Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guns N' Roses (jjfanrb and Lunarlight13)

Blake couldn't believe he was going to be late to his first assignment briefing. The traffic had been horrible and he had to turn around and go back home for his briefcase. "Great, first week out of training and ill be marked as an idiot. " he mumbled to himself as he exited the elevator. He straightened his tie and walked in the meeting room.
Inside was the director and a striking woman, whom he thought might have gone to the academy with him.
"Ahh " said the director, "look who dicided to show up."
"Sorry sir. Won't happen again." Blake said and sat down.
"Now as I was saying, this string of murders were all very planned and done right. We'll be sending you to Miami, where the last of them was done, yesterday. " he handed them both a folder and ended his speech with "that's your info. The plane leaves at 2:00. " he left without another word.
Blake looked over at the woman. He stood and approached her. "Hello, I'm agent Blake Ryder. Your partner."

Warren Damon had had enough of this bitch's bullshit. The 38. He carried rose up to her temple. "Shut the fuck up! I don't care why the hell your crying! Open the safe and ill let you live." Of course he wouldn't. But she didn't know that. He husband lay slumped against the wall strangled by the one he loved, Beatrix.
he and her had posed as husband and wife. Then, after 'meeting ' this couple, they had gotten wasted and they had come back to the couples home. Here they had beautiful sex with one another. But this morning the fun was over and the true reason they had came here, the money and a document of importance to the plan. All they needed was the combo.

Selena had gotten to work early in order to beat the heavy traffic that usually insued in the afternoon. When she arrived the Director was in a meeting with the president of the precinct so she decided to get a coffee at her younger brother's café, which was convieniently just around the corner. As she walked she began thinking, 'it's amazing, my first week out of training and already I have an assignment, ayè diõs mío!'. but before she could even leave the floor she was called to the debriefing room, and decided to hold off on her venture for caffine.

She was a bit surprised when a rather handsome man walked into the debriefing room, and had to stiffle a laugh at his apology to the director. As the Director began speaking again, she just nodded listening to what he said haphazardly. Then after the director had left and the man, named Blake apparantly, introduced himself, so politely she said, "Agent Selena Rodriguez, but my friends call me Léna." while giving him a warm smile, which showed of the whiteness of her teeth as opposed to her caramel skin tone, and xtending her hand out for him to shake.

Beatrix already mad at the fact that the little bitch's man had decided to punch her in the face, but when he spit on her he crossed the line, so she yanked the necklace from his wife's neck abd began strangling him with it until she was sure that his heart had stopped beating. Then began laughing unsanely as she saw the fear in the woman's eyes when her love, Warren put the gun to her head, before heading over to him to kiss him on the cheek and say "You tell 'er 'un!" Her voice think with the southern drawl that could inly come from Alabama.

(Léna is pronounced Leena)

He took her warm hand into his. "Léna is a beautiful name. But I assume that we can't talk about it for long. The plane leaves in an hour." He put the file in his briefcwse and opened the door for her.

The woman shook her head okay and opened the safe. "Good, now ill see you on hell. " be put a bullet in her head and smiled. "That was messy. Beatrix, would you mind handing me that bag." He looked into the safe and pulled out an envelope.

As she walked through the door, Selena said, "Graciàs..er.. I mean thank you." Giggling at the fact that she had spoken in spanish rather than english. As the walked through hall to the elevator she asked, "I know, we have to get to the airport, but do you mind if we stop for coffee, I feel drained." Her accent was light and airy but had sense of pride that said 'I'll never leave!'.

Beatrix looked at him and said, "You got her blood in my hair!" before handing Warren the bag and adding, "War, what're we gonna do now. What are we gonna do with these lifeless, meatsacks." The southern drawl was replaced by one of almost Bostonian decent.

The Latino accent was definitely a good thin to Blake. As was the look. Her curvy hips and slim waist and legs were all perfect. But her untainted skin was what had him the most. And her face was one of an angel, with full lips and dark eyes that one might loose himself in. "Yes. That would be good. I feel like I could use one." He couldn't help but look at her ass as she walked by.

"Baby, I told you we are almost done. We just need to stick to the plan." He kissed her blood splattered cheek. "Come on, just put the money in the bag. Ill take care of the bodies. "

"Thanks." She said as the got into the elevator, she than pressed the button that took them to the parking lot. When the door finally slid open she said, "Follow me." And proceede to lead him until they reached a black, Ducati Diavel Carbon, with two helmets on the back and added, "Say hello, to my baby, Duncan. He's a 2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon." While grabbing one of the helmets and holding it betwwen he hip and her forearm.

"Oh, alright." betty said while smiling when he kissed her cheek. Then began shoving the money into the bag.

"Wow." Blake's eyes widened in amazement as he took the scene in. "That is nice. I never would have thought ...." he smiled at the look she gave him. "We'll it shire beats my piece of shit focus." Nodding his head over in the direction of his car.

After the money was all in the bag they left the house but before they left, as a sign that they had been here, they left q rose in each if the victims hands. As they drove away Warren looked over to Betty. "Where to next?" He asked with a sly grin on his face.

"Wanna ride?" She asked giving him a small smile, but before he could answer she threw one of the helmets at him yelling "Heads up!"

"where ever you want, War." Betty said, while rubbing his leg with her's out of the surprising cold she felt.

Blake didn't see why be shouldn't. A hot woman. A very dangerous vehicle. What more could a guy ask for? He caught the helmet and smiled. "Ya. But I've never ridden before."

"Well let's take a little break. " he said as he rubbed her bare leg with his hand. The skirt she wore was now riding quite high allowing brief glimpses of her panties. "How about we stay on the beach for a wile and have some fun...." both were in their low twenties, and would certainly get recognized there.

"That's sa lright just hop on the back and hold on tight, oh and as fair warning, i'm a bit of a speed demon, so he has some extra torque." She said while getting on the vehicle, not bothering to put her helmet on.

"Why get out the car?" She said after he had stopped, then flipped herself onto him so,that she was straddling him.

He slipped his helmet on his head. Not minding the dorkiness of it. He jumped on behind her and scooter close and wrapped his arms tight around her, for dear life. And he had to admit, it felt nice.

"I like your style ..." Warren said as he pulled over to the side of the road and kissed her cherry red lips. He slipped his hands below her skirt and rubbed her soaking wet crotch.

"Hold on!" She yelled as the engine roared to life, and before he could say anything she popped a wheeley and tore out of there like a rocket, laughing when she heared him yell, before leveling the vehicle out and arriving at her brother's- Carlitos 'Café' Rodriguez- coffee shop and parking, saying "You can let go of me now, we're here."

Beatrix thrusted her hips to make him feel how horny he made her, and kissed him passionately only breaking for air when it was absolutely nessasary.

(last post of the night, I got school in the morning, College sux)

Some might have called Blake a pussy, and maybe he was. But whatever the case he had ridden most of the way with his eyes closed and his arms wrapped tightly around Salinas's stomach. He hadn't even noticed they'd stopped. Her voice awoke him from his fear and so he opened his eyes. "Oh....sorry. that was wild." He pulled of his helmet shaking brushing his hair back into place and placed it on the cycle. "Thanks he said with a smile.

He pulled her panties to the side and let his cock out of his jeans. He immediately brushed her lips with his head before putting it in. He let out a groan in her mouth as her tight hole swallowed his cock.

"No problem." Léna said while hopping off of the bike, then began fixing her wavy, dark brown hair. When her hair was fuxed she said, "So, since we are partners we might as well get to know each other a little." While walking towards the door and holding it open for the man. Then when they walked in she was bombarded by the smell of coffee and arróz con dulce, but yelled, "Carlos, me mi habitual y uno de los pasteles de café de la mamá!" while walking over to the counter while halfway dragging Blake to follow her inside.

Beatrix moaned loudly as his large member thrusted inaide of her, saying "Shit....you'd think I would've,gotten used to that size but, Damn." before leaning down to kiss his neck.

The traditional coffee shop was a great thing to Blake. He had come from a small town and places like Starbucks didn't exist there. So it was up to the cafés to do the whole diner and coffee shop thing. And when you knew the guy behind the counter, it made things that much better. "Ummm, I can't speak Spanish, so could you tell him I want a cappuccino, with a pinck of cinnamon please. " her brother was a big guy and for some reason Blake felt as if he was watching him at all times.

He rocked her world the same way she did his. He loved her sexy moans and her tits on his face. Warren loved it all. He penetrated her to her core, and he almost didn't notice the flashing lights pull up behind them. He smiled, still thrusted, wanting her to fall over the edge.

"Alright." Selena answered then turned to her brother and added "Y un capuchino con una pizca de canela." Her brother answered saying, "Alright, neña. Sit at table six, Marineña will be there in a minute." Hearing this she led Blake to table six, which was more of a booth near the window and she coyldn't help but think 'Oh shit, they think i'm on a date. Dammit Carlito, why Marineña, she's gonna put this guy through the ringer.' Remembering how much of a pain her little sister can be.

Beatrix was beeing pushed to the edge, every time he would thrust he would hit her g-spot perfectly. Then she noticed the light, "Looks..ahh..like...someone's.....getting a show." She gaspes as she bounced on his cock.

He sat down accross from her. He watched her sit down and he decided to start the conversation. "So what inspired you to be an FBI agent? " as he asked he stared into those beautiful, blue eyes.

The cop was almost to the car now. He drove harder and harder and faster. He might have stopped but Warren would probibly kill the cop anyhow. The cop was tapping on the window wile Warren was tapping that ass. And god did it feel good

Hearing his words, Lèna couldn't help but blush saying, "Well, I was a bit annoyed of being in a family of mainly boys and the few girls were extremely girly, aside from me. Originally I wanted to just be a cop, but I was a bit overqualified." While moving a strand of hair behind her ear, something she only did when she was embarrassed. Then she added "What about you, what made you join the buroe." As her sister-Marineña 'Red'- came over with their coffee and her older sisters , rather large coffee cake.

When she heard the tapping, she lowered the windo and said "Yes....is...there....a...problem....officer?" panting and bouncing. Then he hit her sweet spot again and she shook with the force her orgasm created.

He was amazed at she was oblivious to how beautiful she looked. He watched her speak like a second grader watching his favorite TV show. He never took his eyes off her. "I umm.....well I kinda made an attempt into getting in the CIA. But I didn't have the guts. They told me I was a pussy and told me to get the hell out of there. So I came to the FBI and here I am."

He came into her tight pussy with string after string of cum. And then he rolled down Tue window. "What can we do for you today officer? " the red faced cop just stood there and finally said "get out of the car."
"Okay." He pulled out the .38 and blew a hole in the guys forehead. Warren laughed histariclly and peeled off still inside Betty.

Feeling his eyes nearly burn into her skin, Lèna blushed even brighter. Then upon hearing his voice she couldn't help but giggle like a school girl talking about boys. “Hey Sis, here's your order.” Marineña said as she placed the tray on the table, then added “So mista, what's your name and what are you doin' here with my oldest sister.” with the snarky attitude that she was born with.

When Beatrix felt him release into her, she felt waves of pleasure travel throughout her body. She hissed as the movement of the car made her Jerk back onto him.

He smiled as she laughed, but looked up as her sister asked him a question. "Well, I'm her partner. And she wanted to show me this place. It's amazing by the way." He took q sip of the cappuccino. "But if I told you anything else I'd have to kill ya." He said with a wink.

They sped down the highway and Warren's adrenaline was soaring. "God you are so hot!" He said between breaths as he kissed her.

“The compliments should go to my mother.” Marineña and Selena said in unison, before giggling like giddy school girls. Then, with a hint of laughter in her voice, the youngest sister said “Good one, Maricòn.” before walking away swaying her hips mockingly. “Oye, puta, thanks.” Selena satisfy before taking a sip of her mochiotto, then taking a bit of her coffee cake, which bad left a crumb on the side of her mouth.

“AHH!!!” was the only sound that escaped Beatrix's lips as she was pelted with a barrage of kisses.

He smiled at their cuteness. He saw the crumb on the side of her mouth. "Hey you got something right ..." he reached over and lightly brushed it away. He couldn't help but notice how soft her skin was. He sat back and took a sip of his coffee. "We'd better get going ." He said after glancing at his watch. " plane leaves soon."

As her breath mixed with his, they sped down the highway at 70 MPH. The g-forces slammed her on him and him into her.

Selena couldn't help but blush a deep crimson as he removed the crumb from her cheek. Then after finishing her cake she gathered her stuff and said "Thank you, but you could have just told me about the crumb." Then yelled to her brother, "Bye Bro,tell Mom I love her 'kay." Then proceeded out the door with her partner.

As she felt him slam into her, Beatrix feel her insides begin to cramp due to the akward position she was in. So she decided to get off of him with the excuse that she didn't want to die with him driving so fast.

He waved goodbye and followed selena out to her bike. He put on the helmet and climes on behind her. As he did so a little voice in the back of his mind told him that this ride was going to be crazy. He wrapped his arms around her and prepared for the ride.

As she climbed off him Warren laughed as he swerved through oncoming traffic and back to the ongoing traffic side. "Yeehaw!" He yelled as he brushed his sandy brown hair back.

Back
Top Bottom