Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

The puppetman nodded. "Your wounds seem to already begin to heal, as it is not open. I cannot sew them back together in this state for it would be useless...but be not afraid to ask for other wounds." He said as he rubbed her cheek gently. "Rest. I shall be here for when you wake up if you need anything. Momentarily...you will be my owner until someone comes to claim me, of my choosing however...So hard for such a thing given how complicated it is."

"That's why it hurts so much, because of the healing, plus my body is fighting off the werewolf venom if you will. I'm just glad I was born a cat creature, instead of turned, lord only knows what would happen then." She stated smiling slightly, she knew if she wasn't born a cat, she might have end up becoming a were/cat hybrid, or she'd probably die. "Other wounds...? Why would I want other wounds?" Katrina asked confused, as he caressed her cheek she purred. Katrina nodded her head, slightly nuzzling into the bed, kneading her pillow. "Could you hold me...just until I fall asleep...? I'm just used to sharing a bed with Maggie but she's laying with the Master..."

The puppetman nodded and laid down beside her, holding her close as he looked to her. "I will. Sleep, dear cat creature. Let your wounds rest." He said gently as he held her close and kept her warm in his arms, despite his body being made of wood with fake, yet real to the touch, skin.

Nathan would soon awaken after having dozed off. He looked down to Magenta and smirked seeing she was asleep and petted her gently. "Sleep well my dear..." He said silently as he began to climb off of her, careful so he would not wake her, and left to go and check to see what Satine was doing.

Katrina yawned then snuggled into the artificial man. "Thank you...my friend..." She stated and with that she drifted to sleep. He felt so warm and Katrina always enjoyed warm things it was nice. 

Magenta was deep in slumber, she heard nothing nor did she feel him leave her side. She was physically and emotionally drained. 

Satine was fast asleep, until she felt a sharp pain, which woke her. Satine looked around the dark room trying to find a clock but remembered she wasn't in her room, she was in her spare one. Satine sat up and felt the pain again, she had no wounds, she then realized she hadn't fed, normally she was on top of her feeding times, but with all the commotion from last night it must have slipped her mind. Satine knew if she went too long the pain would worsen and she might attack one of the others. She stood about to walk out the door, then remembered it could still be daylight, she grabbed her robe and tied it up putting the hood on to cover her face. Then she walked out and went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. 

Nathan had saw Satine halfway to the kitchen and followed her there where he confronted her. "Hello my dear, Satine." He said as he moved over and unhooded her head. "The daylight is gone. Long gone, and the midnight has come. No need for such clothing." He said gently as he patted her head. "Grabbing a bite to eat? Oh my dear..." He said with a small laugh. "Now then...I'm hoping you have some form of entertainment for me. I'm quite bored around this house. Things got so lively so suddenly and 'poof'...all boring once more."

Satine turned toward him, "Hello Nathan...oh has it? I haven't noticed, tis really midnight? My schedule is all messed up....I burnt my hand this morning."She stated adjusting her eyes to the artificial light. "With the commotion that you caused, I had forgotten to feed..." She stated, she looked so worn and tired, she felt awful, for the first time in over a century she looked as if she had aged. she was in a slump, which she hadn't been in for a while. Satine missed being mortal and had nearly forgotten until the puppet came in. "Nathan..." She stated shaking her head softly, "Nay, I be not in the mood. I plan to feed then take a walk in the fresh night air."

"Hmph...You're no fun Satine. How am I supposed to get off then?" He said with a sigh. "Come on. Not even just me pleasuring you? I just want to do something." He said as he moved behind her and hugged her and began to move his lips and fangs across the skin of her neck. "After you feed, I'll make you feel young again, my dear Satine."

"I'm sorry Nathan...I just don't feel like myself..." She stated with a sigh. Satine was starting to realize how boring immortal life can be.  "After all these years....you haven't tired of me yet?" She asked curiously. As he hugged her she, she put her hands on his arms tilting her head slightly, giving him access to her neck. "I doubt anything will make me feel young again, Nathan...but since you're that bored...Alright...I'm still upset with you though...teasing the werewolf, we almost lost three last night. " She stated softly waiting for the frozen blood to thaw.     

"So what?" He said with a small chuckle. "As long as you're here, who cares?" He said as he continued to graze his fangs up and down her neck gently. "And I've not been bored of you ever." His hands moved up to slowly massage her breasts. "You're my partner in crime Satine...though if immortal life is so boring to you, who's to say we can't end this curse, hm? If you want to be mortal, or dead completely, then I'll allow you to be. You'll still be Satine."

"Life is just a game isn't? Most are born, they live a little while, then they die...unless you've found a way to cheat death as we have...to live forever...such a long time." She stated while also thinking to herself. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he grazed her neck.  A smile crept to her face, that was reassuring, all they really had was each other, everyone else would die. Her hands stayed on her stomach as he moved his hands to her breasts, she let out a soft vampiric purr. "You know I miss my mortality....but there is no way to reverse it...and  I'd rather not die, not yet any way. Plus if I became mortal again, I'd grow old...and you wouldn't want me anymore....If I died...would you weep for me?" 

"My dear...There are many whom I would weep for already if I could cry. But the bastard that I am, I shall not cry. But for you...I will mourn the loss of a best friend, partner, and lover." He sad as his fangs sunk into her neck gently as he began to give her his blood to feed her. When he was finished he pulled away and looked to some of his blood that had strayed from her veins. He'd rather not drink his own again, so he wiped the little bit off before he kissed the wound he gave her. His hands move to touch her bare breasts now, slipping into her clothings. "If you would die...I would throw a ceremony in your honor annually. I would miss you, my dear Satine."

Satine nodded her head, she couldn't remember a time when she saw him cry. She smiled softly, "You may be a bastard, but you're my bastard, My love...I don't know what I would do without you..." Her words were gentle and true she'd be lost without Nathan. She sighed as she felt his fangs pierce her flesh, feeling his blood flowing into her. It was a faster way to feed since it went straight to her veins. "...You didn't have to do that... It would be ready in a few more minutes...." she stated.  Satine arched her back and sighed, as he touched her bare breasts. "I'd miss you too my love, my Nathan. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She smiled, letting out a small giggle. "Nathan...not here... somebody may see.."

"So what? Maybe I want them to see...And don't worry about Magenta. I made doubly sure to have the door locked this time..." He said gently as he continued to play with her breasts, his fingers twiddling her nipples and pinching and tugging them gently as he kissed up and down her neck. "Satine, my love...Would you make love to me, right here...right now? Without a care in the world if someone would find us? Who would care? Its obvious about how we feel about each other...No need to hide it...Or are you self conscious about people seeing us in the act?"

"Your sure, you're positive the cage is locked? " She asked not wanting another episode. Satine gasped slightly having blood in her system she could feel it all. "You know I'm from a time where these acts are done in private...so yes I guess I'm self conscious about being caught in the act..."

"Yes...I am quite certain that the cage is locked..." He said gently. When he heard her once more, his smile faded slightly. "True...I may not be as old as you...given that you were the one that embraced me into this immortality...You must have had many lovers before. All gone now...The pain must be hard for you, whether they were human or vampire." He said gently as his hands slowly released themselves from her. "I will abide to you then. We will go someplace more private, if this is what you prefer." He said gently as he pet her head. He turned and began to leave her, allowing her to finish her business before he'd meet her in her room.

"Alright, so long as you're certain." she whispered. 
She could sense A change with him before he even spoke. "Yes I gave you this life...." She stated then listened, Satine's heart was breaking within her all over again, she has had and has list many lovers, over the years, Vampires who became depressed with living the life they had, or they couldn't adapt to the change of the years. Humans who had been murdered or had lived their lives all dead and gone as well as her friends and family, Nathan and the old house was all she had left and if she lost either of them she would have nothing and would be nothing. Nathan had just hit her hard right as she was beginning to feel better. As he left she didn't look at him, she couldn't look at him at that moment. Just as he left the room the heat finished and she downed the blood making her look normal again the only way you could tell something was wrong was in her eyes. She went to her room which was now fixed. She looked to Nathan, "What you said was low....Nathan ...if you want a place both private and public let's go into the woods...if that would make your sexual drive feel better."

"Hm?" He said with a frown as he turned to look at her. "I did not mean to say anything...hurtful to you. I was merely trying to understand you, to know your pain of losing those you loved. I may not be able to live up to any of them, but I'm here." He replied as he turned and continued to walk. "The sexual drive of mine is sated for the moment, unless yours is not. Satine, get some sleep. The morrow will be a...difficult one...for both of us." He said ominously before he vanished with the turn of a corner, leaving her be.

Satie watched him, knowing by feeling hurt she had hurt him. "I know you're here...and I love that's why I'm afraid to lose you,  besides love that's why I indulge whenever I can." she stated trying to make him understand. "I'm not tired anymore..Nathan the night's still young....Nathan? what do you mean by that? Nathan....Nathan?" She called for him but let him go. Satine put her hood on, shut her door and walked out the front door going into the woods as deep as she could with enough time to return before the sun. For the first time in a hundred years, her eyes were wet and was crying. 

The next morning, Nathan would be missing. The sunlight would be high but Nathan would be nowhere to be found. For hours until midday he would be gone. Darian would be with Satine, feeling like something would be wrong with her. "Madam Satine...You are too quiet this afternoon...Are you alright?" He said with a frown as he broke character and reached out to put a hand on her shoulder. "Whats wrong, Madam Satine?" The puppetman would also be there, staying beside her and following her like Darian did. He did not give up on having her become his master.

Satine made it home with enough time to spare. Her eyes were dry again. She then checked on everyone as the sun rose, she went up to see Nathan but he wasn't in his room. Satine sat in the dinning room waiting for Nathan to come home, Darian and the puppet was at her sides. "I'm fine, really... I've just alot on my mind." She stated, her body was extremely tense and when he touched her she jumped. "Nothing Darian, nothings wrong....excuse me, I'm going to lay down please let me know when Nathan returns... Oh and check on Magenta I'm not sure if she's been fed..." she stated standing making sure she was covered and went to her room. 

Darian nodded. "Yes Madam." He replied. She ordered Darian to do these things, not the puppetman. He followed after her, floating along and going into the room with her before turning into a small doll of himself made of his own threads. He laid down on the bed next to her and cuddled with her, trying to comfort her while Darian went downstairs to check on Magenta. "Lady Magenta...Are you awake?" He said as he brought a cooked steak and some more varieties of drinks down for her. She only needed a few more days down here. "Lady Magenta?"

Satine turned and smiled softly "Thank you, Darian." Once in her room in her bed, she removed her robed and cuddled with the puppet, she was worried now the sun was shining and Nathan wasn't to be found. Magenta heard footsteps, and picked her head up. "Yes, I'm awake. Good morning Darian." She stated, smiling. "Thanks, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. Granted I was sleeping most of the time." she stated sitting at the table. She stated to eat her meal. "Hm?"

"Do you know where Master Stone has been?" He murmured with a frown. "Madam Satine is worried for him...He has been missing all day and nobody knows where he might be. Given many people said they saw you and him cuddling last night, I would wonder if you knew?" He said as he sat down on the bed next to her and frowned. "Do you know?"

Magenta tilted her head, "No...I know not where he is....missing?...all day? You're sure he's not here?" she asked worriedly, "True he was with me last night, he held me in his arms and I fell asleep, I haven't seen him since, I haven't seen Trina either...no I don't know where the Master is Darian."

"Thats...Quite a problem then..." He murmured. "Madam Satine is quite flustered that Nathan is nowhere to be found. She sounds like something happened...but she refused to talk to me about it. I hoped you would shed some light on the situation...So...If you do not require anything else, Lady Magenta...I shall be leaving then."

Back
Top Bottom