Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rogue's Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ✇ϴ℘ℯяą ǫᴜąℯ ℑητℯяɪσя ąηɪмɪ ąℯηɪɢмąτℯ✇ Aℓℓ things Rogue!

I absolutely lovesss it! <333

You know, Rogue, you should start saving these pictures and putting together a portfolio. Look for schools, see if you can't send it off and get in somewhere. o_o You're freaky good.

I second that. Your style is very cutting edge. I can envision you doing high fashion models' makeup for the runway. This is reminiscent of that to be sure. <3

You certainly do. And the fact that you are able to do it on yourself says even more because I'd imagine that harder to do as opposed to on someone else. :)

Nope. You got it pretty much right, Rogue. Dead fucking on.

A-fucking-men.

RE: ✇ϴ℘єяą ǫᴜąє ℑητєяɪσя ąηɪмɪ ąєηɪɢмąτє✇ Aℓℓ things Rogue!

D'aw. That sounds good though. Even if the movie sucked.

<3

Plus, make up is just amazing to play with.

I need to play with make up some more but I'm usually too busy. Eventually I'll get back into that flow.

And I want to see that movie so badly. Fr srs.

Hope you feel better, pumpkin.

*hugs Rogue tightly*
Much love, sweetie. My thoughts are with you both... <3

Noooo..... *hugs Rogue*
I hope everything is all right, sweetheart... <33333

Also, for above..... I'd love to see outlined steps and such and possibly more requests. Would be pretty nifty.

I'm glad. I liked your first vid (the wink and such were cute) a lot. And excellent choice in Bjork for the music. I'll be sure to check out this newest one too.

She's also a liar. ;] So don't believe what she says. Rogue is a great person, with a few rough patches like the rest of us. <3

Everything?

Holy moly! Well, you are sittin' pretty as far as talent goes. =D Good job, doll!

Nice, Rogue! :D

So, in the past twenty four hours, I've been an emotional wreck. Now, this isn't an excuse that I'm using, and I don't want it to seem that way.

I have been aggressive and rude towards the wrong people, when the situation did not cause for it. I've said hurtful things towards people I care about for the wrong reasons, and it is extremely hard for me to apologize, but I am humble enough to do it when I am wrong.

And so yes, I'm sorry. My assuming that I would be banned over something petty was immature, and it was wrong. And upset or not, I should have thought more clearly before I'd said it. I believe, whether or not I agree about it, that the moderator and the admin did what they felt they had to do for the site, and they did so peaceably and within reason.

All I can do is apologize and hope that no one hates me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom