Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Little Secret (Konrad Curze and SanguinisTorment)

SanguinisTorment

Super-Earth
Max adjusted her wig.

This wig feels disgusting, she thought. It looked totally natural, but it felt disgusting and itched like a bitch. She couldn’t remember the last time she wore a comfortable wig, but it was one of the setbacks of trying to look like a boy. Just like binding her breasts and sticking a rolled up sock down her pants. Don’t even get her started on her reasons. She found that if she dressed like a boy, she had an easier time finding roommates if she were a guy. This one had a promising apartment, and she just had to wake up early to get herself prepared into boy form. Of course, in the end she’d have to leave the new roommate because they always assumed she was just gay. She could live with that, though.

She reached the apartment, duffle bag slung over her shoulder. They’ve spoken over the phone, so she really didn’t have to explain much this time. The only problem was that they all said the same thing in the beginning, “Whoa, talk about a girly face.” Yeah, so she had a very feminine face—it came with a vagina, too. She took a deep breath, and knocked away on the door for a second, then went back to her regular stance. She shifted the bandage on her breasts, trying to flatten herself a little more. Like it helped, she had the smallest breasts on earth.

Jack was a tall man, he stood 6'5. His height obviously being the first thing anyone Everett notices about him. He whistled quietly as he approached the door opening it to see what looked like a feminine guy. Oh joy out of all the people to get I get the homosexual. His luck was alike that but he didn't judge them, he just didn't want strange men coming and going as they please.

Of course he was stereotyping gay people but he hadn't had any gay friends before so he was going by the idea he would be constantly sleeping with a host of men. He put on a false smile and smiled at her (him?) Chris' jacket hanging wide open showing a DK for the Dead Kennedy's.. "Hey, come I in," he moved aside to let the person in.

Max stepped inside the apartment, admiring the surroundings. Yeah, she thought, this place could work for her. She let her eyes scan about the room, trying to get a better idea of what she had to work with. Finally she turned to him, smiling politely. He seemed like an easy going guy, someone she could easily get used to living with. So that worked well with her, too.

"Thanks for renting out the room to me," she said. "I really needed it. I just have one or two demands, that I would like to be followed exactly." She set her bags down, looking at him still This is where she had to get serious. Otherwise, her plan would be ruined. She took a long breath. "Whenever I'm in the bathroom, you are not to enter. If I'm dying, you still can't enter. Also, the same goes for my room." She nodded, content with her demands.

Back
Top Bottom