler James always carried with him, it had medicine in it that could help his coughing. “Li is right.” James complained. “it's not fair for you to get raped to protect us... you shouldn't have to put up with him...”

“i'm afraid...” Tito whispered softly. “Fair or not... there's nothing we can do to protect Andol without making it worse for him.” the poor bird looked about ready to cry he was so frustrated with being unable to save his master the pain that Johnathon was creating. “just until Friday.” Tito agreed with a quavering voice, closing his eyes. “if... if Johnathon asks for you tonight then I'll k... keep Arth entertained so you...c..can...” he couldn't even finish the sentence, he was so mortified by what was happening he just couldn't function. He was supposed to protect Andol, yet anything he could think of to do would only cause even more problems for Andol. He was as helpless as a hatchling and he hated it. He jumped in astonishment as the bell rang and you could hear Arth's Startled yelp as he heard the ringing, clapping his hands over his ears. “NO!” the Snake complained, looking for the source of the alarm, wanting to destroy it like he had the annoying alarm cloth, but he couldn't find anything.

“Andol, I think you should consider canceling practice tonight.” Tito admitted softly. “James and Li won't be able to come tonight, James is coughing too hard, and Arth will get worried if you disappear during practice again... tell them you got a detention and Arth and I c...can wait outsi...side for you.” Tito managed to stutter, hating this, hating it all. “Tito is right.” Li stated calmly. “cancel practice tonight, the others will understand, and I need to take Jame's home, he's coughing too hard to be in school today... we'll call if anything happens. I promise.” the Panda stated before getting up, carrying James out the door, smiling at Arth. “your a good guard Arth.” he stated calmly, the Naga beaming at the compliment as he looked at Tito and Andol. “is everything alright?” the snake asked, looking worried as he examined their upset faces. “what is wrong?”

Andol held onto the panda tightly and just nuzzled his face into the other male's warm furry body as realized somthing. This was one of the most comfornting things that he had ever felt. He began to actually think about in that moment if maybe his parents might consider a cat like creature such as a tiger for a third pet. Felines and canines where always the cheapest... unless it was one of the speical mixed breeds like the liger... then they could be about as expenisve as a dragon or unicorn, though at that point they could also be Class Ones or Twos. The young man cuddled up close to Li, and also reached out to put an arm around James to comfonrt his teamate also.... because he knew that the boy was not contagious and had never been worried about it sinice the day that they had meet and Li had told him so. If there was any pet who certianly cared about his master... it was Li... Then suddenly Andol started to giggle softly at the feeling of his bird licking his hair. If there was anything that could cheer the young man up it would always be that.

"I know it matters James, but the fact is that there is nothing that we can do about it. Plus Jonathen is really good at what he does, and frankly if we are not careful, then he might just decide to turn both me and James into his fuck toys especially sinice he knows we have no proof. That dragon is the one with the upper hand in this situation so we just have to give him what he wants... and frankly what he wants right now is me. Please I want to do this in order to spare you and James any more pain." He then nuzzled the panda as he realized somthing else that was horriable, "Especially now that he knows you two live alone, there is nothing stopping him form going to your house and being able to escape before the cops show up or somthing." The DNA of pets was a funny thing, but it basically boiled down to that human tech was not at the point that they could get samples of anthro DNA and prove a crime in that manner. Or else Andol would have gone with the rape kit idea a long time ago.

He looked over at Tito with those sad eyes on his face, and said softly, "Thanks for that Tito... luckily even if Jonathen shows up at the door everything should be ok. Arth thinks that we are friends and my parents don't know about Jonathen so me and the dragon could take it somewhere else you know. Though I am pretty sure he doesn't know where I live so he won't be able to come after me there... that is why I said you would need to tell him Li." Andol really didn't mind it after all, becuase just after all these years he had gotten used to it, and frankly it was ok as long as Jonathen was only asking for blow jobs. In Andol's mind all that was really going on was he was practicing so that he would be able to do a better job with Arth and Tito. So that made it one good thing, but if the dragon ever tried to go further than that, boy did he plan to struggle hard... and frankly that was why Andol did work out a bit everyday... to try and give himself as best a chance as possiable when that moment finally came.

It was when the bell suddenly rang and they finally left the tense moment that Andol began to feel better. He looked over at the Naga who was asking him the question and just said to his friend softly, "Nothing Arth... They just needed to talk to me and Tito priviatly about somthing. Oh and guess what..." His voice cheered up as he spoke, "We are going to get to go home early, becuase frankly I have decided to just skip school today and cancel chess practice..." While he said this he put a sign up on the door that said 'Chess Practice Canceled'... "Oh and when we get home I will make sure to give a call to my mom Arth and she can take you out shopping to get you all of the nicest jewels and rings, and necklaces. Plus so many other things like that, at differnt shops." He wanted the Naga to feel good about the way he looked so he didn't think his mom would turn down the offer to make the Naga look handsome and feel good about himself. Of course Andol had no idea of the reason for it all.

Very soon though the young man and his two friends where outside and that was when the youth had a request that he remember form yesterday as he looked over at Tito. "Hey Tito I know that you said it would kind of hard for you to do, but you don't think that maybe you could carry me around flying in your arms..." As he spoke he walked over closer to the bird and when he finally reached the larger male he losely wrapped his arms around the bird neck and then kissed his friend on the beak, "If that would be ok... do you?

Tito nodded and ran his tongue along the others hair again, gently nuzzling him Li growling, annoyed at the entire situation, frustrated that they couldn't do anything else as the panda walked away, Arth looking upset. “James coughs a lot... is he sick?” he asked worried, flicking his tongue into the air to taste in James and Li's direction before looking upset. “we're not having practice?” he whined sulking a little his head tilted before brightening as he realized that meant they would have more time for other fun things, especially shopping!

“skipping school Andol?” the dark, playful voice of Johnathon spoke looking amused as he stood behind Andol, Tito's feathers fluffing out, making him appear much bigger, Arth scowling a little before brightening at Johnathon. “well, have a good day Andol.” Johnathon chirped smirking a little. “but don't forget that you promised to come in early tomorrow to help me with my art project.” he stated running his large hand down Andol's hair. “your friend interrupted us last time, I never finished.” he stated, looking at Tito with wicked, amused eyes. “unless he wants to help?” he mused smirking viciously, Tito cringing, he would help though, it it meant saving Andol the pain, opening his mouth to speak when Arth butted in and spoke the stupidest words ever. “I want to help!!!... What's art?” “no Arth you can't help, it's a group project, I'm not allowed to help either.” Tito admitted. “it's basically making things... come on Andol...we're going to be late...” Tito chirped tugging the boy away from the dragon, shooting a terrified look at the dragon who just smirked eagerly as they left.

He sighed, relieved once they where outside, shaking his head. “tomorrow is Thursday.” he muttered softly. “you only need to survive for two more days.” he promised in a soft whisper, gently nuzzling Andol as Arthemil grinned happily. “may I go home now and see if Mother will take me shopping now!?” he pleaded his eyes wide at him Tito chuckling a little as he tilted his head. “well, they did tell me they where going to be awake until noon.” he admitted calmly. “i'm sure if we write a quick note explaining to her what he wants she'd be happy to keep him occupied.” he admitted smiling a little as he dug into Andol's book bag and wrote a quick letter to Andol's mother and handing it to Arth, the snake cheering happily as he darted home as quick as he could to go shopping, Tito chuckling as he picked the boy up in his arms and leaping into the air, spreading his wings wide and letting the updrafts carry them hi into the sky.

He spent almost a half an hour in the air, simply letting Andol enjoy the wind and the peacefulness of flying before he paused, his head cocking to the side, flapping as he suddenly wheeled to the left, peering onto the ground. “i smell blood.” he explained his eyes narrowed, as he scanned the ground and gasped as he caught sight of something far below. “it looks like a Pet!” he stated looking at Andol. “i'm going to go lower, see if we can't find out what's going on. He dropped through the air until he was gliding just over the treetops, below them was a bird who's feathers where as red as flame, her beak stained with red and her eyes closed. It was hard to see her, because she was covered with a large trench coat, but when Tito dropped tot he ground and settled him onto the ground they would both realize that she was wearing only underthings, panties, a bra, girdles and a pair of see through stockings and a pair of gloves, all of them perfect and untouched, though the bird herself was clearly very hurt. “... Andol?” Tito asked softly, looking down at him before picking up her Pet License the name of her previous owner had been ripped off, but the rest was still intact save for the owners personal information. “she's been abandoned...”

"Yes Arth, James is indeed sick... though not in a way that I could cacth it. He has just been like this ever sinice I first met him. I think he has a really bad illness, but you don't have to worry Li will take good care of him." Yet it was obvious by the tone in the young man's voice that he himself still worried about the human and his bear. He worried about all of his friends every day, luckily though Arth got him off of his bad thoughts and back on track as the other male began to speak, "Yeah no practice today Arth, but don't worry you will be able to go home with Mom and do more fun things, plus you will be able to go shopping, and trust me... I can tell you right now that she will even be able to find you some clothes that you like." Fashion designers knew about how to take advantage of Naga mating season and so there where shirts that where designed to go along with all the jewelary, and also in a way be kind of shiny themselves so that the Naga would feel like they where wearing a jewel on there body.

It was while they where standing there talking that he heard a voice which made him freeze in his tracks... and slowly turn around hoping that he was only hearing things. Only to find... that he wasn't... and there he was... Jonathen. The young man gulped as he stared at the reptile with a bit of fear in his eyes, though he did his best to remain brave so that it would all be disquised form Arth. He knew that the Naga could not be let in on the secert. "Oh right the art project, well I promise that I will be hear tommorw bright and eailer so that we will be able to get on that together Jonathen...." The suggestion that Tito might be able to join him brightened things up for a bit when suddenly Arth jumped in and unknowingly squished that idea flat. It seemed again that the raven haired youth would have to take this one on by himself, "Well Jonathen I will see you tommorw then." He shuddered in fear as the dragon petted his hair... luckily Tito was able to get him out of the situation and they where soon gone, and very quickly they where getting ready for there flight.

"Yeah I guess so, but that just feels like such a long way away. I wish I could just leave sooner...." oh but he knew that he couldn't and that was exactlly what the whole problem with it was. Softly laughing at the egarness of the Naga to go shopping Andol opened up his bookbag in order to help Tito find the paper and pen, and soon the Naga was off. The young man wave after his pet, "Now you stay safe ok sweety." A soft smile was planted on his face as he wacthed the other male go. Then turning to Tito, it was not a moment later that he was holding onto the bird who got a good grip on him as they took off into the sky, and for once while Andol was flying he let himself let out a, "Weeeeeee!!!!!!!" To show his pure excitement about the whole sitatuion. This new flying postion was so much better than the old one becuase it allowed him to be so much closer to Tito when they where soaring through the air... the young man just nuzzled at the birds chest and enjoyed the intimate moment.

This was soon intruppted when he heard his friend state that he smiled blood... and also that he saw what looked to be another pet on the ground. For a moment Andol heart grew in fear as he hoped that it would not be Li... becuase if Jonathen went that far, then to hell with everything they would have to call the police or at least tell Arth so the Naga could handle it. Yet that wasn't what the young man saw, but instead his eyes came to rest on a very pretty female bird it seemed, who frankly Andol had to say was dressed quite provacitivly. When he lisitined to the discription of her pet listin though, he really couldn't see why. What idiot would give up this pretty creature, and form what he could tell... she might even have been a pheniox, though he doubted that becuase of how rare they where. Still most tropical birds where rare around this area... sighing softly he said to Tito, "No Tito... she hasn't been abandoned... she has just been adopted. We are taking her home. "

Tito grimaced a little and shook his head. “i'm sorry Andol...” he muttered softly, licking his temple gently. “Arth didn't know...” he muttered softly, not sure why Arth kept missing these so obvious signs... but again Naga weren't known for their intelligence. Tito smiled despite himself as Arth actually managed to hop back and forth eagerly as he snatched up the letter and raced off. “he's so excitable.” he chirped chuckling a little as he rose into the air. “you do realize what time it is don't you?” he asked his head tilted. “and why he kept stopping at the jewelry stores?” of course Andol didn't, Tito had to chuckle. “he's going into heat, he wants to make himself pretty and glittery for you. In the wild, Naga will spruce themselves up with anything glittery or shiny that they can find, pretty things and it will attract a mate.” he grinned at Andol. “he's trying to mate with you.” he explained smiling a little. “and if you're not ready than with me. He'll have to mate with something you know, or he'll go nutters.” he admitted with a happy little croon. “not that he isn't already nutters.”

he landed and examined the other bird, sniffing her over before gasping in astonishment. “oh my god Andol! This is a Phoenix!” he stated softly, looking around. “i can't carry both of you, we'll have to walk...” he admitted blinking at Andol. “it is in your legal right to adopt her, but I'm not sure if she'll accept you as her master, Phoenix are even pickier about their masters than Dragons are.” he admitted. “and they'll only bond through a sexual act, you'll have to make her orgasm some how.” he admitted carefully pulling her up into his arms, motioning to the jacket. “lay that over her so we can carry her home.” he ordered calmly gently grooming the woman's neck feathers. “come on.” he muttered softly, walking out to the jogging path not ten feet from where they had found the bird, at least the walk back would be a bit easier. She was whimpering by the time they got out to the street, and he had to chuckle when he saw a tell tale snake tail vanishing into a jewelry store with Andol's mother in hot pursuit. “well at least he's having fun.”

they walked towards him, Tito looking down at Andol, his head tilted. “Andol... have you considered just... not showing up to school for the next two days?” he asked softly, Umi whimpering softly in his arms. “i mean... if he can't find you he can't rape you right?” he asked his head titled a little as he clacked his beak a little. Of course then the Dragon might go after Li and James again, Tito sighed a little. “we're just... stuck, aren't we?” he asked, sad as he looked at Andol. “we can't do a damn thing.” he paused then. “well...” he looked down at Umi. “.. Phoenix are... powerful, class one... between her and Arthemil... maybe Johnathon will be too scared to go after you?” he mused his head tilted. “and if nothing else... maybe we can get Arth to stay home with her and take care of her and I can help you with Johnathon in the morning?” he mused examining the woman in his arms as he waited for Andol to unlock the front door and stepping inside.

“we'll go for another fly tonight.” he decided smiling at Andol as he gently laid Umi out on the bed, carefully pulling the blankets over her, glancing at Andol. “she's waking up slowly, you should comfort her when she wakes up, I'll go and get her some food and water.” he promised heading down the stairs. Not a full minute after he left Umi's eyes flew open and she jerked violently, blinking sleepily at Andol. “w...where...'m.. I?” she demanded, blinking at Andol. “and who are you?” her voice was soft, but frightened, wondering what sort of new fresh hell she had been thrust into as she examined Andol, relaxing as she realized there was no way he could be able to beat her. “are you my new master then?” she asked calmly, her head tilted, looking almost bored. “did you save me?”

"It is fine Tito really..." The young man hugged the bird, leaning into the comfornting lick that the other male give his skin, "Really it is better if he doesn't find out. Besides I can handle whatever Jonathen throws at me. I have been doing it for so long anyway that I am used to it. At least now I have you guys for support." With that last sentance the young man softly smiled and ruffled the birds head crest. Though it was kind of odd to him why the Naga would be so excited about getting jewerly, besides that fact that the other might be like a dragon... they where known to desire such things, but this was somthing the young man seriously doubted. Looking over at the avain curiously he asked, "No... What time is it Tito?" Though his friends answer covered the pale youth's face with beat red blush, "Oh I see, so you mean he wants..." Of course it didn't take his friend long to answer Andol's question without him even needing to ask it. He thought about it for a mintue as he realized that maybe... now would be a good time. Andol was still a virgin, and well now he guessed would be as good a time as any to lose it, plus he would rather go ahead and let Arthemil have it than to risk Jonathen going a little to crazy, and stealing that moment form him...

"Alright then Tito, we will have to let him know that I don't mind. Though I want you to make sure that everything gets set up to be nice and romantic. Plus make sure he knows how to make the moment... right." He hoped that the avian understood what he ment. It was not long after this coversation that they found themselves standing over the Phoenix. Andol stared at her in disblief especially after the confirmation by Tito of exactlly what she was. He was quite supirsed though that anyone the most expensive and rare of all pets would abandon one, epesically a female... they where the most prized. Jugding by the quaility of her clothes, and just the fact she was a female phoenix... her former owner, must have been rediculously weatlhy to be able to abandon her like this. When infomed that he would have mate with her, just to convice her to be one of his pets he again started to blush profusly. Stuttering his words came out, "But Tito... she is a girl. I don't... don't like girls. I don't see how I am supposed to do that correctly.." He wasn't stupid, he knew 'how' to do it, the simple fact was he wondered if he would be 'able' to do it. Plus most class one pets, especially female phoenixs, were quite hard to please.

He nodded his head, and followed Tito's instructions as the young man picked up the jacket and gently laid it over the female in Tito's arms. He made sure that she was well covered up so that no one would be able to stare at her provocitivly dressed body. For some reason, the youth felt a 'for my eyes only' thing when it came to his beloved pets. When they where back on the street, the human also noticed Arth's tail dissapering off into a jewelry store, causing a giggle to come form the young man. As they walked along the coversation trailed back into the same sad waters it had been treading... the whole rape situation, "Yeah I have though about it. Yet you saw what he will do if we don't show up... I mean that was just for being intruppted. I am scared of what will happen if I don't show up completely. Plus I can't exactlly keep the entire chess team hushed. If I don't show up and he attacks others, someone will try and say somthing... and I just don't want to cause problems. I mean frankly Bamre is innocent in all this, and he does love that dragon to death and as strange as it sounds... that dragon loves that kid too. I don't want to have them torn apart when this whole situation will simply reslove itself in a few days."

With a sigh the young man paused at they reached the front door to his house and he unlocked so they could go inside, and take Umi to the upstairs bedroom. He smiled softly at the bird while they walked up the stairs, "Yeah, maybe he will be too scared once he sees her and another fly would certianly be nice." Phoenix's where known as the strongest of the pets, as well as some of the smartest. There were indeed few that where smarter than a Phoenix. Plus they were also known to have limited supernatural abilities. He didn't understand much about that part, but he did know that it was egough that there was an international ban on using pets, and especially Phoenix's for military applications or really anything of the sort. It was while he was kneeling there at her bed side that suddenly she jerked awake, scaring the young man a little bit. Yet he quickly realized that he needed to be relaxed and try to make sure that she was the one who felt calm and safe in her new home.

"My name is Andol... and you are in my home, though really in my bedroom." He wanted to reach out and pat her on the shoulder, but was scared becuase he wasn't sure how she would react to being touched. So he refrained form doing so, "Yes I guess you could say I am your new master, sinice I found you out in the woods and it seems your old master has adandoned you. Though I promise I won't do that, and you really don't need to call me master..." He laughed slightly at this in such a sheepish manner, "Really just being friends would be nice and yes if you are wondering I saved you, but you should really thank my pet Macaw Tito... he is the one who spoted you form were we where up in the air." He hoped that she would relax and not be as scared as she seemed to have been moments before.

yaaaay! 11,000 posts! ^^ i saved the slot just for you! ^^)

Tito smiled a little and nodded. “i'll walk the serpiente tonto, Silly Snake through everything.” Tito promised smiling, glad that he could help Andol with this. “i will tell him he must be very gentle too.” he promised licking andol's head again. “and.. uhm... if you... are into it I.. uhm... I would like for you to take my virginity... if that's alright?” Tito asked, blushing hard, sheepish and shy as he smiled at the other before chuckling at his freak out about her being a girl. “well, you don't have to have sex with her.” he promised smiling at him. “you just have to pleasure her, when it comes down to actual sex, when she get's horny me or Arth can take care of it for you.” he promised looking amused that andol was actually worried about that of all things. “that is of course, only if she doesn't choose you herself, then she might pleasure you instead.” he admitted pausing. “or she'll make you pleasure her.” he admitted with a grimace. “it depends on her own personality.”

“... I don't think Bamre knows.” Tito admitted suddenly. “what Johnathon is doing I men, I mean, he knows obviously that Johnathon is making you suck him off, but I don't think Bamre knows about the rest of the stuff, the blackmail, the rape of James and Li, probably others... I don't think Bamre knows anything... it's so strange though, Dragon's don't normally do things like that. Their very 'monkey see monkey do' they mimic what they are shown and that's how they develop their own personality. That's why Dragon's pick their masters young, Johnathon and Bamre where probably onlt twelve, each, when they met and became Master and Pet.” he admitted biting his lip. “which means that Johnathon learned this behavior from someone, someone who very clearly isn't Bamre.” he admitted looking at Andol. “... I hate to say this, but I'm not so sure Johnathon is even aware that he's doing anything wrong or bad...” he admitted softly as he gently laid Umi down glancing at Andol before giving his hair a few more comforting licks before he vanished.

Umi stared at Andol for a long moment, silently studying him as she slowly, carefully sat up, clacking her beak a little as she sniffed at him, her eyes narrowed a little. “good, because there is no way I am ever going to call you my master.” she growled, examining him as she examined herself, covered in bruises, chunks of her feathers missing. “i look ugly.” she complained, starting to groom herself before examining Andol again, plucking out loose feathers and trying to hide her bald spots before looking him over again, realizing that there was no way she was going to get a better master than him, he was small and weak, he needed protection and despite the lingering scent of Naga and Macaw that told her he had pets to protect him, he had this look in his eyes that told her he needed more protection. Naga where stupid, and Macaw where week, he needed her, and a surge of protective instincts rose up inside of her.

She stood up, her bright golden eyes fixed intently on his as she set a hand on his hair, running the fabric down his face, the silky soft material rubbing gently, an almost itchy sensation as the lace rubbed against his skin. “alright.” she stated simply. “you can be my Master.” she agreed, suddenly pressing down on the top of his head, forcing him to his knees. “i'm assuming you know what needs to be done?” she asked, stroking his hair gently, waiting for him to nod or say yes before smirking a little, moving her crotch closer to his face, rubbing her crotch against his lips, moaning softly. At first, everything seamed normal, her wetness running along his chin, but then there was a bulge, out of nowhere there was a rather large bulge. She hooked her thumb onto the edge of her panties and tugged them down just enough to free the rather large member that had sprung up out of nowhere. She wasn't a female, she was a futa, a hermaphrodite.

The cock spilled out of her panties and into his face, the thick organ pressing against his lips and cheek, smearing globs of precum along his face and into his hair as she continued to rub herself against his skin, her cock just as soft as the gloves, which ran along the other side of his face in almost tickling touches as she finally pulled back just enough that she could smear her pre along his lips, looking down at him with an almost bored expression, as if getting a blow job was nothing important, nothing to be at all excited about. “well go on, suck me.” she ordered calmly, studying him, blinking slowly at him. “you do know how to suck dick right?” she asked her head tilting a little. “do you need me to walk you through it?”

The young man softly laughed at the statment. He just found it to be so cute when the bird called the Naga a 'silly snake' like that in another language. Hell he thought that Tito was sexy in general when he started to speak in another language like that. "Yeah just give him some general instructions and I am sure that the big guy will be able to handle it. Though I don't think you have to tell someone like him to be gentle... maybe not to get to over excited, but not rough..." He could never see the big snake acting in such a manner. The Naga was such a sweetheart that he could really only picture any love making that went along with the serpent to be of the most gentle and romantic kind. Of course the bird wasn't the only one blushing at the next request, "Why of course Tito, I would be honored to do somthing like that for you. Though for that it might be better if you rode me or somthing? The dominate thing just doesn't come very natural for me."

When it came to the topic of the Phoenix, she made more nervous than anything else he could possiably think of. He wasn't exactlly sure why, but she just was. Especially becuase she was a girl and he knew that he would eventually have to mate with her in order to have her become one of his pets. Tito's words though helped to reassure him a little bit, "Yeah I guess, but let's just hope that it is not that last one... and she just ends up to be a female Jonathen." The very idea of such a thing happening felt horriable, especially becuase there would be no way that Arth could protect him form a Phoenix in the same way that he could protect him form a dragon, "I guess we will just have see when she wakes up." That was really all that they could do. Again though as it usally did the coversation turned back to the topic of the evil Dragon who seemed to stalk in the shadows of everything that they did... he just wanted it all to end, but frankly there was nothing they could do.

"Yeah you are probably right about that, but really I don't know what could be causing him to do this. I mean Jonathen has forced Bamre to wacth while I gave him blowjobs, so you are right that he knows about that. Plus I am quite sure the kid knows I am not exactlly happy about giving those blowjobs ethier, and the dragon seems to pretty forceful towards Bamre too when it comes to sex. I kind of get the filling sometimes that the reptile makes that poor kid do things in public were they might get caught." Andol didn't know how right he was, "At least form knowing Bamre, I can tell you that they where brought together at an even ealier age than that. The strange thing was... Jonathen was basically a toddler when he was given to Bamre. The two where just put in the crib together and it basically became love at first sight oddly egough." He knew the story sounded strange, but he had heard it form Bamre's mother plenty of times. "So really I am not sure where his bad habits could be coming form."

The soft lick that he recevied form the bird, made him smile softly when the other male left the room. This entire situation didn't seem to feel as bad, as long as he had Tito and Arth around. It was around this moment that Umi woke up, and form what Andol could tell she certianly did not seem happy. In fact she seemed quite content with making sure that they did not become master and pet, "Well if you want I can let you go? Though it would be best if you put some clothes on first Umi." He had read her name off her card. Yet it didn't take long for the creatures thought process to change, and soon she was looking at him with a look on her face that he had seen so many times before. It was a possieve look that he recongized form a certian dragon, yet this time it held a motherly qaulity to it, that took all the fear out of seeing it. When she stood up and he looked up into her eyes, the young man cooed softly at the feeling of the gloved hand running through his hair and he softly said, "Thanks Umi..."

Though he quickly found himself being pushed down onto his knees as he came face to face with her crocth. The young man sighed as he let out a soft, "Yes..." Knowing that there was no use in aruging with her over what had to be done. The feeling of her rubbing his hair did calm him down a little, as she suddenly began to run her crocth over his lips. The young man just stayed like that as the Phoenix moaned, and that was when suddenly things began to get strange. Out of no where he could feel a bulge in her panties growing against his face, it was a odd thing, and suddenly his mind began to freeze as he realized exactlly what that could be. The young man's eyes began to grow wide as Umi pulled down her panties and it came to rest right there on his stunned face... it was a large cock! He couldn't believe it... Umi wasn't a girl... she was a futa... a herm! His mind raced as he tried to think of somthing to do, well anything to do really and of course his first reaction was to find out if it was real. So his tounge slowly poked out of his mouth and quickly tasted the shaft, only to find... he wasn't dreaming.

Andol let out a soft coo of happiness at the feeling of her gloved hands rubbing over his face, as well the globs of pre... and the smooth skin of her penis that let him know he wasn't dealing with a female like he had previously thought. Her voice thought suddenly broke him out of his thoughts and jerked him back to the reality of the situation and what he was really supposed to be doing. He had been kind of confused before about what he was supposed to do if he was going to pleasure her, but now he knew exactlly what to do. She seemed to sound kind of bored and annoyed about getting a blow job, which was certianly strange when compared to the way that Tito, and especially Arth acted about it. Though maybe she just found it boring... oh well... to each there own. He answered her in a kind of nervous voice, "Oh sorry... Yes don't worry I know what to do. This is one of the types of sexual things that I am pretty good at."

So with those words the young man reached forward and took hold of the avian's dick, and took the head in his mouth. He figured that maybe his normally long bouts of playing around might not be a good idea with Umi. She seemed to be a get down to busniess type of women. So swirling his tounge around the head of her cock, the young man began to take the shaft of her dick into his mouth. All the while he was slowly bobbing his head back and forth, each time... taking more and more into his hot warm mouth. She tasted quite good actually and so he softly moaned around her meat as he looked up into her eyes to see if she was enjoying herself as he suckled on her dick, and tried to milk form her what he could. Plus the feeling of her gloved hand on his hand didn't feel to bad ethier. For some reason, he liked being dominated like this... it was differnt than what Jonathen did... it was more fun... more controled. The only thing that could be heard in the room was the soft slurping sounds that Andol made as he covered Umi dick in his spit... shining her cock and making it glitsine.

Tito frowned a little and clacked his beak in agitation. The entire Johnathon affair reeked in more ways than one. Normal people did not buy a dragon that young unless they wanted to control every aspect of it's life or teach it particular traits. Dragon racers got them very young for the soul purpose of training them how to race, as did Dragon fighters. Though dragon fighting was illegal it still happened, along with Pet fights all around the country. Dragon races where legal, as where other pet races because it did not harm the pets, but Johnathon was not a racer... so had Bamre's mother or father bought Johnathon to fight!? It seamed doubtful. “Andol, I would like permission to use your computer, I would like to do some research.” he admitted calmly. “and don't worry, Phoenix are incapable of rape, they are too empathic for that, if you show signs of fear or distaste she will probably stop what she's doing.” he promised smiling at Andol before he headed off to get food and drinks, he wanted to make sure Umi was safe and fine before he started his research.

Umi seamed a little hesitant at bossing Andol around like that, but quickly calmed when she saw he wasn't upset or afraid and simply continued to rub herself into his face, sighing a little, not a pleasured sigh, almost a bored sigh as she examined him, those soft gloves trailing through his hair and down his flesh faster now, touching him even as she used his face to pleasure herself. It was almost a comforting feeling, like she was trying to keep him from panicking or being afraid, or was simply petting him as if to say he was being a very good boy, her face was expressionless, so it was so hard to tell what she was thinking, or even what she thought of him. She had to smile at the shocked look on his face however, it wasn't everyday that someone found a Futa Pet for free after all, and she had a feeling the young man before her was gay when he actually looked relieved to be seeing a dick.

She watched with a bored expression as he started to work her shaft a little, blinking down at him, sighing again as he wrapped his mouth around the head of her dick, closing her eyes, still looking bored, but her hand stroked and played with his hair, her gloved fingers stroking his cheek as he worked her flesh, looking down on him like he was beneath her, but with every suck and move he made that uncaring look became a more loving and affectionate one, she still looked bored and looked as if his hard work wasn't affecting her. It was almost as if the act of receiving a blow job was such a common thing that she honestly just didn't care anymore, or it could have been that her cock wasn't as sensitive as it should have been, whatever the case at least that uncaring attitude was looking much more affectionate now, especially when she set her hand on the back of his head and made him swallow even more of her sizable dick.

She sighed again as he reached the base of her dick, this one a little hint of pleasure came through, just enough to let Andol know he was doing a good job as she released the back of his head and let him do as he pleased now as her cock twitched in his throat, warning him that she was starting to approach her orgasm, her head turning just as Andol started to pull back as the door opened, Tito walking in with a tray of food and some juice, freezing as he realized Andol was quite busy, the Phoenix woman staring at him as the Macaw shifted nervously. “oh... uh... you, er... have a dick.” he finally started to stutter. “well, er...g..good for you I... I'll leave.” he decided setting the food on the bed before racing out, the woman lifting an eyebrow before ignoring Andol and his blowjob completely to grab one of the chicken legs that Tito had brought up, munching on it as she stroked Andol's head, urging him to keep going, her cock twitching much faster now.

As she ate and he sucked her off she let off another soft sigh, just another hint he needed to know he was doing alright even though she was eating, her cock swelling in his mouth and throat as she made a strange sound in the back of her throat, reaching for another chicken bone even as her dick exploded with seed, spilling the sweet, almost spicy cum into his mouth for him to swallow, holding him in place with a hand to the back of his head, making sure he swallowed every drop of her cum even as she ate a second chicken leg, licking her beak once she was finished cumming, her cock slipping out of his mouth and tucking back inside much like Arth's and Tito's did, leaving behind only a cunt, which was glistening wet from her orgasm as she offered him a smile. “that was very lovely, thank you.” she chirped calmly before digging into her dinner again. “you are going to be a wonderful Master.”

Softly Andol just contiuned to suck on the futa's cock. The soft slurping sounds where the only noise that could be heard in the room, besides the muffled moans that Andol would make every now and then, along with the sighs of pleasure that Umi seemed to be making. Andol was still quite suprised that his newest pet turned out to be a futa, but at the same time he was really happy, sinice he knew that it would allow him and Tito to enjoy her more at least on the sexual front. The feeling of the black gloves that petted his head and ran over his skin where also a source of the young man's moaning. He didn't know why, but he simply liked the feel of the fabric against his skin. This made the youth nuzzle into those hands which where on his face, and even let out a soft moan of pleasure. As she pushed more of her dick into his mouth, Andol found himself able to easily take it, becuase he had so much practice at this activity. He even tried somthing new... swallowing around her dick, hoping that maybe this would cause the creature who had been through some seriously bad stuff... extra pleasure.

Andol's lips were wrapped tight around the female's thick cock, as his pursed lips pulled on it and milked it. The young man just wanted to eventually be able to taste her seed and see what it would feel like on his tounge. So far he had noticed that each of his pet's seed... all had a differnt flavor to them. It was around this time that he heard Tito come in, and the sound that his friend made just made the youth snicker on the inside. The bird was so silly, and was esaily embressed it seemed, which was a trait that they both shared so closly. He also noticed that even while he was sucking on Umi's cock... she had started eating? That was a bit strange, but it also told him a bit about her view on blowjobs... she really didn't give a shit about them. At least though the look at which she was giving him was slowly getting nicer... that was somthing that he indeed cared about.

It didn't take long though before he could feel her large meat start to pulse, and then suddenly spray her seed into his mouth. He was supirsed though when he felt her holding his head onto her cock, and realized that maybe he would have to drink down all of her seed in order for the connection as master and pet to be complete. So the youth egarly stayed on her cock, and just contiuned to suck... even when her seed was leaking out the sides of his mouth, he didn't give up. It didn't take long though before it stopped and suddenly he found his mouth robbed of her cock as it semed to slowly pull back into the Phoenix's body. Yet he seemed to follow after the cock, and even wrapped his arms around her in a hug as he softly said to the bird, "I love you Umi..." She was his newest pet and he realized that he had yet to say that to her.

Andol just looked up at her after the cock had pulled out of his mouth, and he finally had a chance to see where it had come form. Which caused him to realize that Umi could fuction as a female as well as a male whenever he needed her to. Though he got the feeling form her personallity, that such things would be deicded by the Phoenix and not by himself. She seemed to be enjoying herself up there above him while she was eating so really Andol didn't want to do to much to distrub her. So he simply put his arms around his new pet's wasit and gave her a nice hug as he said softly, "Welcome to the family Umi, if there is anything that you need just make sure to let me know and I can talk to my mom and she can take you shopping..." While the young man spoke he just nuzzled into Umi's belly. It felt so nice and warm, just like Tito's, though it also made you wonder if Andol wanted to suck on Umi some more. Though really just for fun this time, instead of trying to get her off or anything...

Of course he realized that Tito had not come back and smiled softly. The poor Macaw had been so embressed at what he had seen. So the youth called for his other pet, "Hey Tito... you can come back now. She doesn't bite you know." He felt a strange need to be close to Umi, though he was sure that had to do with her mother-bird like nature she was radiating off. Plus the moment that they had just shared together probably did help things that much ethier. So the youth stayed like that with his chin resting softly against her belly as he looked up at her with such innocent and loving eyes. The young man was waiting ethier for her to say that her body wasn't really going to do anything, or her cock to deploy again.

she really honestly didn't care about blow-jobs, they where nice but they weren't anything to get excited over, even if it was the first time she had ever gotten one. She had given her master many though, four or six a day, and those where on busy days. She's be made to suck her old master off at dinner, in restaurants, under his work desk, on the couch, in the dressing rooms, anywhere and everywhere and he had never done anything except pat her on the head once she was done and then ignore her. She let off another sigh as she came, stroking her black gloved hands along his face as he pulled away, smiling at him as memories of his life began to flutter through her mind.

That was one of the things that so very few people knew about Phoenix's. They did not just accept a master with a sexual activity, they also absorbed parts of their lives, seeing into the memories and their souls as they came. She was most displeased with what she saw in his mind, mostly thoughts of a Johnathon, and several repressed memories that Andol clearly didn't remember. She wasn't going to bring it up just yet however, he wasn't ready just yet, though she was going to bring it up when they left to their new school and was well away from Johnathon. She didn't want to freak out her poor little human Male any more than he already was. She continued to pet him, offering him a small smile as she gently stroked his lips, thick and Luscious as she stripped another chicken leg free of meat before munching into an apple, enjoying the taste and the moister before she jumped, startled, looking astonished and confused when he told her that he loved her.

“love?” this was something she had never heard of before. She wasn't sure what he was talking about. She had never heard that particular word before. Sure she knew what it meant, and she understood why he was saying it but she honest to god didn't know really how to respond. Instead she just let out a tiny, overjoyed sob and pulled him tightly into a hug as she crooned and groomed his hair, running her beak gently through his hair and giving him tender licks. “i.. love you too.” she whispered, deciding that she honestly did. He was so kind, and sweet and caring, she loved him more than she had ever loved anything or anyone and she was determined to make his life as perfect as she could possibly make it. She was amused however when he stared down at her crotch, trying to find her cock, he wouldn't be able to, she had it tucked tight against her flesh, and it was well hidden in her feathers.

She smiled as he offered her anything she wanted and she nuzzled him again, running those soft black gloves along his neck and cheek as she pondered what to ask for before shoving the empty plate towards him. “more?” she asked hopefully, wanting more food. She was starving, it had been two, maybe three days since she had eaten anything but cum. She smiled as he nuzzled her and started picking at his hair, gently and calmly stroking his hair, picking out ling and dandruff if there even was any. She felt a severe need to mother this boy, clean him and groom him and feed him and kill anything that tried to hurt him. She had practically adopted him as her chick, and the blow jobs where just an added bonus, she was so glad that he had found her, and she was really going to have to remember to thank the Macaw for locating her in the first place.

Tito poked his head in just a bit to make sure it really was safe before moving in all the way into the room with another tray of food, offering Umi and Andol a grin as he sat another half a dozen chicken legs next to Umi before offering Andol a plate with chicken potatoes and pees. “you need to eat solids too Andol.” he ordered playfully, licking his lips, cleaning the cum off his face. “mmm spicy.” he muttered Umi chuckling a little as she blinked down at him, knowing exactly what he wanted. “your not getting my dick again until you eat.” she ordered calmly before tucking into her meal happily, Tito chuckling a little as he enjoyed an orange. “did you have fun Andol?” he asked looking amused, Umi giggling a little as she smiled at Tito. “thank you for locating me Tito.” she stated calmly leaning over and giving the other bird a small nuzzle, Tito's feathers puffing out happily, Umi giggling a little as she continued to stroke Andol's hair before she finally sat down to enjoy her meal happily. “i would like to buy clothes tomorrow while you are at school.” she admitted blinking at Andol. “this will be alright?” just to make sure.

Had Andol know about the ability of the Phoenix's to read into his past. He might have been a bit less likely to suckle on cock. Which was probably a good thing that Andol didn't know. Smiling up at her with affection in his eyes he just softly nuzzled into that hand which stroked his face. He even at one point took hold of her hand and held it still so that he could nuzzle his face into it. He wasn't sure why, but he had always like the feeling of a glove against his skin... or really anything soft... maybe Umi would be willing to wear them more often? He wasn't really sure, and it kind of didn't feel like the right time to ask anyway. As she continued to pet him and even ran a finger over his lips, the youth just softly opened his mouth and again held her hand still so that he could softly suck on that finger... in his own attempt to arouse her again, in some manner.

He was a bit suprised about her reaction to he words 'I love you'... he could only guess that she never had heard anyone express those feelings towards her. Plus considering the situation that she had probably come form with having a bad master... Andol was indeed sure that Umi had not felt much affection in her lifetime ethier. This though made him sub conciously begen to rub the birds back as he finally stood up and softly nuzzled his face into her shoulder accepting her hug in the process. It felt so good to be held by two strong arms like this, and to also be groomed in this manner. He could tell that she was a bit like Tito in that respect, which he knew that he was going to enjoy... maybe he could get both of them to groom him at the same time? When she finally said the words back to him it felt like it was all that he needed to finally feel better about welcoming her into the family. As for her cock, it wasn't so much that he was looking for it... it was more that he wanted to suck on it somemore. He had to admit... she was certianly more tasty than a certian silly serpent.

He waited for her answer, as she rubbed his face... making the young man sigh happily at the feeling of the fabric against him. Though it didn't seem to take long for his silly little bird to decide, which caused him to giggle softly, "Oh ok..." He took the plate and began to filly it up with more food, after which he handed it back to her, and then began to speak... "You must really be hungry after what you went through Umi. I am guessing it has been quite awhile sinice you had a good meal? Well it is ok you don't have to worry about that anymore, becuase as long as you are living under this roof. You will be feed quite well everyday." Leaning foward he gave the Phoenix a soft kiss on the cheek as he continued to let her hold onto and mother him. It was quite a bit differnt actually that what the macaw did. Form what he could tell by the way that Umi was cleaning his hair and fussing over him... it ment that she saw him as her chick. He knew this ment that he no longer needed to feel as though he wasn't safe. He would always have this level of protection form a very powerful creature like Umi.

Finally Tito came back into the room to join them, and Andol could only smile at his Macaw, "Sorry for not giving you some warning there eariler Tito." The poor bird had seemed so embressed when he had walked in on them. At the same time though Andol found whenever the avain was embressed that it was always somthing quite cute. He took the plate form the Macaw and for a moment simply put it down beside him on the counter hoping that instead he would be getting his wish form Umi on getting to taste somthing else. He quickly found himself blushing though as it was Tito who suddenly 'pounced' him and he had the male avain now cleaning his face. He giggled softly at the feeling of the others large soft tounge rubbing against his skin, but it all felt so good and right. Plus it got his hair clean, and even allowed his parrot to flirt with him alittle. Still he looked back at Umi with an expecting look on his face, and quickly found his question was answered with a no. Which frankly he didn't mind, it was her choice to put out whenever she wanted to, "Alright that is fine... maybe after then... unless a certian silly serpent has come home." He laughed a little as he finally slipped out of Umi's arms.

Moving over the young man sat down next to her when she sat down and began to eat his food, which indeed tasted good, "Thank you for the meal Tito. Did you cook this? Becuase if you did, then man you did a good job." Andol also added in the joke, "Oh and Umi, thank you for your meal also. I am pretty sure I could eat those all the time..." It was quite obvious without him answering Tito's question that the young man indeed had, had a lot of fun, especially the part about finding out Umi was a futa. It was about that moment that Andol though of somthing funny to say about that, "Hey Umi you can keep your dick hidden right?... I say you should suprise Arth with it? Maybe some kind of reach around hug joke?" This caused him to giggle softly as he wondered how the Naga would react. Yet he kind of had a feeling that the serpent really wouldn't care over all. He smiled happily over happily at his male bird before Umi got his attention again, " That would be great Umi, tommorw is my last day anywy, and maybe you can help my Naga find my more shiny things to wear. He is kind of in heat at the moment so you two can shop together sinice in your current state you still need to be looked after." He hoped she wouldn't mind Arth and his mom coming along again. He knew that Tito would understand what this plan was for... it was so that he could give him to Jonathen one last time tommorw and they could get it over with.

ugh, i can't beleive it took me two hours to write this post O-o, you'd think people would learn to leave me alone when i make motions to bite their heads off. XP)

Umi smiled as he suckled on her finger, her head tilted a little as she watched him, her head tilted enjoying the feeling of his lips gently soaking her gloves. She hoped he liked gloves because she had a thing for them, the way they where so soft on her fingers, they way they stroked her feathers and hid the featherless knuckles. She usually wore the gloves, because her fingers where slightly scarred from fights while in the pet store. Phoenix did not particularly like each other, so when you had two in the same cage fights broke out, a lot. Fortunately everything loved a phoenix, so they where great for people who had multiple pets. She smiled as Andol gave her more food and nodded. “it has been about...” she paused, counting on her fingers. “five days.” she admitted before tucking into her meal. “Phoenix eat a lot in the first place.” Tito admitted smiling a little as he moved in. “and it's ok.. I was just startled.” he admitted snuggling Andol as he gently groomed Umi, tugging out a few loose feathers and laying them on the pile before he started working on himself. Anthro feathers where worth quite a bit in fashion markets. Andol could get five dollars per feather from Tito, and up to fifteen for Umi's, so the anthro birds where always taught to gather their feathers into little piles for convenience.

Tito smiled at Andol and shook his head. “no I didn't cook it, I can't cook like that.” he admitted. “your father brought home like, ten boxes of chicken from a local restaurant.” he admitted. “a good thing too, Arth is going to eat a lot after his day out on the town...” “i can cook.” Umi admitted calmly. “i like to cook.” she admitted flashing him a smirk. “and I suppose I could let you have another taste after your done eating.” she teased nibbling on her chicken, Tito munching on an apple, he was a vegetarian, fruits and nuts where about the only thing he would eat, not even sweets, though he did like bread. Umi sighed a little at the comment that she needed to be looked after, and offered him a smile. “i think the person that needs looking after in that situation is the Naga.” she admitted chuckling a little as a loud voice crowed downstairs. “Arth is home.” Tito chirped happily, chuckling a little as he heard Arth's mother laughing uproariously. The Naga must have looked quite the sight because Andol's father started laughing soon after as well.

Tito snickered a little as the door opened and Arth slid in, his chest puffed out and his 'fins' flared wide, showing off his colors and all the glittery he had found. He was wearing a shit load of silver earrings with diamonds, fake, in them. Unfortunately none of them where in his ears. They where hanging off of his scales making him look like a massive disco ball, and Tito and Umi both started to laugh at how very ridiculous Arth looked, the Naga looking confused. “why does everyone laugh at me!?” he whined before he noticed the feathers and he snatched them up, sticking them into his scales as well to make himself even more colorful, Umi giggling wildly. “oh Arth, you look ridiculous.” she teased affectionately. “don't worry, I'll help you look VERY handsome for Andol tomorrow.” he blinked at her, his head tilted, staring at her as if he was trying to remember if she had been there before he'd left to go shopping. “... Phoenix!” he chirped, glomping her suddenly, releasing her instantly as she unleashed a pain filled shriek.

“i am sorry! I am sorry!” he whimpered, shrinking down as Umi grimaced and rubbed her ribs. “it's alright Arth.” she promised patting him on the head. “you didn't know I was hurt. I'm Umi.” she introduced, treating him like he was a small child, which he seamed to love because he perked up and beamed at her. “i am PRETTY!” he chirped puffing his chest out, Tito snickering a little. “yes, very pretty, but wouldn't you rather look handsome?” she asked smiling a little, making him pause. “... I want to be Handsome for Andol.” he decided, Tito smiling a little as he yanked Andol into his lap, grooming the boy as Arth got all excited about their new friend. “it's cute how he's so determined to impress you yet forgets to greet you.” Tito muttered, voice tinted with laughter. “he's such a child, it's so cute. Umi will be good for him.” he chirped happily nuzzling Andol as Arth suddenly shrieked and backed away from Umi looking baffled as she blinked at him, her cock in full view. “oh, sorry Arth, it just pops out all on it's own.” she lied, the Naga looking baffled. “Andol, would you be a darling and give me a hand?” Umi teased, fingering her own cock head, remaining seated, she was too sore after her hug to stand up.

Umi would notice Andol's face sink when she admited exactlly how long it had been sinice she had eaten. The young man couldn't believe it. How could anyone dare starve such a wonderful and caring creature such as Umi for so long. The thought just caused the young man to boil up inside as he became angry. Acting in his own almost protective manner that showed his need to take care of his pets Andol just quickly grabbed some of the extra chicken that had been brought up and put it on Umi's plate as she said, "Here you can have a extra helping... you need it more than of us." He seriously hoped that she would take it. The young man wacthed closely as his pet's both seemed to be doing somthing strange when it came to the way that they where acting. He wacthed as the birds where pulling off there feathers and putting them on the bed. That was strange and so he asked curiously, "Hey Umi... Tito... what are you two doing with those feathers that you are collecting." He knew that they where indeed cleaning themselves, but not the full story about the fact they could sell them for some spending money.

"Oh I see, well that makes sense. He would need to bring alot of food home, becuase I am quite sure that when a certian snake gets home he is going to be very hungry." It seemed that the macaw agreed with him on that point. Though his attention was soon drawn back over to Umi as she informed him of this skill which he didn't know that she had. Because believe it or not, Andol himself had a thing for cooking also... the young man enjoyed the art of mixing and trying new flavors. So with a soft smile he asked her, "Really Umi?... How much did they teach you on how to cook? I mean I wouldn't exactlly call myself a chef, but I am pretty good at it too." He seemed a bit embressed when talking to her about it, sinice Phoenix's were usally known for learning a skill, and would practice all the way to mastery everytime they tried. Yet it was what she said to the young man in teasing about getting some more of her cock that had him blushing in that cute manner again. If there was one thing about Andol... it was that he would also be someone who blushed in this manner.

It was not until moments later that he could hear Arth down stairs, and very soon after that... his pet Naga brust into the room wearing the funniest thing that Andol had seen in a very long time. The young man couldn't help, but have to put his food to the side to keep form spilling it while laughing at the silly serpent... and for a moment the young man couldn't help, but to copy his macaw as he said, "serpiente tonto." The youth could not help, but laugh... though after awhile he calmed down egough to sit there and admire a Naga who was indeed doing all that he could to look handsome for him. Andol knew egough about Naga culture that among his own kind, Arth right now would look like a king... and indeed would be a attractive mate to all, but the pickest of females who would probably require that the big guy be a bit more oginizied with his jewels. Andol personally didn't mind that, but for the way his other pets seemed to talk to the Naga... he didn't mind letting them help get things ready.

It was in this moment of course that the Naga seemed to realize that they had aquired a Phoenix as a new pet. Form what Andol could see, the big guy seemed about as happy to see Umi... as he had been as mad to see Jonathen. Maybe Naga's really liked Phoenixs... he wasn't really sure on that one. Yet what he was sure on was the fact that it seemed like all of his pet's got along wonderfully. He laughed softly as his Naga again whined about how pretty he looked, but he did his best to help out by saying in a manner as though it wasn't ment for Arth to hear, "Yes... a Handsome Naga would be so cute." It was as soon as he said these words that he found himself yanked into his Macaw's lap. Which made the young man coo softly as he was groomed by his avain friend. "Yeah, he really seems to enjoy having her around. I am sure she will be able to help him out with that, but really he doesn't have to do anything to impress me really..." He didn't want to tell that to the big guy though, or else he was sure the Naga would think he had failed or somthing.

Andol was ripped out of his thoughts, by Arth's sudden squeal... and it didn't take him long to realize the reason. He looked over to try and reasurre the serpent saying, "Don't worry about it Arth sweety. Umi is a herm. Which is actually kind of a good thing, plus herms are especially rare among any anthro speices." He wasn't sure how that was supposed to calm the Naga down, but he hoped it did. Of course at Umi's request, which finally gave him what he had wanted before he couldn't help, but pounce on it. Though he teased her by saying, "Well I did just eat a big meal so I am kind of full, but I guess I can squeeze in some desert." Now that line sounded completely corny... So the young man wiggled out of the parrots arms, and crawled on hands and knees over to were the Phoenix was sitting. He came at her form the side instead of the fornt as he leaned down and began to softly lap at the head of her cock. Then stopping for a moment he said softly to Umi, "I think I would like to take my time with this." He knew she wouldn't mind...

So the young man took more of the phoenix's cock into his mouth, without moving around to her fornt. It made him look kind of funny, leaning over on all fours, with his butt up in the air as he suckled and licked on Umi's cock. Over the past couple of days he had really shown how quick he was, to do whatever was needed to make his pets as happy as he possiably could. His lips moved up and down her suckling on her avian meat... The youth softly moan at the feeling of her touch on him. Yet she would be able to sense that Andol had other desires... One obvious sign was the way the young man's cock throbbed in his sleeping pants, under which he had no underware. Also through their connection the phoenix would be able to see the thing that Tito had done yesterday, of course Andol wanted it to be a much slower and loving process. Becuase frankly... he had the rest of the day, and he wanted to spend it doing somthing that would be able to make getting through what Jonathen would probably do to him tommorw... super esay.

Umi smiled at Andol when his face fell, opening her mouth to assure him that it was alright, that she was used to it but decided that was not the best way to console him, instead she tucked into the chicken and polished off the extra pieces before grooming herself, Tito chuckling at Andol's confusion. “our feathers are worth money.” he explained. “you can sell our feathers for extra money.” he admitted with a small chuckle. “Arth's scales too, especially with how large he is and how shiny his scales are. You could get fifteen dollars a feather from umi, twenty dollars a scale from Arth, being how rare Phoenix and Naga are you could get rich pretty quick with how often Umi Is going to shed her feathers.” “they grow fast, and get loose just as fast, there will be lots of feathers.” she admitted with a grin, not seaming the least bit apologetic that there where probably going to be feathers all over the place. She did look like she was going to be very fluffy when her feathers came back. Which made one wonder what happened to most of her feathers in the first place.

Umi grinned as she watched him talk about cooking and beamed, eager to brag and show off. “i was taught at an academy, my last master made sure I could produce food as good as any five star restaurant.” she admitted happily. “he had many dinner parties and I cooked the meals for them.” she admitted nodding a little. “i really like baking though, sweets and things, cream puffs are my specialty.” that had Tito looking interested. “cream puffs, better not let Arth let you hear that, he'll be wanting you to make them all the time.” “oh ALL Naga like sweets, it won't hurt him, he's too active and his metabolism too high for sweets to affect him too much.” Umi promised smirking at the boys blush, her new master was utterly adorable with that blush on his cheeks.

She and Tito laughed as Arth burst in, the Naga as strutty as the only rooster in a hen house his chest puffed out showing off his massive array of earrings that where hanging off of him, Umi giggling furiously as she helped the poor Naga remove all the earrings, promising him that she would help make him VERY handsome in the morning, Tito chuckling as he groomed Andol. “it's not that he want's to impress you, it's that he NEEDS to. In Naga culture, during mating season only the most handsome males get to have a mate. In Arth's head, if he doesn't impress you then you will find another, better Naga. That is juts how Naga's think, he might know you'll never get rid of him in his heart, but his body and mind aren't listening close enough to realize..” Tito admitted with another small chuckle. “tomorrow when we come back from school Umi will have him dressed proper, Phoenix have a natural talent for looking pretty themselves.” he admitted chuckling as he watched Arth and Umi interacting. “it's a good thing everything loves a Phoenix eh?” he asked grinning a little before laughing at Arths squeal.

The poor Naga looked terrified and was hiding behind a door, staring at the cock, the silly snake had never come across such a thing before, he was certain she was an alien until Andol assured him it was normal, rare but normal. Tito was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes and Umi was giggling at the poor silly snake as Arth moved out from behind the door and snuggled into Tito instead as he watched Andol move over to Umi's cock, the woman looking amused but bored as she let Andol lap at her. She accepted another chicken leg from Arth who offered her one and ate it even as she stroked Andol's face and hair with her soft black gloves, the silky material teasing his skin with half touches and tickles of his flesh as she enjoyed the tongue running along her cock. She looked over at Arth and Tito who where watching with lust in there eyes, the woman growling before pulling away from Andol looking possessive and grouchy as she examined the two men who where watching. “no.” she growled grabbing Andol and carrying him into the bathroom, slamming the door closed, both tito and Arth whining but not protesting, well aware even hurt she could kick both their asses.

She set him down and smiled at him as she moved over to the bathtub and started up the water, clearly intending on having a romantic bath with her new master. It was pretty clear that when she was having sexual playtime with Andol that she wasn't going to share him, which wasn't a bad thing except that Andol had two other pets to entertain as well. Hopefully Umi wouldn't need TOO much attention. She dug through the cupboards and found some scented bubbles, beaming happily as she poured in just enough to make the tub foam up. “take a bath with me?” she offered to Andol, realizing she'd forgotten her manners as she stripped off her clothes, her perky breasts bouncing as she moved, and her dick twitching as she stripped off her girders and panty hose, but she left her gloves on interestingly enough, not wanting him to see her mangled fingers, plus he really seamed to like them. She sighed as she slid into the hot water, feeling it sooth her ache's and pains and she smiled at him, holding her hand out to him and tugging him into the water, nuzzling the back of his neck. “mm you smell good.” she admitted chuckling a little as she ran her hands up and down his belly up to his chest, over the nipples, before moving back down, simply touching him, bonding with him as her beak gently groomed his hair.

He looked over at the pile of feathers and gently reached out and picked one of them up. The young man closely examied the phoenix's feather for a moment, running his fingers through it. It didn't take long though before a evil grin passed over Andol's face, and he turned around and looked at Tito who was at this point holding him and began to tickle the other bird with the feather. Giggling the entire time he began to play with his friend, before putting the feather back in the pile after a few mintues, and then planting a soft kiss on Tito's beak. "Yeah I see what you guys mean, though I am not really sure were we could go and sell those, so maybe on the way to my new school at the end of the week we can make a special trip?" He wondered what the shop would look like which would take such items. There was one thing Andol didn't realize though about having three pets, especially a Naga. It ment he would have to use speical transport for his beloved pets... and frankly the people who did that cared quite little for the pets. It was indeed a process of collars, handcuffs, and cages. Yet was also the only legel way to take a pet to the next state without special permits and transports.

Andol's eyes brightened at the words of the phenoix when he looked at her, "Really Umi... you mean you can cook that good." It was obvious the young man was very excited by the fact. Andol then realized that ment she could teach him how to make one of his most favorite foods in the world, though he sounded kind of sheepish when asking, "Hey Umi... You don't think that maybe you could teach me how to make sushi do you. I mean my parents can get us some really high qauility ingredeants if you want them too." He then though about it for a moment and realized what they could do, "Maybe we could have a little party on the night before I leave. I mean Arth has already proven to be a good singer, and you can cook a good meal, which I will help. My parents I am sure will enjoy it, though I think maybe they would like it more if we went out and shopped for everything ourselves. Maybe if we have some time the day after me and Arth... well... you know." The young man blushed as he spoke of the up coming mating bettewen him and the Naga.

Andol giggled softly and even let out a soft coo as he nuzzled back into Tito. He was gald to be held by the macaw, who becuase of the others smarts, and what the other knew, made him feel like more of a protecter than Arth. He realized for a moment that he had yet to go down on the bird, but realized that he would have to remedy that later. He just sat there with his friend wacthing Arth and nodded his head in agreement, "Oh yes I know that Tito. If there is one thing that I have had a chance to study before getting a pet it was Naga culture. That was why I suggested that he let mom take him out shopping... I knew she would know the best jewerly stores..." Of course that also made him realize somthing else and he looked over and said to Umi in a bit of worried voice, "Oh Umi please be careful... knowing the way my mom is willing to spoil sometimes... there is a chance that quite a few of those jewels, at least the smaller ones anyway are quite real. Oh and maybe a few of the bigger ones." He wouldn't have been suprised if his mother had some idea of what the Naga was up to, and so had splurged just a bit to much.

Andol quickly moved over and simple began to enjoy the simple pleasure of sucking on Umi's dick. If there was one thing that he had to say which he liked about Umi it was the fact that she didn't make to much noise when it came to doing this. The way she acting made the whole thing a differnt experiance to the young man, plus it kind of just allowed him to lose himself into everything. Sitting there and lisiting to the sounds of his own sucking, as his lips traveled up and down her dick... plus the feeling of that gloved hand touching his face. If there was one thing that Andol liked... it was being petted. Soon though it all strangly came to a screeching halt when he felt her cock being pulled form his mouth and he noticed the Phoenix pulling away form him. She was growling form what he could see in the direction of Arth and Tito, "Umi my dear... what is wrong? Is somthing bothering you?" Andol was obviously very confused and quite worried about his beloved pet... He didn't want her to be suffering form anything. Though before he knew it she had plucked him up off the bed, and they where on there way towards the bathroom.

Andol wrapped his arms around Umi's neck for support as she carried him to the bathroom, but indeed the young man was quite curious about what the bird was trying to do. He was starting to wonder if maybe it was that she didn't like to have others join in... maybe it was kind of an ahlpa female mentallity that Umi had, sinice she was obviously the strongest of the group. When she let him stand on his own two feet again, Andol locked the door for them, to make sure things would stay privite before asking, "Hey Umi why did you bring me in here? Arth and Tito looked like they really wanted to join in." Of course he soon had his answer about why they where in here... at least part of it, "Of course I would love to take a bath with you Umi." He blushed hotly though as he realized, that would mean having to take his clothes of in front of her... and Umi was a girl!... Well at least she looked like one beside the obvious cock. The fact just made the poor youth blush beat red as he stood there wacthing her undress... the sight had Andol aroused in no short order. Very soon a bluge was starting to show in the young man's pants.

It was about the time that the phoenix herself was getting into the tub that Andol decided he better start getting undressed aslo. So what he did was to turn and face away form Umi, and slowly he removed his clothes... peice by peice... until he was undressed. Of course it took him a few nervous moments before he finally turned around with that cute blush still covering his face. The young man walked over to the tub and took the hand that was held out to him, gald that the tub was large egough they would have plenty of room to relax. A soft sigh of happiness escaped his lips as Umi began to message his body, running her fingers up and down his form. It made the young man snuggle back into the bird, though he did so gently becuase he knew she was injuried. Leaning his head back he rested it on her shoulder, so that he could kiss her cheek... the words that he spoke softly where, "Thanks for this Umi... I needed this... more than you know. I love you." Still he wondered exactlly what she planned on doing, becuase he knew that she would have to change thier postion that they where in if she planned on doing what he hoped... Yet there was somthing else he wanted form her...

That possieve nature he had seen, made him want to see somthing. He wasn't really sure how to explain it... Andol figured that it would be ok, sinice it seemed that Umi just wanted to have a romantic bath with him. So ever so gently he turned over in her arms, until he was facing her... his arms where wrapped around her neck as he looked her in the eye and said, "Hey Umi... will you make out with me? Though I want to be able to see, and feel that possessive alpha female nature that you showed out there a few moments ago." He would understand if she couldn't do that, but he hoped that she could.

Back
Top Bottom