Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Illegal actions ( Konrad Curze x Creamy)

creamy

Star
Helen just moved into the neighborhood a month ago after finding herself a suitable job. She was just starting to settle in but there was still so many things to do. Like finding a new doctor for instance. Not alot were taking new patients but she managed to find someone who was kind enough to take her in as a patient. She didnt know who he was as there was only a brief conversation through the phone with his receptionist. All she knew that it was a male physician. Now that was a first for her. She grew up with a female doctor back home and so it was going to be a bit odd to make that transition. But than again alot of women went to male doctors and they didnt seem to complain. Except for a few here and there which ended up being the front page of the newspaper about a doctor having sexual contact with a patient.

Helen herself was considered a potential target. She was beautiful and her curvy figure was hard to pass. She stood around 5'7 and had long blond hair that went upto her shoulder blades. Most of the time her hair was open like today. She had a fine layer of bangs that covered part of her forehead. Her light brown eyes were still visible. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a purple tank top as she walked into the doctor's office at noon for her appointment. It was mostly for a physical where she expected him to just check her blood pressure and order some blood tests. It was something she did annually. Showed how much she cared about her health. Afterall she was a fitness trainer. And so tapped her boots as she entered the office and was told to wait in the waiting area. It didnt seem like a busy day for the doctor as no one was there waiting. Maybe he was seeing a patient at the moment.

Chris had lived in this town for a long time now. He was only 30 which was relatively young for a doctor. He stood 6'6 which made him standout in a crowd. He had a very short brown hair. Chris had come a broken home, his father domestically violent, his mother spent her time out so she didn't have to see him. Chris had not been a child with a good reputation, he often got in trouble for multiple things, smoking, fight, etc. At eighteen his father uped and died from a little too much drinking, Chris left for the marines and his mother went to stay with a sister. He spent a short time in the marines, getting straightened out at Paris island. He left the marines after several tours of duty and decided it best to go to college. He went into medicine and now here he was.

He woke from his self reverally and shook his head casting away his thoughts, he had a patient to see. He stood from his cushioned chair in his office and walked to his receptionist. He didn't know his next patient was hear until he looked over seeing her. "Oh I am sorry, I am Dr.Gallagher." he waited for her reply as he looked over her.

Helen began to flip through the pages of a magazine that laid on the table. She wasnt so much reading through the content but more so glancing at the images. She looked up from the magazine when her name was called. She quickly stood up and straightened her clothes before dropping the magazine back on the table infront of her and stepping forward. "Oh its alright. I had nothing important planned this fine saturday", she replied with a smile. "I'm Helen. Thanks for taking me in as your patient. Rather hard to find a family physician these days", she added. One thing was certain right away. Helen was the talkative type.

She silently observed the doctor. He was actually not that bad looking and was curious how old he was. She was 25 so he appeared around her age. Maybe a few years older seeing how a doctors degree can take several years to achieve. "I'm here for a physical check up..."

He laughed,"Not many doctors like to change from the usual around her, hey stay booked as is." he gestured for her to follow him. "Well if you are having a physical then excuse me for a moment. He walks briskly down the hallway and stopped at a small closet. He opened it grabbing medic dress. It was probably way too small for her but as long she didn't object he sure wasn't going to. He ran back his overcoat had come open from his quick run there and back, he wore a black t-shirt underneath. His receptionist filed her nails looking bored.

"Please change into that I will wait for you in room 2." The rooms were clearly marked and the layout was a straight hallway in numerical order. He pointed to a small one person restroom for her to change in. He went down the hallway and went into the room leaving the door open behind him.

Helen grabbed the folded gown that was handed to her. She glanced at the receptionist before walking into the small hallway and towards the restroom. She was quick to change but she still left her underwear and bra on. She wasnt sure if she needed to take them off. She normally did with her female doctor but she wondered if it would be wrong to just walk out butt naked in a gown when you had a guy as the doctor. It was still a concept she was trying to grasp and discover on her own. Better to be safe that humiliated.

Stepping out the restroom, she glanced behind her and noticed the receptionist was leaving the office for lunch. Now that just made Helen a bit nervous. So she was going to be left alone with him. He sounded like a nice guy though so she really wasnt sure why she was getting paranoid. Brushing away a few strands of her hair from her face, she entered the room numbered 2 and set her clothes on the chair in the room while jumping onto the examining table. And she waited.

"Okay Ms.Helen I am going to draw some blood first." he took up a empty syringe from a set of them he had set out. Chris took hold of her arm gentle, his hands calloused, he pressed the needle to her skin,"This my sting a little," he stated the obvious as he applied a small amount of pressure and the needle peirced the skin. He drew back on the plunger drawing out the blood. He set that aside to do the blood work later.

He looked over her realizing she was still wearing her underwear. He didn't blame her as it would be awkward to be alone in a building with a man,"Ms.Helen I am going to need to remove your underwear," he didn't know if she would here or go back to the restroom to remove it

Helen wasnt so afraid of needles and she only twitched a little bit before the needle disappeared through her skin. She was staring at the opposite wall while he preformed that. Once her skin was all bandaged up, she glanced at him again.

"Ah...okay", she said with a bit of hesitancy. She was wondering if he would leave the room for a few seconds for her to remove them but it seems like he wasnt going to. So she jumped off the table and slid her purple colored panties off through her gown. That wasnt as hard. It was her bra that was going to be a challenge. Afterall he did need to exam her breast for any lumps or bumps. Having a family history of breast cancer on her mothers side, she was always paranoid about it. So she slipped the gown down enough to expose her breasts and slide her bra off. Her back was turned against him so he wouldnt stare at her large D cup breasts that she was always so self conscious about. But that was stupid seeing how he was going to touch them eventually.

Slipping the gown back on, she placed her bra and panties on the chair where her other clothes were. "Alright im ready. Also just call me Helen...my last name is Holland but I prefer Helen without the title"

"Alright then Helen," he said as he left the side of the examining table and went to a small desk. He looked at it for a minute flipping through the various papers. He stopped mid change and went back to the page that had caught his eye. He looked at it closely, it said she had a family history of breast cancer. That was common enough, he was just a little hesitant to give a breast examination to a bust women in his office with no one else here.

He turned from his folder to her,"it says here you have a family history of breast cancer. I am going to give you a breast examination just to make sure you don't have anything wrong either, alright?" he tried to word it in a professional manner, but he thought he may have stumbled through the words.

She actually expected that coming. It was either the exam or have a lump go unnoticed. As they said, early diagnosis was the best. "Alright", she replied after a brief pause. She loosened the gown and lowered it down her chest, exposing her massive D cup sized breasts. They were beautiful and soft with pink areolas. Her nipples werent erect at that point which she was glad of. Imagine getting your breast examined while your nipples were erect. She laid down on the table and waited for the doctor to start. Her arms were to the side and for some reason she didnt feel so uncomfortable than she thought. "Ready..."

He was surprised at how beautiful her breasts were. He was lucky enough to have kept his composure. "Alright well I will get started...." he approached the women, he pressed lightly onto her breast. He felt no bumps. He pressed on the flesh, he had already found no bump but he kept doing it. He moved his hands closer to her nipples lightly pressing.

"No bumps so far but I believe I need to do it more thourghly." he pressed her nipple on both sides with both hands. His calloused hands rubbing against her sensitive nipples. He let his overcoat fall over him more in an attempt to hide his rapidly growing erection.

As soon as his hands contacted her breasts, she blushed and her body almost twitched. But she didnt want to freak the doctor out. He seemed to be doing a thorough job with his inspection. Almost too thorough actually. She was trying so hard to suppress a moan by biting her lower lips and closing her eyes. Her nipples instantly perked up from his fondling. The closer he got to her nipples, the hotter she became. "Mmm do whatever you need to do....", she said while panting gently.

She arched her back when he decided to press on her nipples. She was extremely sensitive in that area. Her sense of judgement was being clouded with the pleasure received by the doctor's hand. Her panties were getting wet from the overflow of her arousal between her legs. She was heating up and getting horny.

He pressed onto her nipples harder, she didn't mind. This was good. He smiled,"Well I am afraid I need to use some unorthodox diagnostics." he lowered down onto her nipples. He pressed his tongue to her nipple. He licked up. He picked her down faster and then up. He pressed his lips to her nipple and lightly suckled Onto her nipple.

He grabbed he other tit with his hand pinching her nipple and then rolling it. He continued to suckle onto her nipple as his other hand explored her breast. He was curious for a moment. He reached down between her legs brushing his hand against her panties.

This so called 'unorthodox diagnostics' was interesting. She couldnt comprehend to the bounders this man was hopping over. All she could feel was waves of pleasure with blood rushing down between her legs. Her clit was erect and sensitive. So as he brushed his hand against her light colored panties, her hips bucked up at his contact. It was hard to avoid not to do. But again she managed to bite her lips from letting a moan escape even though at this point she had made it too obvious. Her hand rested on his hand, encouraging him to continue. "Ma-maybe you should continue with the pap exam?", she suggested as her cunt was now literally begging to be touched.

"Yes Helen, I believe that is a good idea." Chris moves from her breasts reluctantly, he gave her nipple a parting lick before moving to the bottom of the exam table. He gently grips her heels and spreads her legs enough to allow him aces. He grabs the edges of her panties and pulled them down just enough to expose her pussy.

"You may feel something," he said as he rubbed his calloused inger gently over her clit. He lowered down two fingers pressing them into her vagina and pushed them into her. He went up on his chest sticking his head between her legs. He licked her clit lightly.

Oh she was definitely not receiving the exam she expected. Yet she didnt complain. Her eyes were shut closed, trusting the doctor to do whatever he pleased. She felt her wet pink pussy suddenly exposed by him. His finger wiggling side, her own pussy walls trying to suck him in even further. "Ahh...doctor...", she moaned after arching her back at him as soon as his tongue touched her sensitive clit. It was engorged with blood and his warm breath alone was driving her insane. Opening one eye, she looked down at him, finding him hidden between her legs. She spread her legs apart to allow him more room. "Fuck...so gooddd...", she whispered and groped her own breasts with both hands.

He pressed both his lips around her clit sucking lightly. He began to lick in circles on her clit. He drew up his other hand squeezing her ass, he pressed his middle finger and index finger to her asshole moving them in as he finer fucked her and sucked and locked her clit. He bit down her lightly not intending to cause pain but rather to tease her slightly.

He pulls his mouth away from her pussy for a moment,"Hmm, I appear to have a problem too." he pulled his fingers from her pussy but kept his mouth and other hand busy. With his other hand he undid his pants and let his large cock spring from his pants. He put his fingers back into her pussy, he just wanted his cock to be unrestrained.

She felt her ass hole stretch when he pressed in two fingers. She was actually really tight and as one would call it an 'anal virgin'. Even so having her ass stimulated the first time like this, it made her want more than just fingers up there. Squirming around to prop herself up on her elbows and get a view as to what he was doing. Instead he found his hard cock exposed under his lab coat. She got a glimpse of it before it disappeared because of the long white coat getting in the way. Collapsing back down again, she hiked up her pelvis in the air so that his fingers would go in deeper. "Mmm....best check up ever...", she said between her pants.

He smiled at her when she tried to look back. Heaughed as she said it was her best check up,"Well it can get better. If you want?" to emphasize his point he pushed his fingers deeper into her asshole. His knuckle hit her asscheek as he picked up speed finger fucking her asshole. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and her ass and spread her asscheeks, he licked her asshole sticking his tongue into her ass.

He pulled his mouth from her now wet asshole and put his fingers back into her asshole though began to thrust fast into her. He did the same with her pussy and to avoid punching himself by trying to lick her clit he kissed her asscheeks and ran his tongue over.

"Oh my...Goddd!", she scream when feeling something wet invade her tight ass hole. She guessed it was his tongue by the way it was wiggling and the texture. There was too much pleasure for her all at once that she couldnt hold it. Her orgasm was just at the brink. A few more thrusts with his finger and her tight ass hole contracted around his fingers. Her pussy twitched with her trembling body and her moans filled the tiny room they were in. Thankfully the receptionist had left for lunch. "FUCKK!!!" Slapping her own tits hard until they were red as her orgasm continued for a good whole minute. And yet she was still wet and horny once that was done with.

Chris continued to finger and lick for a minute after she orgasmed. He pulled himself from between her legs his cock standing out,"Well it appears everything there appears to be in order. However I may need to orgasm it again soon." he to her breasts again and licked a nipple before pulling away,"Very nice." he licked her breasts were they were red.

He pulled himself from her wet breasts,"It appears I have a problem," he gestured at his cock,"Would you mind helping?" he asked her holding his cock by the base

(Sorry for such a short post here.)

After recovering from her instant high, she tried to sit up and glance at that cock he was displaying. Even after that strong orgasm, the hunger still showed in her eyes. Giving him a nod of approval, she lowered herself off the table. She tossed the gown to the side and positioned herself down on her knees. Wrapping her hand loosely around the head of his cock, she gave it a gentle tug. Her hand stroked down towards the base to appreciate the length and texture under her palm. She stroked him back up again and felt it throbbing for more than just her hands. She parted her lips to kiss and suck at the sensitive tip and looked up into his eyes to study his reaction.

He grinned down at the women, he placed the palm of his hand onto her head. He moaned as she sucked on his cock,"I believe you need an oral exam," it was a slight pun, but he was distracted and jokes were never his strong suit. He applied a small amount of pressure to her head not enough to move her. His cock throbbed inside her mouth, he was enjoying this. He began to move his hips slowly pushing into her mouth.

"I assume this isn't your first oral exam?" he said complimenting her. He moaned loudly as he continued to suck on him. He leaned down keeping his cock in her mouth, he grabbed her breast lightly pinchig her nipple, he rolled the sensitive flesh between his fingers.

Her focus changed from the head of his cock to his entire shaft. Her hand was stroking the entire length while only the tip was in her wet moist mouth. And than she inched her face forward, swallowing more of his need deep down her throat. It seemed like he was more than the average size as it was never ending. She nodded her head in a 'yes' to answer his question. She had pleased a few men before but not under the definition of being called a slut. Right now she was perfectly single and not in a relationship. So there was no guilt in what she was doing. But she wasnt so sure about the doctor as he did appear older.

She only managed to push in half of his cock and retreated her head back to pull him back out. She stared at his cock now shiny with her saliva and used her hand to spread it down towards his base which did not enter her mouth. "This tastes good...".

He was surprised to see her go down on his cock, he moaned loudly as he moved his cock forward thrusting into her mouth. He grinned down at her when she began to run his cock with her saliva,"Well you can continue with your oral exam or I can give you an anal exam?" he asked a smile on his face

She looked up at his suggestion and tilted her head. "Anal exam? Never had that done before....", she said honestly. She really didnt know what to expect. But the fingers alone were enough to have her screaming earlier. So she was willing to give it a try. "I guess I have to lubricate your cock up". Spitting on his cock, she continued to stroke it in her loosely formed fist. A minute later she engulfed his cock back into her mouth again and bobbed her head back and forth while sucking and having him fuck her face.

Back
Top Bottom