Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

playing with magick. -- fm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jely anne

Planetoid
This thread is purely for my cravings. Whenever I crave something new, I'll edit it. I suppose I might make a larger thread encompassing everything that I'm willing to do at some point, but for now, this will have to do.

I tend to write around four or five paragraphs per post, depending on what I'm given to reply to. I may write less or more. However, this doesn't mean you have to write that much. Two or three paragraphs that gives me plenty to work with is more than acceptable. Please try your best with grammar and spelling. No one's perfect, but we're all adults here, and I'm sure you've all taken at least basic English classes at some point.

Kinks and turn-offs will be discussed. I'm open-minded and generally willing to include whatever you like, as long as we also include my own favourites. I'll throw out there that I do consider myself dominant. This doesn't mean that I won't play submissive characters, just that I prefer to be the dominant one.

As for what I'm looking for at the moment... I recently took a trip to the weird part of the Internet, and, at four in the morning, started reading about magick and occult and such. There was a particular thing that interested me: the summoning of spirits/demons/angels. There's actually an entire book detailing how to summon a spirit to have a sexual relationship with. The stuff's actually super interesting, but not something I'd care to indulge in as far as real life goes. Role play? That's another story.

I'm looking for someone to play a lovely male spirit to my human girl. Depending on the kind of spirit you'd like to play, I'll alter my girl's personality to have her fit. You could be a demon who has alterior motives in answering the girl's call or a lonely spirit who is also seeking the same companionship she is, or anything in between. Although the role play will involve sex, I don't really want that to be the basis. I'd just like to see the relationship between a human and a spirit develop.

Particularly, I would really enjoy it if at first the human thinks of it as a sort of game almost. She can just summon him up for a good time then dismiss him. But after a while of this, she finds that she cant dismiss him anymore and he starts meddling in her personal life. Super, mega bonus points if he starts getting very possessive and jealous and ~yandere.

edit If I reject an idea of yours or whatever, that doesn't mean I hate you and I never want to RP with you, ever. I just don't like that particular idea. I generally get very specific cravings and feel disinclined to do anything else besides that craving. Don't take it personally. People seem afraid to contact me again after I turned them down in the past. :/

edit 2 I will not play with any characters that have eating disorders. It's extremely triggering for me. This is one thing I am absolutely unwilling to compromise on. Please do not even suggest it. Thanks.

RE: with love. {yugioh&inheritancecycle}

There are heterosexual pairings listed as well. Just not as many of them, as Yugioh has a primarily male cast.

Anyway, updated the thread with a new craving. Woo.

RE: with love. {yugioh&inheritancecycle}

"I heard Yugi had lost his will to live. That is such a turn-on. I love broken men."
Oh Mai. Could not have said it better myself.

RE: with love. {mass effect} {fm+ff+mm}

FemShepxSamara? YES? WE should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom