Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"How about the day she decides to kill me, she just kills me hm? When she finally just snaps and tries to kill me, I want to see her transform and just try to kill me for her freedom. I truly want that. Why? Because of the rush...I'm building the hate in her...And these mixed feelings I'm giving her? This is going to be the cream of the crop...It will break her...Fill her with hate...and when she tries to kill me...I'll watch as she writhes under my shoe in pain while I tower over her, taunting. Magenta is weak, and so I must pick on her. That is my reason."

Satine tilted her head at his first statement, "You're so sure she won't kill you...." Satine said solemnly. "Nathan that's......that's horrible and cruel... You should never mess with a female like that no matter what race they are. Magenta has such a kind heart, and you want to turn her into a monster." Satine went on, she didn't approve of any of this. Plus they had a house full of servants of various races for all they know they all could be planing an attack.  "I think you have a few screws loose."

"I thought you already knew that the day we went into this little business together, my dear." He said with a smirk. He removed his arms from her body. "Now then...Leave Magenta out of your life, and I'll leave that human out of mine. She is my slave to do as she wishes...Though I will grant her her freedom if she just simply asks...Though where will she go, hm? Will you take her under your wing? She will still have to worry about my presence, and if she is truly as loyal as you say, even if she is 'free'...She will still be my dog on a leash."

"Of course I know you can be cruel, I'm not asking you to stop all I'm asking is that you take it easy, or to tone it down." She stated and as he removed his arms she removed her's. Satine sighed she tried, she wasn't telling him how to treat his slaves, just wanting to keep a happy house hold. "Fine, I will do my best to stay out of you're business. I never said to free her, she may not even want to be free, she's been in this life for such a long time. If I had to I would. Plus I doubt she'd want to leave without Katrina. She is as loyal to who ever her master is once free, she is no longer loyal to that person, read up on your werewolves." She stated. "Well I have things to attend to this evening, I will see you later, dear Nathan." with that she went back into the elevator.

Magenta was still locked downstairs, she had put her clothes back on, catching a chill. It was her second night of this and she was sick of the bars. She wanted her cycle to end quickly. Her mind continued to return to the Master, she didn't know why. She wanted to know why his attitude has changed towards her, "He said he wasn't sick. What could it be?" she asked this was killing her.

Katrina was doing Magenta's dusting when she saw Darian walking and wobbling around. "Hey Darian...You alright? You don't look too good." She offered him assistance. It being the right thing to do. She would have to see Magenta later though she checked on her, earlier she was asleep.

"Master Stone accidentally knocked me back with the door and I fell down into the broom stand...I think one of them snapped off in my leg...Madam Satine has treated my wound, however." He said as he now sat down in a nearby chair after having walked so far on his wounded leg. He looked up to Katrina. "Do you need any assistance? I am free for the moment...Just wandering the halls of the mansion. I will help you if you need it."

"Ouch are you alright that had to be a nasty fall. Ow that sounds really painful. That's good at least she cares about what happens around here unlike the Master. " she stated one could be dead and he wouldn't care. " Nah you sit and rest I'm only doing Magenta's dusting, at the moment. How is Maggie? I didn't get to stay with her long. " she asked concerned for Magenta if the Masters been going down there.

"Master Stone is corrupting her emotions...I can see it in his eyes...He cares not for her even though he kisses her passionately and makes her think so. I am worried for Lady Magenta..." Darian said with a frown as he looked to Katrina. "Please...Will you help me to my room in the servants' quarters...? I would like to lay down...if you do not need my assistance that is."

"Aww poor Maggie, I hope she will be alright. I don't want her hurt, she's hurt enough already, the Master puts her threw hell as it is.... I'm worried too he's going to get what's coming to him one day. Does the Mistress know about this? Not that it'll help.." she stated she was now very concerned for Magenta. "Yes, of course I'll help you, I normally help Maggie...so. Yeah no I'm fine I slept well this morning I'll get both of our chores done by morning. Plus you haven't slept much you need rest. "

"Yes...Madam Satine knows about this." He said as he stood up with her and began to walk with her, using her as support for him while he walked. He approached his room and bit his lip at the pain in his leg. "Alright...Can you just help me over to my bed...I need some help to lay down..." He began to walk over to the bed with her, but as he tried to get down, he stumbled and grabbed her for to try and keep himself up, but he only brought her down to fall on top of him as they now lay on the bed together.

Katrina nodded her head and helped him up. She walked with him helping him get to his quarters. "Yeah sure I can help you to your bed, it's no problem. " she stated and walked with him to his bed, as he went down she went with him falling on top of him. The she started to giggled this was funny, "Are you okay, Darian?" she asked as she laid there.

As she lay on top of him, Darian looked into her eyes and nodded. "I am...quite alright but..." He frowned and looked down to her breasts that were to his chin. "You are in quite the awkward position on top of me..." Seeing her cleavage from his point of view only began to make his cock begin to erect, pressing against the fabric of his pants and pressing his pants against her bare leg.

Katrina tilted her head when he said, that he was fine but... Katrina looked down and noticed that her cleavage was showing from her servants dress. "Oh...I'm sorry," she bit her lip and blushed, as she felt him against her leg.  Katrina rolled off of him gently landing next to him. Looking down at her uniform, "My button must have popped off." she stated. "Oh well, I can always sew it back on." she said attempting a normal conversation after what just happened. 

Darian frowned as he looked to her. "Lady Katrina...You have a beautiful body...There is no need to be embarrassed...This reaction should be a compliment to you." He said as he looked to his cock and began to undo the zipper of his pants to let it out bare. It stood straight up and erect. "Lady Katrina...Is this not proof?" He smiled gently. "Well...I guess I should make myself decent once more, lest you be embarrassed any further."

Katrina smiled and blushed harder, these were words she wasn't used to hearing. "Thank you, Darian. I'm sorry, for my reaction...I...I...I'm just not used to that kind of stuff, or words." She stated she was in a similar boat as Magenta, they didn't hear how beautiful they were, but how worthless they are. The same when they are in heat, they both don't normally receive a release. But the Master was messing with Maggie. Katrina's eyes grew wide seeing his erection. She didn't know what to do or to say, and her cheeks were still a bright red. "I guess....that's a form of proof." she stated. Katrina wasn't sure wether she'd be embarrassed if he kept it out or if her own instincts would kick in. 

"Lady Katrina. Forgive me if I have embarrassed you." He said as he began to pet her head, knowing she was a cat and would like the attention. "You are too kind for your own good...Haha." He smiled gently and laid down, his cock still out from being unable to put the stiff rod back into his pants. "I shall get some sleep...You are welcomed to stay with me if you wish...I am sure Master Stone will not mind, as he is quite occupied with Madam Satine at the moment."

"It's okay...these things happen." She stated, as general to pet her, she began purring, a natural reaction for a Cat. Katrina indeed loved attention. Ashe pet her she nuzzled his hand slightly. "Not always...well most of the time...hehe." She stated she tended to be very good but attempted to have an attitude so she wouldn't get messed with. Katrina looked at her lap trying not to look at his member. "I'd love too. But I still have work... In that case, I can stay a little while."

He nodded and grabbed his pillow and put it between his legs to hide his cock from her so she would not feel as awkward. "You may use the other pillow...Lay here and rest." He said gently as he closed his eyes and began to breathe slowly. His cock was still hard under the pillow...and his hormones were blazing and wanting her...But he would be civilized and lead her into it, and only do it if she would allow him to...unlike Nathan who would have forced himself upon her.

Katrina smiled, this was new, she normally curled up alone or with Magenta, on occasion the master but that was forced and whenever he whated to. She still had her blush beaming. Katrina snuggled into the pillow, turning on her side facing him. "Hey....Darian.....Thanks. Doing double shifts doesn't leave much room for rest or relaxation." She stated softly, closing her eyes. She also found it strange that though he was rock hard he wasn't trying to force her to do anything, unlike the Master, it was nice.

He smiled and began to pet her head gently. "Do not worry about it, Lady Katrina." He said wit ha smile as he wrapped his arm over her body and began to close his eyes, relaxing in the pillow. His erection was now gone, though he was still wanting to have sex but he would still be civilized about it. He held her close and began to slowly fall half asleep like usual.

As Darian pet her head, Katrina began to purr. Nuzzling and cuddling into him when he wrapped his arm around her. She had a bright content smile on her face, everything felt right. Katrina gently drifted off to sleep in him arms.

Magenta had nothing else better to do then curl up and get some sleep. Alone in the basement, with no one watching her. Magenta fell fast asleep within minus and she began her dream. It was the same dream she has had before, where she's free in a small cottage, with her kids who still had no visible faces. But this time when her husband or mate came in the door a face formed it was Nathan, she continued to dream, her subcoinsciense telling her things that she probably wouldn't think too much about. After all how could she like the master granted his new sweet nature.

Hours later, Darian would awaken. He looked to Katrina and smiled gently before wincing as he looked to his leg. It was healed but it still ached. He patted Katrina gently on the head and began to head downstairs to the basement to check on Magenta. Seeing she was still asleep, he sat down by the cage and awaited for her to awaken so that he could serve Magenta some food or something to drink if she wished.

Katrina stayed in place, she didn't move from her spot, or Darian's bed. She smiled feeling the pat placed on her head. She didn't fully awaken till Darian was already gone, she awoke from lack of presence. Katrina then streched and went on with her chores, so that the Master wouldn't notice she had been gone.

Magenta was smiling in her sleep it was a happy and interesting dream. But then her stomach had growled and woken her up. She saw Darian on the other side and yawned, "Hello Darian." She stated groggily. "Did you get any sleep?"

Darian nodded. "Yes...I got plenty of sleep. Thank you for worrying." He stood up and turned to her. Walking into the cage, he locked it behind him and sat down next to her on her bed. "Do you require sexual arousal once more? Or would you like nourishment? I am here to serve you until otherwise told by Madam Satine."

"I'm glad that you finally had some rest." she stated with a soft smile. Magenta watched him as he stood and entered the cage, locking it, then sitting by her. She blushed bright red as he asked if she needed sexual arousal. "Uh..umm....no I'm stable at the moment....thanks. I am hungry and thristy. If you wouldn't mind finding me something to eat and drink, that would be nice." she stated.

Darian nodded. He figured since she was a werewolf, she ate like most dogs and wolves...so any sort of precious meat would do as long as its cooked. As for something to drink, water might have been offensive so he would get her some juice and some soft drinks along with water, just to give her a variety for her to choose from to help her last through the rest of her week. "Is this sufficient? I can prepare more food if that steak is not enough."

Back
Top Bottom