Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter the Madness that is the Morbid Mind of a Jellybean

Its an ungodly level of hot today. Fuck you California. I hate you. -,-

Anyways, my period hit me hard and being anemic, it made me rather weak. It wasn't anything dangerous, I've been on iron supplements for a while so it's not as bad as it could be. But it still effects me greatly. I get super pale, cold, and very very weak. So I haven't been able to go work out. I'm just now getting back to feeling like my normal self. So I'll be picking up the gym again soon. And I haven't been feeling like writing much lately. >.>;

So I'm feeling up to doing some exercises with my medicine ball. So I'm off to do that.

I'm tired. Working a lot now. Holidays are over and we're heading into the summer months. Which is the busiest time of year for us. Its weird. Sometimes things seem super great between me and the bestie. And then other times it seems strained. I don't know. I guess the long distance best friend thing isn't easy. Plus her having a new baby and work with no help from daddy can't be helping at all. All I can do is try to put away all my insecurities and try to be the best best friend ever.

Its hard considering we never hung out in person. Is it sad that my best friend is over 2 thousand miles away from me?

Nah, I know exactly what you mean. One of my besties- Notte, lives in Arizona while I in Mass and we've never met or hung out in person. It's not a bad thing, it just means that sometimes the best people to be around are the furthest away.

-loves- <3

Thanks Havoc. <3 I'm a insecure mess a lot of the times, though I hide it.

I've been having some pretty bad back pains and now my ear is infected. I really hate having a bad ear. -,- I get a little congested or start getting a cold and my ear gets infected. So as of right now, my left ear is clogged and I can barely hear out of it. Which makes it rather difficult to enjoy this Sonata by Bach. Ah well.

Yes, I love classical music. Bach is one of my favorite composers as well as Handel. Anyways, I went to the gym yesterday. Felt great. I love the elliptical machines. I was scared of them at first, with a bad knee and all. But damn, I love the burn in my calves and thighs. Thinking about going tomorrow to do some light weight lifting and more treadmill. I like the treadmill, which is weird because I hate walking. lol. Oh well, I wish I had a work out buddy, but I have my music, so I guess that'll help me ignore the jackasses in the world :]

Keep on truckin' yo.

Ah.. been a while since I last had time to update here. Life has that oh so fun way of screwing me every so often. So I've been dealing with shit in real life. I won't go into details because, quite frankly, I want to forget all the bullshit and drama. This is my escape and that shit doesn't need to be here.

I've been working out and eating better lately. Been working out with my brother in law, who is a personal trainer for MMA fighters, since August. Haven't changed my diet until recently. I'm seeing results, but it is still a long slow road because I have SO Much to work on. HOWEVER! I am also doing Tapout XT in between the days I work out with my PT. Last I checked, I am down from 226 to 217. I've been trying to get on my WII FIT again but my mom is being a bitch with it. :\ I can only use it when she's not home and she's always home. Whatever.

Anyways I'll be floating around.

Back
Top Bottom