Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babette's Assorted Tidbits

Babette

Super-Earth
I am what is called the second half of a split personality. A Disorder called. D.i.D. meaning Dissociative Identity Disorder. You can read more about it here> The Two of Us

Why I am here.... My split or 'Sis' as I call her told me about this place Blue Moon. Because we share the same body some rule at her site does not allow for 2 members using the same log on something or other (Hey, I am not a techie, lol) so, here I am, as 'Babette' has discovered she has an interesting muse.

Want to know more about me, the PM inbox is open and thank you for visiting my page.

Babette

My Stories:
Controlling Fear
The Assignment(Closed)

Just blowing off steam

This is not directed at any one personally.. if the shoe fits, it MIGHT..might, not is...might be yours, however..My opinion only ..now don't you go getting paranoid ;)

The one thing I dislike about discussing a role play in depth is that 45% of you guys..((yes this is directed at the males because I do not do F/F RP's))..

The conversation 99% of the time leads to where is your RH or F-list................45% of you guys come back with this baloney:

"Oh! I read yours, I am fine with it.." That is BS and you know it!... HELLO? You Males, yeah men, guy genders..boys..(sarcasm inserted here) ......Put down whatever is in your hands, or in front of your face..and listen up.. if you are here for smut only, I can understand your no big deal attitude.. but!.. I want to see a list, so later on when you pull a stunt that is on my NO List... I will direct your attention to your overstepping my boundaries!

I am a smart and educated lady. And I am telling you...Your explanation for not having any type of yes/no/ on/off lists...put in terms you can understand: Suck! :D (Wow that feels better getting that out in the open.. :rolleyes:

Back to venting:

Listen up.. if you want to role play, have a plot or a story line, work it out and discuss it like a normal conversation, be ready to take part and put together a Rabbit Hole or an F-list, or a complete list of likes/dislikes, please, it isn't that hard! Trust me on this..
If you guys are too embarrassed to do that, then you should be at a children's site, not where adults write..(In My Opinion).

It is obvious to me, who is a real living breathing adult, you need to do the adult thing and post your own on's and offs.. (Some Where) just saying for the majority of us who are 'Mature' about it...we do, so why not you, you being the ones who do not...I hear so often excuses of why you don't or (you know who you are) won't make a list..
you are the ones that make me want to blow off steam and vent.. thanks, I enjoy venting..so much
*rolls eyes*

Enjoy your day.. remember, this is my journal.. it is not directed at you personally :)

Enjoy your day or night..

Back
Top Bottom