Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dämonspiel (Tiberius and Cannon)

Tiberius

Super-Earth
(Basic content warning: M/M, somewhat forced, before an audience. Beyond that, this and the next are pretty much the most graphic it's going to get. But, if I put this in the wrong place, please move it; I'm sorry for allowing that to happen.)

Loud, cacophonous music. Torches, embers, smoke in the air. Through spacious and open, the world was dark and damp; indeed, rather cavelike. Signs were all about, a top little shops with grisly flesh strewn about barbies lining the room. Weapons, gold, mercury - all were on sale, along with animals, both alive and dead, leeks, and a number strange things. Straw and incense, drugs and beer all perfumed the whole of the space.

Within the passages all about are various distorted figures. Beautiful women, hiding razor sharp teeth; red skinned giants, at least giants at 10 feet tall; blue skinned devils with horns and four arms; a headless snake man, holding it at his side; various, various figures.

The demons had gathered, as they always did at that time of year; it was the demon festival, after all. Held by the ancient demon kings since times of old, at force from the gods, so that they wouldn't annihilate each other and unbalance the world. But even in fest, the twisted and impure were unable to keep from killing each other for the sport. And such it was.

Ahmar, a spirit born of maddened love, of a lover torn from his mate by a twisted rule of law, had entered the contest. Born of hatred and violence, his power was itself intertwined with the demonic side of Love; it was said that Bast, the goddess of love and sex, was one and the same as Sekhmet, the goddess of War, who once flooded the earth in blood. And as such, this reflected itself in him: a frankly beautiful body provided his vessel, dressed exotically and erotically.

His hair was rather long; the left was braided, in a traditional way, with red strips there in; the right, braided too, but blue. He worn no shirt, only a necklace of saber teeth and black beads; from his waist below only a loincloth, barely if not failing outright to cover him. Betraying his nature, on the other hand, were two flesh coloured horns emerging from his skull, paired with pointed ears, sharp teeth, and red eyes.

All together, one might expect him a weakling; almost boyish. But deep beneath him lies a great power; and with this power, he effortlessly slaughtered his way through the tournament. His eyes reflected this; his face, itself beautiful, held a flare of unrivaled stength in itself, such as in the way his thick brow laid in contrast to his thick lips. And now, on a large, leather mat, shaped like a sun, he stood proudly before the Demon King, and a whole audience of nobles, ready to face off against his next and last opponent.

The prise, of course, was more power.

This is what he'd trained for all his life. His eyes closed as he went back to the very beginning of the contest... His first battle.

Emil approached the set stage, a marble plateau in the center of the festival... Bloodshed was the prime entertainment for these people, and so he would bring them just what they wanted to exact vengeance against the world for discriminating against him his entire existence. Never had another demon failed to mock him for his slender, pale body and an 'atrocious' mess of pink hair. He'd been announced to all as a pussy, a failure to all of demonkind... but today was the day when he would change his fate by way of blade and fang, by way of slaughtering the many infamous beasts who entered the contest alongside him.

And here was his first challenge: a man who stood much taller, much more muscular than he. With a mop of black hair twisted and pushed into a tight, messy ponytail descending around his face from the very middle of a crown of teeth. It didn't take long before movement sprung into light. His enemy lunged at him with a degrading and immense roar. Emil side-stepped and monitored every minor motion. Another slash, and another, and another. Little cuts had shaped the smaller demon's entire body, adorned with white rags that hung about his collar bone and hips just enough to cover his nipples and member. It seemed he was losing. No, he was analyzing. Another lunge from the enemy. Emil ducked and swung upward, utterly forcing the male's head off with his spiked club, a massive blunt weapon that looked to be taller and heavier than his whole body. He smiled when he felt the warmth of the crimson liquid stain his white garments. He even enjoyed the minor sting of the scrapes he'd earned. The crowd was in shock at his unexpected triumph, yet they cheered as if all the demons had always accepted him as one of their own.

Now, he glared at his final victim as he climbed the small staircase onto the stone stage to be viewed by many new but devoted fans he'd earned along the way. The man across from him, two braids made out of long hair and a body that seemed almost as vulnerable as his own, seemed ready for a brutal finale. Emil lifted his spiked club in the air before pointing it at his latest foe, a grin on his face. He was ready to soak the leather mat beneath his feet with this guy's bloodied corpse.

Red and Black, intertwined in a chaotic but thread like pattern, a giant, almost godlike figure sat on a throne, surrounded by two crocodilian guards. Amongst the chatter and chaos of the nobles, he let out a fierce shriek, in a loud booming voice.

"Ye! Listen! All hail the challengers set before Us. With power, and with might, these two have proven themselves worthy before Our eyes...

Indeed. Each of Our humble guests has slaughtered again and again hubristic fools, who dare to think themselves worthy of Our powers; We, on the plain of the Gods. And in final test, these two before Us shall prove themselves."

His words were met with cheers from every corner.

"Ah, but, look ye at their frames. There is nothing that should harm those pelts! Not a club, not a spear. What shall We do?"

A moment more, of silence and whispers.

"The loser shall be skinned. The winner shall be graced with Our power. This is the decree of your King. The contest, instead, shall be a contest more befitting of forms so beautiful. Surely they should be used to entice mortal hearts. So the contest should be plane: Sex."

Cheering, more notably from the females in audience, echoes throughout.

With a voice of rage, in condemning protest of powers beyond his control, Ahmar screams, before Emil could speak: "What! You expect me to dirty myself with someone as lowly as him!? I'd soo-"

Cut off, by the demon King: "Sooner what? Forfeit? Then you die. If you want it, you know precisely what you have to do."

Tense, such that the muscles in his arms were clearly showing, he looked Emil in the eyes, with that anger.

When the voice of the Demon King resounded through the festival, Emil immediately let his spiked club drop to the arena floor out of reverence. He seemed almost bewitched by the sound of the King's every word. In all honesty, he respected the man more than any other he'd ever come to know... Such a man craved equality for all demons, judged only by their abilities and not by their appearances. But, as he continued to speak, Emil's crimson eyes widened to the point of abnormality. There is nothing that should harm those pelts! What was that supposed to mean? His jaw dropped. He was being judged by only his appearance.. by the Demon King himself? Why? He wanted this to end honorably-- in a battle of blood. The contest, instead, shall be a contest more befitting of forms so beautiful. Oh, fuck... What would it be, then? Were they going to have a cooking competition, or maybe a wrestling match without weapons? Maybe they would priss over each others hair or share a romantic evening with candlelight. Come on... He scoffed at the thoughts that ran through his head. Ridiculous. Sex.

Yeah, his eyes widened even more at the sound of the word that spilled from his most-admired man's lips. They were to do something so intimate in front of this many demons? He laughed loudly, thinking it was some sort of sick joke. He heard his enemy yell. "Lowly? What's that about? I'm wearing more clothes than you are. Shouldn't that make me superior?" He murmured more to himself than his foe, pursing his lips and letting his eyelids shape his eyes into a devastating glare. When the King said the demon had to do it or else he would be killed, Emil smiled. This was his expertise-- he was quite good at everything intimate... And this other guy seemed so clearly negative about it. He could win this. Wait, how was he supposed to win? He wondered how a contest in sex worked, but shrugged. He dropped his spiked club behind him and it made a loud, vibrating thud against the marble.

When he saw his enemy's muscles tense up, he grinned. At least the guy was attractive, right? He approached him and ran a hand over the bulging veins in the hot-headed demon's upper arm before crossing over his chest and teasing a firm nipple. "You'd better know my name if we're to do this. Emil. And you're going to lose-- sex is my specialty." He put his lips to better use, sucking on the nipple roughly, but not in a way so as to draw blood. It was seductive, erotic. "Give in, won't you?" He looked up from the demon's chest before standing up straight and fondling the male's loin cloth with a wide smirk. "If you continue to be angry about this arrangement, you'll die."

Ahmar closed his eyes, out of pride. The touch was something fierce for him. He was born out of love; love making was like purification.

He inhaled as deep as he could, before sighing, at the frankly unexpected touch. "You're quite the arrogant one."

Still tense, he shook a bit as he felt Emil's hand reach his loincloth.

Love wasn't as pure to Emil. Lust was his true passion-- he'd never been in love, and never intended to be. The body was a truly magical thing, no matter if it was of mortal or demonic origin. Satisfaction was a bliss he wouldn't ignore nor avoid. Not now, for damn sure. He had to win this to save his skin... literally. He wouldn't die. No, not here. Not now.

The demon before him seemed proud, condescending, even brooding. Emil laughed at the expression on the male's face. "Aren't you going to tell me your name? It's only polite." The sigh only made Emil more ready to get right to it. Indifference was truly an attractive trait... The colder, the better. This would be emotionless, wouldn't it? Emotions were useless, anyway. He used his sharp nails to rip through the side of the male's loincloth, but held it in place. "Prepared to be exposed to the crowd, or are you still shaking with rage?" He grinned. This was getting more and more fun, wasn't it?

"A-Ahmar. My glory means I have no shame."

He stood, firm and proud as ever. The front of his cloth was somewhat poking out, though, in firm contrast to his pride. He crossed his arms, almost defiantly. As this was, he breathing was uneven; still shaking.

"Ahmar, huh? I don't think I've heard a name like that before." Emil was enjoying playing with small-talk while they were clearly not in a small-talk sort of situation. The contrast was dramatic, amusing, even. He ran his tongue over his lips as he saw the bulge beginning to form against the loin cloth. "An erection. I wonder if you've got anything to be proud of between those legs." He chuckled, releasing his grip on the cloth and letting it fall to the other male's feet.

Thick, but not full - or fully revealed - Ahmar stood, still proud. He wasn't about to let Emil just do what he wished, but in his humiliation, and in his arousal, he was all but paralysed.

With the cloth fallen, he widened his stace, showing off almost. The skin was smooth, but tight; hairless too, as if his body were built specifically for this. He began to reach for Emil, but wasn't moving quickly at all.

Emil's lips parted slightly when he saw the mass of flesh between Ahmar's thighs, prime for prodding and stroking, licking and sucking. Not yet at full length, clearly... He wanted to change that. "Not a bad showing. Unexpectedly clean... You keep it well maintained, don't you?" A minor bulge began to show in his own lower cloth-- but he wouldn't let it control him. He had enough experience to hold back until he could truly enjoy the moment. His fingertips descended from the demon's chest and rubbed the muscle all the way down until his flesh met the flesh of the base. He wrapped his fingers around the demon's cock and smiled at him, almost nervously-- why was he nervous? He'd done this a million times. He used his free hand to grab Ahmar's incoming palm and laughed. "Where do you want to touch me? Here?" He guided the male's hand to his chest, and rubbed it against his own nipple with an exaggerated, theatrical moan before laughing again.

Ahmar's hand to Emil's chest, he nearly lost himself. He shook so violently, that he fell to his knees, involuntarily catching himself with his forearms. The way he fell - face up - more or less involutarily presented himself directly to his opponent. The tip, though obviously wet from arousal, hadn't yet presented itself, though.

The embarrassment and the humiliation came full force. Ahmar was still shaking, having caught his heart racing. He was looking around, at the onlookers, amused at his predicament. In all of this, he hadn't noticed Emil's nervousness.

When Ahmar literally fell to the floor of the arena, Emil arched an eyebrow before letting out a loud chuckle and sitting beside the male's easily accessible body. He shook off his nervousness and brought his palm right back to the demon's dick, stroking it a little to warm it up. "Calm down, won't you? Enjoy it-- I know I'm good at what I do. Surrender to pleasure, and say fuck you to whatever virtue you're still holding on to."

Those words infuriated him; combined with the humilation, his complexion was turning reddish; same as a human's. But stuck there, he was literally in the palm of Emil's hand. He hadn't yet caught his breath; his chest expanded to his breathing; and all the pulsations within him only involuntarily served to "begin a process" already in Emil's hands.

The wetness, due to Emil's squeezing, began to drip out, with the soft flesh growing thick right in his palm. His whole body was starting a lesser flush, complementary to his face. Perhaps this is why he was called Ahmar - red.

"F-fuck yourself." He whispered.

Emil began to feel a bit of precum dripping from within the foreskin-- he couldn't yet see the head of Ahmar's cock, but he awaited it with ecstasy. The fact that the male's body was reacting so passionately made Emil all the more braced to really use this demon for his pleasure. Such interesting shyness... It was attractive without being feminine or weak. Strong virtue being lost... What a gorgeous sight. "You're blushing..." Emil began stroking him faster, using the creamy liquid seeping from the foreskin as lubricant to achieve a stronger sense of lust and desire within his opponent. With his free hand, he rubbed and delicately pinched the lying-down Ahmar's nipples, one at the time. "No, I don't think I'd win if I fucked myself. I'd much rather fuck someone like you." He teased.

That was it. With his hand, Emil pushed out Ahmar's head, letting the fluid drip down. Mixing with the motion of the hand, it smoothed the motion, making it pure rubbing. The pleasure went throughout him, and in his collapsed state; he collapsed further.

He was thicker, and as Emil moved the hand, he could feel pulsations underneath. In seconds, the white fluid came out, and, due to the angle Emil had him in, caused his chest to be covered in it. The scent of cum covered him, as he let go one large, tenor sigh, bringing himself to a stronger firmness. His whole body was now flushed.

He had stopped shaking.

Emil's own pleasure was starting to show-- his loin cloth was stretching to the point of strain, but he found it much more erotic to please the other demon than go about pleasing himself. Emil watched as the head came into view; the entire manhood was at full length. He uttered a slight pout of satisfaction. The pulsations were an aphrodisiac-- with each pulse, Emil felt himself growing more and more stiff. When Ahmar came, he gasped. "You- You're done already?" He looked shocked, but then put on a bright smile. He wrote his name with the cum on Ahmar's chest, as if marking him. He stood up. "I suppose I won?" His ruby eyes looked directly at the Demon King. He didn't know if this was the way to win or not-- but what more would he do? Not all demons could cum more than once. Was Ahmar one of those one-shotters, or did he have more in him?

With his back turned away from him, Emil didn't sense as Ahmar stood and reached around him. In a swift, quick movement, he tore away the remaining rags, pushing Emil away enough to turn around.

"Don't be so cocky. It's not over yet! I was born of love. This is nothing. I'll finish you."

He said this, with a look of utmost determination in his eyes; a look of hatred, but one too of carnal desire. His tongue poked out from his lips, as his manhood was back to full thickness.

He looked at his mate, almost studiously, looking for any possible weakpoint.

Emil was shocked to feel a sudden pressure-- and then the cold draft of air that now pushed all over his chest and erection. So he hadn't won? What happened to the shaking, embarrassed demon on the ground? He pouted for a moment, facing Ahmar. His pale body, exposed to the crowds. He sighed. He didn't really like showing himself off like this, but he would have to get over that now. His rags wouldn't cover anything. His cut cock hung between his thighs at a moderate size. He wasn't especially embarrassed about it. "Lust against love, huh? I'd place a coin purse on lust any day." He grinned. Maybe this would be even more fun. He looked back, debating if he should get his spiked club or not... but no, killing the demon wouldn't help him to win. He had to win this sexually. His pink nipples began to firm up as he gazed at the aggressive demon before him. "Come-- oh, wait.. You already have." He laughed.

Choking it all down, Ahmar turned rage into a smile, walking calmly towards him. In a bit of a bluff, he made it look as it he tripped, only to take the opportunity to grab his opponent.

His hands were a bit courser; something built up during the fights previous, but none-the-less soft. With his long, wet tongue, he started from the bottom - Emil's bet - licking up. Perhaps it was his demonic nature, but the tongue itself was rough, giving a strange texture to the licking. With his left hand, Ahmar pumped Emil, using his thumb to repeatedly rub outwards on the bottom of Emil's shaft.

The look turned solemn; his face was graceful, but neither happy, nor angry. Certainly not dead inside, simply beautiful.

A smile? Emil arched an eyebrow as he braced himself for what he thought would be some kind of enraged violent assault. When he saw the demon trip, his eyes widened. Was this some kind of joke, or was he really so clumsy that he would trip without any obstacle to take balance from his toes? When he was grabbed, his lips parted for a moment of temporary shock. A sandpaper tongue licked at him, and he couldn't say he didn't enjoy the feeling of the strange rough texture. Emil fumbled with how he should react when he felt his erection growing in the... surprisingly capable palm of his enemy, caught off guard by this new willingness.

Putting the lower hand on Emil's thigh, Ahmar moved back down, licking him down to the underside of his sack, his warm breath moving across Emil's thighs. With a suck, he pulled back, still pumping Emil with the hand not used for support.

"What sort of demon is so sufficiently satisfied that he'll only last one round? For that matter, what sort of demon has allowed his form to be cut? Don't you have any pride? I'm an embodiment of parted love, what the hell are you?"

With that, he bent Emil's manhood more toward himself, licking a couple of around the base of the head, before taking all of it in his lips. The look he gave, up to Emil, was still just grace, but in his eyes a bit of the confidence from earlier was beginning to come back.

Emil relaxed, immobile for the moment voluntarily. He didn't feel the need to tackle Ahmar and make him cum again-- not right now, anyway. He would enjoy this for a bit before making any notable action on the other male. He laughed when the demon began to attempt at berating him. "Parted love? I suppose you'll be spouting depressing poetry soon enough... And what are demons if not the creatures of temptation, lust, and bloodshed? I've proven I can embody all three-- Compared to your love. Where do you stand, Ahmar? Your fairytales are nothing in this world." He closed his eyes while Ahmar began pushing forward with pleasure. His erection was at full mast now inside his foe's mouth. Normally a threatening position to be in when faced with a fatal opponent.. but not this time. Not when this was a competition of sex. He pushed his hips forward to further press his dick passed Ahmar's lips, grinning before letting out a hollow moan.

Ahmar received the motion, moving as much of Emil's manhood into him as he could. With his hand now freed, it lowered, cupping Emil underneath, slowly alternating fingers between a gentle inward press and an outward.

He started bobbing his head inward and outward, letting the soft, wet warmth of his lips and tongue move in friction against his skin. His breath brushed against Emil's pubic mound, blowing down his lap against his thighs and the sides uncovered of his sack.

An honest temptation of Ahmar's was to do violence, with his opponent so vulnerable; but he decided not to, so as not to incur the wrath of the Demon King. Also, too, was his desire to explain precisely how Emil was underestimating him, but he choked that down with Emil's pleasure - and so-thought loss. That last bit - Emil's moan - encouraged this kinder behaviour, giving Ahmar the belief that it would be easy to win. He rationalised, although he felt pleasure easily, he knew his endurance was greater than any other he had taken to bed before - human, demon, even god - and that this lowly cut demon would surely be simply to exhaust.

"...and so Love sucks the Lust's cock." Emil laughed at the irony of everything, biting his lip to dissipate what seemed to be the implication of another incoming moan. Ahmar certainly wasn't bad at this... but he'd been through the motions of a blowjob many times before. He was used to the feel of the moist, hot tongue whipping against the sides of his shaft as heated breath poured across the flesh. "You're not bad at this for someone so taken with virtue... it seems the man who came all over his chest, lying on his back, from two minutes ago is replaced by a sexual deviant, mask tossed aside." His crimson eyes sparked as he watched Ahmar take him, his face slightly flushed.

Ahmar pulls away, if for only a moment; something he wanted to say got the better of him. With the hand off by the side, the one that supported him by the thigh, he unconsciously pressed against his own chest, wetting his hand in his own seed.

"Lust is mere instinct, it only ever creates. With love, however, one can feel jealous and kill because of lust's actions. With love, men go to war to slaughter other men, all in the name of protecting what they love. Without love, there is no hate, just as without truth there is no lie. Lust does nothing but inspire procreation. You're powerless to harm without me. You're my little tool, nothing more."

With the hand somewhat soiled, he grabbed Emil's shaft, to keep it full as he spoke. Soaked from Ahmar's mouth, he gripped it, rubbing his thumb repeatedly from the base to just under the tip, keeping the friction constant. His other hand continued it's endeavours, occasionally giving a gentle pull at the soft skin. The middle finger drifted farther and farther back, pushing up against the area immediately behind.

Back
Top Bottom