Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Reap What You Sow - [Haruchai and Zorayda]

Haruchai

As you wish.
Grail Jameson looked at the directions again. He had a new client in a very nice neighborhood and though he'd written the directions down he must have made a wrong turn. He knew he was in the right area, the house large and their lawns well manicured. In fact, that was his line of work. He'd started a fledgling lawn-mowing business when he was still in High School. He'd worked mostly summers and found that he liked working in the outdoors, with his hands, and most of all - he was good at it.

His business had grown by word of mouth, and soon he had jobs in the winters as well, shoveling walks. So right after graduation he had started his business full-time. He wasn't the most educated man, but he was young, only 26, fit, and making money. He had a business of his own, with a few employees even, and it only looked like it would grow. So to say Grail was content would have been right on the mark.

He pulled down Trenton Street. Finally! He had the right street, now to find the right address. He glanced at his notebook. 2569. That was the address. The large van with the trailer behind might have looked out of place, but if one paid attention to the neighborhoods, such vehicles weren't uncommon. Everyone around here had their lawns done. They'd never think to do such work themselves. Finally spotting the right numbers Grail breathed a sigh of relief. Pulling into the driveway he stayed near the road just in case they might prefer that he park on the street, and then got out to head to the front door and let them know he was there. He paused to slip on a tee, though the bright and somewhat balmy day assured that he'd be stripping off that garment again once he started to work.

Shay Kinder woke with a start, her breath hitching in momentary confusion. Her arms were draped over her working desk and her head was leaning against their relative softness, while her rear was still planted in the soft rolling chair she'd spent so many hours sitting upon last night. Her bare back leaned in a reverse arch with the lean of her body, filtering sunlight teasing its way through her lavish curtained window. Even her hand still held the technical pen she'd been using to draw the designs for her latest customer... She pulled herself upwards, raising her long fingers to the ceiling in a comfortable stretch. Her shoulder blades bunched with the effort and her spine clicked comfortably, illiciting a soft moan of satisfaction from deep within the column of her throat. Shay's loose, blonde hair fell forward to tickle her face as she reached down for the sheet that had previously been covering her naked body; there was a slight chill in her house since she'd left the air conditioning on a bit too low last night.

Jaja, her pampered Siamese cat, slunk from around the corner to meet his mistress, his whiskers perked forward in a happy greeting. He gave her a loud 'miaow', skittering away before Shay could scratch behind his ears with her manicured fingernails. She chuckled softly before going to her room, her feet making minimal noise upon her Spanish-style tiled flooring of the house. Shay chose a simple satin robe from her closet and pulled it on, untucking her hair and checking her face in the mirror. She automatically reached for her favorite hair clip; it was the one with rhinestones set into a unique arching design, meant to instantly make one's hair look more elegant. She twisted her hair up into it without bothering to brush it, since she needed a shower anyway. A few loose, wavy locks fell at her temples.

Then something through her window caught her eye; movement of some sort, and it seemed to be too close to the house for comfort. Tensing, she narrowed her green-gray eyes and peeked through. A young, muscular man was currently working on her lawn, tending to the edging. One perfectly manicured eyebrow arched in interest, and her body followed suit. She'd had no time to go find partners for her bed as of late, but this extremely handsome young man just showed up in her front yard... Lips quirking in a half-smile, she primped quickly. Shay tucked her feet into a pair of sandals before making her way out to the front porch, watching the handsome, dark-haired man hungrily and waiting for him to notice her.

He'd gotten permission to start his work, and had walked back to the truck to grab some equipment. He'd always liked saving the easiest work for last and so had started with the trimming of the hedges and the edging of the walks. Once that was done he could move on to the weed-eating around the trees and the flowerbeds. That would only leave the grass itself, and he could ride the mower to get that done.

The house had an abundance of walks and pathways that required edging, and as he had predicted he soon discarded the tee shirt. Now bare-chested and in just his jeans and boots he worked proficiently and methodically, his body covered in a sheen of sweat. Glancing toward the house, a flash of color he'd not noticed before caught his eye. A form then, as he wiped the sweat out of his eyes - a woman on the front porch. He blinked and though he could not see the hunger nor the intensity of her stare, it was obvious she was the Mistress of the household and that robe she wore left little imagination as to her perfect shape. Grail licked his lips and though he certainly had his own refreshment back in the van, large coolers full of Gatorade and water, he decided that perhaps he'd like to acquaint himself with this vision.

Grail had never been a shy man, and he was confident in himself. setting the edger down out of the way he made his way up toward the house. He walked with an aura of self-assurance, though it wasn't quite a swagger. It was the walk of a man who had earned everything he had, not had it handed to him. A man who worked and bought and took what he wanted instead of relying on the charity of others.

As he got closer to the house it was only natural for Grail's gaze to wash over the woman again. He unabashedly admired her, and a hint of a smile played at his lips as he drew closer. Once he was close enough his eyes met hers and he wet his lips as he said, "I hate to be a bother, but might I bother you for something to drink?"

Shay lifted her lips slightly in a satisfied smile when the man--now shirtless and glistening with sweat--finally noticed her, having done an amusing double take. She leaned forward as he approached and allowed her robe to hang loosely from one shoulder. His gait was confident, masculine, and his hips moved just so. As he got closer, she allowed herself to openly admire his body. A muscular figure, tanned by years in the sun, no doubt. His eyes were unashamedly examining her, which only made her happier. At the very least, he wouldn't be shy about a little fun.

"No bother at all," she replied graciously, her voice lilted in an amused tone. Trailing her fingers lazily over the smooth column of her porch, she didn't wait for him too long, sashaying into her front door with cool confidence. The air conditioning felt good, now, even if it had been a bit cold earlier; she noted that the dark-haired man seemed to enjoy it. Shay chuckled in her throat, making a sort of 'hmm, hmm' sound. Turning to face him, she gestured towards one of the bar stool chairs by the kitchen. Each of them were styled a bit differently, but all were black and white with modern designs. The blonde went into her kitchen and opened the energy-efficient refrigerator, turning her head to address the man.

"I have a pitcher of raspberry lemonade, if you'd like," she offered. "Although I have filtered water or Perrier, as well." Shay was never deterred by running her own household and serving her own guests, having been raised in an orphanage once. She, too, had worked hard for her life, and she often forgot that she was no longer the scraggly raggamuffin she once was. "The lemonade is my favorite," she elaborated. "But I'm not sure if you'd be able to handle the tart flavor," she teased; a thinly veiled 'come hither'.

Shay placed the drink of his choice upon the counter and cupped her own lemonade in her hands. She slid onto the bar stool next to him, her legs crossed and tucked under her in a ladylike fashion. It did nothing to hide her curvy calves and thighs, however, and the sunlight was throwing her naked body under her robe into sharp relief. Not that she wasn't aware of all that.

"So... tell me a little about yourself," she started conversationally, keeping up her elegant front while unabashedly staring at his lips as he licked them.

Grail followed her into the house, the conditioned air immediately cooling his skin, his nipples taut as he slid into the stool at the bar. He had, of course, admired her shape as he walked behind her, the sway of her hips almost hypnotic. He was several inches taller than she was, standing a bit over six feet tall, and he rather liked the vantage point. The options for his drink didn't surprise him, but it was her own small suggestion that had him chuckling.

"I'll take the lemonade. So much tastier than water, and really, the flavor is what makes it all worth it. Besides, I like the way it dances on my tongue and feels as it slides down my throat." If she wanted to play he was going to give it right back.

But it was when she sat that he noticed the sheer nakedness of her form beneath that satin. He liked his lips again, and then lifted his glass to his lips, letting the tip of his tongue play for the briefest of instants on the rim. He swallowed and he had to admit that the raspberry lemonade was great.

His dark eyes settled on hers as she spoke, and though he tried not to let them stray it was simply impossible. Her curves drew his gaze. He was a man after all. If he noticed her eyes on his lips he said nothing, and his own eyes drank her in like a man discovering an oasis in the desert.

"Name's Grail. You know, like the chalice. I have my own business. I'm a landscaper." Ok, so he wasn't particularly eloquent, but his brain was suddenly deprived of all that oxygenated blood as it rushed elsewhere in his body, and even his witty jokes about 'her landscape' eluded him at the moment. He swallowed, hard, his mind conjuring images of her, bent over one of these stools, him behind her...

His eyes snapped back up to hers and he smiled, though didn't blush. Such thoughts, to him, were normal. He only hoped he hadn't actually missed some of the conversation.

Shay was taken aback at his answer, surprised that he had been so bold. She looked stunned for a moment, her lips parted slightly and her eyes wide, but then scrunched her nose and laughed more loudly than she normally would. The sun caught the stray blonde hair that fell from her hair clip and illuminated the pale skin of her chest as she let herself give in to the abrupt, humorous moment. After a moment she calmed slightly, picking up her drink from an ornate coaster.

"A man who knows what he likes," she murmured over the top of her glass. She looked at him from under dark lashes until she took a small sip of her homemade drink. Licking her top lip, she put the glass down and turned her full attention upon him.

"Grail... a unique name. My name is Shay, though most here call me Miss Kinder," she said politely. It was blatantly obvious that he wanted her as much as she wanted him at this point, so with an instant decision, she leaned forward, exposing a lot of her ample cleavage as she did. A little light of excitement shone in her green eyes as she addressed Grail.

"Grail. I have a little favor to ask," she said as coolly as before. Her voice and body language almost never gave her emotion away; it was always in her eyes. "I've been stuck in this big house with no company...I'm afraid my work has kept my social life at bay for nearly a year," she said, a bit of mock sadness reaching her tone. She touched his forearm, noticing the delicious heat his skin radiated from the sun he'd soaked in. "You would help me, wouldn't you?"

That laugh. Infectious and telling. The woman had a sense of humor. Grail joined her as she shared her mirth, a bright smile on his face. Even though he'd only been returning what he'd translated as flirting, it could still have gotten him fired. It had been a risk.

He could only nod as she spoke next, her eyes on him. He smiled knowingly and spoke specifically as she licked her upper lip. "I know exactly what I like." he retorted.

She then introduced herself and he responded, "Well is there a way you'd prefer to be addressed?" That could be taken so many ways, but he didn't care. Then, as she leaned forward he cared even less. He'd call her whatever she liked. His eyes had to be torn from her ample bosom as she spoke to him, and he smiled.

However, instead of answering her he had become keenly aware of her hand upon his arm. He sorely wished it were someplace else. Her question cut through the tumble of thoughts in his mind and he acted. Grail had always been one to act, not talk. Oh, he'd talked enough with her he thought. He knew exactly what she wanted, no, what she needed, and wasting time here talking would only serve to tease them both.

Which might be fun. For awhile. Still, it never hurt to taste.

Leaning forward Grail let his lips drag ever so lightly up along her jawline. He placed no kisses, and instead simply let his breath tickle along her skin as his mouth made its way to her earlobe. There, he gently flicked his tongue along the outer shell of her ear and then spoke gently, just so she could hear. "I am more than willing to keep you company Miss Kinder." he said into her ear, just as his right hand slipped across the small gap between them and the pads of his fingers rubbed gently at her thigh - just at the hem of her robe.

His laugh was a rich, deep sound, Shay thought, and she dearly wished to hear it do other things... knowing that the tease had gone on long enough, she gave him a smile that showed her eye teeth.

"Hard-working, owns his own business, bold as brass...You may call me anything you like, Mr. Grail," Shay answered him, saying his name in an almost mocking tone.

Shay's breath caught for a very brief second as Grail moved his mouth close to her face, letting his lips just barely touch her skin. She loved to be teased like that... her nerve endings sang with anticipation and a hunger for more when his hot breath and tongue caressed her earlobe. She felt her stomach flutter as he touched near her curved thigh, and she felt herself becoming wet. Gooseflesh skittered up and down her arms in excitement.

Shay's eyelids fluttered closed in a silent prayer to whoever had sent this man into her front lawn. She chuckled huskily and slid a soft hand to his bare chest.

"Mmm, I hope you can be a good guest," she teased. With that, she slid off of her bar stool and walked a little ways from him. She slid the robe just a little bit down her shoulders, baring a little bit of her long neck and elegant back. The curve of one of her full breasts was just barely visible at this angle. Shay let her hair down and placed her clip upon a nearby table before giving Grail a sultry glance over her shoulder.

"I know the perfect place to entertain such guests... Mr. Grail, would you care to follow me to my bedroom?" She purred, the little game getting her incredibly hot.

"Then I think I shall do just that, though I'll have to wait and see what name suits you best. Won't I?" Grail said with a cheeky grin, and watched carefully as she stood. He watched as she let that robe slip ever so slightly and the way her body shifted beneath that sheer fabric. God she was sexy, and though he might normally question a woman's motives for paying him such attention so quickly, he certainly was not going to second guess Miss Kinder or what it seemed she wanted from him.

"I think I can be a very good guest. The best. Though of course you'll have to judge for yourself." Grail finished his lemonade and followed after her, work boots thunking softly on the hardwood floor.

Her hair clip set aside she let those silken tresses fall and glanced over her shoulder at him. That look made his knees go weak even as other parts of him reacted very strongly. "I'd be honored to accompany you to your bedroom Shay. However, I do have to warn you that before I do any landscaping that it is highly recommended that you check my equipment." He grinned and continued to follow, his eyes on her fully and paying little attention to his lavish surroundings.

Shay did not really think much about what she was doing, or that she hardly knew enough about this man to take him to her bed; she simply allowed instinct to take over, for the growing warmth and wetness between her thighs to direct her actions. She teased and taunted Grail, toying with him like a coy she-wolf vying for the attention of a strong, dominant male.

The plush carpet beneath her feet allowed for little noise, and her nerves were so attuned to their surroundings that she could feel every fiber between her pedicured toes. She touched a lavishly wallpapered wall and trailed the tips of her fingers along the side, her dark raspberry fingernails whispering upon its surface.

"I have no doubt you can be a good guest. I'm only wondering if you can be a great guest... I only perform for the ones who go above and beyond the call of duty," she laughed warmly, slowing her pace to a sauntering walk before stopping at the doorway of her bedroom. She gave Grail a glance that was halfway between amused and exasperated at his silly landscaping puns. Then, with a wicked little grin that showed her eye teeth, she pushed open her door.

The room wasn't tidy inside; rather, it was what Shay liked to call 'organized chaos'. Easels stood on both sides of a four-poster bed, all with various sketches of dresses and designs. Scraps of silk and other fabric were draped over mannequins and pinned in places, with needles pushed into the false fabric torsos; one of the mannequins was even wearing a sleek red dress with a matching fedora, giving it a touch of masculinity and power though remaining absolutely feminine.

She sat on the edge of the bed, the mattress depressing a bit to accommodate to her weight. Shay pushed her chest forward, put her hands on either side of her hips on the bed, and allowed her knees to part slightly as her calves hugged the edge of the mattress. Her green eyes looked to his, a challenge sparking through the connection of her gaze.

"Well, Mr. Grail. We're both adults... you know what I want. Come show me a good time, darling," she purred, a bit of a high-society accent lilting her words.

Grail could tell that his talk had just irritated her and so now he simply said nothing and nodded as she spoke. He wasted no time in going to her then and bending, claiming her mouth in a soft but passionate kiss, a slight moan riding the back of that gesture. His hands gripped her shoulders and held her fast, as if she might change her mind or try to escape.

After he saw that she wasn't going anywhere those hands dropped, each sliding beneath the sheer fabric of the robe she wore, but aiming for different destinations.

His left hand cupped one large breast, fingers playing over her nipple as his other dropped lower still. That right hand dipped between her thighs, feeling that damp heat that only a woman could possess. His moan intensified and his middle finger slipped between her outer lips to gently press into those moistened folds, then lifting slightly as the pad of his finger rubbed gentle circles around her sensitive nub.

A gentle but persistent pressure pushed Shay onto her back and Grail moved swiftly, hands now pressed to her inner thighs and spreading her legs for him. Her robe had fallen open, revealing most of her luscious body, and Grail inhaled sharply at the sight of her. She was exquisite, to be sure.

He knelt almost reverently between her legs, and observed her wet pussy for a moment before he leaned forward and licked the entire length of her slit.He did this again, then again, and finally his tongue pushed apart those slick outer lips and delved into her pink folds.His hands still held her thighs, but soon ran from keen to groin, massaging and rubbing that silky softness as his mouth worked over her sweet pussy.

He licked and probed at her for several moments, until his lips captured her clit and he sucked softly. That light suction was accompanied by his hands sliding up her body and to her soft breasts, thumbs and forefingers rolling those cherry nipples gently as his mouth pleasured her soaking cunt.

Back
Top Bottom