Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discuss fetishes and why they interest you?

I'm a male and one of my biggest fetishes is futa. I don't know it just turns me on. Though its hard to find a lot of rpers who like to roleplay that fetish.

As far as roleplay, my biggest fetishes would be exhibitionism, voyeurism, and public sex. I think the reason behind that is, in reality I'm a private person. Along similar lines, because in real-life I'm ruled by my principles, in roleplay I love themes that include, cheating, adultery, psychological manipulation, and deliberate betrayal of trust - the more trust that can be built, the more enjoyable the betrayal of it, and the greater psychological impact it has.

Maybe it's because my imagination sometimes runs rampant with the possibilities of "what I could do if I really was an evil bastard", and I find the concept of breaking someone down mentally much more arousing than doing so physically. To be clear, I'm talking purely theoretically, and in fictional scenarios here. The majority of my fetishes don't relate to sex itself, but the precursors to it (which may be a fetish on it's own!)

Another is 'debate or conflict as foreplay', which does apply in reality. I'm competitive, and attracted to those who will engage me. I'll deliberately provoke argument and discussion, sometimes without consciously realising that I've done it until later, because I find it mentally stimulating. For me, that's the major component of sexual attraction. I call it a fetish because I find it difficult, nigh on impossible, to be sexually interested without that type of stimulation. Physical appearance matters very little to me, in comparison. Many (I really should say most), of my best relationships and roleplay partnerships have started with an argument, debate or difference of opinion.

Now some RP's that I have are mainly story driven. I believe honestly that my fetish derives from words. I had been reading Zane books for more than five years now and the description of the encounter. The sex from a writers point of view. The way the words take you to another world. I enjoy all of it and I hope to one day be able to write like that.

Mainly fetishes for RP sometimes differ from real life. However, since mine are more down to earth (Voyeurism, and wanting to be watched while having sex) I've done mostly all the fetishes on my list. But the RP fetishes, its just something about Anthros and futas that have my heart. Hentai just puts a nice spin on it and sometimes... depends on the hentai the story is very nice.

Honestly on this site I approach RP as a writer and explore things. I do many things I'm not particularly interested in doing but it helps me write better. The characters I play aren't me and I enjoy exploring another character's mind and what they're into.

Adultery/Netorare/Cheating, most definitely. It's as taboo and cerebral as a story gets. I think from a woman's perspective, it's the fantasy of getting 'More than what you have now' and from a man's perspective it's about domination, humiliating a potential rival by emasculating him with sex.

I was introduced to it via Hentai mangas/animes and I still enjoy it to this day, as most of my request threads have shown.

Almost all of my "role play fetishes" are the same as my real life fetishes. One of my biggest fetishes is a fetish many men probably have, but my reasons for enjoying it may be a little different...

Oral. Giving as well as receiving-- I love the idea of giving oral stimulation to a woman, and I can't explain why, there's just something about it that I find fascinating and magical. But for receiving oral from a woman, that's where the "difference" comes in. I mean, sure, it feels great and everything, but I enjoy it for a different reason... I think it's extremely romantic and beautiful, I think it's something very special, and it's because a woman is taking the semen of a man-- his life, his very DNA, what makes him him, and just one half of the power to create something as amazing as a whole new life-- and she's swallowing it and making it a part of her forever. She's making him a part of her forever. I just think that's incredibly beautiful, and it shows trust, it shows love... And if I ever get lucky enough to find myself a girlfriend/wife in real life, I hope that I might be lucky enough to share that beauty with her.

And yeah, I guess pregnancy could be considered another fetish of mine. But even more so, it's underage pregnancy. I realize how weird it sounds, and I can't quite explain why I like it, but I always have. Actually, I had always wanted to be an underage father. I've always wanted to be a father, and still do, and when I was younger I had wanted to be an underage father. It just seemed so... wonderful. I don't know why, but it did, and still does, though it's impossible for me in real life now, 'cause I'm no longer "underage". But yeah, it's always interested me. :p

To be honest, I always imagined that I would be a father by now. Eesh. XD

Incest is another big fetish of mine. Though the reasons for that probably aren't so hard to guess. Heh. It's too bad I'm an only child... XD

Fetishes are defined as something that is required for arousal and to get off right?

If that's the case, then my only true fetish is a gorgeous woman with a dirty mind =D

Now as far as interests that I find sexy, I would say the woman wearing thick, wet, excessive lip color... there is just something DAMN SEXY about this for me and I have no idea why. I also think that a hot woman looks even hotter while clad in anything thigh high, be it stockings / boots / latex leggings and gloves / corsets etc. Granted its a mood thing though, and while I am generally open minded when it comes to kink I also have a vanilla side that needs to be fed from time to time, and as such mainstream lovemaking is still quite satisfying... Call me 33.333 % Dominant, 33.333 % Submissive, 33.333 % Vanilla, and 100% Paz =D

They're endlessly interesting but for myself, I prefer to leave them alone.

I feel like my sexuality and relationship with kink, fetish and BDSM is like an ornate functioning clock- a magnificent mechanism moving and clicking with many complex, interconnected parts that is almost a work of art. But take it apart and it's really only made of dirty bits of scrap metal, and the magic of its full structure is lost.

I don't really want to reduce something so important to me to tasteless, impersonal bits of fragmented information, you know?

I'm a masochist (in real-life and RPing).Technically,I'm a switch,but I prefer being on the bottom.

I adore breasts.I love touching them,biting them,sucking on them,etc.

Dominant women are a huge turn on for me.I just like being submissive. <3~

I haven't yet found a roleplay partner to share my main, and probably my only fetish, which is guns, I simply love the idea of including a gun into a sexual relationship. I have to admit is something that started after reading a Far Cry 3 fanfic and I couldn't take it out my head since then.

1. Orgasm delay/edging - There's something erotic about frustration, the way her pretty brows knit together, the way she bite her lips and whimper, the subconscious twitches and clenches of muscles, the impatient way she squirms, and of course, the inevitable begging. While I'm not a fan of hardcore denial or chastity, orgasm delay has a special place in my heart. =D That, and because extensive foreplay is fun to begin with, and the greater the anticipation, the more intense the climax.

2. I feel obligated to put futa here, especially given the number of people who said they dislike it or doesn't get it. While it is true that futa and dominant male are uttered in the same sentence quite often, I would argue that to write a futa as entirely concentrating on the dick is doing the idea a disservice. But then again, I find significant differences between futa and male. For starters, male sexuality and female sexuality are dichotomies. That is not to say some female cannot have certain male traits, or vice versa, or that some characters cannot be androgynous, but merely to imply that our society considers some trait sexy on women, and others, on men. For example, women are often portrayed as sensual, graceful, seductive, etc. Men, on the other hand, are often portrayed as ragged, muscular, mysterious, possessive, etc. The idea of a futa is to take the usual sexy traits associated with woman, but to throw a penis on top, because 1) penises are fun; 2) the stark contrast between such the sexy female traits and the unapologetically male appendage is interesting/arousing.

3. Public sex/semi-public sex/exhibitionism/threat of getting caught - the thrill, and what other people has already said.

Well I have a few fetishes in and out of RPs

My biggest one is submission. I am the subbiest of subs, but first ya gotta earn it. To me there is nothing more arousing then a charismatic figure convincing you by any means nessicary supernatural or otherwise that you NEED them. And the choice is what's most important to me in that, because anyone can force it, but it takes a true Master to make me WANT it.

My second biggest one is snake people like nagas and lamias because FUCK IT I have a thing for torsos and snake coils. The way they feel against my skin just makes me shiver every time...add that to resting my head against a good strong torso and...sploosh.

Dirty talk. Can't explain why, but hearing it, the entire perverse nature of this form of speaking is just.... unnnn~ get's me goiiinnn.

I don't have a lot of kinks or fetishes really but I do have a lot of turn offs for Roleplay wise

Incest bothers me inside and out of roleplay I just can't imagine myself RPing it. Same goes for rape

I do have a thing for rough sex such as biting and such but I wouldn't call it a fetish. I should really start up a F-list

Is it weird that I'm not bothered by Anthro x human? I think most people are attracted of the raw power of the animal then the animals itself idk

So I'm just going to say I did not read this thread, except for the first post, and I am no directing my words towards anyone. It's none of my business what you posted or to comment. These is simply my thoughts discerned from the title of the thread.

I've come to the conclusion that people tend to sexualize things they fear. Not in all cases, of course, but in the cases of rape or infidelity.

I like to explore different roles in RPing, contingent upon my liking for the story. One of the reason why I sometimes don't mind playing victims or submissives is because that's the large majority of the role play realm-it seems; the other reason is because I have little respect for such weakness, but I can certainly enjoy it. I think it deserves to get punished and abused until that weakness is extracted out of them in hopes it would make them stronger, however, most people with weakness crumble under persistent pressure and instead of evolving to strong, get progressively weaker and weaker until they are vegetables. Anyone with that little self worth who allows them-self to get beaten so low kind of deserves it.
In real life, I guess if I had to put a cap on it that I'm more dom-switch.

As for the various levels of mutual aggression, a RP partner so nicely put it in our role play, that people like us like it rough, it's the only way we can feel.

Well for me the ones I like are latex and pet play.

Something about a girl being in a skin tight suit that shows off her curve of her body just gets me going. >_<

As the pet play well I don't know how this came to be, but I guess it stems from the fact that I have always wondered what it would be like to be something else instead of human. transformation of it all. Goes hand with my latex fetish. Something about becoming an animal and then going from a human mindset to that of an animal and doing tasks of said animal

ar-dd-double-pony-038.jpg

I would say I have a weakness for men with dominant personalities. Both irl and in roleplays. I like the struggle for dominance, but nothing is a bigger turn-on than losing. Can't explain why. Maybe because I like it when they prove themselves as strong individuals.
I guess that would be the only fetish I deem extremely important; else I mostly concentrate on what I DON'T want. Like incest; I can't. It's one of the few fetishes I find rather unappealing, to say the least. When it comes to that, I have a hard time keeping it on the pages only.

Inter-racial themes interest me both irl & in RP. I grew up in the UAE, and it's actually a very multi-cultural society, but my predominate experience is with Arabs (and the odd South Asian, African, American, etc.). Since coming to the West, people's perceptions of me is fascinating. Some are bigoted, other more fetishistic, some accepting, and some apathetic. Men of European/North American background in particular fascinate me because they're quite forward and confident, more seductive than the conservative men I grew up with. While I dislike stereotypes, I oddly find some of their Orientalist imagery of me erotic (once a guy called me his "Arabian princess" which I found crude yet strangely hot). So the clash of cultures, taboos, and tensions being explored through carnality is something that's been nagging at me lately. Otherwise, I think traditional, passionate, vanilla love making is my other kink =P

Have to make this clear to everyone. I am a 26 year old American lesbian. What some may think of as a taboo is really the reason I became a full time lesbian. When I am with another woman, I am more interested with our breasts feeling each other. When another breasts brushes against my breasts it feels strange at first but it also feel comfortable. If we just press our breasts together, it gives me a great feeling that last for a very long time even after we have parted from each other. True, I rather be with another woman the same bra size as myself and the same height.

Yes, there are other ways for women to have sex then pressing their breasts together. But, breast to breast is the most interesting feeling of them all. Therefore, I do like role playing that way if it is a lesbian friendship. But still, we need a real plot.

WARNING: Text Bomb under the cut!

The fetishes I make use of are typically a direct relation to the type of character I am rping as. I take species, age, gender, personality, and history of the character into account prior to deciding what fetishes/kinks make sense to use with them, which ones the character would be interested in attempting aside from the ones they obviously would avoid.

As a general example the male inhuman characters I play as are normally some form of either supernatural entity, monster, alien, science experiment, beast, anthro [furry], shapeshifter or fusion of such entities.

Despite my absolute love and adornment of fantasy I do like to keep a theme of consistency/believability within the fantasy realm with my characters.

Physiology and Psychology of my inhuman males is a mixture of what is predisposition/instinct given their species and personality. The personality being a result of personal experience combined with history/condition/adaptation to events and their environment expanded upon the original base given by genetics.

This information is established/created first and based off this info the kinks/fetishes of the character arise.

From time to time the establishment of sexual desires/kinks/fetishes can prove essentially difficult and trying should the character have little chance of gaining the knowledge for themselves if there was little to no sex and or emotional connections/love in their life prior. Some of my characters because of this have no interest in sex at all. OR have come to substitute other things in place of sex as a form of release.

My currently active male for example was at one point in time a normal human male. An event during the middle of his teenage years lead to a drastic change in him now. During the phase of his life when he would have began to seriously explore his sexual side the natural progression was interrupted by an outside force. The sudden addition of a secondary mind to his own via the traumatic event of an alien bio-tech device attaching itself to him in possession of a violent mindset can certainly do things to a person. He became entirely focused on preventing this entity which attached to him from not only acting out it's violent nature but also preventing it from forcibly taking control of his body. Thanks to his original nature as a considerate and caring individual thanks to the family he was raised in he took a form of pity on the parasitic being stuck to him and in his own way began attempting to teach it what he knew as right from wrong.

The parasite originally held no interest at first in the host's attempts to alter its perception on things but instead began focusing on doing the reverse, making it's host which it realized was young and inexperienced in the true horrors of the world, aware of such things and learn that sometimes there is not only a need for violence but a need to solicit a permanent solution to the problem.

Years worth of a battle of the wills eventually lead to a "cross contamination" of both individual's personalities only further hammered home by their environment. Followed by several massive life altering/traumatic events lead the host, the human, to enter into a state of true symbiosis with the alien therefore loosing most of what made him human in personality as his biology was re-written to become one with the alien.

While certainly aware of what he grew up learning/was taught and had instilled within him at an early age his sense of morals and need to hold on to them changed after he began viewing events with a different mindset, that of the alien's. There are still a few select things he holds onto from the past, lessons to deeply engraved they served to affect the alien originally thus warranting their continued existence. The change in species elicited not only a change in biology but psychology. New instincts arising as others were taken away, new emotions forming as others were stripped.

With a drastic change in environment to go along with this physical/mental change, original inhibitions were wiped clean thus allowing for a new primal change to rise up. Meaning most of the male's sexual kinks/fetishes are based or rooted in some form of instinct.

Things such as domination, rough sex, guarding, libido increase, biting, clawing/scratching....things the male normally would have not developed should he never encountered the alien were drawn up seeing as the alien's view of sex was for means of reproduction only and or possibly control or manipulation of another being.

All in all....everything has a reason in the end...sometimes it just takes awhile to understand why its there in the first place. ^_~

Thanks for explaining futa! It's something that I never understood until now. Incest I guess I can see, though for me it's the plot and the context that makes it (sometimes) sexy, not the incest per se. One of my fav RPs involves incest, but so many incest stories just don't interest me.

As for me, there isn't one thing that I "need" in a RP or in real life so I'm not sure if I have fetishes or just preferences (though there are things I find a huge turn off and make me just want to run away).

I do like a "strong" and confident man who knows what he wants. I can't be attracted to a more submissive type or someone I would feel I need to protect. I have friends IRL who are attracted to puppy eyes type of guys, or the heart broken boy they'll have to "nurse" back to happiness. That's an immediate friend zoning from me. Same with the guy who is more sensitive than me. Nope, hell no. That can cause some confusion as I look very girly, long hair, I like pink and animals and whatever, but I have a very strong personality. I was raised by older parents with old school Euro values, not crying in public and keeping calm and stuff so I can't handle a guy who cries watching Bridget Jones :p

I love mind games (please not IRL), things like adultery and betrayal can get really interesting in a story. Same for force or blackmail if the plot lends itself well to it (I don't like kinks just for kinks).

Doesn't mean I have been abused (really not) or want someone to mistreat me. In a RP some of this can be interesting, IRL is plenty different. And even in a RP I don't find plain rape hot, maybe because I'm very visual and need to find the person attractive. There's this book "Asking for It" (lol) about a woman who fantasizes about rape and meets a guy who fantasizes about it too. Read it, wasn't traumatized or anything, but it was "too much".

TL;DR I like all kinds of RPs, vanilla to much darker. I don't find RPs without a solid plot sexy at all. Maybe the things above are not really fetishes. :p

I like futa and I am a male. In fact, it's probably my biggest fetish when it comes to RP's. I know a lot of people don't understand it, but here's my take on the issue.

I am a pansexual male and a switch, I don't discriminate when it comes to sex or gender. I have felt sexual attractions to males and females both cis and trans, and I love the idea of the futa combining the best of both worlds. To put things in base reptilian brain terms, I love boobs, I love butts, and I love dicks. A futa can have all of these in one package. Sort of like an all-in-one thing. I like futas of all types. Curvy and seductive feminine futanari, chubby and extra-curvy futanari with really big boobs and butts, and well-hung masculine futanari ripped with muscles, and often with a hairy bush and occasionally hairy armpits. For me, futa is a way to explore male and female sexual roles simultaneously, and since I mostly roleplay smut, it gives me the best of both sexes in terms of sex and turn-ons.

I know it seems shameless to just blurt this out, but I figured I'd give my two cents as to why I love futa as a fetish.

Also, I like anal sex and butt play. Mainly because I'm an ass man. I like big butts and I cannot lie. Hell, I also like small butts if they're curvy or toned enough. Male or female, butts turn me on and I don't know why.

I tend to have a lot of the check boxes ticked when it comes to fetishes. Mostly I feel because I'm a bit repressed overall. In public I play the 'straight edge' all the time. At work I'm a model employee. Around my grandparents, I'm the ideal grandson. Really, only around my dad do I ever really let my true screwy side show as he is fully aware of it.

Some of my bigger fetishes though happen to be futa, incest, and anthro (Including 'ferals'). I suppose it's because two of these three are incredible taboos, and I honestly have a deep fascination with them. I guess I find the 'shunning' of incest and bestiality to be some of the oddest things in Human society considering all the other crap we allow ourselves to do. We can jump out of perfectly good airplanes, we can get into a steel cage and beat the shit out of each other, we're allowed to do whatever we want to our bodies for the most part (There's some extreme body modding out there)...but a brother and sister of legal age can't fuck? (Mind you I believe incest in reality is OK only among able minded, consenting adults).

Humans often try to find ways to get in touch with their primal side by hunting, fighting each other, etc. But a dude fucking a goat is too much. I mean, without getting into the 'can animals consent' debate.

Futa is pretty simple. I appreciate the male AND female form equally, so having a character that comes fully equipped is just pure perfection to me. An 'all you can eat' buffet of sorts. They allow me to explore both my masculinity and femininity depending on my mood. They're a perfect outlet.

On the normal side of things, I adore asses and I LOVE thighs. Like...I love thighs I could sink my teeth into. Nom nom nom...same with asses. Love em. Squeeze, bite, slap, etc.

Fetishes are such an interesting thing for me because I'm an extremely sexual person and there's quite a lot that turns me on. There's not much that really puts me off of sexual situations - in writing - and it's fascinating because in reality there's quite a large and long list of things that turns me off.

Because I'm interested in things in three different fashions, I'll separate things by that.
First is role-play only, which are fetishes that I have that are exclusive to role-plays
Second is shared - I enjoy these fetishes both in real life and role-play
And third, of course, is reality - I enjoy these exclusively in reality

Role-play Exclusive
  • Violent males - I love violence in a role-play probably because in real life I'm a complete and utter pacifist. I can't even deal with being yelled at and it literally makes me go into a panic attack if I'm around fighting.
  • Bestiality / anthro - This is something that I like because of several reasons. First, it's taboo and an absolutely disgusting concept. Second, it usually goes hand-in-hand with my fetish for humiliation and there would be nothing more humiliating than being taken by a creature of lesser intelligence (or seen as a lower status in the case of anthro). The last is that they (for the most part) have unusual cocks which can meet my other fetishes for stretching, forced submission, etc.
  • Death - It's sexualizing one of the most terrifying things that a human can experience and helps ease the anxiety of knowing that everyone is going to eventually die. It also, ideally for me, would take one of my fetishes to an extreme - choking

Shared
  • Rib cages - This is one of the strangest fetishes of mine. I have no clue why I'm sexually attracted to rib cages but they are one of the most sexy and sensual things I've ever seen. I'm not talking about someone being starved to the point of where they look like they just got released from Auschwitz, but those moments when someone stretches and you can see their ribs move beneath their skin or times when they're pressed against you and all you can feel is those perfect, hard ridges against your body... Mmf. Delicious
  • Large cocks. - C'mon. Like, do I even have to explain this one? Who doesn't like a great big dick?
  • Choking - Breathing is one of the most essential things in life and for you to let someone take that away for a time that only they can determine is absolutely delightful. The level of trust has to be wonderful to believe they will let you draw another breath again. Or to have the power over someone else and hold quite literally their life in your hands? Ultimate dominance.
  • Teasing / sexual build up - Life isn't always about getting things immediately. Part of the fun is getting things to be so badly wanted that you almost can't stand it before you finally get that release in a few moments of hot and much needed passion.
  • Romance. - I am still a girl, and what girl doesn't like a good love story?

Reality Exclusive
  • Risk of pregnancy - I severely dislike being pregnant but I really like it when my husband cums inside of me. It's dirty, disgusting, and degrading but it's also sexy in its own way from the intimacy of it.
  • Female dominant - I haven't shared this before, but my husband permits me to have a dominant/submissive relationship with another woman and I thoroughly enjoy being her dominant. I don't normally like dominant women in role-play because writing-wise I enjoy weak/fragile women but in reality I enjoy the power and the control that she lets me have over her. It's a thrill unlike my relationship with my husband because he's a complete dom whereas I'm a switch depending on the gender of the person I'm with.

Back
Top Bottom