Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Nathan continued to suckle her breast until finally he pulled away and began to push her erect nipple back into her breast, as if pushing a button all to tease her. He smirked and looked down to his erect cock and began to prod Magenta's pussy with it, but did not quite enter her. "Get ready..." He said as he pushed his cock into her, slowly but putting it in completely. He smirked and waited for her to get used to the new shape that was within her pussy. "Well?"

Magenta shook slightly as he teased her nipple. Magenta saw him waiting just outside of her beginning to prod a bit. Her breathing deepened she bit her lip gently. Magenta whined as he slowly buried his cock within her completely, her eyed closed this was odd, but it felt nice, and this was finally happening. He was large compared to her tight warmth, after a few minutes her walls adjusted to the new size and shape pressed witting her. "...you're so.... big.." she stated with a blush. She was ready when he was, he was in charge after all. 

"Damn right." He said in reply as he began to thrust into her, slowly...He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of an orgasm. Not yet...But he would simply take her virginity. In his mind, he didn't even want to orgasm with her. He was just doing this to tease her...He'd finish off with Satine a few minutes after this. He looked her in the eyes as he thrust, watching her and getting ready to pull out when she would almost orgasm. "You feel good inside Magenta..."

Magenta gasped as he slowly began thrusting. He had popped her cherry so it was a bit painful at first, then it began to feel good. Magenta regulated her breathing, within his thrusts. She closed her eyes a moment then opened to see the master looking into her eyes. He was quite large for her tight warmth. "You feel even better Master..." she stated she had a bright blush on her cheeks. Magenta could feel a build up within her. Having sex felt incredible.

"Thats good...but...I'm sorry to say I'm too tired to continue..." He murmured as he pulled out of her. "I was...happy...that we had what we did tonight...but work has left me drained of my energy...so I must go and rest...clean yourself up, Magenta." He said with a smile as he pet her head and clothed himself before slowly walking out, acting as if he was exhausted. As soon as he had left the basement, he headed straight for Satine's room where he could have some real fun and action.

Magenta looked at him confused for a moment, she was so close and he pulled from her. Magenta was panting slightly, from the excitement of it all. "As...am I..."she stated softly. "Yes Master....Good Morning Master...rest well." She stated soft yet sweet. She smiled as he pet her, she watched him dress and head up the stairs. Magenta finished the rest of the way touching herself reaching her orgasm. Then she cleaned herself up. Magenta was happy the Master does care for her, maybe he even lives her, still trying to show it. 

Satine had returned hours ago from going out for business. She was in a chair reading a book when her door opened "Nathan? What's that matter?" she asked then stood up. 

"Horny." He replied as he walked over to Satine and patted her head. "Lets get to fucking, shall we dear?" He said as he sat on her bed and waited for her, eyeing her. "I've really got some pent up sexual stress I want to get out...Won't you be a lover and come and relieve my stress?" He said tauntingly, often calling her his lover whenever they would have sex. "Pwease?" He continued to taunt.

"I should have known." she teased, he was nearly always horny at least when he saw her. "But that would be doing you a kindness dear." she teased. She thought about it, he's helped her in similar cases so she made her choice. "Alright....I'll help you love. " She stated with a smile walking over to him. Sitting down next to him kissing his lips softly. 

He kissed her lips back gently, his hand caressing her cheek gently as he did so. His hand began to rub her leg's inner thigh, trying to get her nice and wet as he continued on. He was still hard from his encounter with Magenta, but he managed to hide the boner until now, letting it out of his pants now after a while. Little did he know, he forgot to lock the cage to Magenta before he had left her to do as she pleased in her little room.

As they kissed Satine laid her hand on his shoulder. Nathan knew all of Satine's places, knowing all the right places. She had began to get wet, it had been a bit since they hadn't shared a bed. Satine didn't suspect him of teasing Magenta before coming to her. Satine deepened the kiss as he released himself, Satine began to undo the botton blouse she was wearing removing it.

Magent got dressed as she did she noticed the door wasnt locked, she could sneak out of the room for a few minutes. She went upstairs, the house seemed quiet which was odd for this time. Magenta wandered a but.

Once her blouse was removed, he went away with everything else on her body until she was naked. He licked his lips, liking what he saw and moved to straddle her, and then began to kiss up and down her neck as his hand began to finger her to get her wetter for his cock. He had no idea that Magenta was roaming the house now after having left her cage. Soon he was ready, and sat up and began to strip himself completely before laying on his back, waiting for Satine to get onto him so he could pump into her while she rode him.

As he kissed and straddled Satine she sighed and giggled, it was fun. She gasped softly as he began to finger her making her wetter for him. She waited until he undressed and laud down climbing on top of him. Gently lowering herself into him she began to ride him slowly. 

He moaned out gently when he felt Satine begin to start riding his cock slowly. "So good..." He murmured to her as he let her do her thing until he began to pump into her, making it go faster and faster. "So good...Haven't done it like this in so long."

Satine wanted to see how long it would take for him to quicken the pace, she loved teasing like that. As he pumped into her she went along for the ride, moaning out enjoying it. It felt so nice, her troubles seemed to melt away. "I know...I know it's soo nice." she stated Satine moaned again enjoying this.

Magenta was just wandering streching her legs from being in the cage with lack of a place to roam. She caught a wiff of the Master on the lower level, though he said he was going to bed. She tracked it to Satine's room where the door was open a bit she heard them and smelled them, the stench of sex, was so strong. Magenta quickly went back into the opposite wall of the hall covering her mouth. She was so hurt and betrayed Darian was right. Magenta ran and kept running outside. Less than a mear hour ago he had taken her virginity. Magenta ran she ran into the forest and let out a painful howl as she transformed, it wasn't a good thing she was outside as it was there were other werewolves in the area and Magenta was in heat.

Satine heard the howl but they were almost finished it was too late to stop. She question Nathan when they were finished. Katrina picked her head up hearing the howl. "That sounds like Maggie, but she's sounds so far away. She's hurt and in trouble." Katrina stated pulling away from Darian running out of the room, down to the basement she could smell Magenta and the Master sex smell, Magenta was no longer in the cage. Katrina ran upstairs, where she could smell the Master and Satine. Katrina transformed and ran out of the Castle tracking Magenta. Finding her, "Maggie, what's a matter come on we have to go back inside..." Katrina stated reaching for Magenta who swatted her away. Magenta was growling and it was easy to tell she was crying all around trees had deadly claw marks on them. Katrina tried to get Magenta again swung and pounced at her, turning into a cat and wolf fight. Katrina fought back but didn't want to hurt Magenta but her senses were gone they were fighting to the death basically Magenta had so much anger and rage and wasn't aware to what she was doing.

As the two of them had fought, other werewolves began to circle the area, watching the fight in amusement as their primitive and wild minds watched, snarling in the darkness. Darian had arrived soon after Katrina, having been unable to keep up with her due to his deteriorating body and the fact he was still human and she was a cat creature, faster even in her human form. He saw the two of them fighting as well as the werewolves, but by the time he had noticed the other werewolves, he was already in the eye of the hurricane and would be unable to escape with his life should he had decided to run away at this point. He bit his lip and turned to Magenta and Katrina. "Stop this fighting at once! You two are better than this!" He yelled. He was without a weapon, and it had been years since he fought barehanded. He would be at a severe disadvantage.

By now, Nathan would have been done with Satine and ignored her question for the time being. He let the howl that Magenta howled roam through the large house which still echoed of her voice. He had a smirk on his lip and stood up, not caring that he was nude for the moment. "Seems the wolf decided to escape." He said as he began to put his pants back on. "It is time for someone to put down a dangerous animal..." He turned to Satine. "Don't you think?"

Satine and Nathan had finished their magical event for the evening. She lay on the bed, the howl she had heard made her shudder, it sounded so pained she had no idea what had happened. "but how could she have escaped? That cage is strong enough for five wolves....unless someone left the key in the door or forgot to relock it?" She asked trying to figure this out. "Nathan why are you smirking? We need to think of what to do..." Satine said. Satine's eyes grew wide, "What!? No! We can't have her put down, she's only a baby, she's been at this since she was a child never having a real childhood....something set her off she's never like this, she's never done this....We just need her to calm down and get to the bottom of this." Satine stated, at all cost she wanted to avoid the fact if it came down to it Magenta would die, unlike Nathan she cared for those in the house. She didn't want to think of someone still so young losing their life without knowing what happened, plus Magenta kept the house clean, the house fed, and put up with Nathan. Depending on Magenta's state she would have no choice than to let Nathan put Magenta down. Satine stood up throwing on a quick simple dress.

Cries of the fight could be heard the howling pain of Magenta, and the roaring hissing of Katrina. Katrina merely trying to tire Magenta out so she could get her to calm down. Of all the things The Master could do this was low, very low, she wanted to kill him for this so much pain he caused. Katrina had Magenta pinned until Magenta wacked her off, pinning Katrina to the ground, sinking her teeth into her shoulder. Katrina cried out in pain scratching Magenta across the face. Magenta looked at her, picking her up by the neck throwing her across the clearing into a tree, panting, both of them. Katrina appeared to be knocked out, Magenta then turned to Darian walking over to him from behind it looked like she was going to attack him too, but when she got to him, her eyes became incredibly sad and her ears went back. Magenta let out another painful howl, as the water in her eyes began to fall. Magenta dropped to her knees her body shaking Right behind her Katrina was there with a large and heavy rock but seeing that she stopped and wasn't about to attack Katrina walked over afraid to transform from cat creature to Human she was in bad shape and this was keeping her decent, she was afraid of blood loss. Magenta basically fell over and was in a feedle position shaking crying Katrina knelt by her scooping her into her arms stroking her fur. Once Katrina caught her breath she looked at Darian, shaking her head lightly. "What I believe happened was...The Master began to take Magenta, taking her virginity, but after a little while he stopped, I could smell Magenta had a realease afterward, but nothing from the Master, only to find him having sex with Satine, pushing Magenta over the edge...." Katrina stated hitting the nail on the head. She took time and could tell they were surrounded by werewolves, to busy to notice before. "Poor Maggie's mind snapped....if she wasn't tormented so she wouldn't have attacked me...." She stated, Katrina was hurt by how much her best friend was hurting. They were trapped in the loop of wolves they wouldn't be able to leave freely especially with a domesticated werewolf in heat. Magenta curled up in Katrina's arms holding onto her for dear life calming down starting to come to her senses again.

Darian sighed and began to pop very body parts to loosen his body. "Katrina...get Magenta out of here. I'll hold them off for you to escape. No debates. Get out of here." He replied as he looked to the werewolves and glared as he began to physically taunt them with hand movements. Large amounts of growls began to erupt from around them and then one after the other, werewolves rushed toward Darian. Darian quickly dodged and moved away but not before somehow physically hurting the werewolf, even snapping one's neck when he kicked it square in the side of its muzzle. "Go! Now!" He ordered as he continued to fight off the werewolves with just his bare hands.

By now, Nathan was casually walking through the forest, the smirk on his face not having been minimized at all. He couldn't wait to kill Magenta, or at least have a decent fight with her before he'd knock her out at least. He had heard the other werewovles in the far distance and it sounded like something was happening, which only made him more excited. He continued to walk at a casual pace, however.

Katrina looked up at Darian as she heard his body pop. Katrina's eyes grew wide, "Darian have you lost your mind? You're only human you can't take on a pack of werewolves....I'm not leaving you!" She stated as it was she might lose Magenta she didn't want to lose him too. Katrina heard the up roar start hearing the growls. Katrina saw them charge and Darian fighting them killing one of them they weren't going to like that. "Oh..God! Come Maggie hold on tight, we're going home." She stated cradling the werewolf in her arms running in the direction of the house, she was running as fast as she could, also giving the fact she was injured and still bleeding. Leaving Darian in the clearing. Katrina not even realizing that she had run right past the Master only wanting to get Magenta home, then hopefully still have the strength to return for Darian. 

Satine was going to go with Nathan but she needed to stay and keep watch over the house as other servants panicked. Everyone knew something was up and Magenta wasn't in the cage, and Katrina and Darian couldn't be found. One of the servants was keeping watch at the front window, "Hey something charging the castle...." She called, "It looks like Trina and she's holding something, somebody get the door!" she called. Just as Katrina approached the door it opened, they were home. "Katrina's got Mags." someone cried out. "Where's Darian?" "And the Master?" the questions kept coming, "In the woods....fighting werewolves....Darian is.." "No one cares about the Master right now!" Katrina hissed. "I care...Katrina what's going on?" Satina asked calmly. "Madam please let me lay her down, down stairs..I'll tell you everything. Someone get medical supplies now." She stated as the basement door was open for them. Satine nodded following them down with the medical bag. Katrina laid Magenta down gently on the bed, Magenta looked at Katrina to make sure she was staying. Magenta didn't have ill will toward Satine she didn't know. "Alright Maggie I need you to change back okay I need you to relax." Magenta looked at her then put her head down. Katrina went behind her and started to massage her back attempting to relieve tension. "Satine grab the keys and lock the door please?" Katrina asked. Magenta was relaxed enough and changed back, she had minor scraps and bruises nothing too bad. Katrina cleaned her up quickly. And pulling out a long night dress to cover her, tucking Magenta into bed. "I'm...sorry Trina...I'm so Sorry..." Magenta stated. Katrina only smiled "Shhh...it's okay your alright and I'll be fine." she stated. Satine had a confused look on her face. Katrina looked to her and changed back, it was clearer to see her wounds bite and claw marks, "Satine can you help me?" Katrina asked feeling the pain more now. Satine came over and started to patch Katrina up. "So what happened?" She asked. Katrina looked at Satine. "The Master I'm sure you know has been tormenting Magenta more than normal this week. Tonight was the last straw...." Katrina started but was interrupted by Magenta. "The Master came down to see me after supper. Saying let's get this over vith....of coarse I didn't really have a choice... Plus I vanted too...the Master began to have sex vith me taking my virginity, but ve didn't finish...he said he vas extremely tired and left. It seemed fine but the Master forgot to lock the door again. I vent upstairs just to valk around a bit there's not a lot of room in here to roam. I caught the Master's scent it vasn't coming from his room...I vent to see and found the two of you. Something vithin me snapped and I ran...I didn't know vhat to do I felt so hurt...he made me believe that he loved me...I vas naive to believe him...." Magenta told the first part since she wasn't herself for the rest of it. Satine looked hurt as well she should have know but Nathan wanting to have sex was nothing new. "I'm sorry Magenta Nathan...."Satine was about to say he wanted to kill her but decided not too. "he doesn't think...now the rest." Katrina looked at her, "I heard her howl and went to her knowing she was hurt. We fought trying to get her to calm Darain had followed me, Magenta thought she killed me, she went toward Darian and fell. We were surrounded by other werewolves. Darian told us to run as he started to fight. I'm not strong enough to go get him." Katrina started to cry. 

Darian was fighting off the werewolves the best he could. His body was already cut in various places and his entire shirt was ripped to shreds to reveal the battle scars he attained throughout the years as a mercenary of the night. He couldn't hold on. He knew he would die if he didn't run, but he couldn't outrun a werewolf in a race. It was impossible for any sort of human to do so without the aid of some drug or machinery. He bit his lip and fell to his knees and hands as he grew weak, coughing up blood from the wounds. The werewolves surrounded him, and one pounced toward him, though suddenly the werewolf was pulled back. It seemed as if some invisible force pulled him back. It growled and tried to get up, but somehow it was pinned to the ground. The moonlight would reveal small, tiny strings holding down the werewolf. The others began to growl as they looked around, wondering where the newcomer was but then suddenly one of the werewolves fell apart into pieces without even howling in pain. Then one by one another began to either lose a limb or their life as invisible strings flew through the air until finally the strings began to circle rapidly in the air before taking on the shape of a new person, who then broke through his cocoon of strings and stepped forward toward Darian and helped him up.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/Demonhotguy.jpg

All the girls could do was wait Katrina was still getting stiched and bandaged, by Satine. Magenta laid their and watched. Her whole world was destroyed, at this point she wished Katrina left her with the other werewolves, maybe she'd die or they'd take her in. Granted she'd probably just be used for breeding. Magenta's heart hurt so bad she wanted it to just stop beating. Her little dream would never come true. She didn't care if she was free, but she did want a mate and pups so to speak. This time the Master went to far, taking advantage of Magenta. Two others could have died because of it. Katrina had silent tears someone who cared for her might not returned and she really liked him, and vise versa. Satine wanted to kill Nathan for this uproar knowing the werewolf wouldn't have snapped so long as he didn't torment her, and her bodyguard will hopefully return being a hunter and all.

Moments later, Nathan would return empty handed and without a scratch on him, nor any blood whatsoever. He said nothing as he walked passed everyone and proceeded upstairs toward his room on the roof. Three minutes later, Darian would be brought in with the help of the newcomer, however the newcomer just dropped him in a chair and said nothing as he looked to the girls and then to him before turning to look around the house. Darian was groaning in pain as he could feel some of his scars start to reopen with the battle that just took place along with his deteriorating physical state. "Damn...If this guy didn't come I'd probably have died...I didn't have any weapons to help me..." He said with a groan as he held his arm. He looked up only to see the man turn the corner and force himself into the mansion.

Everyone just looked at Nathan as he seemed completely unharmed, without Darian. They were hoping to see him return. Satine heard something going on upstairs, then smelling Darian's blood. Finishing the stitches, "I'll be right back." She stated unlocking the cage then relocating it. Satine went upstairs quickly. As Satine approached the others moved some to reveal a newcomer. "Hello, Welcome. I am Satine." She stated politely watching him, she then heard Darian speak. "Maria gently take Darian down stairs, Katrina will help him. Here are the Keys. Make sure you relock the door." Satine said. Maria nodded, "Yes Ma'am." and gently picked Darian up. "Sorry if this hurts Darian, we'll fix you up." Satine turned her attention to the newcomer again. "Thank you for helping him. Is there anything I can do for you? Anything to drink, eat, I can have a room set up for you?" 

The newcomer said nothing. He just continued to roam the house, not caring for Satine's presence if she were to follow him. He eventually stopped inside of a bathroom and looked up. He read the sign and saw it wasn't a full bathroom, more of a bathhouse where he could finally bathe, and with others. Preferably women. He said nothing and walked in and did not bother to take off his armor as he settled down within some of the hot spa water.

Satina followed for a little while, then since he didn't answer her she let him be he probably had a rough night. "Make if a room and find him something good to eat, he's our quest so be kind to him. I'm going to check on the others." She stated, wanting the newcomer to be welcomed. Katrina saw someone coming down the stairs. And in the light saw Maria and Darian. "Darian!!!" she quickly stood up and Magenta looked up. Once the door was opened Katrina took over and Maria locked to door and left, leaving the keys outside for Satine. Katrina kissed Darian softly on the lips, "Your okay...you're going to be okay."She said tears falling from her eyes. Sitting him down gently, starting to clean and stitch him up. Satine came down to see them all. "Darian that was a noble thing you did. How are you? in pain I can imagine." She asked. Magenta sat up. "Darian I'm so sorry..." She said sadly. Then looked to Satine, "Mistress...though I cause most of this... May I bathe? I haven't since I've been in heat, I don't have many vounds to vorry about. I'll come right back, I fell extremely gross." Magenta stated. Satine thought for a moment this wasn't her fault. "Yes Magenta but right back once finished. Oh if you see the newcomer make him feel welcome alright?" Satine stated and opened the door. Magenta stood and hugged her. "Thank you." and with that she hurried off to take a shower in both forms if she could manage, she needed to clean her coat. Magenta ignored everyone's questions and went to bathe. She went to her normal spot toward the back and turned on the water, undressing herself, not noticing the new person in the tub.

Darian looked at Katrina and sighed gently. "I am sorry for having worried you. But I needed you to get Magenta to safety without any further harm...So I acted as the distraction." He sighed gently and smiled to her as he pet Katrina. "Rest...You've deserved it..." He said as he closed his eyes. His body was still pretty bad and it was visibly obvious with the cuts and bandages everywhere.

When Magenta would arrive, she would not see the newcomer because he would be underwater. He was unlike all the other races inside of the mansion. He was a rare and unique type of monster, though there were some others like him. Many would refer to him as a walking puppet, but he would always refer to himself as the Puppet Master, though thats just his given name to himself to newcomers who would not need to know his true name. He did not need air, so he was deep underwater in the 10ft deep spa and was in the deepest area of it. He saw Magenta as she crawled in and did not know about the situation. He simply acted as the predator he instinctedly was when it came to women and some of his strings began to slowly seep out of his body and slowly make their way through the water toward her.

Back
Top Bottom