Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"Yeah. I was just kidding." He said teasingly, knowing that she didn't believe him. He nodded to her and walked over, helping her up and walking her upstairs. "Yeah. Lets go and see Magenta then." He replied and helped her upstairs to see the house for the first time in a loooong week. He smiled and looked around. "Feels like forever even though its just been a whole day. And thats just for me. What about you, Katrina? How long does it feel like since you last got out here?"

Katrina laughed at Darian he was cute, funny, smart, she was glad Satine had hired him, and that he had turned, to live and stay with her. Katrina walked up the stairs with Darian's help, sure the cage was big enough to move about and it held two to three beings, but it wasn't enough to really move and stretch. She looked at him as he spoke, tilting her head. "True you were only there for a day with freedom to leave the cage. Well Darain you must remember I'm used to it, I mean one week which is seven days per month, which there are twelve, I am in that cage. though sometimes it does seem longer than others." She stated smiling at him, Katrina lived in the cage for a week, every month for twelve months per year. "I wonder where Maggie is?...she's probably in the room. Come on let's go see...I'll race you."

"No no...No need to race." He said with a smile as he moved over to her. "You've been in bed an entire week. Your body is probably all we-" He was cut short as he suddenly turned around, cheating by distracting her to get a head start as he made a run for Magenta's room, all the while taunting her. "Haha! I got you babe! Try and beat me there now!" He teased.

Katrina looked at him confused when he turned down a race her and Maggie normally would go for runs as soon as they were let out. Her body needed to stretch, and run if she was outside she would transform, but it was the spring and summer season so she would be shedding. Once he cut short and he took off she smiled and ran after him. "No fair you cheated!!!" She called then she remember there was more than one way to get there. "Don't forget whose been here longer!" Katrina yelled and took a sharp turn running up a set of stairs laughing.

He turned into his cat form, hoping he'd be able to run faster. He ran as fast as he could, and was just about to reach Magenta's room when he slipped up on the carpet and began to slide across the floor as he fell over, eventually knocking over a bookshelf onto him. He groaned in a daze, unhurt but his head was spinning. He was obviously okay, so there wouldn't be any point in asking if he was. He struggled to get out from under the bookshelf and when he would finally, she would have beaten him to Magenta's room.

Katrina ran at an inhuman speed even in human form, but Darian would be able to as well. She ran and ran turning the corner seeing the bookshelf knocked over, but she didn't stop till she reached the door. When she did she stopped to catch her breath and looked around a bit then saw Darian emerge from the mess. "I beat you dear," She stated. Katrina knew she was okay it was obvious he was probably just shaken.

"You cheated..." He joked as he stood up and walked over to her, holding his neck and rolled his head around so that he could pop some joints that went stiff. "I guess you did win...Heh..." He walked over and held her in his arms before he kissed her lips tenderly. "Consider that a...winning present babe..." He said happily and had her wrapped in his arm. "Lets see if Maggie is all right now."

"I did not, we never said which way to go plus you cheated first." She teased. "Hehe I won...you alright dear?" She asked seeing him hold his neck wanting to be sure he was okay. Katrina cuddled into his arms, her lips met his. "Okay I will I hope I don't only get such a kiss when I win...Yeah let's see Maggie." She stated opening the door to the room. It was still dark Magenta didn't pull back the shades. "Maggie? You're still in bed? That's not like you." She stated still smiling. "Leave me be Trina..." Magenta stated from under the blanket. "Maggie what's the matter?" Katrina asked softly. Magenta sighed and buried herself further into the blanket. Katrina looked at Darian worriedly, Magenta never acted lik this unless she had gotten a beating, but that was only when it was really bad. Besides Magenta acting different she also smelled different, something wasn't right here. "Trust me Maggie you can trust me..." Katrina stated sincerely, she cared for Magenta she was her best friend ever since Katrina was brought to the castle. It was strange that she was keeping something from her.

Back
Top Bottom