Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jen's Request Thread (06.20.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jena

Super-Earth
Hello! I had to leave BM because of a personal emergency, but I am back and am looking for a role play to participate in. I can role play via PM, e-mail, thread, or google docs (you don't have to have a gmail account to have google docs). It really doesn't matter to me.

I am a sub and always love role playing with a dom.

I love a good story line just as much as sex. I can do short roleplays or long, but I prefer long term rps. I love for characters to to fall in love as well (I'm a sucker for romance.)

To get an idea of what I like/don't like please visit here:
My RH

You will notice that I put a lot as maybe. The only reason why I did so is because it depends on the roleplay for me. Although I put no a lot, I might be willing to consider it (again, depending on the roleplay.)

Some things I won't do:
Incest
Anything with a minor involved in the role play​

In the next post, I will provide some story lines that I have up my sleeve right now, but don't hesitate to ask me about any other story line that you have come up with! I'm sure we can get something together :)

Story Ideas:

Christine Feehan (fxm):​
I would also love to do something with the Carpathian Dark Series. Look it up if you've never heard of it. Amazing books :)

Modern Day Beauty and the Beast (fxm):​
The female was on her way home from college when she stopped to get a cup of coffee at a local shop. A huge storm (it could be snow, tornado, anything) came through, trapping her in the quiet town. With no money, she had no choice but to ask if she could stay at the first house she came to.

She comes to the house of a wealthy man who agrees to let her stay. For a price.

Coming Home (fxm):​
Two people fell in love in high school, but chose to go in different paths. He chose to enlist in the military, while she went off to college. They decided to stay together and try to work things out through the distance. After a year, she stops receiving letters, phone calls, everything. She takes it hard, and assumes he just couldn't cope. (During this time, he could have been captured or something else. We can work that out later.) She moves on and years later she graduates, and moves back home. One day, the doorbell rings. When she answers the door, her high school sweetheart is standing in front of her.

Pirate (fxm):​
This is one that I'm not too sure about, as I haven't given it much thought. Basically, the daughter of a very rich family is being shipped off to marry a man she has never met. She is dreading it, but understands that this will better her family's reputation. A pirate ship comes, and raids the daughter's ship. The captain of the ship kidnaps the girl, holding her hostage in hopes of making money from the family. The captain may or may not fall in love with the hostage, that would be determined later.

Camp Counselors (fxf, fxm):​
Two people have volunteered to be counselors at a summer camp. The two are very different in personalities and backgrounds, and tend to butt heads. Unfortunately for them, they are forced to work with the same group of kids. Will their time together help them understand each other and become at least friends? This can go in many different directions.

Guardian in Training (fxm):​
Instead of going to college, a female enters a training school to be a guardian for people. She will attend classes, but also needs to have special training in order to be swift and have enough brute force to fend off anyone that tries to harm her future assignments. However, what she wasn't expecting, was that her specials professor was not much older than she and very attractive. The two hit it off, but know they could never have a relationship because of him being her teacher. Will they try anyway in secret, or will they remain just friends?

Babysitter (fxm):​
An eighteen-year-old girl has just graduated from high school and was accepted into a college. She decided that during the summer, while waiting for her first semester of college to start, she would babysit to earn some extra money. A woman calls her and asks her to babysit her son for a large amount of money the whole summer. That would entail taking him places he wanted to go, doing the things he wanted to do. All of their excursions, of course, would be paid for by the parents. How could she resist? She shows up to the house and the mother leads her to her son's room. To the girl's surprise, the person she is babysitting is not a child. In fact, he's in his 20s and doesn't have a job.

Ones that are taken, but may still do:

Neighbors (fxf, fxm):​
The typical story where one person moves in next door. The other person either tries to help unpack or do something to welcome the newcomer. Very basic, but we can work out the kinks later.

College (fxf, fxm):​
A male and a female get placed in the same dorm together. Could be apartment style dorm with separate bedrooms or a basic dorm room. (This could also go as two females. One is bi or a lesbian, and the other has never been with a female before, but is curious.)

The One of My Dreams (fxm)(This one I stole from someone else):​
Two people who live very different lives and are not connected in any shape, form, or fashion fall asleep at night just like every one else. While they dream, they dream of another person. They wake up the next morning and go on about their day. That night, they fall asleep, and dream of the same person. They soon find out through dreams, the two people actually connected through their dreams and are actually communicating with someone else instead of someone from their imagination. Will the two people meet in person or continue just meeting each other in dreams? How is this happening in the first place?

RE: I'm new and looking to RP! (fxm) Updated 02.14

I would love to rp with you but I am new to this...

RE: Looking for long term partners! (fxm, fxf) Updated 03.05

-puts out some cookies to lure people-

RE: Looking for long term partners! (fxm, fxf) Updated 03.29

-puts out more cookies- New plot at the bottom of my plot list!

Now that summer is here, I'm hoping to have more time to be on here. I had to go MIA for a while due to some personal emergencies, but I believe everything has settled down now. So, if you're interested, please let me know!

I'll roleplay with you, I like the college one :) and -takes cookie- 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom