Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dämonspiel (Tiberius and Cannon)

"Procreation? But two males won't make life. Lust is much more than carnal desire. It is want to possess a body for your own use. It is manipulation, it is an investment of physical sacrifice. It is vulnerability and eroticism, both powerful and weak-- love lost like your own is nothing but a regret to plague your conscience." Emil spoke quickly before pushing his teeth down along his lower lip again-- the pleasure was finally beginning to show more dominantly on the way his back curved to temptation and the red of the color that washed over his cheeks. Even his erection began to show, seeping precum in droplets that resembled morning dew. A most pure display despite the circumstances. "I don't detest love." He said at last. "I think love has evaded me one too many times for my liking. Lust is reliable. Always warming my bed and moistening my thighs.. much like you're doing now." He didn't bother keeping the next moan from his lips-- an elongated breath of pleasure. Not climax, but it sounded so close.

With a sudden kiss, to the tip of Emil's manhood, Ahmar suddenly stops himself. He looks directly into Emil's eyes.

"Love is like a wild animal. It searches, it hunts. It doesn't serve to provide comfort."

With that, Ahmar pulls Emil down by grabbing from behind his knees. In the movement, he pounces, lying himself beside him. Curling his lower hand round, he begins to thrust Emil's cock between his fingers, rubbing the head and the underside of the shaft against his palm. With the other, Ahmar lays a hand over Emil's left breast, rubbing what he can. Ahmar's self, because of this position, is pressed by Emil, close enough that Ahmar kisses the side of his neck.

A kiss? Emil began to wonder what such a loving action could mean before wind rushed through his pink hair and he fell to the floor of the arena, snug against the leather rug beneath him, Ahmar's hands moving about him. One on his chest and the other continuing to tease his cock. His back arched a little and his hips thrusted into the demon's palm. It seemed he was finally losing to the constant forces attacking his endurance. Another kiss? He could hardly feel it because of the pulsating pleasure, his dick's veins surging as his body heat seemed at its peak. But it was still there. This one, on the neck. His lips were surprisingly soft- he shook his head. Romantic thoughts didn't belong in a demon's mind, especially not when he was competing sexually for his life. His fingertips trailed down Ahmar's body and caught hold of his cock, lacing around it tightly and stroking it quickly and firmly to make up for lost time. "Love is a tender child. Selfish and needy-- it's draining and it'll only put your heart in debt." He angled his body toward Ahmar's so he could get a better angle for stroking before looking him dead in the eye. "...and tenderness is useless here. One of us is to die. You know this. Don't kiss me." He couldn't deny that he enjoyed the subtle, almost comforting attention. But this wouldn't end well for one of them, and attaching emotions would certainly dismantle the survivor.

"Kiss of death."

Ahmar swung himself over his mate; letting his tongue move with him. He caught Emil's other nipple with his tongue, as he repositioned himself over him. Now such that he was parallel, Ahmar with his hand returned Emil's thrusting, letting now these fingers extend, to gently pull the soft parts below with. All in all, with the wetness being reduced solely to Emil could produce, the friction against the palm was it's greatest.

Ahmar put his weight on Emil, lying his soft-skinned chest almost directly on Ahmar's stomach. But because of the angle of the position he took, Ahmar's manhood was almost directly above Emil's; the feeling of having Emil touch him only managed to bring out a little bit of his seed, which dripped over onto Emil's thigh from above.

Emil rolled his eyes dramatically. It was shocking he still managed to make such a gesture when his body was taken with lust and ecstasy so madly and deeply. Kiss of death, huh? He grinned at the way the man was so clearly beginning to take charge of the situation, take charge of his fate. But he had to win. He couldn't let Love beat Lust-- not after all he'd been through. He felt a trace of Ahmar's cum spill on his thigh.. definitely made him more hot, precum spilling down his shaft even more now. No, no climaxing just yet. He pried Ahmar's fingers from his cock and slid downward on the rug before popping his upper body up and gently pushing his lips to Ahmar's mouth. His tongue intruded, dancing with his foe's tongue with new vigor, before he pulled back and smirked. "There's your fucking kiss of death." His palm took hold of his enemy's manhood again, this time with a stronger hold as he stroked passionately. Emil was nearing his own orgasm, but he wouldn't dare cum until he could get the other demon to cum first.

Holding strong, Ahmar closed his eyes, like he had done earlier. He was still a little numb from the last encounter, though, and he had pride knowing that he had a sort of "field" advantage, if not overall. That pride however was very self-deprecating, despite itself - something Ahmar turned again into a sort of anger, and anger into a sort of distraction. To him Emil really was nothing more than a tool, something well translated into his skilled, pleasurable, but ultimately mechanic actions.

He was getting hard again, though; his tip began again to emerge. But he was over his opponent, he had the strength. He returned thusly every thrust, beginning to counter Emil's rhythm, exaggerating the feeling with him, before moving to a different resonance to emphasize the duality at play. Ahmar's long hair, now brought up more forefront, brushed, if not tickled against Emil's chest. His hand, which once supported him atop Emil, now has moved behind him, beneath his shoulder, to give the feeling of embrace.

Hot breath set the atmosphere between them as the distance closed. Ahmar was closer now, more accessible-- their bodies were almost too close for Emil's liking. As if a barrier that divided lust and love had been pierced by Ahmar's chest touching his own, their members stroked but a couple inches from each other. His eyelids fluttered hazily as his cock shot a stream of sticky cum onto his stomach. He scoffed a little once he realized what had happened. Endurance had failed to the constant pressure of the other demon's palm.. but Ahmar was becoming erect again. Emil smiled when he saw the tip beginning to emerge, fingering the foreskin and pushing it back to reveal the head before resuming the up and down motion along the shaft. "When you're dead, I'll miss the feeling of your cock. It's quite soft." He teased, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Ahmar reaches out putting his hand directly into the little pool of cum that was spat on him and the one below. He dips his head again, biting Emil's earlobe, but gently.

In his softest whisper:

"Psst, don't let those around us be aware..." He licks at the earlobe a bit, putting up a bit of show. "But let's make a deal, you and I. We're equal now..." He takes another dip kissing the neck. "Let's end equal. Put on a show for them. We make sweet love." Ahmar lowers slowly, moving his hand round Emil's chest. He balances the break with another kiss, this time, by the jaw. "And then, equal cumming from you and me, we'll either both win, sharing the power." He lowers himself, so that their bodies are pressed together, the warm fluid between still fresh. The only thing now between their manhoods is Emil's hand. In a final kiss to the lips, he says the words into Emil's mouth, masking it. "Or we both lose, and we fight for our survival together." He pushes back in, having slipped his other arm underneath Emil's other shoulder, for a full embrace. His kiss now is more deep, his tongue pushing in, against Emil's own. He pulls out, a string of fluid connecting their mouths. In an even softer whisper: "If you agree, say 'Fuck me!'."

Back
Top Bottom