Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Capturing a Vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Moon
*as the man sat in his living room, he smiled* I can't believe it... after so long, I have finally found a vampire... I have been so nervous, I haven't even seen it yet... *thinks* I should probably go and check on it, make sure it hasn't escaped or killed itself *standing, the man walked to the basement* *as he walked down the stairs, he could hardly keep his cool, but as he turned the corner, and opened the door leading to the vampie, he suddenly realized that he had taken more than he could chew*

She sat in the corner of her cage, her head resting on her knees. After centuries of being a vampire she was foolish and let herself get caught. She replayed it over and over in her head. He was drawing closer to the nest of fledgling vampires, she had spent days of traveling and not feeding, she weak, very weak. So when he captured her she had very little strength to fight him him off.

... *stares at her* I have a question... *serious* if you vampires are so powerful, then why did you not kill me when I took you?

She hears him approaching the cage she tries to look strong but in her weaken state it is difficult. She heard him address her through the bars of her cage, and she slowly looked at him. "I have never killed a mortal before and I was not going to start with you." Her eyes locked on him they were a vibrant purple color. "And if you feared I would kill you why did you got through the trouble of capturing me."

*smiles* that's an easy answer me dear, I want to find what every man seeks. I want to use you to find everlasting life...

She slowly rose to her feet which were a little shaky. She moved closer to the bars of the cage and she looked at him dead in the eyes. "why would you want to endure years of being a lone?" her worlds were soft but powerful, she meant every word she said. She then slowly back up from the bars and took a seat again in the corner of the cage

*he walked to the bars and looked at her for a few seconds* ... your... alone? *slightly concerned* but how? your an attractive woman... it doesn't make any sense...

She looked at him a moment "what do you care, to you i am just some creature to be tutored and study, no matter what i say i am just some monster in your eyes, admit it" she looked down at the floor of the cage not wanting to look at him. she did not know what game he was playing at, acting like he was slightly concerned.

*eye twitches* You are not a monster, you are very beautiful *sighs* look, if you work with me, I promise to give you the very best care possible, and I will release you afterwards *looks serious* I promise...

She looked back at him a moment. "There is nothing I can help you with. What I am is against the laws of nature. This did not happen on accident, it is truly supernatural"

*he sighed* It is obviously not against the laws of nature, because I can see you sitting right in front of me. *smiles* and I have believed in the supernatural since I was a small child...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom