Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Katrina's eyes were both excited and sad. He was hurt pretty bad, still bleeding. Katrina gently held his hand. Trying to clean the wounds. As he pet her she purred softly, "No! I'm not leaving. Not until I know your okay." she stated, continuing. "Katrina go get some rest, he'll be alright I'll take care if him go on, to bed. " she stated. Katrina turned her head to Satine. "But..." she sighed seeing Satine's look. Katrina kissed him softly then headed out. "I see someone is quite fond of you." Satine stated and smiled. "You've lost a lot of blood, I can fix you but you'll need to rest for a while..." 

Magenta rested in the warm water of the spa, relaxing from everything that had happened. Still so hurt and pained, she began to wash herself off. After a little bit she closed her eyes relaxing her sore muscles. Trying to forget her beating heart unaware of the danger lurking in the water. 

"Madam Satine...There is no need to worry about me..." He looked and listened closely to make sure that Katrina was gone. "Its not that my body is beaten up...its just I'm slowly dying. Physically my body gets weaker and lately I can feel it...the years of training past human potential has made my bones begin to corode and thin...I'll eventually become too weak to move...then I'll just die slowly as a vegetable." He said with a sigh. "There is no reversing it. And the only way for me to live is to be turned...but I refuse...I do not want to give away my humanity."

Soon the strings attacked her, grabbing onto her limbs and holding her as they pulled her under water and toward the man. Once she was close enough, he looked her in the eyes and watched. He eventually began to lift her so that her head was above water, but he stayed under and rose to the top, yet still underwater. He reached forward and began to fondle her breasts while looking at her from under water.

Satine looked at him curiously, "Of course there is Darian, you live under my roof and you saved two others your in my care as is everyone under my roof." She stated then listened as he told her what was happening to him. Satine became saddened she had grown quite fond if him over the time he had been there. "I don't know what to do then Darian, the only options there are, are to let you bleed out, or fix your current state and have you die slowly. Katrina will be quite upset, either way... I understand, living forever isn't easy...would you consider becoming something like Katrina or Magenta? They choose which to be, they were born that way having no real cycle to follow and if they turn someone they dint have a cycle either, they don't live forever. It's just an option but I need you to tell me what you would like me to do at the moment." She stated kindly. 

As Magenta was grabbed by a force she couldn't see, she struggled and fought to get free. Magenta's eyes opened when she was stopped seeing a man looking back at her. She was still struggling, her eyes full of fear she didn't know him, and he had her held against her will. Magenta didn't get a full breath when he pulled her under needing to breathe as he then lifted her up. As her head was up she started to breathe again shakily. She was scared didn't know what to do, She gasped as he started to fondle her breasts, still holding her. She was debating whether she should scream or not.

"With all due respect...all I wish for you to do is to simply allow me to rest and let my wounds heal over time...I still will not die for another few years...it is just that my body is getting weaker as time goes on." He said simply as he closed his eyes and turned onto his side to face Satine. "Please just allow me to rest...speak nothing of this to Lady Katrina...I beg of you." He pleaded as he closed his eyes and tried to relax through the stinging pain.

The man continued to fondle her breasts from underwater and eventually her clothes would begin to slowly be torn off of her by some other strings until she was fully naked as well. He began to rub his fingers along her pussy as his head lifted from the water and was only inches away from hers. He smirked as he looked at her and leaned in for a kiss before fingering her.

"Alright Darian, I will do that, let me finish the few that won't close easily okay? And then I'll let you rest...zi understand, I want you to take it easy though if you are asked to do something unreasonable say so you won't be forced to do it..." She stated and sighed softly. "Neither of the girls will know, I will not tell Nathan for you or their sake. "Satine confirmed then thought a minute,"Magenta will need this bed, unless we switch her cage, I can move you to a more comfortable bed." Satine offered finishing up the larger ones. 

Magenta sighed no longer having the strength to fight and struggle. Sighing as he continued to rub her breasts. She felt her soaked clothes being torn off of her. Magenta shuddered, her own feeling being too strong she was in heat and couldn't help it, though frightened he was making her feel nice. She looked at him analyzing him trying to figure out how he was able to stay underwater so long. As his lips met her's she kissed him back, gasping into it as he fingered her. 

Darian shook his head. "You do not need to move me...I will be able to get up should Magenta want this bed. And I need not a more comfortable one...I just require rest on anything that is not the hard ground...not that that isn't an option." He said with a small yawn as he cuddled into the bed some more. "Or if Lady Magenta wishes it, I do not mind sharing a bed with her if it is only for sleep purposes...I fear to say I am currently unable to tend to her needs as you have ordered me to do so before..."

He continued to finger her, his lips being empty as he kissed her as he was not putting any love or passion into it, but was just doing this to feel the flesh of her lips against his own artificial ones. He continued to finger her until he pulled out and let his fingers be cleansed in the spa water before he began to take off his shirts with his strings to let his erection out. He moved her over to the edge of the spa and had her lean over the edge as he began to prod her with his cock, his strings still holding her to keep her from running away, despite whether or not this would be consentual or not.

"Alright, I wish you a good night then, I don't want to hear of you sleeping on the floor. Don't worry about Magenta her needs aren't important at the moment, plus she'll be out of heat in a few days, Katrina on the other hand will be going into heat. Just rest... I must go feel better" Satine smiled, pulling a blanket up and over him kissing his forehead. Walking out of the room leaving the door unlocked knowing Magenta would return. Satine went up to her room unsure of the time and not wanting the sun to rise without realizing it. 

Magenta didn't feel anything while kissing him, it was as if he was as cold and heartless as the Master. But even though he was pretending he faked love and care easily in his kiss. Magenta came back to her senses when he had her pinned against the edge of the spa. Magenta started to panic feeling him rub against her, she began to struggle and thrash again as he prodded pussy with his cock. Her breathing became heavy. 

The being behind her bent his head forward to whisper into her ear. "Do not be frightened...I know what I am doing...and judging by how your insides are, you are new to this...I will be careful." He said as he began to slowly press his cock into her pussy, his strings holding her arms to the side to keep her from thrashing about. He cared not for her legs because in the position she was in, she couldn't kick him away. A string went forward to hang below her chin to pull her head back, being careful and precise to not choke her in any way. He was just pulling her head back so he could lean forward and start licking her earlobe.

Magenta's heart was racing, she was still as he spoke to her. She nodded her head slightly, she had just lost her virginity hours ago, without the full experience. She whined softly as he slowly pushed into her pussy. Magenta stopped thrashing, she didn't want it, but at the same time she did. She felt something raising her head back some, not to hurt her, if he wanted to hurt her he would have done it already. She sighed as he started licking her earlobe.

He wanted to strike fear into her while this was happening. She was new to this and that was the only reason why. It was in his nature to be frightful and terrifying but to most he would be considered the 'anti-hero', who does things his own way for the 'good' of things. He continued to thrust into her, each thrust perfectly made to not give her nearly as much pain as she should have. His licking stopped but it was replaced by him nibbling her ear now and tugging on it gently. She could also feel the cold breathe coming from his nostrils. He could still breathe naturally like any other person, though he did not require air. It was just natural for him.

Magenta was still fearful never doing this before, especially with a stranger...an in familiar face. But her instincts were getting the best of her. It was still painful but it was less than what she thought, feeling more pleasure. Magenta whined again as he nibbled and tugged on her ear. Feeling the cold breath that came from him. Magenta moaned softly as he continued to thrust into her

He eventually retracted his strings back into his body, freeing her. He turned her over after he had pulled out so that her front was showing and he began to thrust into her once more, but this time he began to suck on her breast and massage the other one with the palm of his hand. He looked up to her and watched her reactions as he did all of this to her.

She felt slightly better once she was free'd, no longer held by them. Magenta looked at him as he turned her around, before he entered her again. Magenta's eyes closed and get back arched moaning as her sucked and rubbed her breasts, on top of thrusting into her. Her breathing increased, she felt like she was getting close but wasn't exactly sure, she was lost within the pleasure. 

He continued to thrust into her, his lips feeling real against her breasts as he sucked on her nipple and eventually he started to cum inside of her. He seed entered her body but would not impregnate her. He was only a puppet imitating a human's body and everything that was to be sexual about it. He eventually pulled out and let her soak into the spa, and silently he floated away from her, watching her and allowing her to do as she pleased as he bathed once more.

Magenta feeling he had cum so did she. It was technically her first full sexual experience, since they first didn't have a finish. Both juices mixed inside her together, once he pulled out and he floated away she stayed there a moment. Then swam to her place carefully and began washing herself fully this time. She felt awkward, but couldn't figure out why. Magenta was going to change, but felt too tired to want to. She then remembered her dress was pulled apart grabbing her towel, wrapping it around her body as she got out of the water. She went to a closet and pulled out a dress putting it on and shaking her hair dry. She looked back before leaving, giving him a slight smile, then heading downstairs to the cage followed by someone to lock her in. Magenta gently crawled into the bed not wanting to wake or hurt Darian

When Darian felt her climb next to him, his instincts kicked in, despite how bad his body was and he opened his eyes and quickly examined who it was and got ready for anything. When he saw it was only Magenta, he relaxed a bit and wrapped an arm over her and pulled her close to him. "Hello Lady Magenta..." He said gently to her as he smiled and placed his forehead to hers to show his affection and friendliness to her. "Do not think anything of this...It is simply...how would you say it...instinct...yes...it is simply an instinct of me to do this to anyone who should share a bed with me." HE said with a small chuckle to the sex joke. "Are you alright...You are not harmed are you?"

Magenta looked around quickly as Darian's arm wrapped around her, thinking it was the strings again. Relaxing realizing it was Darian's arm, not that whoever it was could get in anyway. Magenta looked at him and smiled softly, "Hello Darian how are you feeling? I'm sorry I didn't mean to vake you." She stated lightly. Magenta looked into his eyes as he pressed his forehead to her's. She giggled slightly as he joked, "No vorries about that...I don't mind it's a comfort right now." She said still shaken from earlier, plus what just happened in the bath house. "I'm...I'm okay...depending on vhat you mean by harmed....physically no not really, my lower vaist is sore....other than that no. Mentally....I'm devastated...I didn't mean to snap almost costing you and Trina's life...he..he made me believe that he loved me....he played me for a fool....you vere right..." She stated getting upset again, soft tears fell from her eyes cuddling closer to Darian without hurting him her one hand kneading his shirt. Magenta's body shook slightly, "Promise...me....you vont leave me alone...at least for a little vhile, Im afraid to be alone...." She started too many things had happened to her in the past 24 hours

Darian was taken back with surprise at what she was doing. He nodded, thinking nothing of anything sexual toward her as he thought of what she said. "I will...I'll stay with you until you are alright." He said as he smiled and began to pet her gently. "Just get some sleep...I'll be here when you wake up unless Madam Satine calls for me...other than that...I'll be right here." He smiled gently as he closed his eyes and held her close to him, his chin on the top of her head as he smiles and slowly begins to fade away into a small slumber once more.

Magenta smiled softly as he said that he'd stay with her until she was alright, it was a comfort to know. Magenta began to relax as he pet her, nuzzling her he'd gently into his chest listening to his heart as her fingers twirled around his shirt. Closing her eyes she fell asleep, exhausted for crying and fighting.

The puppet man soon eventually came out of the bathhouse and began to roam the halls. He was as quiet as a snake, having no need to walk on the actual ground when he could float somewhat above the ground. He was an urban Pinocchio, though with strings. He headed toward Satine's room and slipped into the air ducts so he could watch her without her noticing. Once he was inside the area of the duct where her room was, he watched her with predator eyes and slowly began to seep down some string toward her to latch onto her and then make her his next sexual victim. He was not a bad person by any means in terms of alignment, but he did have the instinct to rape those he saw fit to do so.

Satine was extremely stressed, she knew Nathan's messing around with Magenta's head was a horrible idea that would back fire, she would have to deal with Nathan when the sunset. She was doing a last minute check making sure all light but a single candle remained, unlike Nathan, Satine had a fairly normal room, there was one window in the corner and besides closet and the bathroom doors, the only way in was throw the double doors, which she sealed during the day taping down the window shade, having total darkness. Satine felt terrible for Darian, a fate worse than just death he was slowly dying. Magenta probably felt dead almost losing her friends plus Nathan, Katrina getting roped into this. Satine finally calmed her mind and went to lay in bed to go to sleep for the day unaware the stranger was in her vent. Satine blew out the candle laying down.  

As soon as she blew out the candle and laid down, her body would suddenly begin to be tangled with the string, causing her to become trapped and in bondage as she was lifted up in a provocative form. Down from the vent came the puppet man who walked over to her after coming out of the vent. It looked her in the eyes and began to fondle her breasts like he had done so to Magenta. He didn't know the power of Satine, so he did not know whether or not she could break free from the strings or not. They weren't ordinary and were actually made of a very tough fiber so he was pretty confident in them. After all, his body made them. "You have a very interesting body." He said as he continued to molest her breasts.

As the strings grabbed a hold of Satine she instantly panicked and began to struggle, pulling at the strings trying to break them, to free herself. Being a vampire she able to see perfectly in the dark. "You...!!?! Unhand me this instant!! I've opened my home to you..." She stated, shocked no one ever thought bad of her or used her kindness against her before. Satine was putting up more of a fight then Magenta had not wanting any part of this what's so ever. Satine hissed and bared her teeth at him as she tried to twist her body to get free. "Excuse me?" she asked as he said her body was interesting, there wasn't much difference from a normal female body, the main difference was she lived without a heart beat and was cold.

"You are like me..." He said as he began to massage her right breast now and then put his head to hers and listened. "I hear nothing...I feel nothing...It is only cold and dark...Just like me." He said as he looked up to her as he continued to lay his head on her breast. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close as he lay there, strings still tying her up slowly and this time himself to make them into one single cocoon where they could fornicate without anyone stepping in and seeing them and then trying to stop him.

Satine looked at him confused when he said she was like him. She didn't understand. "That's because I'm dead....I don't have a heart beat, I don't breathe, and my skin can never be warm....Surviving on the blood of others.....What are you?" She asked breathing heavily though she didn't need to but she missed being human, being alive. Satine tensed as he wrapped his arms around her, she could still feel the strings holding and tying her. Once she realized they were wrapping around the two of them her eyes grew wide fear stayed there. "NATHAN!!!! NATHAAAANN!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!" Satine screamed hoping he would get down to her in time, she screamed as if her flesh had touched the deadly rays of the sun. Satine still struggled to get free, never having a problem with her strength before but he was stronger. 

Back
Top Bottom