Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar (Vampire)

Darian (Human)

Walking along the grand halls of his mansion, Nathan headed to his luxury bedroom, located at the top of the mansion pretty much on the roof but with walls surrounding the bed, though giving enough room to freely move about in it and be able to make the walls transparent to hide out the sunlight as well as to see the ocean during the night. When transparent his room would still be dark, the light not being able to shine into the bedroom so he could see the ocean in its full during the day without the threat of combustion. He looked to the elevator that was connected to this small roof bedroom, also having been surrounded by the same walls so he could simply walk out of the elevator to his bed, as well for his maids and servants to come to him whenever he needed, as some of them were creatures of the night as well.

Walking over to a buzzer, he called out to a maid. His personal maid, his number one, as he called her. "Can you come out to me? I require assistance with changing my clothes for the night." That would actually be his work hours, the night. Not the day. He turned to his bed and walked over to it, sitting down and sat there watching the sun begin to slowly go down into a sunset, all the while waiting for his maid to arrive.

---

Darian, the newbie servant to one of the two owners of the mansion, was just beginning his chores. Unlike all the other creatures there, he was a simple human that was trusted among his demonic and mythical peers...despite how weak he was compared to them, but his knowledge and ability to remain calm and smart in any situation was reputable for him. He sits on a chair by his mistress's room, awaiting for her to be ready as well. He sits there patiently, one leg crossed over the other as he had his hands in his pockets while he seemed to stare off into space, in his own world while waiting.

----

Magenta (Human Form)
Magenta (Werewolf Form)

Katrina (Human)
Katrina (Cat Form w/o Armor)

Satine

Magenta and Katrina were both sleeping in the servants quarters, it's one of the chances they get to sleep, well Katrina has more time depending. Magenta on the other hand, had to sleep during the day because her Master would have her up all night, wether it be running errands, getting yelled at, or getting whipped and being abused. She was almost always getting hit for something wether she did it or not. They figured why was because their master was a vampire and she was a werewolf, the two don't normally match. Magenta was captured and forced into servitude not having a choice about it. Same with Katrina, he seems to like different creatures, there are hardly two the same. They heard the announcement through the speaker. Katrina looked at Magenta sleepily and yawned, "it's for you." magenta yawned and looked back at her, "I don't wanna go!" she stood up from her baby doll size bed and changed into her uniform. Katrina did the same changing heading to start her chores. Quickly Magenta ran to the elevator and up she went.  When the elevator came to a stop, she opened the door walking into his room, seeing him on the bed. She walked over to his closet and picked out an outfit, walking it back over to him, waiting to see what he actually needed help with, wether it was choosing or dressing. 
--------------------------------------

Satine was getting dressed and ready for the evening. She had recently awaken from her slumber. Grabbing a blue and white matching corset and a skirt she changed from her night clothes into that. She tended to be thirsty when she awoke. Satine opened the door to her room seeing Darian sitting there. "Would you mind finding me something to drink?" She asked kindly and smiled at him. "I'll meet you in the dinning hall," Satine stated, not wanting to drink from him just yet. 

Werewolf= Magenta
Cat Creature= Katrina
Vampire=Satine

(You messed up the links. You can't copy directly from the PM, you have to get it to replying to the PM and copy it from there.)

Nathan looked up when Magenta had walked into the room. His hands began to ball up and loosen out into an open palm, as if he was getting ready for a fight but he simply walked over to her and held his arms out to his side. "Help me with my clothes. I refuse to do it myself, so I want you to do it. Hurry up now. I don't have all night." He said with a glare, annoyed with this werewolf's insolence. He hated all the other kind of species and often loves to toy with them and abuse them, but he never had two of the same specie. He wanted to abuse them all, his hatred for races other than the Vampires was inflicted upon them all, including Darian, even though he was not signed under his name in terms of a servant. "Hurry up. Stupid mutt."

---

Upon hearing the door open suddenly, he hopped off the chair and stood straight up, one arm crossed over his chest as he bowed down in proper greeting before standing straight up and keeping eye contact with his mistress. Upon hearing her request, he nodded. "Yes Ma'am. I will be there momentarily with your drink. However, might I ask, what would you prefer? Would you like to drink from my neck once more or would you rather wish to drink something of the human world?"

Magenta saw his hands and had a feeling she was about to be hit. She laid his suit on the bed, then returned to him. Magenta removed his shirt, pants, and boxers grabbing another pair she put them on first, then his undershirt, his button up shirt, then pants and belt, suit jacket she dressed him in a matter in minutes picking up his pajama's to be washed. 'Stupid mutt, my furry ass, hope you burn in the sun.' She thought she hated her master, not being a servant, she had been one for as long as she could remember but this master was the worst, but she loyaly served him none the less. "Are you thirsty this evening? If so would you pefer a spefic species or would you rather human this evening Master." She asked unsure of what he was in the mood for.

Satine smiled, "Come here Darian, let me feel your pluse." she took his arm gently feeling his pulse. "It's a bit low, I wouldn't want to drain you by accident. If you could find me another or I think we have vials in the cooler that can hold me over until later it'll be fine." She said smiling at him he was such a good servant, she was nice to all of them even Nathan's servants and most seemed to like her.

A smirk crept up to his lips when he heard her ask for what drink he would desire. As for what species, he thought it would be time to taste the most nutritious of all, a werewolf's blood. It was all that they were good for, food. Which was why whenever he beat her, he would never spill a drop of her blood, nor would he leave bruises too severe. "I would like to drink from you once more. When you are finished washing my clothing, I would like you to return...As quickly as possible, Magenta. Do make haste...as the longer I wait, the more I thirst...the more I drink..." He said ominously, waiting for her. He moved over to his bed and sat down, looking as the sun had finally set, though he did not get up from the bed. He simply waited for Magenta to have a nice morning drink as well as a little fun.

---

Darian nodded. "If that is what you wish Ma'am." He replied. "Though do not worry for me, I would warn you of my health if I felt I would be unable to remain healthy." He turned and left her, going to the freezer room and walked to the back where it was the coldest, and picked up two vials of blood and walked out and headed to the kitchen. He placed the vials into an oven-like container and set it to warm the blood to a human's body temperature. Within moments it would be nice and warm for him to pour into a cup for his mistress to serve to her.

Magenta's eyes widened slightly, her? he wanted to drink from her?she listened intently then was off down the elevator, running to the laundry room throwing the clothes in the wash with a few other things of his. She was trying to be quick because if he went by what he said the quicker she was the less he'd drink and she didn't want to to be drained for her evening shift. She ran past other servants then back to the elevator, waiting for it to go up, she cooled down on the way up. When the doors opened again she stepped out and stood up straight by the door, waiting for him to call her over. She was always afraid that he'd choose her for this, it scared her.

"Thank youDarian. Yes that's what I wish. I like to make sure everyone stays strong. So I guess you say I worry it's just my gentle heart room enough for all creatures." She stated watching him go, before returning to her room 'he's such a good lad." she thought. Katrina was down in the kitchen clean up and such. She saw Darian the human walk in he wasn't too bad of a guy. "Evenin' Darian, how are you?" she asked

Nathan smirked and walked over and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed with him, sitting her down on it gently with a smirk on his face. 'Stupid mutt...' He thought in his head as he began to gently massage her shoulders to loosen up her muscles in this area so that it would be easier to drink from her. His hands loosened everything within her shoulder, as if he knew every pressure point that could be relieved with his thumbs and fingers. Eventually he sat behind her, having her sit between his legs as he began to kiss up and down her neck, smirking for a bit before his eyes seemed to gleam in evil before he sunk his fangs down into her shoulder to start sucking up the blood from her body.

---

"Oh. 'Ello Katrina." He said with a small smile as he stayed near the oven and waited for the blood to heat up. It had to be slowly heated for it to seem natural and fresh to the fullest after it was frozen. "And how is your night going?" He said as he stood up and stretched, popping his back before smiling to the cat girl. "I assume you are performing chores for Master Stone, is this correct? Do you need assistance while I await Madam's blood to heat up?"

She saw the smirk he had as he sat her down, she had a feeling he was doing this to torture her more than he already does. Magenta sighed as he began to rub her shoulders, hitting every point, loosening knots that had been there for lord only knows how long. Then next thing she knew she was in-between his legs, and he began to kiss at her neck. His lips were soft though he was cold on her warm skin. Magenta yelped/screamed as he sunk deep into her shoulder her heart pumped the blood faster. It hurt, quite a bit, unsure if that's how it was or if he was making it worse for her.

"Pretty good just woke up not tooling ago." She stated smiling,"How's yours?" she asked politely. "Aye, sadly it is, if you'd like to and aren't busy, Magenta was supposed to be down a while ago, but she's probably getting a lashing. For no reason at all." she stated the looked ip, hearing Magenta's scream from the kitchen "Yup probably a lashing or worse he comes up with something new to torment her with all the time."

Nathan continued to drink her blood, suckling her neck to get the blood out into his mouth so that he could ingest it. Eventually he pulled out, pulling his fangs out and letting the wound instantly close up. He began to lick her neck now, getting all the blood that had strafed from his mouth when he was drinking, using his tongue to lick it all up until there was nothing left but a faint red stain on her neck. But he was not done. He wanted more of her blood...He wanted her blood pumping. The rich nutrients of a werewolf's blood was so addictive. He wanted more...But he did not want to spoil her blood by causing fear for her. He reached forward and smirked as he began to massage her breasts through her clothing. His head lay on her shoulder, listening to her blood pump through her veins as her heart beat faster.

---

Darian shook his head. "It is not my place to judge the master's decisions. As long as I am paid a wealthy fine and have a roof over my head, I care not how I am ordered about." He replied to her as he moved over to her to help her with whatever work it was that she would begin to do. "Magenta has it rough..." He said when he heard her begin to scream in pain. "Why does she not request for Madam to speak to Master about this? Madam and Master have the same power within this household as they are both the strongest of the two different tribes they come from of ancient Vampire."

After a while she got used to the pain, of her blood draining from her body, she was tempted to transform and run, but he'd find her and make life worse for her. She sighed as he pulled his fangs out from her, feeling the wound close. She kept her neck at the same angle as he licked up what had spilt. She was confused as to what he was doing, he began to fondle and massage her breasts, just like in her shoulders he seemed to know what to hit. It felt really nice, she gasped when he first started, her back arched slightly, Magenta's breathing and heart rate increased pumping her blood harder and faster through her body. 

"Not your place? What she do to you? Brainwash? Paid? Mistress pays you? Lucky you are, we don't get paid, we live here and eat that's our payment under the Master. The Mistress has different ways of running things. If the Master gets a hold of ya, you'll care and you'll be lucky you have the Mistress." Katrina stated not trying to be mean just telling him how it is. "Yes poor thin' ....Magenta's always had it the roughest out of the rest of us, we don't know how she does it....she doesn't ask because she is a werewolf Darian, part dog, man's best friend and loyal to whoever owns her, that's why she doesn't go to the mistress it's against her code and her will to do so, I think she'll end up dead one day...I help her wounds when they are that bad." She stated, "I've even told her I'd go and talk to the Mistress for her, but she begged me not too, so I didn't, but if another does it unbeknownst to her she can't do any thing about it."

Nathan snickered a little as he began to whisper into her ear his taunts. "Werewolf blood...the richest of the rich...Amazing in taste, exotic in flavor...and is so thin and watery that it just slides down the throat as if it were actual water." He said before licking her earlobe, tasting her flesh as he continued to massage her breasts. His hands played with her nipples through her clothing and eventually his hands found his way into her clothes so that everything he was doing was to her bare skin now. "Tell me...Tell me how much you hate me...Or tell me how much you love to be beaten...I want to hear your thoughts on me...It will amuse me...Do not worry, I will not beat you if you say anything...This is a moment where I will allow you to speak your mind...for my amusement."

---

Darian frowned. "I might bring this up with the Madam later on...But I will also consult with Magenta on this. Unlike the races that are under the control of Master Stone in this house, I am not afraid to speak against him. I know that he knows better than to go against my Mistress. It would mean war between people within this household on both sides...And with how big this mansion is, and how many servants are here, it will seem as if a city is at war within itself. I am sure that Master Stone does not want that to happen." He bowed down to Katrina when he heard the bell ding on the oven. "I must depart. Farewell, Madam Katrina." He said as he moved to the oven, opened it, and poured the two vials of blood into a teapot. He picked it up as well as a teacup and turned to go to the Dining Room to meet his Mistress.

Her breathing was still heavy as be continued to massage her breasts. Magenta had no choice but to listen to his taunts. Though he was taunting her at the same time it sounded like he was complementing her blood.  On the other hand he was only getting to drink it because she was his servant. She shuddered as he licked her earlobe, her back arched more as he moved inside of her maids uniform touching her flesh. She was skeptical about what he said, speak her mind without punishment, where's the catch? She couldn't disobey him so she began, "You really vanna know how I feel? Master? I Detest you vith a passion, if I could rip your throat out I vould, vithout regret. To spill you undead blood vould be my passion and my pleasure..." she stated in her minor German accent, she had issues with some words but anything with a 'w' became a 'v'. This is why she hardly speaks except for Katrina. 

"You're a very brave man, Darian, Magenta may still disagree with you though. No probably not but you never can tell with him. He and the Mistress have fought a good many fights before. " she stated looking at him curiously as he bowed to her.  "I'm sure I'll see you later. " she said watching him leave sitting down, chores were no fun without Magenta. Satine was already in the dinning room waiting for Darian to come. 

A small laugh came from his lips when he heard her speak to him. He heard what she thought of him...How she wanted to kill him. How she hated him. It only amused him to hear her say such things as what she desired to do, such as kill him, and to spill his blood, and to just make sure that he could not hurt another soul. It only made him laugh as he began to kiss up and down her neck gently as he listened to Magenta. He pulled her back, putting her to lay on the bed as he moved to straddle her, chuckling as he began to kiss up and down her neck now as she was pinned under him. "Wrap your arms around me...Dig your nails into me if you wish...Draw blood if it is necessary...Let your heart race...Let it race and pulse your blood throughout your body so that I might drink to the fullest degree of my thirst."

---

Darian arrived finally and walked over to her and set the cup down. He began to pour the blood into the cup and set the teapot down gently before stepping aside and standing there, watching his Mistress as he waited for another order. If today was like any other day, he would simply follow her around and do all that she asked of him, no matter the chore. He was loyal to her for the money, which was also why he was so obedient and calm whenever he was within the presence of her and any of the other servants. "Would you like anything else, Madam Satine?" He asked gently as he waited for a reply.

She knew it would make him laugh, she had a feeling this was just to get her blood pumping, she didn't care she was beginning to feel a little better. She shuddered as her body became hotter he was still cold. His kisses were gentle, despite his nature.  She was a little frightened as he straddled her, pinning her to the bed. She did what she was told to do wrapping her arms around his body as he kissed her neck. Her heart began to pump more her emotions were mixing and she dug her nails gently into him, not wanting to spill blood knowing she could be punished for it. It was a good thing she could change at will and not every moon or when she was over heating and having her heart race. "I don't think my heart can go any faster Master." she stated she knew it could but she'd have to transform and run like mad to get it to go faster than what it's going. 

Satine saw Darian enter,  as he poured get cup, she said, "Thank you, Darian, It's perfect." she took a sip drinking it down. "No I think that'll be all for now you're free until I call you," she stated she didn't have too much to do that she could think of.

"Then allow me to relieve you of the heat that you are feeling, mutt..." He whispered to her as he sank his fangs into her neck, feeling a burst of flavor course into his mouth as he drank more of her blood. He couldn't help himself. He was drinking more and more until finally he pulled away, getting enough out of her to just make her weak in the knees. He smirked. "You are finished her...Good mutt." He said as he pet her head, having complimented her for the first time in many a decade. He rolled off of her and stood up. "Now then. I have no desire to mate with you...as much as you and I may feel to be in heat. So you may go on out and mate with any of the other lower life forms within this mansion." He turned and began to head to the elevator. "And do clean up my bed before you leave. Make sure its nice and tidy before I come back at the break of dawn." With that, he entered the elevator and headed down to go and roam the world once more. His job was quite curious to most, as no one knew where Nathan would disappear to, but everyone knew that he brought back money to pay for the mansion and everyone within it.

---

Darian nodded and bowed. "You know how to call me, Madam Satine." He replied, knowing that they were blood linked and that he could feel everything that she wanted for him to do, thanks to her giving him a slight bit of her blood, not enough to turn him and just enough to have him feel a sixth sense about serving his Mistress. He turned and began to roam the mansion in search of Katrina to aid in anything that she was doing.

Magenta let out another yelp like scream, as his teeth plunged back into her. As he continued to drink her breathing began to slow down. She stayed there for a minute or two, as he pet her head and called her a good mutt, it was the first complement he'd givin to her in a long time. She sat up and was silent. Watching him as he left, 'Mate...with someone...there are no male werewolves here...' she thought  she figured what he meant was to mate, and when one mates they tend to bare children... She was lost for a moment, she stood up and stripped his bed putting new sheets and pillow cases and blankets on it taking the dirty ones to the laundry room. Once down she went in search of Katrina.  As she turned the corner she needed to sit for a moment she leaned against the wall and sat down her head hurt. 

Katrina heard Magenta scream again, she had no idea what was going on, the first scream then silence then another scream. But she wasn't the only one who heard that one, Satine heard it too. She walked into the kitchen seeing the cat creature. "Who was that?" she asked Katrina, who looked around and faced her quickly jumping up from the chair. "That was Magenta Mistress," She stated having her head down she was lower than her so she wasn't about to look her in the eyes. "What did she do? Do you know?" Satine asked the cat. "No Milady I don't I figured she was getting a whipping for something or for nothing at all." Katrina replied. Satine looked at her confused,"What do you mean by nothing, dear? Please look at me when your talking to me." Satine said wanting to know. Katrina picked her head up, "The Master gets bored very easily, so he'll beat us for enjoyment Magenta has the worst of it though he seems to do something to her every chance he gets. She'll be here any minute if you wanna talk to her." Katrina informed the other vampire. The vampire nodded, sitting down motioning for the cat to sit as well. 

Darian eventually found Katrina, but he had seen that Madam Satine had found her before he did. He walked over, assuming what they had just talked about was to be what he would have discussed with Katrina. "Lady Katrina...Madam Satine...What are we to do about Magenta's predicament?" He said with a frown, cocking his head as he put a hand to his chin, trying to figure out what they could do. "We cannot simply just take Magenta out of his employment. She cannot simply quit either...As Katrina has told me, she is loyal to Master Stone no matter what. Quite the predicament." He said with a frown as he looked to the two girls. "I would like to hope for one of the three of us to have some sort of idea as to what we could do?"

Satine looked at Darian, "By the sounds of it there is nothing we can do. A werewolf if under capture, is loyal to their Master, no matter hiw they are treated, until passed along to another or until death or granted freedom. Death can't be helped and the other two deeds must be carried out by the Master of the werewolf." Satine stated. There was nothing they really could do for the girl. Magenta walked into the kitchen seeing the three of them, she was about to walk back out until, "Magenta come here please." It was Satine though not her master still one of the heads of the house hold. "What has happened? Why were you screaming?" she asked her. "The Master was thirsty....and was a bit rough about it...." She stated leaving out the part about him touching her figuring Satine would know, most vampires feed that why.  "I am confused the Master has told me to Mate with someone...but to mate I'd need another werewolf to conceive a child and that's the whole point of mating..or dies he want me to go and have sex with someone, he said within the mansion. " she asked she was confused by his terminology. " I believe he means to go have sex dear." Satine stated.  Magenta nodded her head.

Darian frowned at her. "You take things too seriously. You have to let loose and try not to think too hard about things Lady Magenta." He said to her as he stood up and moved over to her, patting her head gently. "I do not believe that he would simply order you to have sex with someone within the mansion. I once heard that when vampires feed from the victim, it inflicts heat to strike them through the rush of everything, sort of as an aphrodesiac. Perhaps he knew you would go into heat, and suggested for you to 'mate' with someone else within the mansion, though it would not be required." He shrugged and looked to Satine. "Madam Satine. What are we to do about her predicament? She cannot go on working under Master Stone forever and keep her health."

Magenta looked at him, then looked to Katrina. "Is this guy real?" Magenta asked, he obviously didn't know  what Magenta goes through nearly everyday. "Vhy are you petting me?" she asked slightly irritated. Magenta was to annoyed to bother following what he said at the moment, the main part was that it wasn't mandatory. "Vether I'm in heat or not, I don't just mate, it's either for love or to concieve not for thrills. " she snapped slightly. Listening as he spoke to Satine again. "Predicament? Vhat predicament? There is no predicament, listen human don't vorry about me. I can care for myself I've done it for years. You must not be familiar vith rules I'm under legal contract I have conditions and the vorst Is death I don't need my head mounted on a vall..." she snapped, Magenta being that loyal didn't want to hear of it at the moment. Satine looked at her "calm down dear go for a run okay, Katrina go with her." She watched as they when off hearing a howl and a roar as the two transformed and did laps outside. "Don't mind her she can be snippy. But again this is over my head."

Darian shook his head. "There has to be something that we might be able to do...Perhaps you could buy her contract from Master Stone, or convince him to give her to you...But then again...If he loves to abuse her so much, he probably will not just give her up so easily." He frowned and seemed to go into deep thought. "What could we do Mistress...I've only been working here for a month and I've only ever heard it get so bad that it was to this point." He frowned once more and sighed as he sat back in a chair. "Whatever you wish for me to do, Madam Satine, just ask of it."

"Don't worry yourself, like you said you've only been here a month, Magenta will bounce back she always does. If he enjoys it as much as they put it, he wouldn't give her up so easily, it's not as simple as you may think. It's been worse and I had spoke to him then. I thought he lightened up I quess not." she explained to him then a scent caught her, "Yep Magenta's in heat, her cycle wasn't until next week he brought it out early....We'll have to lock her downstairs, when her and Katrina and a few others go into heat it tends to get unbearable." She stated. "I want you to watch out for Magenta to the best of your ablities." she stated then hearing a set of footsteps seeing Magenta and Katrina come back. "Thank you that makes me feel better." Magenta stated. "I'm glad Magenta you need to go downstairs. Until your cycle is finished." She stated leading the way down Katrina following them both, "Coming Darian? " Katrina asked. Once down there Katrina hugged Magenta as she stepped into the "cage" her and Katrina normally had the same schedule but this time it was different, which could be bad.

Darian nodded to Satine. "Yes Madam Satine...I will accompany Magenta wherever she goes and aid her if she requires it until further advised." He said as he turned to see Katrina and Magenta come back. When they asked if he was coming, he nodded and bowed to Satine before going to walk the two of them back downstairs. When he put them in the cage and closed it, he pulled up a chair and sat in it, slouching. He seemed to be completely casual now that he was out of his Mistress's field of vision. "Well...I assume I am to remain here and help you in any way necessary, as such the Madam Satine ordered it. Is there anything that you two require?"

Satine watched as they went downstairs. Katrina was confused, "I need something, out of here would you mind opening the door, this is where we go when we're in heat, I'm not in heat. Magenta went early on me..." Katrina stated looking at him then to Magenta. "It's not my fault The Master vas the one vho did it, I didn't expect him to vant my blood. I'm sure if the Master or Mistress feeds from you, you'll be a veek early too." Magenta snapped slightly. "Any of us not on the same cycle will end up fighting with each other...I'm not supposed to be in here until next week, please Darian open the door." she pleaded a werewolf and a cat creature don't normally get along one being a dog and the other a cat.

Darian shrugged. "Logically I assume you are quite correct, Lady Katrina." He said as he stood up and walked over to the cage door. He began to fiddle with the bunch of keys that was on a wire to all of the cages in the basement and after about ten minutes, he finally found the right key out of the hundred, or what seemed to be one hundred, keys on the keyring. "Alright. Its unlocked. Just hurry up please so that I can close the door." He opened it and stepped aside to let Katrina out of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom