Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Cherry Blossoms Bloom <3Razerwing & Lunarligh13<3

"I can't believe this place is so big!" Keiko said as she, and her mirror image of a brother neared the school building. As it towered over them, the late hell sounded and their only unison thought was, 'Shit, We're gonna be late!'. Then Kei tool the lead, dragging his younger-by-only-five-minutes sister to their class, Room C-4.

When the teacher, Mrs. Busujima, noticed they bad arrived she announced, "Alright, students as some of you may have already heard, we are going to be having two transfer students. Mr. and Ms. Kuroisu please come in and introduce yourselves to the class. As the towards walked in they removed their hats, which where the only way of telling the two apart, as they where wearing the same outfit,a pair of faded blue jeans and a black drop top that exposed their navels, although only Kei's was pierced. Then to the surprise of nearly the entire class, in unison they said "We are the Kuroisu twins, Keiko and Kei. Pleased to meet ya." Only stopping for the other to say their respective name.

The late bell rang, and just a few seconds afterwards, two identical people burst through the door. Noboyuki Ito looked up from his sketchbook. Twins it seemed. He could only tell the difference between the two after they took off their hats. One boy, one girl. He chuckled as they said their names in unison, and returned his attention to his sketchbook. Transfer students would mean awkwardness, although he'd have to be ready to jump to their defense when that big mouthed student started spouting.

He wore a pair of blue jeans, and a white collared shirt. A rose necklace hung from his neck. His hair was black, like everyone else's, but his eyes were a vibrant, deep green. His skin was also lighter than everyone elses. He raised his hand to the duo briefly, giving a quick wave, and then focused back on his drawing. The image, a shadowy dragon with it's claws seeming to come out of the paper, was in it's final stages. He'd been working on it for hours, under Mrs. Busujima's nose. His slender hands were fast, and curiously, he looked up again. He could barely tell them apart. Was the boy feminine looking, or was the girl manly looking? He didn't know, but decided on the former. "I wonder what they have for their schedule," he mumbled under his breath.

"Keiko, nice piercing. It's looks so good on you." One girl randomly said as she gestured to Kei's navel piercing. The twins then looked at eachother, a complete mirror image of the other, and giggled. "That's enough now, Kei, Keiko why don't you towards take the seats on either side of Mr. Ito. He's the one who decided it was alright to draw in my class." Mrs. Busujima said as she pointed guy who had his head down in concentration.

The two then moved to their seats, Keiko on the left and Kei on the right side of Noboyuki. Then an announcement went off on the loud speaker; "Busujima to the Principal's office. I repeat, Saeko Busujima to the Princepal's office." Mrs. Busujima looked pissed and almost shouted,"What does that pompous bastard want from me now?" and started her way to the door before adding, "Do what ever you want till I get back." and nearly ran to the office.

Noboyuki shook his head, waving the teacher off before looking up at the approaching duo. Well, this would be interesting. He laughed lightly, sticking his tongue out at Mrs. Busujima as she left to the office. He could hear her shoes click-clacking down the hallway. Before Kei and Keiko took their seats, he closed his sketch book and peered up at them curiously. "Hi, I'm Noboyuki Ito. Friends call me Ito or Yuki."

He rested his head on his hand, the sleeve falling and revealing the tip of a long scar, running the length of his forearm. "So, where you two from anyways? And more importantly, what is it you two like to do? That evil Busujima is gone, and the principal takes forever with her." A small, suggestive grin tugged at his lips.

Hearing the young man's words, Kei was the first to speak; "Hello, my name is Kei and this is my sister Keiko." his feminine voice surprised nearly all of the eavesdropers. Then taking over, Keiko said "We just transfered from True Cross academy, and…" they took a breath and in unison added "We like skateboading, basketball,soccer,baseball,and hockey. We also enjoy sketching and writting poetry. What about you?"

Then Kei noticed the scar and mentally asked himself 'Wonder what happened to cause a mark like that.'

Eyeing Noboyuki with a sly smile, Mai got up from her seat and walked very to the small group and said "Hello, my name is Mai Kashiwagi. I see you've met our resident artist." and held out her hand for one of them to shake. Neither, took it.

He chuckled, bowing his head lightly. The feminine voice of the boy shocked him to no end. Yup, it definately was the male who was girly, not the other way around. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, the both of you. Although, I may get you two mixed up every now and then." He tilted his head to the side, smile growing as he listened. "You have very pleasant voices. Harmonious even. Is that natural?"

He straightened at the mention of hockey and sketching. Yuki was unable to answer for a second. "True Cross Academy? Why does that sound familiar? Agh, I'm rambling..." He chuckled, his eyes refocusing. "I like to sketch too, I play soccer, like hockey, and more than anything I love music. Piano music mostly." He wiggled his fingers. "God blessed me with capable hands to play music with a passion. Which is why I think your voices are so beautiful." He tilted his head, studying first the male, and then the female. "Do you two always wear the same outfits, or is there a time where you don't completely confuse people?" A few snickers could be heard, but a quick, violent growling sound stopped them. Ito found it incredibly rude to interupt someone.

Hearing his compliment, the two blushed furiously before Keiko said "Surprisingly our voices have always been in harmony." Then Kei added "The reason True cross sounds so familiar is because it is the name of the catholic school in Kyoto." As they listened to his small rant they just nodded when they thought it appropriate. Then Keiko said "You play the piano? I play the Violin and Kei sings." Kei simply border in agreement.

Then, answering his question Kei said "We don't do it all the time, but we do like messing with people when they first meet us." giving him a playful smile.

Mai looked at the new students as if they had each grown a second head before saying "Hello, what am i fried octopus?"

"Well, as long as the hats are off, it's not so bothersome. Just gotta pay attention." He flashed a smile, chuckling lightly and nodding at both of them. And then Mai chimed in. A low growl rumbled through his throat. "Yes, you are fried octopus. You will continue to be that unless you learn some decency."

He brought his piercing gaze to bear on the girl, eyes narrowing to slits. "I know it's hard to control your enormous attitude, but at least attempt. The world does not revolve around Mai you know." He sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. "Yes I play piano. Maybe we could ah.... try something sometime." He blushed slightly, realizing what he'd just implied. "Musically oriented of course." Then, he turned to Mai. "Now, did you want to say something, love?" It seemed as though nothing happened. He sounded normal.

When the twins heard his comment they just looked at each other, puzzled. Then turned to Noboyuki and once again spoke in sync, "That's weird, most people can only tell us apart when we wear our hats." Then slightly agrivated, they decided to finally aknowledge the loud girl beside them, "Hello, we're the Kuroisu twins, nice to meet ya." This was surprising to Mai as she tried to figure out which one was which.

Ito started chuckling, shaking his head. "Be careful you two. Don't want her going crazy now." He looked back at the twins, then around the classroom. "Well, hmm..... Anything you guys wanna ask me, or are we running out of thigs to talk about? I'm sure Mai could supply us with a nice topic, if you are into the whole gossiping thing'." He shivered slightly, but leaned back into his chair. Yuki was never a big fan of gossip, dispising the amount of cruelty needed for that. He'd rather fight, if he had to choose. Much cleaner that way, and quicker too. He sighed, looking at Mai with his head upside down. His hair hung lossely, following gravity and pointing to the floor. "So, what is it you need Mai?"

Mai was awestruck at the thought of gossiping, and said "Me gossip, never. No need anyway word spreads fast enough." Kei's sarcastic attitude kicked in and he blurted out, "With a little help from you no doubt." and Keiko almost glared at him and all his rudeness.

Mai stood shocked at his words. "That was mean, I would never gossip." Then turned to Noboyuki adding "You shouldn't go around giving people a bad name, Yuki." Meanwhile Keiko believe everything Mai said, always giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Yuki rolled his eyes dramatically. "Well, on to more important matters. Do you have anything to say, love? I'm kinda out of ideas and if the principal is still talking to Busajima, we may be here a while." A quick glance up at the clock confirmed it. "Yep. We'll be here for quite a bit. And honestly Mai, you do have kind of a big mouth."

A small sigh escaped him, and he closed his eyes. "Kei, Keiko, how old are you two? And how far apart are you guys, time-wise?" Ito cut through the crap sometimes, when curiosity got the best of him.

Mai just pouted her lips and 'Hmmph'ed' before returning to her circle of friends.

~~~~

The Twins couldn't stifle their giggles at Mai's childish behavior. Then answering his question Keiko said "We're sixteen, and Kei is five minutes older." then Kei chimed in saying, "Since we answered a question of yours, why don't you answer one of ours." he paused before adding, "How did you get the scar on your arm?" before the young man could even reply to his first statement.

Yuki simply laughed, and focused back on the twins. He was expecting the question about the scar, he'd seen Kei look at it, but it still made him wince. All he said was, "Rough life." Then he looked away briefly, regaining composure. The bell was going to ring soon. Ms.Bujima was taking forever. "Well, any other questions? Oh, you guys know what you're next class is? The bell is about to ring."

Kei got the hint to drop the subject about the scar...for now. "As of yet, no. But I'll keep you updated." he said answering Ito's first question before Keiko Chimed in with "All we really know is that we have Music as our next class." while tugging on Kei's arm.

Just as Kei was sitting back down Mrs. Busujima walked in and announced, "Class, apparently our class has been chosen to participate in this years Summer Festival. We also have to operate at least one booth. However due to the fact that our Principal is a pain in the ass, the entire class does not have to be part, but i will need at least five volunteers."

He nodded, raising an eyebrow. Music? He was the student conducter there, and since that was his next class, they'd get to see him in his element. And soon, Ms. Busujima walked back in. The Summer Festival had come quickly this year. He shrugged mentally. "Well, hey, Ms. B! I'd like to operate a booth. And if the principal is giving you problems, let me spend a few moments with him. Garuntee he won't bother you again." He twiddled with his cross necklace, and a small smile trekked across his face. With another mental shrug, he leaned back in his seat, his eyes closed until the bell rang. As he waited for the others, he readied his backpack, putting the sketchbook in his neatly organized pack. "Come on you two. Follow me."

After getting their satchels, Kei and Keiko followed Noboyuki, glad that they shared the same class. Then as they were walking in the hall Keiko had an idea, and looped her arms with the boy, holding her left arm with her right. Following his sister's example, Kei did the same only he had on hand in his pocket as the walked.

Yuki looked at the duo on either side of him, and shook his head. "Heh, you two aren't easily embarassed, are you." It wasn't a question. "Well, it'll do you good. Too many wallflowers here at this school." He chuckled, nuzzing Keiko's neck, and then Kei's before pushing the Music room door open. He weaved his arms out of the twins' grasp and addressed the band. "We have two new students. Kei, Keiko, if you would please remove your hats." He smiled, gesturing towards the band members. "Now, everyone tune up while I get the twins their instruments." He turned to the duo and motioned them into the back room. As the door closed, the sounds of the band harmonizing what they played made it's way through the room. "Well, the violins are over here. String section is front and to the left. This class goes by much to quickly for me, but the quicker we get out there, the more we can do." He chuckled, leaning forward and pecking both on the cheek before pushing open the doors and making his way out, trumpet case in hand.

Back
Top Bottom