Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved (DareToDream & Lilytania)

He watched her gaze as it met his body, shock registering openly in her features when she realized his state of undress. A little smile came over his face when he saw that same gaze flicker downward, eyes widening when his swollen shaft was glimpsed, causing her to take a couple of quick steps back. When her gaze locked on his next, that smile widened as he knew she was struggling not to look down again. It would be so easy to force himself on her, to take what he wanted, but he wouldn’t do it. He wanted her to want it, to realize that keeping her Master happy was the only way she’d be safe, and so he simply studied her when he heard her stomach growl and the pleading words that followed. Finally, he nodded but his body never moved. “If you want me to take care of you, my lovely, and keep you safe then you need to keep your Master happy at all times. Do you understand that? I will feed you but first you must tell me who your Master is and then I want you to reach out and wrap your hand around my hard cock, stroking it lightly. Let your palm feel every swollen ridge along my sensitive shaft and feel how swollen my tip is…see what you do to me just by being near. Do it now, my pet, so I don’t have to punish you.” He waited then, wondering what she would do.

The girl tensed her body, keeping her gaze on his face as she listened to him. She saw the smug grin on his face, the pleasure at seeing his little slave so uncomfortable. She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him, trying to decide whether it was worth it or not. She wanted food, and she didn't want to go back in that awful basement with no sleep, food, or water. She was clearly rather unhappy about her situation, but of course, he was in charge. She huffed as she considered it, staying a couple feet back. "You're my Master," she said quietly. She was moody again now that she'd had some good sleep. She shifted on her feet, clenching her fists before closing the gap between them. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, gently stroking him and feeling every detail of his member. She hated this, and she showed it by her angry, tense face. The young girl growled as she stroked him.

The defiance in her stance, demonstrated by the glare and the way she crossed her arms, was obvious to him and though she spoke the words he’d asked for, it was very clear that she still fought the concept. That thought changed the smirk on his face to a frown and even the silky touch of her hand as it wrapped around his swollen cock was not enough to change it back. Her face changed to one of anger and he half expected her to squeeze him for all she was worth but thankfully she didn’t. When the growl came out, though, he knew it was time to act. Reaching down, he batted her hand away from his shaft hard then reached out and delivered a hard, painful slap to the side of her face. While she was stunned, he reached behind her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair then used that leverage to drag her to the bed. Throwing her down on it, face first, he then climbed on top of her, pinning her legs with his body and keeping one hand in her hair. Leaning forward, he let out a growl of his own in her ear.

“I see you still haven’t accepted your new role, my little slave. That’s a shame because now I have to deliver pain.” Sitting back up, he delivered a very hard smack to her ass followed by three more in rapid succession. They were not meant to feel sexy or erotic but rather to bruise and punish. He delivered six more after that, making sure each cheek was thoroughly battered and reddened. Two more landed on her lower back with a resounding thump and then two on her shoulders. Finally, he turned around so he could face the bottom of her legs and delivered two more painful smacks to the soles of her feet. He knew from experience the blows would hurt, delivered precisely in those places that brought the most pain, and when he was done he turned back around and leaned over her again. “I’m done coddling you, little one” he whispered menacingly. “From this point forward, any defiance on your part – verbal or otherwise – will be met with swift and immediate pain. You are my slave and you will do my bidding or else.” With that, he slipped from her body and left the room, locking the door behind him.

Arianna definitely wasn't expecting the slap to her hand, nor the slap across her face. The girl cried out in surprise, stumbling backwards with her palm to her cheek. Tears sprang to her eyes from the sting, and she looked up at him in time to see him approaching, hand outstretched for her. She screamed, feeling him grab her hair and pull. She stumbled after him, her feet slipping on the ground as she tried to escape from him. "No, no!" she wailed. The girl fought and struggled, even as he threw her to the bed. Her cheek pressed to the covers, and she kicked and wailed. She felt his naked body against hers, and she whimpered fearfully. Was he going to rape her now?

She felt his hot breath on her ear, his heartbeat against her back. His free hand quickly began to deliver hard, painful smacks to her body, to each point of greatest pain. Tears began to flow down her cheeks as he pushed more pain onto her body. Her lip trembled and she shook her head. She didn't want to be his slave. The young girl wailed and shook her head. She heard his whisper, and she whimpered quietly. She was terrified. She didn't want to be punished this way. When he got up, she gave a whine, sitting up. She heard the door shut, and she stumbled out of bed, going over and banging on the door. She screamed and yelled for several minutes before sliding onto the floor. She rubbed her growling belly and whimpered.

Devon strode away from her room, his footsteps strong and loud in the hallway, soles slapping down with emphasis. Anger coursed through his body, anger at his willful slave and anger at himself. He’d thought she was making strides, beginning to accept her new role, but clearly she was not. Losing control the way he had was not normally his style but she’d flipped that switch and now there was no taking it back. If pain was the only way to break his little slave then pain it was going to be; the sooner she realized that her life had changed and became devoted to him the easier things would go for both of them.

Her screams and yells, as well as the banging of her fists, chased him all the way and he breathed a sigh of relief when they stopped. Reaching his room, he quickly got dressed, his erection no longer an issue, and then headed back to the kitchen, fixing breakfast for himself. Once done, he retired to the security suite and watched her on the video, seeing her nude, defeated body leaning against the door, hands wrapped around her waist. She was probably starving at this point and he knew that he had to feed her or she’d perish. He decided to wait a few hours though before he did.

When the mid-day meal rolled around, her Master finally rose and slipped into the basement, coming back up with a few nasty little tools. One was a four tongued whip with a loop that slipped around his wrist, made of hard black leather and knots at the end of each tongue. Another was a leather collar with the word slave etched into it. The last item was a rather large knife that hung from his belt, the hilt hidden in a sheath. With these items, he headed back to her room and quickly unlocked it. “It’s time for another punishment, my little pet” he said with a menacing voice. “If you’d like to avoid it, climb back up on that bed and spread your legs for me. You’ll masturbate while I watch and do the same.” He thought perhaps if she watched him pleasure himself while she did the same, she’d see that it could be erotic and start to accept her new role. If she chose not to, well, then his little toys would come into play.

Arianna knew he wasn't coming back for a while. The young girl rubbed her sleepy eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a while. Her stomach growled, her belly ached, and her head pounded. She knew she needed food, but she also knew he was going to be angry with her. She wondered if he'd send her back in the basement. Getting her tired and hungry had worked before. She looked toward her bed, deciding to get as much sleep as she could before she may be deprived of it once more.

The girl slept, curled up in her bed, until her Master finally came back. When he returned, she looked up at him, eying him. He had no food with him. She shifted tiredly, rubbing her eyes and sitting up in bed. She heard his command, and she shook her head, quickly moving off the bed, onto the floor on the other side. She was farther from the door now, but at least there was now a bed between her and him. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "I'm not masturbating for you," she said firmly. She wanted to delay the sexual aspect of this as long as she could. She looked at his tools of punishment, and her eyes nervously flickered back up to his face. How badly would he hurt her, she wondered? She saw the collar, and she growled quietly.

Although he’d hoped that she would come around, her behavior wasn’t all that unexpected. He closed his eyes for a moment and calmly collected himself, steeling his nerves for what was to come. Devon wasn’t a violent man by nature but when it was called for, he delivered. As his eyes opened again, he stared at her and then moved so fast the chair he sat in fell over. He skirted the bed instantly and reached her side, his hand shooting out and grabbing a fist full of her hair, yanking her to her feet.

The minute she was up, he slammed her hard against the wall then let go and wrapped a hand around her throat squeezing it tight, cutting off her air. “That’s a shame, my little slave. Know that you bring this on yourself.” He squeezed a little harder, making sure his fingers left marks in her skin and then suddenly let go. Spinning her so she faced the wall, he lashed out with the whip, driving the supple leather across the back of her legs and then doing it again, this time on her upper thighs. The sound cracked through the room as the leather bit into her skin, leaving bloody welts in its wake. Another lash drove across her ass and her back and then he was spinning her around and striking her across the chest, her tender breasts taking the brunt of it. One more strike to the front of her legs finished it. Slamming her back against the wall again, his hands quickly secured the collar around her neck, one finger looping into the ring on the front of it.

“Come, my precious. I have another special room just for you.” With that, Devon began to drag her body out of the room by the collar, taking her into the basement where he entered another room, this one much smaller and darker than her first. He let her bloody body drop to the hard stone floor while he retrieved a metal bar from the corner. Pulling her arms behind her back, he secured them to the bar and then strung a chain from it to the ceiling, letting it hold her body up in a very awkward position. The last thing he did was pull a weird contraption from the wall, a small metal chain that contained metal clamps. This he threaded through the ring on her collar and then brought down to her breasts. “Perhaps after this, you’ll start following orders” he murmured against her lips. Then he placed the clamps on her already bruised and bloody nipples. “Enjoy your stay in hell, dear. When you are ready to accept the fact that you are my slave and will follow my orders, just scream for your Master and I will come” he said before he closed the door, plunging her into complete and utter darkness.

There was a harsh silence for a few moments. Then, it was like the world had sped up threefold for the girl. She screamed as he suddenly got her in his grasp, holding onto her. He grabbed her hair, and she gave a little cry of pain as he held on tightly. As soon as he'd hauled her to her feet, she felt the wall connect with each shoulder. She grunted in pain, opening her eyes to look up at him just a second before his hand clasped around her slender throat. She lifted her chin, starting to struggle in panic as he tightened his grip, closing off her air. When he let go, she took in a huge gasp of air, barely having a moment before she was spun around and her chest was pressed up against the cool wall.

When he started to whip her, she screamed in pain, feeling the leather cut into her body and leave the ugly marks in its tracks. Tears started to trickle down her cheeks, and she wailed and struggled, trying to get away from him. She was spun around again, and her front was dealt the same pain. She was dizzy by the time he looped the collar around her neck, giving him a good way to hold onto her.

She stumbled after him when he started to drag her by the loop of her collar. She quietly cried, tears streaking down her face. She was scared and hurt. She wanted to go home, but she knew she wouldn't be accepted there. The girl climbed down the steps, into the basement room. She fought him as he got her in place, forcing her to stay in an awkward position. The girl lifted her head and watched as he left her alone in the darkness.

The girl spent about twelve hours in the room, shifting on her feet, trying to get comfortable. She was getting hungry, she needed to use the bathroom, and she was quite thirsty. She was starting to nod off, and her whole body ached. The girl started to wail and scream. "Master!" she cried. "Master! Masterrrr!" Tears streaked down her cheeks. She hated the dark, and she wondered if he'd figured that out yet. The girl couldn't stand it. She wanted out of this room immediately.

Once Devon had left the darkened room, he paused for a moment in the hallway to calm his breathing and slow his racing heart. The violence that he had displayed had surprised his pretty little slave but he’d done what he needed to do to discipline her. She would be sore for days to come but now perhaps she’d think twice about questioning him. Only time would tell of course; he’d given her the way out of her demise, a simple thing she had to say, but it wasn’t clear yet if she’d do it. Finally calm, her Master slowly headed back upstairs, securing the basement door behind him, and headed off to the den to get some work done. Turning on a monitor in the wall near his desk, he was able to observe and listen to his captive while he worked and so he settled in.

The hours flew by once he was knee deep in paperwork and e-mails, conducting the business of his corporation remotely. To his surprise, not a peep came from her in the beginning beyond the occasional whimper and whine but as the hours went on, she began to fidget more, her motions jerkier and her sounds more elevated and frequent. She hadn’t said the magic words though so he left her alone, breaking for lunch at one point and even taking Rommel out onto the estate grounds so he could get some exercise. When he returned to the room, he sat and watched, seeing her moving even more now. After another hour or two had passed, it was clear she was beginning to show distress, which gave him pause. Was his little slave scared of the dark?

When she finally said the word, her voice was frantic and loud, virtually screaming for him for all she was worth. He rose from his seat, a grin on his face, and headed back down to the basement, his knife in hand. Opening the door, he stepped inside, letting the light flood in. “I’m here, my beautiful pet.” Instead of letting her go immediately though, he turned and closed the door, plunging the room back into darkness. It was time to test his theory and see how she reacted. Moving quietly through the darkness, knowing she wouldn’t be able to see him, he circled around behind her until he was mere inches away. “Is my pet ready to submit to me yet?” he asked, reaching out with the blade to draw the cold steel tip lightly down her back. When he reached her ass, he pulled it away and moved around to her front. “To do as I say, whenever I say it?” he added, the knife now moving down her chest, circling her breasts and flicking the tips of her nipples before sliding down her flat stomach next. “Or do you need to spend more time in the darkness before you come around to the reality of your new life?” With that said, he removed the knife and stepped back to the far wall, going absolutely still, making it seem as if she was alone again.

Arianna blinked and squinted when the door was opened and light poured in. She heard the door slam shut again, and she whimpered quietly. Was he teasing her? Had he come in the room at all? She twisted her head back and forth, trying to locate him. The girl whimpered quietly, tears trickling down her cheeks. "Master," she whimpered quietly. She squeaked in fear, freezing and trembling when she felt him right behind her, his knife dancing down her spine. She hated things jumping out at her in the dark. She nodded. "Y-Yes Master." She felt his knife move to her front, teasing her breasts before he spoke again. She heard his question, and she shook her head, her red hair flying. "N-No! Please let me go back upstairs!" She realized he'd moved back, and she whimpered. Where was he? "M-Master?" she asked. "Please don't do this to me. Please." She listened to the silence. "M-Master?" The tears were evident in her voice.

As he stood in the pitch blackness, his gaze locked on his dangling slave though he couldn’t actually see her, a little smile came to his face. The words that came next from her lips confirmed his theory as sure as any other evidence would; his cute little slave was afraid of the dark and didn’t want to be left alone in it again. Stepping forward again, he stood in front of her and reached out, his fingers removing the clamps from her nipples and tossing them to the floor. Once off, his fingers gripped the sensitive nubs, twisting and rolling them. “I’m glad to see that you’re coming around finally, my pet. I have great things in mind for you but only if you obey me.” His fingers gave a final twist and then let go, allowing his palms to wrap around her soft mounds and massage them. “And if you don’t, your punishment will be swift and harsh, is that clear?”

He stepped away then and returned to the door, opening it so that the light from the hall flooded into the room. Turning so he could look at her, he noted her tear streaked cheeks and the fright that shone from her eyes, drawing a small smile to her lips. Moving back to her, his hand reached out and slowly wiped away the tears. “Now, now, my dear, the light has returned. I hate it when I have to punish you but you bring it on yourself.” Reaching behind her, he unhooked the ceiling from her bar and caught her as she fell forward. Easing her to the ground, he quickly undid the bar and freed her arms completely. He knew she was too weak to try and escape at this point but he held the knife and whip ready just in case. Stepping back, he looked down at her. “Now prove to me that you will obey me, my pet. Crawl across this hard stone floor and take my cock out of my pants. I want to feel your lips sucking on it. If you do that, I’ll take you upstairs and feed you.”

The sound of his clothes rustling as he moved echoed around the room, and she twisted her head, searching for him. She gave a startled cry when she felt him at her breasts. She whined as he began to rub her tender nipples, and she looked up at where he should be. She couldn't see a single bit of him, but sh eknew he was there. She listened to him and nodded. "I don't want to be down here, Master," she whimpered quietly.

Arianna blinked and squinted when the door opened. She squinted while her eyes adjusted to the new level of light, and she was slowly able to open her eyes the full way. Tears still flowed down her cheeks, and her chest shuddered as she held in her sobs. She whimpered as he wiped away her tears. She cried out as she fell forward into his arm. She knelt down on the ground weakly, feeling him release her stiff, aching arms. She whimpered and cried, looking down at the floor. When she heard his command, the little girl crawled across the floor, taking his cock out of his pants. She took him in her mouth and started to suck on him, whimpering as she did.

He waited and watched, a small smile blossoming in place when she addressed him as Master again. Could it be that she would finally come around, he wondered; only time would tell and her first test was before her. Time seemed to stand still for him then, his gaze locked on her, waiting and wondering. Soon he had his answer as the nubile young woman began to weakly crawl across the floor, dragging her sore and bloody flesh across the stone in her quest to reach him.

As her fingers reached up and undid his pants, removing his hardened shaft, he closed his eyes and sighed. Her lips felt divine when she wrapped them around him, her mouth slowly sucking as her body let out little whimpers, though from pleasure or pain he did not know. His fingers began to caress her hair as she worked on him and little moans came out. “Mmm, yes, my pet….just like that….pleasure your Master.” He let her continue for a bit, feeling his desire rising, but finally he pulled her off and brought her to her feet. With one arm wrapped around her waist, he tucked himself back in and then bent down, slipping an arm around her legs and lifting her up. “Let’s get you upstairs, my pet and clean you up than feed you.” With that, he left the basement and took her to a bathroom first, setting her down on the floor while he warmed the water up.

Arianna kept sucking him as long as he let her. She didn't like it, but she wanted to get out of this basement. The young girl whimpered the whole time she sucked him, trying to show that she was sorry, that she would rather obey than be locked alone in the basement without food or water. She pulled back when he drew her up to her feet and tucked himself in. She was shaky on her feet, and she whimpered quietly, looking at him. He easily lifted her up, carrying her upstairs into the light. She blinked and squinted, wondering how long she'd been down there. She knew she looked like she'd been through hell and back. She felt him set her down on the bathroom floor, and she looked up at him quietly. "Can... I go to the bathroom?" she whimpered. She looked over at the toilet. Her bladder hurt from staying twelve hours alone in the basement. She shifted quietly and waited for an answer.

Her Master looked down at her with a frown on his face. “Can I go to the bathroom, Master” he said, the words stern as he emphasized his title. If she didn’t say the word, she wouldn’t get what she wanted in the future but he’d give her a pass this time. “Yes, you may use the bathroom, my pet” he said as he stepped around her. “While you take care of your needs, I will find you something to wear.” With that, he left the bathroom, leaving the door open and returned to another spare bedroom in his mansion. Rummaging through the closet, he smiled when he found the perfect little gift, which he brought back to her. Not caring if she was still on the toilet or not, her Master stepped into the bathroom and set the see-through nightgown on the sink then went to check on the water. “Finish up, Arianna and then get in the tub. Your wounds need to be cleaned or they will get infected.” He waited patiently for her to do as she was told, knowing this was for the best though it would sting like bloody murder.

Arianna saw the stern look and cringed a little, looking afraid and sheepish. She brushed her tangled hair out of her face and nodded a little once he gave her permission. She got up and went to do her business while he was gone. She tried to hurry, but he still ended up coming back before she was done. She blushed shyly and finished up, flushing the toilet and shuffling over to the warm bath. She stuck her hand in tentatively, then started to climb in. When it started to touch her cuts, she whimpered and stood back up, looking over at him. She knew it wasn't worth it to fight him, but it hurt so much. She slowly lowered herself into the water, biting her lip at the stinging pain. She looked up at him with her wide, emerald eyes. "What are you going to make me do as your slave, Master?" she asked quietly. She hated calling him Master, but she knew she had to or risk more time in the basement, now that he knew that was a good punishment.

His pretty little slave put on a brave face at his order and slowly began to step into the tub, cringing when the heat hit her cuts. She did it though, finally lowering herself down in the water. He moved to the side, kneeling down on the floor, his hand reaching for the shampoo first. Turning his gaze to her as she spoke, he smiled and began to pour some shampoo in his hands. “I will make you do whatever I want, my pet” he said as his hands reached out and began to scrub the liquid into her hair, cleaning the grime from it. “You’re going to be my companion, taking care of my needs - all of them..” he said that last part while pointedly staring at her breasts so she’d understand what he meant “and in return, I will care for you and protect you. If you obey me, you will have everything you could ever want and need.” It was true too, Devon was very, very rich. “If you disobey me though, I will be forced to discipline you.” Done with her hair, he slowly rinsed it out then reached for the bar of soap. As soon as it had a good lather, he began to wash the part of her body that was above water. “Do you understand?”

Arianna watched as he grabbed some shampoo and started to wash her like you would a child. She let him take care of her, scrubbing her hair and getting her clean. She listened to him as he spoke, her body tensing. She didn't want to be his pet, but she didn't want to be punished anymore. She was torn between two sides of the argument. She sighed quietly, biting her lip. She didn't doubt his words. He would take care of her if she obeyed, punish her if she disobeyed. The young girl felt him start to wash her body with the soap, and she looked over at him, nodding. "Yes, Master," she said quietly, her voice hushed. She hated that title. She wished it could just be a first name basis on both sides, instead of "pet," and "Master." She sighed and gave a long yawn. "Master, may I wash myself?" she asked. She didn't want to have him wash her any lower.

The touch of her skin under his fingers sent a tiny thrill through Devon but he ignored it Now was not the time to take what he wanted from her, not when he was taking care of her after such a harsh punishment. He listened to her tiny sigh and saw the way she bit her lip and his heart did a little stutter step; he doubted she had any idea just how sexy that gesture was when she used it but he knew he loved seeing it. When she looked at him, calling him Master, he could tell that it still bothered her though this time he sensed something else. Her body language clearly indicated acceptance of his words yet calling him Master had caused her voice to become very low. Perhaps the idea of the word made her feel like a piece of property instead of a person, a thought that disconcerted him since he didn’t see her that way. He knew it was time to demonstrate that to her and so he handed her bar of soap. “Yes, Arianna, you may do that” he said as he slowly stood. “When you’re done bathing, please dry off and get dressed then come see me in the kitchen. I’ve left a nightgown for you.” Pausing at the door, he looked back at her. “Please don’t try to leave the house. I will know if you do and I would hate to punish you again.” With that, Devon existed, closing the door behind him.

Arianna looked up at him with wide, emerald eyes as she waited for him to answer her. She swallowed and chewed her lip, staring at him, before he answered. She took the soap in her hand, not expecting him to comply. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair and watched him leave before she began to wash herself. The girl took her time, scrubbing herself down before she got dry and headed downstairs. Her red hair was braided back, her skin dry and clean, minus the bruises and scratches she'd received. She looked tired, as well as wary of him. She came down into the kitchen, slowly sitting at the table. She wore a nightgown, the soft fabric flowing around her curves nicely. She wanted to ask why she couldn't just leave and do her own thing, why he wouldn't let her stay in her room all day, why he wouldn't let her do what she wanted. She didn't want to be with him. She crossed her arms and looked at him. "Can I have some food?" she asked quietly.

Devon busied himself in the kitchen, pulling together the ingredients he would need to cook them a nice breakfast, humming lightly to himself. He wondered what she was thinking right then, about him and about her situation; it was clear that the threat of punishment would keep her in line, at least for the time being, but he wanted more than that from her. Granted, he’d perfectly fine with what they had also but he hoped, in the end, things would be different between them. When he heard the footsteps coming down the hall, he glanced over his shoulder and saw her walk in, the nightgown clinging to her young frame, giving him a tiny glimpse of what hid beneath. The way she crossed her arms when she sat down showed defiance still but he expected it. He liked the inner fire she displayed, even if it did irritate him at the same time. “Breakfast should be ready in just a moment, Arianna” he said. Turning back to the stove, he stirred the hash browns and then the eggs before taking the butter out of the toaster and stacking it on a plate. Whenever thing was ready, he brought it to the table, sliding an empty plate in front of her and taking one for himself. “Dig in, sweetheart” he murmured, his gaze watching her.

Arianna sat silently and patiently while he prepared the food for her. She was rather hungry, and rather confused as to what time it was. The girl sighed and rubbed her eyes. She felt so exhausted from all that she'd done. She began to dig in hungrily, eating down everything. She glanced up at him occasionally, licking her lips and continuing eating. After a while, she sighed and sat back, her plate cleaned of food. "What time is it, Master?" she asked quietly. She wondered if he'd answer questions. The young girl wanted to know what she was to expect out of all of this. She already knew he had a good method of punishing her, since he'd figured out that she was afraid of the dark. But how would he use it?

She frowned. "Will you answer some of my questions?" she asked.

He watched her eat at first, his gaze taking in her exhausted look and mechanical movements, but eventually he started eating himself. Silence reigned between them, each lost to their own world, so when she spoke he almost jumped. Looking up, Devon’s gaze briefly met hers before it darted down to his watch to check the time. “It’s about 9:45 in the morning, Arianna. You were in the darkness for a quite a bit.” The words were a subtle reminder to her, of what would happen when she disobeyed, and he hoped she took it to heart. Taking another bite of his food, acutely aware she had polished hers off in no time, he studied her. “Yes, my dear, I will answer any questions you have. And after that is done, would you like to take a nap with me? You look positively exhausted.”

Arianna frowned, rubbing her eyes. She was exhausted, and it was only 9:45 in the morning. She sighed and bit her lip, wondering how many days she'd been in this hellhouse. She watched as he ate. When he asked about a nap, she slowly nodded. She wasn't too fond of napping with him, but she figured it was the only offer she was going to get.

"What... exactly... are you planning on doing to me?" she asked. Was he going to get her pregnant? Beat her? Make her do chores? What? The girl looked up at him curiously, not wanting to list any examples in case it gave him ideas. She swallowed and shifted. "And... will you ever let me out of this house?" she asked. She at least seemed more willing to be somewhat compliant, even if she still desired to be free from his rule.

He smiled inwardly at her nod, knowing that this was a step forward for them, but he kept it from his face. When she asked the first question, he raised his head and looked at her, studying her face. There was exhaustion, without a doubt, but there was also worry and perhaps a little fear. She had learned her lessons well, it seemed, but he hoped to never have to punish her again though he didn’t tell her that.

“Well, Arianna, I plan on doing a lot of things with you” he said, being sure to emphasize the word with instead of using the one she’d chosen. “If you accept your new role in my household, then I will take care of you, keep you healthy, care for you. In return, you will take care of me…and my needs. I told you earlier I didn’t like punishing you and I meant that. You’ll have to help around the house but I won’t make you do all the work and you’ll share in the cooking duties. We will also be intimate.” He said that last part in such a way that it would be clear to her there was no option there. “As for getting out of this house, yes, I would love to spend time with you outside of here but that won’t happen until you have committed to me completely and unconditionally and I don’t think you’re there yet.” Done speaking then, Devon took another bite, waiting for any other questions she might have.

Back
Top Bottom