Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ramblings of a blankgirl

daarts

Moon
Rip me to shreds; use your eyes to murder my brain. Little hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and prickle with anticipation. I can smell your lust; it’s hanging around you and clouding my thoughts. I can feel my chest swell with wrath tinged with something sweet.
The same taste lingers behind. Lips like burnt sugar and honey taste bittersweet when my tongue sweeps across. Matted curls catch in-between threaded fingers and the same name stays on repeat. I can hear it now.

quick and on the spot.

If I said I hate myself, I would lying. That part of me died years ago and I'll be damned if someone tries to pull me back down to that level.

My style of writing tends to change along with my mood. lookandsee::

Sinful desires threaten to swallow all traces of sanity, erase everything that is considered moral and right. But I don't care. Sorry, but I cannot bring myself to change something that is purely involuntary. I try to hold it back to protect you, but you make it harder than necessary. The same delicious, irresistible, amazing scent clings to her skin. That keeps beckoning me closer. Pale pink flesh, calls for a jade tipped dance.

dance away from my touch

I think she knows how I feel because every time we talk, she leans so close. So damn close. Taunting wordlessly with fluttering lashes, shiny lip gloss, and quick tongue swipes. The world becomes bright and I'm transported away. Thank you. Away from this torturing girl and her delighted smirk, arched eyebrow, and fierce darkened eyes. My body rebels against my overly cautious mind and traps her. With a strong, unforgiving grip on her arm, I pull her close and try to steal a taste.

desire never looked so…good

I could see the teasing smile decorating your small heart-shaped face, but for once, you don't try to stop me. All I hear is, "Miku." My name never sound so lovely, beautiful, worthy of passing through parted lips. The distance between us close and sanity finally leaves my tired mind. About time.

I never want to leave this moment.

I'm floating above it all with her by my side. Matching smiles hide our modest secret. Such a small thing should not alert the masses. A clueless mind always seem to know the most.​

who am i now?? lina:: violent and angry

The creature below her blade began to speak and Mouse watched its Adam apple bob beneath the fragile skin that begged to be split open. "Mouse, I cannot believe that you would forget me so quickly. How long has it been since we have last spoken? A year? Five? It's been too long." The girl squinted her eyes at the warrior and tried to place the words in a fading memory. Suddenly, the other creature she threw on the floor earlier rose and tossed her body over its shoulder as if she was nothing but a troublesome child throwing a tantrum. Mouse kicked her legs and called these things every name in the book, but they wouldn't listen and put her back down. She reached for her axe to kill the ignorant creatures for even thinking of putting a hand on her, but the weapon was taken out of her grasp.

As they began moving, Mouse tried to keep quiet because every time she said something, the grip on her body grew tighter. She followed the scrolling stars in the sky, wondering how many there were. The creature stopped moving, tossed her body ungracefully on the ground, and backed away as she rose to her feet. Mouse watched similar figures form a circle around her, no one daring to get close to the strange. In a low dangerous voice Mouse said, "I'll kill all of you! Try me. I don't need my axe to tear you limb from limb." She narrowed her eyes when they began chanting in some bizarre language, slightly angry at how they ignored her threat. A strong bright light escaped their shadowy forms and connected to each other, making the outline of the circle visible. 'What the hell is going on?'

Laughter was heard and the beings parted, letting the sweet smelling man from earlier step into the circle. Mouse cracked her knuckles and rolled her head to get rid of a stiff neck, preparing her body for the inevitable fight. She got into her fighting stance and waved the man closer with a smile, wanting him to attack first. Mouse could feel the unnatural energy emanating off his body, but she didn't let it get to her. The man disregarded her urge to fight completely and began talking in an unnatural voice that seemed strangely familiar. "Hello Mouse. Do I not get a hug from you?" Mouse felt her arms fall and her knees buckled as the forgotten memory came rushing back at blinding speed. Her mouth hung open and in a strangled whisper, she managed to say, "No." She shook her head wildly and tried to reject the flow of childhood coming back, but it wasn't working.

Everything stopped and Mouse shut her eyes, refusing to open them to look at this man. 'Not again.' Mouse felt her skin crawl as her heart began to beat wildly with something she hadn't felt in a long time, fear.

sassy in ways I miss I could be

4qkmir.gif

Back
Top Bottom