Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a playmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Hello fun loving people

Before we start talking about the pairing that would be fun to play, I'd like to highlight the type of characters I like to play and that I like partners that can communicate the type of character they want to play.

The type of character I like to play is a dominant male character personality/type. I like playing either a lust crazed rapist character, or aN affectionate, flirty and persistent character. I am flexible and willing to try to play different personalities and would love to hear what type of personality you'd prefer to see.

You can play nearly any type of female character. I would like to define the type of character you plan on playing before we play though. While I am willing to play with nearly any type of female character, I am less interested in playing with really passive characters; I typically like playing with characters that can be tempting or flirty.

While I like flirty characters, I've been craving a non-con idea.

Onto the general pairing. (Feel free to suggest your own)
P.S these are just some generic pairings and if you have a special story or cravings you have in mind, please let me know since I love playing with people that at least have a general Idea of what they want to play

Modern

(* = Craving)

Student/Teacher
Student/Student
Roomate/Roomate
Best Friend/Best Friend*
Cheating**
Master/slave
Interracial***

Incest

(* = Craving)

Brother/Sister **
Cousin/Cousin
Father/Daughter*
(PS any other type of story plus incest is fine)

Supernatural

(* = Craving)

Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Incubus/Human *
Succubus/Incubus **

Anything that has to do with temptation ***

Feel free to reply with any questions or send me a PM if you are interested.

RE: Looking for some fun :)

Darkcrown said:
Hello there,

I'm looking for anyone that may be interested in roleplaying. My standards aren't particularly high however I would prefer decent spelling/grammar. I'm a switch but generally I a dom. I'm not too picky on pairings or topics. I will do non-con scenes if you have a good idea in mind. I generally write about 3-5 paragraphs for an introduction, 1-3 for regular posts, and 1-2 but occasionally 3 during the more steamy parts.(like most people really) I don't expect someone to do a thesis paper per response but I'd appreciate a paragraph at the very least, but enough babbling.....

Onto the plots and pairings!

Some of my favorite pairings:

Modern

(* = Craving)

Student/Teacher *
Student/Student
Roomate/Roomate
Best Friend/Best Friend***

Incest

(* = Craving)

Brother/Sister *
Cousin/Cousin *
Father/Daughter
Mother/Son
(PS any other type of story plus incest is fine)

Supernatural

(* = Craving)

Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Werewolf *
Succubus/Human **
Incubus/Human *
Succubus/Incubus *****

As for plot, I'm pretty convincable with ideas but as for my ideas, they aren't usually too complex. I like plots because it lets a person be artistic and submerge themselves in an RP but I'm perfectly fine with just smut.(duh)

Feel free to reply with any questions or send me a PM if you are interested.

I'm very interested in doing the Incubus/Human RP. Also the Best friend/Best friend one if you're more into that. Either way, I'd be happy.

Hello =) so long as you dont mind someone using their own custom characters, i dont mind anything related to best friend/ student teacher/ and or incest =)
I realize yes i have custom characters but we can incorproate ideas for instance working on some scenario to say alter m character to fit the rp ideas =)
Hope to talk rp and hope your a nice cool person =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom