Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Darian cocked his head to the side and seemed to hold his chin as if in deep thought. "What...a peculiar thing the master has done." He murmured as he seemed to think about it more before shaking his head. "You must still be in heat after all that had just happened to you. From what you tell me, I would assume you'd be wet by now. Would you like satisfaction? I am here to aid." He said to her as he laid back against the cage and waited for an answer from her.

"I'll be like this or worse, all week, stuck in heat." She stated still breathing deeply to cool her body down. 
"...I don't know...the Master didn't say anything to me when he left, but before he said...he wanted to markl me before anyone else did...but he left before he did anything...his cold body resting against my burning flesh...getting me worked up.....Of course I want satisfaction...you have no idea how much this hurts....and to be lead to that point only to stop...Aaahoowll....make it stop make the pain go away....please..." She stated digging her hands into the bed as her back arched and twisted. She wasn't turning she was trying to get comfortable as the annoying pain of being in heat took over. The master was really toting with her as she was in heat, bringing her up faster, she was in pain from it already unable to cool her body down, or to make clear judgement.

Darian sighed and nodded. He walked over to her and laid her on the bed. He stayed where he was as he leaned down and began to massage her breasts gently. "I will help you orgasm so that the heat will leave you momentarily." He said as he continued to massage her breasts, faster and a bit more gentle than Nathan had done before. But unlike Nathan, he moved faster as he was trying to get her to get off quickly. He reached down and began to start slipping his fingers into her clothes to slowly start rubbing his bare fingers against her slit. "You decide how fast I will go, and for what I will use. It is your orgasm, just tell me what to do and I shall take over."

Magenta's back arched as began to rub her breasts, once he got her back into a normal position.  She nodded her head quickly as he rubbed her breasts. He was more gentle then the Master had been but he was definitely moving faster. Magenta could still remember how soft the master's lips were on her flesh. Magenta gasped slightly and began to whine as he rubbed her. "I don't know nor do I can so long as it happens. I don't care what you use, start slow at first then pick up the pace....I just need this to go away, so glad I can still think decently right now. " she states but if it was the third day transforming and unbearable feelings and desires

Darian nodded. "Then allow me to go to something a bit more...useful." He begins to slowly take her clothes off, having the fabric rub across her bare skin gently, tickling her nerves all over her body until she was naked. He spread her legs and got onto his knees and began to slowly lick her pussy. He kept her legs open as his tongue worked magic on her, going up and down her slit and occassionally paying attention to her clit until his lips pressed themselves against her pussy, suckling and kissing it to help her relieve sexual tension.

As he teases her with her clothing having them tickle her she whined some. As he began to lick her, she gasped softly. His tongue was simply amazing he was madding her fell great. Her back arched some as he pressed his lips to her suckling her pussy. Her teeth chattered slightly, she was indeed getting close she was blushing from the pleasure she felt.

"Do not be afraid to let it out." He said to her as he began to slowly stick a finger into her, a simple digit that he began to twist and turn while his tongue began to play with her clit again, trying to get her to orgasm. "Go on. Let out your pleasure Lady Magenta. This is what I'm here for."

As his finger entered her twisting within her and his tongue danced with her clit she moaned softly. Magenta couldn't hold it any longer and finally came releasing and recieving releaf. Her breathing was heavy as she laid there.

As soon as she released, Darian moved away and stood up, looking down to the girl as she lay there, breathing hard. He moved over to sit down next to her, reaching over to start petting her head. "I hope that you are well relieved, Lady Magenta." Darian said as his eyes seemed to be heavy now. He was really sleepy, and working all day along with babysitting a horny werewolf was starting to take its toll on him.

Magenta watched as he stood up, then as he sat by her petting her..."..Yes...Thank you Darian....thank you so much." She stated, she felt better now cooling down some. Magenta could tell he was tired, "There's an extra bed in the corner under the stairs, you'll need a blanket and a pillow it gets cold down here." She stated trying to be helpful, knowing he needed to sleep. Magenta's breathing was normal again.

Darian shook his head. "No...I must...Stay awake. I have to watch over you until Madam Satine or Lady Kristina arrive to check on you..." He leaned against the cage bars that were next to the bed she was on and looked down to the ground, his eyes still heavy as he was slowly passing out himself, but he didn't allow himself to.

"Darian you've been here a month, correct? The sun has come up by now, no one will be down until later when the sunsets. Satine will be asleep avoiding the sun and Katrina's doing both mine and her chores she's probably pasted out, we sleep in the day so we have our strength at night. Go andrest comfortably, I'm going to sleep soon as well, I won't need anything...go rest."Magenta explained logically.

Darian shook his head. "Its not what I was ordered. If you were in my line of work...You'd...know that following orders to the dot is strict...My reputation will not be tarnished for just a little sleep...You rest...I will remain here and watch over you until someone comes and checks on you."

"You're a very stubborn human. If you don't rest durning the day you won't get any rest at all...." Magenta stated before yawning. She went under the blanket and turned on her side, she wasn't used to somebody watching her. She drifted off go sleep.

As she would be sleeping, Darian's eyes would be heavy but he would not allow himself to sleep. He looked forward, forcing his eyes open as he relaxed. Then his vision started to get blurry, his eyes shaky so that everything was vibrating around him. He blinked once, and it took a few seconds for him to successfully open his eyes. Then again, even longer...until finally he just passed out and fell to lay down next to Magenta as she slept.

Magenta slept soundlessly, she heard nothing. She was having a wonderful dream, she was free and no longer lived within the castle walls. Magenta had a quaint little cottage with an open field in the back, to run about. There were two children playing on the living room floor while she cooked everyone breakfast, her 'mate' was sitting at the table reading the paper, though she couldn't see his face. It was blacked out but they were all happy and care free. She dreamed a whole day before she felt a body next to her cuddling into him, dream she was cuddling down with her mate.

Hours had gone by and Katrina had awoken a hour early to get s head start on the chores plus she wanted to see Magent, to see how she was holding up. She went downstairs and looked into the cell, she couldn't see Darian who was outside the cage before, but she saw that the keys were still in the doorKatrina did another look and saw Magenta fast asleep with...with...with Darian... Lord only knows what happened. Katrina opened the door and stepped inside walking over to the two, nudging Darian to wake him up.

Upon feeling an arm begin to touch him forcingly, Katrina's nudging, his eye awoke and he grabbed the arm but did not squeeze hard enough to hurt her, just to make the 'attacker' stop before he could do something. When he saw it was Katrina, he let go of her and looked to Magenta, who was cuddling with him. "Damn...I fell asleep..." He murmured as he sat up and looked to Katrina with tired eyes. "Good...You're back...My apologies...I fell asleep on the job..."

Katrina jumped slightly as he grabbed her arm. As he woke up she smiled, "Morning, well nearly evening." As he sat up she noticed Maggie was naked. "Did you two have dun last night?" Katrina asked playfully. She grabbed her wrist and rubbed it slightly. "Don't worry most of us do, it happens, plus  nobody comes down here unless in heat or feeding someone who's locked down here....yeah I did I said I would, why don't you go freshen up get some food and I'll sit with her?"

"We did nothing. I simply performed oral sex on her." Darian said honestly as he shook his head. "I am too tired to eat...It feels as if I've only just gotten an hour of sleep...Magenta does deserve the bed to herself though. But I feel bad for leaving, seeing that she was comfortable against me while sleeping. My emotions come second to my job, and now that you've checked up on us, I feel that I should probably stay..." He shook his head. "No...She would preferably not want this to be when she wakes up. I will go sleep in the servants' quarters." With that, he stood up and began to stretch. His voice was still heavy with exhaustion.

Katrina rolled her eyes, when he said he preformed oral, they still did something. "I see...go great some rest then she'll be fine Satine will understand." She stated sincerely she been there before where she just needed sleep. "Magenta is a very cuddly person despite trying to be ruff and tuff." Katrina said, Magenta was very lovable but she hated looking weak at least to the other servants in the castle. "Go on and rest, everything will be fine."

Darian nodded. He bowed to her and began to head up the basement stairs, but upon arriving to the doors, it flew open and knocked him back. He came tumbling down the stairs until he rolled into a nearby broom wall causing the brooms to fall down onto him. Nathan began to head down, having been awake early. He was wearing black robes to hide from the sun should any of it should peak through the special blinds that were made throughout every window of the house. "And how is my slave doing?" He called out before finally appearing down the steps and approaching them. "Why is she naked?"

Katrina watched as he left, sitting by Magenta's bed, petting her head gently. Katrina could care less that Magenta was naked, they normally did because they got too hot in the middle of the night/day, or because of random transformations they didn't want their clothes to rip. Katrina quickly stood as she heard the thud and crash as the doors flew open.hearing the Master, looking down quickly as he approached. "She's fast asleep Master...I do not know why she is...I assume she became too hot sometime this morning or she wasn't sure if she'd transform at random. I only came down here a few moments prior Master." Katrina stated knowing that Darian preformed oral on harbor she wasn't exactly lying for the other two things tend to happen.

Nathan frowned. "No matter...Get out of here." He seemed to have not noticed Darian and what he had done to him. He walked into the cage and reached down to Magenta, not caring if Katrina would still be there for a few seconds before she'd leave. He immediately began to finger her, one finger, going in deep and was careful not to tear anything inside of Magenta. "Wake up sex slave. Its time for you to please your master. Wake your ass up or else I'll decide to not go gentle on you."

"Yes Sir..."She stated and walked out of the cage after he walked in. She saw that he began to finger Magenta, hearing what he had said before getting upstairs, leaving Darian not wanting to be punished. Magenta being snatched from her dream opened her eyes wide, taking in a gasp as a finger was inside of her. Seeing the Master there fingering her, threatening her. She whined as he continued to finger her tight warmth.

"Oh come now. Don't whine." He said as he began to do it faster now, teasing her more and more as he fingered. "You should be grateful that I'm doing this." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her lips gently, kissing her passionately and full of love that was hiddenly false. His fingering began to slow down as he kissed her, trying to get her to fall for him. All the while, Darian was watching in silence, eyes heavy but still able to see as he remained silent and under the brooms, blending somewhat into the messy background of the basement.

Back
Top Bottom