Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed, Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A Humble Proposal (slave/BDSM thread)

Magpie_13 said:
As a side note a black star of awesome to anyone who knows why I changed a word in my title to keep people from assuming I wanted an rp about eating babies.

Because you're too swift to be modest?

RE: A Humble Proposal (slave/BDSM thread) Now With Plots!

I'm interested but I first want to know what your average post length and what is the length of the post you excpect your partner to post?

Mediumrare said:
I'm interested but I first want to know what your average post length and what is the length of the post you excpect your partner to post?

My average length really depends on what I get. I can write long posts, and occasionally will write a truely epic length post if the situation calls for it, but if my partner isn't giving me more than a few paragraphs I'll likely respond with the same.

As for what I expect? Well I like longer posts but so long as it's a few paragraphs mostly and gives me something I can work with I'm happy.

Yeah I'm not even able to do multiple paragraphs yet :/ I find it difficult but I'm learning :) I started of barely able to string a few sentences together but my average post length is about one and a half sentences but I have written five paragraph posts before (only a few times but I've done it!) If you are still interested please pm me.

I'm interested in a custom, and I may have an idea for a world, but I need to know what are your upper limits on kinks.

Well, I have played a werewolf on MysticRealms almost identical to this account... except I had a human form. Thing is, I tend to be a big ol' subby with females... :/ Though, if you're still interested, get back to me on it...

What kind of character did you have in mind for the The Treasures of a Nation one?

Darrow Huck said:
What kind of character did you have in mind for the The Treasures of a Nation one?

Honestly I'm open for suggestion. I was thinking someone high ranking in the colonizing nation aquires one of said "treasures" and we could go for anything from intruige in the new court or maybe even bringing them back to the old nation but figuring out something new would be easy if you had something in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom