Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of Dreams, Perhaps Nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Hello, welcome to my request thread. This will be the main introduction plus a table of contents as I plan on making only one of these so I will need a bit of room to post all of my ideas, characters, and more. If you need any help finding anything please look at the table of contents, if you're still having trouble finding things or just need to ask questions in general please feel free to give me a shout on messenger or PM me on Blue Moon. Please read the rules in this post as well, I'd like us to be on the same page with everything and seeing eye to eye, thank you.​

Table of Contents
Introduction Section

1. Introduction
2. Table of Contents
3. Rules [OOC]
4. Rules [IC]

The Basics Section

1. Post Length
2. Gender
3. Species/Race
4. Time-Frame
5. Realism/Fantasy
6. Solo/Multiple (Characters)
7. Canon/Original Character
8. Dominance/Submission​

The Dream Section

1. Pleasant Deams - Light Hearted Role Plays.
2. Lucid Dreams - Regular Role Plays.
3. Nightmares - Dark/Grim Role Plays.
4. Daydreaming - Media/Canon Universes.
5. Mutal Dreams - List of Current/Active Role Plays.

--------------------

[Rules - OOC]

1. Please be respectful when OOC. Were here to have fun, if you're going to be a jerk about things just don't waste our time in the first place. It would be best if you don't plan on being civil to me don't contact me at all.
2. Please be on at least a few times a week. I won't set a number but we should at least be posting once a week so the rp doesn't die, more so we can get things moving and not have things crawl at a snails pace. I'll try to at least respond everyday if I can. (Probably write more about this later)
3. When contacting me please have an idea or at least something basic planned, or even some kind of role or hint as what you want. While I love brainstorming but it's nice to have a partner bring ideas to the table. Though if you can't think of any just be upfront and say you don't have any good ideas, but that you'd like to brainstorm.
4. Make sure you tell me which mediums you use when you contact me. I'd like to know if you do messengers/emails/PM's/Chat/Ect... Sometimes I might not be in the mood for a certain format, or only have access to a certain format.
5. Please free to tell me anything i can do OOCly when talking/planning an rp that will help things or smooth things along, I can't read minds so it would be great if you're upfront about things and how you like things (at least while setting up) so we can be organized.

[Rules - IC]

1. No God Mode/Controlling of Characters - Don't control my characters, also don't make your character so powerful/elite that its like fighting a god/demi-god. It kills my enthusiasm really quickly when someone power plays things. Be it meta-posting, having their character have no flaws, or any other thing like that.
2. Use Brackets/Spare OOC - If were doing a instant messenger or some place where we can only talk in one box lets keep OOC down to not break the illusion of role playing. If however OOC is needed please keep in in text brackets so we can separate it from role play posts.
3. 3rd Person - Please use 3rd person. 1st and 2nd is just jarring and it prevents me from getting into the rp. I know some people can't post in 3rd, or really only enjoy 1st or 2nd person. I however can only post in 3rd person. Exceptions probably won't be made but you are welcome to ask.
4. General Stuff - Anything else I will update when I feel its necessary, must of the rules/things to be said have already been said. If I need to update and clarify rules I will do so when I have a free moment to edit this and I feel it needs updating.

The Basics

The Basics

Post Length:

Myself - I generally post several paragraphs for introductory posts. Usually a solid description of myself and my setting, plus anything else that needs to be said. Sometimes if I have writers block its a single but thick paragraph, it won't go any lower than a thick paragraph. As for regular posting I tend to match my partner but I post at least a paragraph per post, I like my partners to leave me enough breathing room so I can post a solid response. In either case I don't give short crappy posts, and if I do that means I'm not interested in the plot/setting/characters (meaning we need to change this up or stop rping), you yourself aren't supporting me with decent posts and not giving me enough to work with (which needs to get fixed/I'll help fix this with you if I can), or I am really tired and need to get to bed (then we can play later when I am fully rested and able to give good responses again), if my posts aren't up to snuff its usually one of those three reasons.

Yourself - I don't expect a novel/entire chapter per response, its creative writing/co-writing, we should help and support each other and that means playing off each other. That said I don't want a few crappy lines that have no description and is just a parroting of what I say. I don't need something huge/ridiculous in length but what is there should be good, I want solid quality. That being said if you notice my own quality slipping let me know, perhaps I'm tired or perhaps its writers block, but I like to know if I am not performing to the standards you want.

Myself - I myself enjoy playing female the most. However while I enjoy playing a female the most I have absolutely no qualm in playing other genders. Hermaphrodite, Shemale, and Genderless (alien/fantasy race), are the next on my list as it retains female qualities. As for the Male gender I can play them however only as an "extra/supporting character".

Yourself - I'm almost a full pansexual so I like all genders in almost any case. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for "Cuntboy" or Genderless but for the most part I'm really flexible.

Species/Race:

Myself - I prefer to play humans or at the very least humanoids. I love being a human and its easiest to get into the shoes of what I already am. Still I love other fantasy races and will often play as Elves, Faeries, Succubi, Dwarves, Gnomes, Aliens, and other human-ish looking races. I like being bi-pedal and will always be that way, I don't see a situation where I will have three or more legs. Although I could see myself without a body in some fashion, perhaps incorporeal in some way. I suppose with races you could always ask me if I'm willing. As for human races I can play almost any race. As for "Furries" I tend to not play as one, if I do its as a cat-girl, or "Kenomimi" if I have my term right. Although I suppose I am willing to possibly role play as a furry if you give me an example and I'm ok with it. However please accept that I am cautious to playing a furry, I don't have much experience with that "genre" of creature (playing as one), so I may mess that up.

Yourself - I'm fine with whatever species/creature you want to play as long as it fits the role play or it wouldn't be detrimental. For best results ask me if you're unsure, I am fairly open. I do however prefer human and humanoids over furries. However I play with furries all the time so please don't think you'd be given less of a chance if you wanted to play as one.

Time:

Frame - I like any setting in time, good stories can be told in a future setting, in the Victorian Age, Stone Age, or even Modern Times. It really depends what fits the plot or what either of us is in the mood for.

Realism V.S. Fantasy:

Realism - I like realism, its fun to play with a set universe that has no fantasy, no curve balls, no extraordinary elements. The positive is you know how everything works and you are comfortable with not having to remember any rules or anything else other than "its a normal world". This can be great for some role plays, especially those that don't need a fantastical setting or that a fantasy setting would take away from. The con of course would be that its a bit plain/mundane, that even a small or single bit of fantasy can usually help contrast things and spice things up.

Fantasy - I love fantasy, I love submerging myself in it and staying there. Be it light or heavy fantasy is enjoyed with almost anything with me. Just because we have fantasy doesn't mean it has to be with swords or dragons, or anything epic. It could be just a splash to make an otherwise realistic setting special. Sometimes using it sparingly is what makes it special and helps add flavor and depth to an rp. On the other hand sometimes you want to be smothered by it, sometimes you want to be submersed so deeply you can't tell which way is which, not that you care as you're so completely engrossed that you won't be getting out any time soon.

Solo V.S. Multiple:

Myself - I like to play a main character, one where I focus most of my energies on. However some role plays may be different and have two equal yet different main characters, which I would be game for. I am of course willing to play multiple characters and side characters, I just like to pick my main character and have them the focal point of story/focus/attention as its their story after all. I love playing side characters/extras, they make the world seem more real.

Yourself - I don't mind you sticking to your main character as they should be the focus but you should be able to play characters other than your own, though I won't fault you if you have a hard time with it or want to focus on our main characters. Still those who can play more than their main character get bonus points for helping share the load with extras/other characters.

Canon Characters Versus Original Characters:

Myself - I like playing original characters most of the time. I however do like playing Canon characters when I know them, meaning I need to have watched/read/seen the series/show/movie/book/ect...

If I have enough confidence or even a little bit I'll try and be that character if I feel I can pull it off or at least have a shot at pulling it off. However I usually perfer the universe/setting of whatever were discussing over playing with certain characters. As with all cases please ask me if I'm interested, I love getting pm's!

Yourself - I usually don't care if you play an OC or a Canon, I usually love playing with OC's more actually. However I will let you know if I have a craving for a Canon character. After we question/reason things out we can have you play as that character if everything is good to go. Sometimes I might want you to not play a Canon (that you want to) if I am uncomfortable playing with certain characters.

Dominance V.S. Submission:

Myself - I like to be both dominant and submissive. When I play a more controlling/dom position I can play it many ways. I can be cruel, sadistic, abusive with my power, I can take that power (be it just me being that way or having an actual advantage/leverage) and use it to bend your character to my will or at least exert some influence. Of course I can be loving/caring as well. Just because a person is dom/controlling doesn't mean they are cruel/jerk/sadistic by default. Perhaps that comes out as a loving motherly type, or perhaps it makes it more like a guardian/guard that watches over someone. As a sub/controlled person I can follow orders, or perhaps be a bit feisty? It all depends on the role but for the right people I love playing submissive roles. With being controlled I can be the perfect little servant (should my role be that), or I can be filled with piss and vinegar and be a annoying little spit-fire that is harder to break that steel.

Yourself - I like playing with both "doms" and "subs", if you like to be controlled, do the controlling, or even be a switch it's fine by me. Unless im craving something I'll probably let you take your default position. I tend to enjoy all kinds of roles from those that have control to those that obey that control, unless I'm over played in one area or craving another I'l usually let you have your way when it comes down to this choice.

Pleasant Dreams

Pleasant Dreams

Info: This section will be for light hearted role plays, fluffy, slice of life, the kinds of characters that would look through rose-tinted glasses, settings that built peaceful/enjoyable, the kinder more lighter side of things.

This section will contain many things but don't expect hardcore or harsh things. If you get an idea you are welcome to modify it and present it to me but I'm merely going to list my lighter role plays here.

Pleasantly Dreaming Of...

Incest: That One True Love

This is one of those role plays that I've always wanted to do. Be it any kind of pairing, with any kind of "dom/sub/equal". The premise would be that the two in this pairing would be perfect for each other. Perhaps they both have a hobby or talent, perhaps they are alike in many ways, or perhaps they have always grown up/been around each other. In either case they are the others soul mate, there could be no other choice for them but the other. How it comes to pass that they think of the other in this light can be up for debate, perhaps one of them wears something sexy/handsome, perhaps the other comes through from them big time, or perhaps over the course of the rp we build up a ton of small moments that help build to the moment where they realize or act upon their feelings. Please contact me if you're interested. Please note that this is in my Pleasant Dreams section so I want it to be more light hearted will focus on the romance and less to do with the "It's taboo, incest makes me horny cause its naughty". Of course they will be talking about the incest, and we can make it an obstacle, or a small speed bump. At this point we would need to talk about the finer points of the role play, so message me if you're interested in this plot.

Romantic Roleplay

This would involve a couple (no mxm however) who either have recently gotten together, or have been together a long time. The basics of the rp is they are a bit weird or they need a spark in their relationship. One of them is brave enough to suggest role playing! Taking an existing character or universe to the bedroom they try out various fantasies in a loving environment. No matter who "dark" or weird things becomes they know its their lover doing it to them so there is no fear, only fun as they role play out these situations. Be it from a tv/book/movie/manga/anime/hentai, or from the "original" bed room role plays such as cop/crook, nurse/patient, ect... I'd like for this to include romance and interaction outside their role play nights as well.

Chance Encounter

This role play is a bit more restricting as there is a certain character I want to play. This can be high school/college/older in terms of age but my character would be out and about in town, perhaps at a coffee shop, book store, or some place that people would be around and perhaps meet (perhaps Barnes and Noble), your either an old friend from high school/college, or currently go to the same college as her. Either way you have or had known each other vaguely or "some what", the problem being is you never really knew her. Perhaps you find her reading or interested in something you like (I'm thinking something geeky), or maybe she helps you find what your looking for. For the first time you notice my character, perhaps I've grown up more, or perhaps I've always been more or less like this but you just didn't notice or take the time. It would end up with a date or some kind of meeting for later, another one where we plan on meeting.

Lustful Advances....Denied!

One of our characters would be chaste, they wouldn't be interested in sex, or they have a reason for waiting, or perhaps they just aren't ready. The other would be a very attractive person that for better or for worse can't wait to have sex and does it constantly. They have no control and just want to do it all the time. Perhaps they are just sexual creatures, perhaps they have a medical problem and they mentally or physically want to copulate. Maybe its how they were raised, perhaps their libido is through the roof, but that partner wants nothing more than to have fun the good old fashioned way. Until they meet the other, the lustful meets the chaste and they perhaps even each other out? This will contain sex but I want the person (me or my partner whoever it turns out to be) to deny the other sex, to put it off as long as possible, maybe its because they aren't in the mood (rarely, like once in a blue moon), they are waiting for marriage, they just had a bad break up, they aren't interested in the "more active one" yet, ect...This would mean a longer court ship/friendship, things would happen but it would more the climax of the role play. Lots of teasing would be involved as well as blue balls/ovaries.

Lucid Dreams

Lucid Dreams

Info: These role plays could go either way, I'm either not sure if I want it to be more "fluffy" or more "dark", or I leave it like that on purpose, or it thrives on not being overly dark or overly fluffy. These are the regular role plays that could be turned one way or the other or left as they are. This is the more "general" section of role plays. Any role play that isn't meant for the "Dreams" section or the "Nightmare" section will be in this one.

Vividly Dreaming of...

Magical Girl

Note: Characters would be at least 16+ for this.

Perhaps you could blame it on my love for Card Captor Sakura, Sailor Moon, and other such shows but I think this kind of role play could be great as either a pleasant dream or a dreadful nightmare. On the one hand you could have the girl that always saves the day from the monster of the day. That manages to rough it through the school day, and even gets to talk to the guy of her affections. On the other hand it could end up as a nightmare as well! What if her powers are on the fritz? What if her powers are hard to recharge or run on something that is rare or hard to acquire? What if the monsters are tough and every encounter is a life and death struggle, each win she barely scrapes by. The big evil knows who she is and uses that info to torture her or make sneak attacks, eventually the monsters winning out...

Fantasy Race x Human

So my idea for this is to have one of us be a fantasy race, something that is humanoid in nature but either very monstrous or very different from a human. Orcs, Ogres, Imps, Kobolds, Elves, Golems, Tentacle Monsters, Shape Shifters, Beastmen, and more. When I say Fantasy Race I want them to be fantastical, to be rarely seen, mystery surrounding them. This can work for darker or lighter role plays, perhaps you play as more beautiful or less ugly/monstrous race? Perhaps you save me while I am exploring in your home land? I could see several plots from just that alone. Perhaps your not so friendly and things turn a bit darker? Perhaps humans are unwelcome and unwanted? Rape, death, imprisonment, slavery, and more could happen if I was caught or left in a situation where you had control. Perhaps I play a beautiful fantasy race and your a human trespassing? Perhaps we grow closer as we talk, our relationship growing as the days go by. Another idea is the fantasy race is brutish or controlling? Perhaps my character gets put through quite a few horrible incidents or even is trained/endures through great struggles, from rape, to constant exhaustion from work. Perhaps it all makes her snap till she loves it when she's taken and abused? Or maybe for a more light-hearted rp she loves monstrous races? She thinks Orcs are cute as buttons, that Orges are just so hunky, or something else! I think this could be a great addition to any role play, or done with just this idea if done right.

Sentai (Aka: Power Rangers, Big Bad Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers, Ect...)

Not to be confused with Hentai. This is the shows we watched when we were kids, the ones with the super hero's in suits who called upon giant robots to fight monsters and the like. While I was writing my magical girl plot I thought of them to. This could be turned into a very adult setting either a pleasant dream or more hopefully a horrible nightmare. If you know a lot about Sentai or even just watched a lot of Power Rangers feel free to contact me about this. For this we can do a few types of things, we could base it off of humor (both the costumes, weapons, and monsters are more humorous than dangerous), we could wear hentai-tinted glasses and everything is sexual in nature a parody of sexual things perhaps. We could make it very dark and grim and have troopers/rangers die if they fuck up, civilian deaths are not only expected but if they do a bad job it will sky rocket, perhaps the fighting takes a psychological toll on some of the troopers/rangers. Perhaps people defect/betray their side, prisoners of war get rape and interrogated. Oh yes and identities can be hidden or known, depends on if you want them to be masked super heroes or known defenders.

Gender Fender Bender

Alright so this is a very generic just thrown out there kind of request/idea. There are plenty of ways to mix this up, play it light or darker, ect... But I love gender bending! I like it when me or my partner has one gender and then has to deal with being another. Magic, Science, Mystical, or something else, whatever the reason your changed now and you have to DEAL. I personally like changing me gender from Female to Herm, Shemale, maybe Male (the one and only time I will consider playing a guy), or going from a Male to Female or Herm (Shemale isn't much of a change), though my partner changing is even better. I like this if my partner changes over me changing (though I do love changing), I rather help my partner enjoy or cope with their loss/gain. Perhaps there are items that can help change them, perhaps they can find the right combination, or perhaps it was a one time deal. Perhaps every night they change into a new body, or they revert back under certain conditions. I'd like to know if you'd like to do this or include it in a rp.

Taking Charge

This role play can be played in a number of ways but has one theme and that is my character will be dominant. She could outright be "into the life style", or perhaps she doesn't go for such labels but does identify with the label of "dominant". Either way she has been in a few relationships now and she hasn't felt sparks yet, she hasn't felt like she has lived. She wants to love but she doesn't know what she wants...yet. Then a catalyst will appear, be it your character, an npc/extra, or a situation in which she is apart of, it will give her the idea to try to be dominant or to try being the one in control. This role play will explore the characters exploration of being in charge and taking what she wants. Perhaps she was quite shy to start with or maybe she was a bit rough around the edges, regardless she has this epiphany and wants to see where it goes. As far as genders are concerned I can play any of my comfortable genders, as far as my partner is concerned they can play any genders they want. (Basically not doing male x male, any other pairing I'm fine with) If you want we can turn this lighter and have it be more about the romance and it being very soft and light hearted. If you want we can also turn this darker and have her cravings lead her down a dark path perhaps, or she could perhaps turn abusive, I think this has a lot to work with, this could also be included in other role plays as a sub-theme.

Harem

Alright, before I even talk about anything else I want to point out that this is the kind of thing you'd see in animes, dating sims, and other such things from Japan and not a gaggle of concubines that will fuck your character at the snap of a finger. That being said I'd like to discuss a few of the things I'd be looking for, the first is the ability for quality posts. I will be playing several characters (at the minimum three for this kind of role play), while you will only be playing one. This may or may not be the kind of rp for you, I'll be especially looking for quality posts, hopefully that won't be an issue. As for this type of role play plot this can itself be the plot or it can be used with other plots we have. The Harem usually has something in common or a connecting point. Perhaps we take the Love Hina route and you wiggled your way into a working spot in a girls dorm, or perhaps your allowed to live with your aunt in a all female apartment complex, or perhaps your in a selective class in college. Whatever the case may be your living/working/around these characters a lot. Now for further oddity we can even throw a fetish or quality about them that they all share. Perhaps you like big breasts, glasses, or curvy girls, depending on what we like we can even throw a theme that all the women share. Now for this type of role play I can either have a very vague "scale" we can go off of, have choices (A, B, C) though it would be WITH full posting responses, or even have actual stats to this. However because this is a hard genre/story to pull off I will only accept those who are serious about this. Don't ask for this unless your ready to work hard with me, even if I am doing the brunt of the work I'd like to have you not joke around with this role play idea.

Toy Soldiers

The main think I'm looking for is fellow Soldiers in battle forming a friendship during the fighting. Back stories would be necessary, and in fact I wouldn't want you sharing any of this information BEFORE the rp starts. Whats the run in getting to know someone outside the rp only to learn the same things before hand? I'm up for any time period and that's the only thing I'd really want to discuss other than the empire they are fighting for. So besides the time frame, the side they are on, you can ask me if there is anything else needed. They can be pilots, ground troops, naval, underground units, medical, shock troops. This could be in the deepest, blackest part of space, or they are in a castle being besieged by the enemy. There will be fighting in this rp, and while there may be romance it is not guaranteed.

Ninja V.S. "Anything"

Ninjas are a staple, a favorite of many, of course it depends on your idea of ninja and what you like but in general people love those clad in black ninja's who move fluidly through the night completing missions such as information gathering, assassination, sabotage, and more. Because of the sheer number of enemies and ways that this could be played I had to label it like so. The Ninja's could be from any background any time line. Feudal Samurais fighting the Ninjas? Why not? Ninja Clan v.s. Ninja Clan? Classic. An ancient/long standing order of Ninja's that made it to the 20th/21st century and are still useful/used even today? Could be! Perhaps they are "reborn" and in the future there is a dire need for them with business becoming less regulated and more cut throat, Ninjas using their skills to defend big business instead of governments. It can be played any which way, it all depends on how we do it. It could be a pleasant little fluffy romantic dream, two ninjas working and training together, in love with each other and being a powerful pair that works best together. Or perhaps there is a new force/group (good or evil) and the ninjas (good or evil) must fight to defend their lives and lively hood. Or perhaps something a bit more dark, perhaps an all out ninja war? Perhaps a bloody brawl that leaves both ninja clans beaten, bloody, torn to shreds all over who is the strongest, perhaps over a blood feud, perhaps over a betrayal. It could end up being very dark indeed. But yes, Ninja's can be used in many ways, I'm hoping you might have a few ideas to share with me.

Slimer? More Like Slime Her

No, this is not a Ghost Busters rp, though maybe it could be. No its a Slime Girl plot/idea! Of course with many of my ideas there is a lot of room for adding/subtracting things, but the basic idea is I am a Slime/Goo Girl and your the recipient of her affections. This of course could be played darker with rape and non-con being involved but I see this as more of a light-hearted plot. Perhaps she was an experiment from science? Either through accident or created on purpose she came to life and she is goo/gel/slime. Perhaps it was magical in nature? Or perhaps she was summoned or captured out in the wild? I'll probably play her as a very flirty, wild kind of girl, the kind that focuses on fun and living in the moment over worrying about things, and fretting over what could be. Of course I can alter and change her but I see her as very loving, very flirty, very adventurous. Of course since she is in such a state we can add many effects to things. Perhaps the substance she is made out of has a certain constancy perhaps its very sticky, slippery, perhaps the goo is always cold or always pleasantly warm? Perhaps her control is fairly lacking and she can at best only take a basic shape, or perhaps she has lots of control and almost looks like a normal human if she wasn't made out of gel? Perhaps she has special abilities because she is a goo girl? I think in either situation she loves eating, absorbing any material that's "edible" including sperm and other such juices as nourishment. Of course this can be the focus of a plot or a sub-theme, but I wanted to throw this out here to let people know I'm up for playing one!

Sorceress's Apprentice [This plot is connected to "End Game" which is located in the "Nightmare" section]

This contains no Disney or Nicolas Cage. Those who are disappointed I find to be very odd people indeed.

This plot will have me as the lead, a sorceress of great power. Lately the magical feuds, blood oaths, sworn vengeance, and more has been getting out of hand. While magic does exist in this great land there has been a lot of killing and destroying, both artifact and practitioner is not safe. What is a girl to do? Well for one thing she holes herself up in her den and doesn't open it up those magical item salesman, no matter how good their deals are. The second is to acquire an apprentice, through finding one legally or forcing the other learn the arts! This role play will have my character teaching your character about magic, its properties and the many things you can do when you know magic and other fantastical things. Depending on how things go the apprentice could end up hating the training, resenting it, scared of it, loving it, or being indifferent to it. If you play this plot you may want to check out "End Game" which can continue off from this one. Depending on the relationship ends in this role play it will effect "End Game's" start/plot.

Insert a witty or artistic title for I want to be a fucking android/robot

In the present everyone has cell phones. People enjoy using them, the most devoted have expensive sleek models, some *cough*Apple*Cough* even have cult followings. However in the future what is the device that has taken everyone's interest? Androids! Male, Female, Other? Any gender can be obtained. Loving? Sexual? Flirty? Humorous? Tsundere? Calm? Angry? Any kind of personality can be obtained as well. You sick of being alone? Build the perfect lover! This is near or the not so near future where its common to have Androids as helpers, lovers, or servants. Especially among young males the numbers are growing daily, its a hot new thing and there are plenty of new features and software to buy! I will be one of those Androids, the problem is what kind? Will I be custom built, your my Frankenstein? Or will I be a thrown out piece of trash that you rescue from someone who thought I was crappy? Maybe I'm just a normal store bought model? Either way I'm programmable, dependable (unless you screw up the programming!), and I can be any person you want. Changing the insides is easy, just program away, however I will draw the line at changing her appearance, it can be done but it will be hard after she is build the first time. This could be very light in nature or very dark depending on how you want to play things. Love and Flirting? Just a warm body at the end of the day that helps you cope with stress? Or do you beat and abuse your doll, getting sick, twisted pleasure on the kind of pain and torture you can inflict on something that's not human?

Nightmares

Nightmares

Info: These role plays are dark in nature, when I am feeling morbid, dark, ect... These role plays are grim in nature and aren't meant to be lighthearted. If for some reason you like the premise of one of these but its to dark or to gritty and wish to downgrade the dark/grimness of it fee free to tell me on your twist of the idea! Just because its this section doesn't mean I don't like hearing new ideas and twists on stuff I thought of. But yes, this section is for the rougher, more darker side of things.

Terrified and Remembering...

That Fucking Bitch...

This roleplay will involve me (most likely) playing the dominant role. They will be using their power/position to exclude/pick on/harass the target of their affection/desire/boredom. Perhaps it's because my character likes them, or perhaps it's because they think they are a "fine specimen", or perhaps its just out of sheer boredom, or a test of their power. But the main point is that it would be a very hellish experience for the person on the other end. This will probably end up in out right rape, perhaps several times. This will include many harder/darker kinks, if males play with me expect humiliation, pegging, cross dressing and other things of that nature, or anal sex if she is a hermaphrodite. This can be twisted in quite a few ways so I'd like your ideas as well.

Incest: Those Closest...

The idea for this incestuous roleplay would be that the other has leverage on the other and is leveraging not only sex but full control of that person's life in order to keep their secret/not apply the leverage. This could be done any number of ways including gender/roles/time frame. All characters will 16+ at least, I don't like going lower than that. Either me or you could be the controlling side, it all depends on how we brainstorm. I would like in this role play that there be interaction with both family members with other family. Keeping the secret or even exploiting it while others around. For example sex in a room when everyone is just feet away having Thanksgiving dinner, having someone stay the night and then pleasuring them and having them cry out in pleasure or pain so they aren't discovered, ect...

Hypnotism/Mind Control/Cult-Mind

This is more of just a general kink of mine shamelessly plastered as a role play idea. There are so many variations and ideas with this that I have to just really say go wild when contacting me. We can do this any number of ways with time frame, gender, and who is controlled. I love being controlled and I love controlling, as long as someone is being manipulated I am good to go. It can be the classic "glazed eyes", to a more desperate struggle for freedom. I will point out that any mind control role plays we do will have to not interfere with role playing, if the method we choose makes either of our posts lacking we will have to switch to another method. However I think we can do this fetish or at least include it without much interference, especially if its not zombie-mind control. Be it a cult, someone with a mind control ray, psychic powers, someone taking hypnotism classes, or someone finding ingredients that concoct the perfect love potion, I'm sure we will find use for this fetish.

Breaking and Entering The Mind

This is one of the nastier role plays and I don't expect to get many requests for this. This would involve me or my partner playing the role of someone without the ability to fight back, without a chance to be saved, someone lost it all and has no where to go but further down. Perhaps they are a captured enemy/solider, perhaps an escaped slave, or something else entirely, the point would be that they need to be broken or reeducated. This would require whoever is the dom to reeducate them by breaking them down with any means they have. Be it pleasure and pain, stick and carrot. Perhaps they use mind games? Perhaps they only use torture? This would include rape, piss, scat (only partially and only if we both want it at the time), including anything to reduce their humanity and make them feel low, till their mind snaps like a fragile twig and they brainwash themselves to deal with the pain and utter revolt they feel for themselves. Other kinks would include "Fucked Silly/Agehao", Bukkake, Master/Mistress x Pet/Slave, and more. This will have few limits and I will allow the death of my character in this one along with broken bones, scaring, and other extreme actions. Guro may be involved if both parties agree. (Extreme violence basically)

Another Lover, Cheating my Partner

This would involve most likely your character seducing my already taken character. Be it because they want to divorce my character, because they want to use it as "punishment" material, or something else they hire or ask someone to intentionally hit on and pick up my character. They are my characters type body wise (which can be almost any type), their personality is dominant and commanding, there is no way my character can resist yours. It ends up with your character training mine to be unfaithful, small betrayals at first like lying, missing dates with the husband, or casual flirting. Then it gets worse till ultimately they do the dirty deed and things change forever. Another angle is that the "corrupter" had a vendetta against my partner, taking away his one true love in order to inflict maximum pain (along with any other plans they have), it would perhaps involve the wife selling out her half of the bonds to a competitor, or something else like that.

The Dark and Evil Corporation of Corruption and General Nastiness (tm) [Connected with "The Last Line of Defense"]

This plot is about an evil corporation that does what it wants, when it wants, to whoever it wants. It has power, lots of power, a scary amount of power. It bribes many politicians, police, and other such high ranking people. Those who don't take the bribes get killed off, framed, or some how taken out of the picture. They know just how much leash to give employee's, they don't even kill them if they screw up the first couple of times...usually. They get results and do whatever it takes to get them, they are ferocious in what ever they undertake, be it a court battle, a buy out of a business, or any number of illegal activities. Of course they keep up appearances and hide their image overlaying a good one, charity events, donations to hungry and sick children, supporting the "underdog everyone loves" in an election, they make sure their public image is spotless, or at least close to it. That helps them open up paths and grease palms all the easier for their illegal trades and deals. Smuggling, human trafficking, drugs, corporate espionage, and a lot worse. Where do we plan our role play? All depends on which pairing and the general feel. Do we want there to be a victim? Perhaps a reporter, mayor or senator getting caught up investigating the wrong company? Perhaps your a rival company thinking you can leak secrets without getting caught? Or perhaps both our characters are equal? Were partners for whatever division we want to focus on. Perhaps we both do human experimenting and testing in R+D? Or maybe were company killers, we take out anyone who is making our lives unnecessarily rough/complicated. One idea is that perhaps were both corporate executives meddling in other executives business? Perhaps were rivals and fucking with each other, or were allies and taking out any and all who would stop us from reaching the top? We can add fantasy elements to, perhaps they have mind control to keep some of the...more troublesome employees happy to work her? Maybe they have discovered that fantasy races and magic exist and use their powers to grab up all the interesting, rare, or exploitable powers and use them for profit? Let me know if you like this or have any ideas.

The Last Line of Defense [Connected with "The Dark and Evil Corporation of Corruption and General Nastiness (tm)"]

Perhaps its because no one else will, perhaps because they can't, but your the last line of defense for this city and dammit you're not gonna let it go down without a fight, not till they pry your weapon from your cold dead fingers! Or something like that anyways, but the main idea is that you, me or both of us would be playing a defender, one of the last lines of defense for a certain section of the populace or for the entire nation/world/city/whichever. Perhaps its just a normal police force, perhaps its a detective (or pair of them), maybe a royal squad meant to protect the king/queen from danger, other options can be included. Perhaps one of us is the bag guy in this scenario, you capture and interrogate them with rougher than necessary force, perhaps you need to get information out of me, or were fighting constantly battling but always having a mixed out come and it ends up in a tie. Maybe its doomsday and you decide to not call in sick, you save someone and do your best to try and save them, all while keep yourself alive in the process. Many ways we can do this, let me know if you have any extra ideas. As to how it connects to the above idea is perhaps there is only one organization with enough power to stop the evil corporation from winning/taking over everything? Your one secret organization is trying its best to expose this corporation for what it is, to finally get some solid evidence on them? Cause if they take over its not going to be pretty. Or maybe you find out that they have been exploiting magical creatures, magic, ancient relics and keeping magic/these creatures hidden from society? Perhaps you have orders to keep this fact hidden to, but not before you save the day and stop them from whatever they are doing.

End Game [This plot is connected to "Sorceress's Apprentice" which is located in the "Lucid Dream" section]

It was foretold in an ancient text that one day the entire earth would shake, the sea's would boil, that the winds would knock down mountains and that mountains would crumble and fall, that total destruction would be seen and that the end times would be upon us. This book however was subsequently lost and anyone saying it existed was called "nutters" or some other slang word at the time that meant crazy.

There was another text that expanded upon that book though, it stated that it would be from the hands of man that the destruction was brought. That the arcane gift bestowed upon them by their ancient ancestors would one day rip apart the world, bending and breaking those who survived the first hellish onslaught! That they would be the very reasons why the sky turned completely black, that the murderous howling of beasts filled the air, and much worse! Sadly that book was accidentally set on fire by an apprentice before it could be delivered to the proper authorities to inspect it, apparently it was thrown in the fire place afterwards to hide the evidence, or so rumor goes.

Yet another text was said to tell how all this could be prevented! That there was a certain key relic and a certain spell that could not only stop this but bring about a golden age for man and beast, an unending dawn to the human empire! That as long as they could unlock the item and chant the spell they could prevent and reverse the end of times and bring forth a lush paradise to where sadness is but a distant memory, and hardship is deciding which drink to buy for that cute person over at the bar. This book actually still exists, however no one has seen it for ages. Some say it was locked in a vault for sake keeping till the appointed hour. Some say it was destroyed by a toddler who thought it was a coloring book of some sorts. Still others say that it is a hidden treasure hidden some where in this world and the right champion must attain this book and save the world! This book is called "The Book of Saving Everyone from a Horribly Fiery Apocalypse by Reversing the Fates and Situations Thrust Upon Us and Completely Stopping This from Happening Again!", and currently no one knows where it is.

You see the thing is those previous books are right, there has been turmoil in the past few years, the past few months. War's have been raging, conflicts have gotten worse, and its only going to keep on going if things don't change. The mages of old have come out of hiding, something or someone has alerted them to a rare item, a staff of power that will grant the user unlimited power, unlimited ability! This item, the one item worth fighting for has lead everyone to scurry out of their protective and enchanted homes to find the one item that will give them what they want, absolute power!

The one person who sorta cares about it not falling into the wrong hands? My character, and yours if your my apprentice! They are one of the few warriors left standing that want to save the earth. However just because they have good intentions doesn't mean they are going to succeed. It's the two of them versus an untold number of enemies, with little to no allies its a gamble they have to take because if they don't succeed then those who wish to seek ultimate power will win, if that staff isn't recovered then the Earth is doomed!

Group Play: I would love for a group to join me on this after I find an apprentice. Be they other Sorcerer's, magically enchanted warriors that make use of items to make up for the fact they don't have a single ounce of magic in them, to the common man/woman who has nothing but the skills they learned and the physical abilities they were granted or worked for.

Dark Comedy, The Ring of Request

So this is going to be a request that may be a dark kind of comedy, but regardless I want this role play to become NIGHTMARE FUEL. The idea is simple, there is a person in life that doesn't get anything they want. Refused on even the most basic of levels by the people he likes or cares about. Their sister/brother, their love interest, teachers, fellow students, co-workers, these are the people that have eroded whatever soul and decency the person has left. Gifted (by their own black heart/hurt spirit), or gifted in some way they attain a ring/necklace/item of power that makes ANY request an order, anyone hearing it will complete that task. What will the new owner of this item do, will they use it sparingly for the good of humanity? Unlikely, nor would I want to rp about that. It's their day, finally they have a blank check to get not only revenge, but whatever they have wanted! They can with great humor or malice fuck with the people who made their lives hell to begin with. Perhaps the person starts off fairly sane and ends up a proper candidate for the mental facility? This will be the stuff of nightmares, extreme kinks, dirty kinks, horrible horrible thoughts will be had. Mercy? That was a good joke. Enter if you dare...

Daydreams

Daydreams

Info: This is section is for any and all media. I rather have it all in one section than running around in each of the other sections. This section however will be categorized into video games, tv/movies, manga/books, and other.

Fantasizing About...

Video Games:

Pokémon

Ok, before anyone mentions or even thinks about it I will simply state I will not be, or fuck a Pokémon. I don't like playing as just a Pokémon (though I will play any I own), nor do I want to sexify the Pokémon part. Basically if you want to role play this it will be trainer x trainer/gymleader/Other. Please let me know if you're interested. I can play any region/set of Pokémon.

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy Character x Final Fantasy Character - This can either be canon x canon or OC x OC. I prefer to play from the following Final Fantasies: 7, 8, and 10. I haven't played any of the other ones. However I have a lot of knowledge on all three of these games so I can play mostly any character or play with any character from this setting.

TV/Movies:

I really love this series, that being said I have been to busy/forgot to watch the final season. With that being said spoil ANYTHING from the last season and I'll probably never talk with or role play with you again. As for pairings I actually don't like to interact with the shows characters at all, and any role play will not have them. Instead I rather play an original character who is either a fire, earth, or water bender. This could go several ways depending on who is playing who, depends on if anyone of us are benders as well. We can have it during the show or before or after, it doesn't really matter as long as its fun yeah? Though if we do it post-show I expect zero spoilers. With this we could easily get a lot of rough/dark role plays with Fire Benders/Fire Nation people taking advantage of the Water and Earth tribes. Perhaps a Water/Earth Bender is helping a non-bender escape from a crime they didn't commit, or perhaps there is an underground resistance? We can play a AU timeline where we change things up if you wish as well.

Manga/Books:

Naruto

Currently I've started to read this as my friend recommended this. I am currently at the Chuunin Exams. I am very new to this series and would love to role play this sometimes as I like the premise. I don't know much but I could probably play Sakura, Ino, or Temari. As for whatever ninja you want to play pick anyone you want, I'll probably be ok with it, but I will want to discuss pairings before hand. I'll update this when I get a chance to read further.

Other:

Shared Dreams

Info: This is where I will keep group rp plots. I have just started to realize that I will want to have some plots that will require more than one person. Perhaps some of my plots (Sentai/Harem/Magical Girl) could fit into this and they can every well be modified to be a group role play, but those that I need or really want to do as a group will be listed here. These role plays will (including me) need 3-6 people. Anymore and its to big. So feel free to check out the plots here, just a reminder that minimum amount of players is three so we will need at least one more besides you and me.

---------------------------------

Mutual Dreams

Info: This is a list of the role-plays I am having on Blue Moon/Messenger/F-Chat, a list to keep track of those I am playing with and the basic premise and any details I want to remember. My role, my partner(s) role(s), and anything else important will be listed here.

--------------------------------
The Players: Myself as "The Aunt", and Vance as "The Nephew"

The Scenario: Modified - Incest: Those Closest...

Stage: Dark Dealings
--------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom