Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discuss fetishes and why they interest you?

The focus of pedophilia is sexual activity with a child. Many courts interpret this reference to age to mean children under the age of 18. Most mental health professionals, however, confine the definition of pedophilia to sexual activity with prepubescent children, who are generally age 13 or younger. The term ephebophilia , derived from the Greek word for "youth," is sometimes used to describe sexual interest in young people in the first stages of puberty. from - http://www.minddisorders.com/Ob-Ps/Pedophilia.html

Just because I feel like some people need a frame of reference if this topic is gonna be brought up.

Also - Pedophilia is also a psychosexual disorder in which the fantasy or actual act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is the preferred or exclusive means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification.

Scyle said:
To me, I enjoy what I enjoy. To each their own and if someone enjoys fecal matter in their vagina, it is what it is. Responsibility is what determines right from wrong for me.

At least I agree on that. To each their own. Something that would cause something to be wrong (that is yes, bad consequences) shouldn't really be done in my opinion. But anything else I really don't care if they do it or not.
That's the defining concept to me I think. That unless it has a bad consequence (almost strictly referring to illness here) then they're not doing anything bad.
Of course laws should be respected though. Especially serious ones.
So basically anything that doesn't cause an illness to someone and doesn't break a law... I don't see what is wrong about it.
And I respect those who like it.

Oh and to note, I do go by the defintion that "A pedophile is someone that prefers sexual acts with a 12 year old or less person instead of someone above that age" (Note I said "I"). So to me someone that -sometimes- thinks of sex with someone underage (that is, younger than 13 years) is not a pedophile. Neither someone that likes it with a person 13 or older. There IS a line between imagining it and actually doing it. And most people don't realize that.
That is just my definition though. I do say my "usual acceptable age range" is between 16 and 50.
This isn't what I'm focusing on anyway, just clearing my way of thinking about that. Pretty fine with anyone that thinks differently.

Oh! And I also have fantasies about public sex. XD Like it just turns me on. The riskier the better... even to the point of not caring if anyone sees. I just like it. Haha. Do note I said it's a fantasy. :) Not something I would do in real life. Totally goes against my virtue anyway. (Also kind of off-topic... but isn't public sex illegal in most places? XD I mean, it does carry the risk of minors watching. So...)

Oh god, public sex... Would have to cum buckets if I attended a college that did the live sex show displays. X_X​

Scyle said:
Oh god, public sex... Would have to cum buckets if I attended a college that did the live sex show displays. X_X​

Imagine a high school of sex. Haha. Totally sounds like an adult title.

Personally, I don't think thinking about having sex with someone underage [less than 13] is okay in anyway. I have younger cousins and if I knew someone who thought of touching them in that sense, I'd beat them. Just how it is for me because most [note, not all] people do not have the self-control to stop themselves from letting those thoughts progress. It's a mental illness.

As much as I twitch at the thought of people screwing between 15-18, at least that's more suitable. -shrugs- Call me old fashioned on that one, but at least if you are 18+ you have some idea of the consequences.

As for public sex....100% for it. I tease my boyfriend with having sex at my work [which is a library] or having sex in the cemetery near my house.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Personally, I don't think thinking about having sex with someone underage [less than 13] is okay in anyway. I have younger cousins and if I knew someone who thought of touching them in that sense, I'd beat them. Just how it is for me because most [note, not all] people do not have the self-control to stop themselves from letting those thoughts progress. It's a mental illness.

As much as I twitch at the thought of people screwing between 15-18, at least that's more suitable. -shrugs- Call me old fashioned on that one, but at least if you are 18+ you have some idea of the consequences.

As for public sex....100% for it. I tease my boyfriend with having sex at my work [which is a library] or having sex in the cemetery near my house.

I won't even agree or disagree on that thing about self control. I know I have... and I like to think most people have self control. But sadly various people have teached me that persons get easily dragged down by the "situation".
But I still would like to draw the line between "thinking" and "doing". I mean... I'm not dumb, I know people look at me (and many others) in a dirty way. But that doesn't make me want to beat them up. XD I just learned not to care... since they're not actually doing it. They can think what they want... as long as they don't actually do it.
Basically... it all comes down to the person itself, I guess. :/

I say 16 is okay because of that exact reason... Because that is the time when people actually get the most concious about things.

And you know, I'd like to think I would like to have sex with a girlfriend I love in public. But... knowing me, I probably wouldn't have the courage to do it. x_x

The whole beating up thing is mostly because my cousins are too young to really get it/can't really defend themselves if someone decided thinking wasn't good enough, ya know? I'm very protective of my family and wouldn't appreciate someone thinking about them like that and obviously saying something to me about it. But that's if they decided to be stupid and actually say something. Otherwise, meh.

And the thing about public sex [which I've actually never done, though someone has gone down on me on a porch, which was pretty awesome] is that you need to do it in an area [if you decide to] where you have enough cover to hide but also to be out in the open. It's all about comfort.

Yes I guess... When you love someone you don't even like when people say something about them. It's like if they said "I'd like to fuck your girlfriend", it would plain piss you off right? XD I know it would upset me. I understand though.

Anyway... I suppose I would just keep my "imagine-only" things there. I realize the embarrassment I would feel if someone did find us. "Lesbians found in public". Gosh. >.>

Personally, I don't think thinking about having sex with someone underage [less than 13] is okay in anyway. I have younger cousins and if I knew someone who thought of touching them in that sense, I'd beat them.

This ^ right here.
If anyone ever... EVER tried to touch my children inappropriately I would very likely slit their throat with a rusted spoon.

In my profession(and I'm speaking IRL job) I have seen multiple child abuse cases including sexual abuse. Ranging from anywhere from pre-teen to INFANT. <- That's not a fucking joke. And it surprises me(not really) how most people are completely ignorant, or who see something wrong do not bother stepping up for the child since they can not do so themselves.

The ones who have these "urges" (and I completely do not agree with it being a disease)... should be exterminated immediately. They are a complete waste of life and the ones who are in prison are only draining tax payers money. This is my opinion just like you guys have yours. Though, nothing anyone could say could possibly make me feel SORRY for or forgive the individuals "afflicted".

...That was just me offering my two cents. /rant.

To drag the subject back to the lighter subject of public sex.

It's a hoot, granted while I've engaged in coitus in public locations it's never really been at a time when people would notice.

Out in the open on a park bench around 3am, at a different park where we went from a fence, to the car to inside the car at roughly same time at night/morning. Also pulled to the side of a dirt road.

One thing I find amusing is that Ari loves to fondle me while I'm driving.

The ones that actually do these child abuse stuff then yes... but not the ones that -just- think about it. That's what I think. It's like if a person was sent to prison for sexual abuse if he/she is thinking of another person (adult) in a dirty way. It's all in if they actually do it or not. It all depends on the person, anyway.

As for public sex... I suppose it would be easier for me since I'm a lesbian. But I still get this heavy idea that it would be really obvious, whether it is or not. >.< I guess it's all a thing of being secure of what you're doing? I guess I still wouldn't dare, no matter how much I think about it.

Wow. I disappear for a day, and the topic gets moved to the academy. >> Not sure whether I should be honored or shocked or...

Anyway... Yea. To start with the heavier topic; sorry, I can't condone in any way shape or form even the thoughts of pedophilia. I, too, have a younger sibling, and would wish only the worst for those who would (have) stare(d) at my younger brother in a lusting way. (He's turning 18 this year and can handle himself now.) I don't care if it's not acted on, it still makes me feel uneasy when someone thinks of anyone under 13 in that way. Still, I can understand where some come from... I just hope that those feeling can, in fact, be kept at bay.

On to the lighter subject! Public sex is just <3 if I had the courage to, I'd love to stop an elevator (like one in a hotel late at night or something) and have my fun with my girlfriend. In a game? Hell, a glass elevator stopped so someone could get a show would be amazing.

Because it started getting controversial and indepth, I moved it here so then people would be more adult about it and not end up potentially flaming it since it is a discussion thread about fetishes and why people like them. Not exactly about condoning those fetishes or needing personal background about it.

But yeah, I have to agree with you on the above.

And if my boyfriend and I get to that point, totally trying out public sex with him. It's something I really want to experiment with.

Well, can't expect everyone to accept the difference between imagining and doing I guess. XD So that aside... onto the "lighter" part.

I still think it might creep me out. Like, as much as I like the idea... I know I would totally want to die if someone saw me having sex with my girlfriend in public. (Real life speaking) I mean yes, it's normal. But it's also a private thing, whether we want to risk it or not. XD That's my old-fashioned sense of it.

I think I would be embarrassed about getting caught for about five minutes. I'm an exhibitionist like that. I'd blush and whatnot, but the memory would just...Mmm, yeah. -wipes away drool- <.<

The risk is what is the best part about it, I think. Besides, I think it is also because it is so different from the norm that it makes it even more intriguing.

Definetly the risk makes it exciting, I admit that. Haha.
But mmm... I probably would be embarrassed for like a week or more. XD I'd get totally paranoid. Thinking everyone that sees me is because they recognize me from that day. But maybe if it was still safe enough... I would dare. XD

If we were in a costume I might totally go for it. XD
I figure we might not be able to go "all out" though. Oh well.

You should do "Super Hero x Super Villain" and have raunchy elevator sex.

Most I have done in an elevator is show my cleavage (a lot of it) off to a girl. XD I admit that. Which is kind of a lot since it's not a thing I ever do.
Guess I'm too silly to do "hardcore" stuff. XD

I only have one fetiche that surpasses all others.... Clothing!

Anything from lolita dresses (personal favourite) to latex outfits, maid outfits, slutty disco clothing, general lingerie... Anything that shows off just drives me nutts for some reason. To be honest, it's quite an irrational thing so it's hard to pinpoint why I like it so much.

My theory is that it's because it denotes female attributes and its an easy way to trigger the dirty side of our imagagination that haunts us all. Whatever it is, I just pray that woever I marry in the future (if I do get married at all) is willing to have an extra space in their wardrobe just for me ^^

Minatei said:
Mirran said:
As far as RP goes, I'm pretty no holes barred. I think I play a better female character than male, and normally my male characters are really girly anyway. I don't get what the deal with incest is, and I have basically the same thing to say about it as MAP. Rape fantasies are cool so long as their mine, I could never imagine being the aggressor, I'm too much of a wuss. Ugh, I hate coming in fifty replies in...

Now that you mention that, I might be interested in something. Like many of my real-life fetishes, I would probably like to "try" rape online or something if there is love. The issue is that... it would probably be consensual, even if I acted it otherwise. XD I would end up agreeing to what she's doing. So it's not technically a rape.
I guess it would be just that... a roleplay.

I also just discovered I'm really into mindfucking... which is really hard to describe but you need to be coming from a really dark analytically psychological space and taking acid >.> OR Dissociation + Rape general

Yes I'm not really sure what mindfucking is. As for the rape... yes, I'll probably just try it online-only. Mmm...

Back
Top Bottom